DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8995

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20789

Big Oil is literally writing up Executive Orders for Trump to sign on Day 1 — with the promise of $1 billion in return.Giving away our planet in return for cash.

You lot ok with this?

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Is this truly what you want to see in America?
    Seriously?

I've not seen anyone bother to respond to my question. So it seems you have no issues with this scenario?
    Then just admit now that you're a Nazi.

Last edited by Hareeba!; 05-10-24 at 04:55 PM.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    "He wants Israel to stand down on Rafah because his base is mad at him."

What a totally stupidly ignorant take that is!!

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1333

Bill, didn’t AUTODONK almost beat you into a pulp last year?

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2257

Ron DeSantis signed a law that prevents municipalities in Florida from requiring that employers provide shade and water breaks for outdoor workers.
    A study found that heat-related deaths in FL shot up by 88% between 2019 and 2022.
    This is the GOP's vision for America and you lot are fine with it?
    If it helps people they've always been against it. Nothing new from them.

deathsantis the heir apparent, cruel, corrupt and incompetent, the perfect new magaaa voice for the cult. If it kills off marginal people, it's God's will.

The reality is it's the gop's will.
    Why 24/7 in Hell, Gd's will.

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47733

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    That is pretty funny.

The dead brain worm sure gives the Dems a lot of ammunition against RFK, however, even with the worm eating part of his brain he's still far more lucid than Biden.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    That is pretty funny.

The dead brain worm sure gives the Dems a lot of ammunition against RFK, however, even with the worm eating part of his brain he's still far more lucid than Biden.
    This may be true, but his lucid run will hurt trump more than Biden. That's what his campaign is all about, hurting Biden. I see an obstructionist failure both right and center.

Now Nicki Haley, Nicki Haley, swimming laps around trump in the lucid dept, rejected by magaaa and now most mainstream R's probably for that very reason. More sad than funny 2ME.

I reject Jr because he knows he can't win and he's a idiot, the same reason why I reject magaaa trumpism. out, don't freak out, let your freak fly Jake.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14032

That is pretty funny.

Best reply I’ve seen to this story

If that worm was found in Biden’s brain it would have died of starvation .

BOA12

That is pretty funny.

I have a horse for Jr at BAQ 1:03 CST R3 #2 Suspend Campaign 4-1 has greater chance of winning than Jr.

Winner $15 kicking mud in his competitions eyes wire to wire.
    Last edited by BOA12; 05-10-24 at 01:51 PM.

DwightShrute

What a totally stupidly ignorant take that is!!
    its spot on actually.

No where did Trump do a quid pro quo as the audio proved. The dems tried to invent a story that there was but they are lying. Its not against any law to ask anyone, including the president of Ukraine, to look into the Biden crime family. Later we all discovered that Trump was right to ask his to look into it.

DwightShrute

slowly the truth comes out

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30841

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5378

in all your lives has there ever been so much poltical bs ever as is happening these past 8 years because of Donald Trump!

NEVER ever since i was 18 has we ever had a pres refuse defeat , caused a mob to enter the capitol building injured police and others even some died that day

every day trump said Fake NEWS , Witch hunt , Democrats judges putting me in courts etc' eetc''''

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    in all your lives has there ever been so much poltical bs ever as is happening these past 8 years because of Donald Trump!

NEVER ever since i was 18 has we ever had a pres refuse defeat , caused a mob to enter the capitol building injured police and others even some died that day

every day trump said Fake NEWS , Witch hunt , Democrats judges putting me in courts etc' eetc''''
    Billy Boy, let's not blow smoke up anyone's ass for a change. Do you know where the term fake news came from? Ironically it came from CNN when they started losing their minds, along with their viewers, after Trump announced he was running for president in 2015. The ironic part is, in case you missed it, that Trump turned it on them by exposing their lies, their fabricated news, and countless examples of their "journalists" making up shit. Now they are associated with the term "fake news".

The political bs has always been there. The Left has had pretty much a monopoly of the news for decades and they have indoctrinated people like yourself. Then something terrible happened to them. FOX news came into existence and they immediately blew them CNN in the ratings and have done so ever since. Then the internet came to be. More conservative voices exposed the MSM for what they are. Rather than changing, these places committed themselves to deception and blatant political partisanship. They lost their way. Once proud outlets such as the NY Times, WAPO, NPR, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN sold out their journalistic integrity. The filled their companies with far Left Liberals and decided to fight against the truth rather than hire ethical responsible journalists. They hired throne sniffers to the democratic party. Now they are filled with race hustlers and America hating lunatics.

Just because Trump is the first president to refuse defeat doesn't mean he is wrong. Trump left the WH on the day he was supposed to. Then Biden took over unfortunately.

The democrats have been refusing defeats for years. You just never hear about it because you still watch those outlets mentioned above. If you did your homework, you could easily verify all this. I have posted evidence many times.

Also, Trump never caused anyone to enter the Capitol. Asking people to march peacefully isn't inciting violence. Only dumb people think it is. A few people died outside the Capitol that day. They died of heart attacks. No police died during the riot, only an unarmed woman was shot and killed by a Capitol cop.

When you admit you're wrong, you preserve your dignity. When you continue to lie you lose your dignity. You can't respect yourself when you are continuously lying and more importantly, lying to yourself.

The more you tell the truth the stronger you become, and you can feel the change happening inside. It's an amazing feeling. In the same way lying (and crappy behavior) makes you weaker, telling the truth makes you stronger. It's like a superpower. Other people can see it. The people who tell the truth are strong. Other people respect the strong. What else will happen if you adopt truth in your life? Well, if you consistently tell the truth, others will back off. Because liars are weak. They are weak and afraid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: slewfan

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12325

Biden says he'll debate Trump now.. Lol.. That should be fun if he does.

jt315

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Biden says he'll debate Trump now.. Lol.. That should be fun if he does.
    I highly doubt he’ll be making the decision on that .

Hareeba!

And here's a little something to remind those who prefer to blame Biden for inflation.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10706

DwightShrute

And here's a little something to remind those who prefer to blame Biden for inflation.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30841

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12325

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    I highly doubt he’ll be making the decision on that .
    Or anything for that matter.

Hareeba!

Happy 4th Anniversary "Obamagate" .... still waiting for all the promised details
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1259954909467869184

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8460

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Billy Boy, let's not blow smoke up anyone's ass for a change. Do you know where the term fake news came from? Ironically it came from CNN when they started losing their minds, along with their viewers, after Trump announced he was running for president in 2015. The ironic part is, in case you missed it, that Trump turned it on them by exposing their lies, their fabricated news, and countless examples of their "journalists" making up shit. Now they are associated with the term "fake news".

The political bs has always been there. The Left has had pretty much a monopoly of the news for decades and they have indoctrinated people like yourself. Then something terrible happened to them. FOX news came into existence and they immediately blew them CNN in the ratings and have done so ever since. Then the internet came to be. More conservative voices exposed the MSM for what they are. Rather than changing, these places committed themselves to deception and blatant political partisanship. They lost their way. Once proud outlets such as the NY Times, WAPO, NPR, ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC and CNN sold out their journalistic integrity. The filled their companies with far Left Liberals and decided to fight against the truth rather than hire ethical responsible journalists. They hired throne sniffers to the democratic party. Now they are filled with race hustlers and America hating lunatics.

Just because Trump is the first president to refuse defeat doesn't mean he is wrong. Trump left the WH on the day he was supposed to. Then Biden took over unfortunately.

The democrats have been refusing defeats for years. You just never hear about it because you still watch those outlets mentioned above. If you did your homework, you could easily verify all this. I have posted evidence many times.

Also, Trump never caused anyone to enter the Capitol. Asking people to march peacefully isn't inciting violence. Only dumb people think it is. A few people died outside the Capitol that day. They died of heart attacks. No police died during the riot, only an unarmed woman was shot and killed by a Capitol cop.

When you admit you're wrong, you preserve your dignity. When you continue to lie you lose your dignity. You can't respect yourself when you are continuously lying and more importantly, lying to yourself.

The more you tell the truth the stronger you become, and you can feel the change happening inside. It's an amazing feeling. In the same way lying (and crappy behavior) makes you weaker, telling the truth makes you stronger. It's like a superpower. Other people can see it. The people who tell the truth are strong. Other people respect the strong. What else will happen if you adopt truth in your life? Well, if you consistently tell the truth, others will back off. Because liars are weak. They are weak and afraid.
    Fox news tells the cult what they want to hear. Evan if it pays 3/4 of a billion for misleading them. No democrat judge, no democrat DA, no bad jury that hates us. None of the usual stuff the GOP always saying. They were so ashamed of what they did they paid without even trying to fight it. Over 778.5 million, just gave it away with no fight, that they were innocent. That is crazy, you got to be in deep sh!t to not want it, all to come out that bad. 787,500,000 that's a big one. Whatever they were hiding that had not already come out was bad.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10766

There is no where for this blow hard to hide. He's exposed and soon will be gone. Not one credible aspect in his personality.

https://youtu.be/mCJMF7mflGE?t=6
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave slewfan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hareeba!

TFG again demonstrating that he's losing his mind in NJ hate rally speech:

Refers to previous president Jimmy Connors and "the late great Hannibal Lecter .. a wonderful man"

Slurring his words apparently talking about latest grift of "free gold and silver" to donors

Then accusing Xi Jinping of having ships circling (landlocked) Beijing.

This guy is not and never was fit for the presidency. FFS wake up America and put an end to this lunacy.
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 05-11-24 at 07:36 PM.

Hareeba!

Bidens reveal their taxes, Trump does not.

https://www.firstpost.com/world/joe-...-13760130.html

Hareeba!

"abortion bans that force teenage rape victims to give birth are “something that we should cherish”
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1789445958037610844

jt315

I'd rather a president whose policies have seen America lead the world in reducing the rate of inflation rather than one who just can't understand that imposing tariffs on imports increases the cost of those products for American consumers.

Wouldn't you?

The Biden administration is set to announce new tariffs as high as 100 percent on Chinese electric vehicles and additional import taxes on other Chinese goods, including semiconductors, as early as next week, according to people familiar with the matter.

The move comes amid growing concern within the administration that Mr. Biden’s efforts to jump-start domestic manufacturing of clean energy products could be undercut by China, which has been flooding global markets with cheap solar panels, batteries, electric vehicles and other products.

Wait for it ….

[…] The long-awaited tariffs are the result of a four-year review of the levies that President Donald J. Trump imposed on more than $300 billion of Chinese imports in 2018. Most of the Trump tariffs are expected to remain in place, but Mr. Biden plans to go beyond those by raising levies in areas that the president showered with subsidies in the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act.

Hareeba!

TFG again demonstrating that he's losing his mind in NJ hate rally speech:

Refers to previous president Jimmy Connors and "the late great Hannibal Lecter .. a wonderful man"

Slurring his words apparently talking about latest grift of "free gold and silver" to donors

Then accusing Xi Jinping of having ships circling (landlocked) Beijing.

This guy is not and never was fit for the presidency. FFS wake up America and put an end to this lunacy.

Hareeba!

Today the the GOP nominee for president gave a speech in New Jersey.
    He brought a registered sex offender on stage with him.

MAGA!

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1827

Out with Bidenomics!
    In with MAGAonomics!

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5378

NO way trump really really said this at Rally Hannibal Lecter

Former President Donald Trump put himself on shuffle and played the hits Saturday night at his rally in Wildwood, New Jersey.
    The MAGA shindig along the beach drew a crowd estimated to be between 80,000 and 100,000 people, according to a spokesperson for the city. But if they were hoping to hear any new ideas from the former president, they were out of luck.
    Careening from tangent to tangent, Trump went from praising “the late great Hannibal Lecter” to falsely claiming offshore windmills are slaughtering whales.

“Silence of the Lambs. Has anyone ever seen The Silence of the Lambs?” Trump said. “The late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man. He often times would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? ‘Excuse me. I’m about to have a friend for dinner,’ as this poor doctor walked by. ‘I’m about to have a friend for dinner.’ But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter,” he said, apparently rooting for the villain played by Anthony Hopkins in the 1991 film.

(a fictional character played by anthony hopkins )

Later on, Trump did his usual schtick about windmills “killing all the birds,” while also doubling down on a previous false claim that offshore ones are killing whales.

Trump falsely claimed his 2017 tax cuts brought in more revenue to the federal government—when they actually grew the deficit—and promised an unspecified tax cut for “lower class,” “upper class,” and “business class” Americans.

Trump also wished a happy Mother’s Day to his wife, Melania, who was not in attendance.

Democratic Congresswoman Mikie Sherrill. She blasted Trump’s business record in New Jersey.

“I suspect that when Trump holds that rally in Wildwood, you will see a lot of people coming from outside our state because here inside our state, we know that Trump filed for bankruptcy five times,” Sherrill said. “That he really undermined the economic viability of Atlantic City, that he didn’t pay workers, he didn’t pay contractors, he had small businesses going out of business because of his failed promises.”
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

First ... 194195196197198199200 ... Last