Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records
    Tony Williams's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Online dating

Getting pretty fed up with some of the stuck up sorority bitches that populate about 90% of the school I go to. Not trying to find love, but it would be nice to get something going this weekend. My instincts tell me that I'm probably better off trying my luck at the bars (which I will be doing anyways), but I have heard decent things about Tinder and a few other sites/apps.

Anyone had any success, or met any 300 lb 50 year old stalkers with 3 children?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

I rest my case
    Last edited by Tony Williams; 06-28-14 at 12:59 AM. Reason: other one isn't bad though

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records

Just realized how extensive that thread is, goodness gracious

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

Tinder is more of a hookup site from what my friend has told me. I've gone on more dates with girls I met on POF than in real life probably. Most were pretty insane but I've been seeing the same girl for almost three months now and she's a little complex and hard to figure out but it's pretty good for the most part. I dated another girl from POF for a few months and she was insane and really made me a mess.

Anyways here's some stories.

One girl I talked to for awhile before going on a date. Perfectly thick with nice and ass, jewish if it matters. Anyways she brings her friend who had just thrown up before coming and was sick and gross. The bowling alley was loud as shit and it just generally was awkward and sucked. She was a hopeless romantic anyways and bringing her sick friend just ruined it.

Another girl I met at her school. Her hot ass Indian roomate walks in wearing nothing but a towel. She was slutty. She was going over a "sex-coupon book" she made for a guy she just barely met and already stopped seeing basically. She was sexy, I couldn't stop looking at her. Anyways this girl had wasn't too great and the experience blew and I just wanted to pork her roomie.

Another girl invited me over at midnight. I'm thinking hookup obviously. So I get to her parents house and she's not there. I'm sitting on the curb and a car pulls up to the house next door and they keep staring at me. I'm getting really sketched at this point. I think a drug deal is going on. Anyways the girl comes home finally with her drunk sister who was younger and hot. I ask her about the neighbor and she says he's a drug dealer, so that explains it. Anyways this girl wouldn't stop talking about her ex. Totally was not over him. Never saw her again, it was pretty obvious she wasn't ready for anything and wasn't down with anything casual.

I've had normal experiences too but those aren't entertaining to read so I won't post about them.

For kicks, here is some weird real-life experiences.

Once I met a girl at the shore and her friend kept asking me to bone her. The friend was bragging to me about how she just blew a guy under the boardwalk. I went back to the house they were staying at and was in bed with the girl getting with her and her friend just kept walking in to see what was going on. So weird. Gross experience.

Another time in AC my friend and I met two older girls at a club. They were actually buying us alcohol which is good since we gambled away all our money and left our cards in the hotel room. This girl literally drags me back to her room and all I remember really is that we were all in the same room and I ended up in a bed with an older Asian woman and I kept saying "Herroooooooooooo". I was hammered. This girl put her number in my phone and shit too. Strange shit happens in AC I guess.
    Last edited by hurricane1091; 06-28-14 at 01:06 AM.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't even bother.

Just have to make it to death, and hopefully the pain of loneliness will fade away for good.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tony Williams, and peacebyinches

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

If you can't get chicks in college, you'll have no luck online dating. It means there is some kind of flaw in your psyche.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    Tinder is more of a hookup site from what my friend has told me. I've gone on more dates with girls I met on POF than in real life probably. Most were pretty insane but I've been seeing the same girl for almost three months now and she's a little complex and hard to figure out but it's pretty good for the most part. I dated another girl from POF for a few months and she was insane and really made me a mess.

Anyways here's some stories.

One girl I talked to for awhile before going on a date. Perfectly thick with nice and ass, jewish if it matters. Anyways she brings her friend who had just thrown up before coming and was sick and gross. The bowling alley was loud as shit and it just generally was awkward and sucked. She was a hopeless romantic anyways and bringing her sick friend just ruined it.

Another girl I met at her school. Her hot ass Indian roomate walks in wearing nothing but a towel. She was slutty. She was going over a "sex-coupon book" she made for a guy she just barely met and already stopped seeing basically. She was sexy, I couldn't stop looking at her. Anyways this girl had wasn't too great and the experience blew and I just wanted to pork her roomie.

Another girl invited me over at midnight. I'm thinking hookup obviously. So I get to her parents house and she's not there. I'm sitting on the curb and a car pulls up to the house next door and they keep staring at me. I'm getting really sketched at this point. I think a drug deal is going on. Anyways the girl comes home finally with her drunk sister who was younger and hot. I ask her about the neighbor and she says he's a drug dealer, so that explains it. Anyways this girl wouldn't stop talking about her ex. Totally was not over him. Never saw her again, it was pretty obvious she wasn't ready for anything and wasn't down with anything casual.

I've had normal experiences too but those aren't entertaining to read so I won't post about them.
    I do okay at the bars, but it sounds like Tinder is a way to eliminate the effort that is required to pick someone up at the bars. I have been focusing on betting more lately and it has to be a huge turnoff for girls when I'm more interested in watching the game than listening about their most recent sorority social that they want me to attend, or who their newest retarded sorority "little" or "big" is.

In any case thanks for sharing, I laughed so hard at picturing the hopeless romantic/shitty bowling alley scenario I think I woke my roommate up. Think I will download Tinder tomorrow and do some swiping at work.

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records

Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post
    If you can't get chicks in college, you'll have no luck online dating. It means there is some kind of flaw in your psyche.
    Senior year hasn't been my best year. Have to stay for 5th year to finish up, so doesn't help that a lot of my friends and girls I know have graduated.

hurricane1091

I worked with a kid that used Tinder and met some girls. He just wanted to bone girls too. And yeah that jewish girl was very bangable, it's a shame her friend was there ready to puke all over the place at any second. She was friends with me on FB and was on twitter too, she still posts about how she wishes she could date the lifeguards and dumb stuff like that. Still single. My girl dislikes my gambling too but she has no problem with us going out and doing shit with the money I've won so whatever.

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records

I worked with a kid that used Tinder and met some girls. He just wanted to bone girls too. And yeah that jewish girl was very bangable, it's a shame her friend was there ready to puke all over the place at any second. She was friends with me on FB and was on twitter too, she still posts about how she wishes she could date the lifeguards and dumb stuff like that. Still single. My girl dislikes my gambling too but she has no problem with us going out and doing shit with the money I've won so whatever.
    Right on. I don't think gambling poses a large problem for people in serious relationships unless it's totally out of control or you're hiding shit. Hopefully it will be a decent mlb weekend and I will just be generous with booze in return for other generous deeds

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records

Jewish friend sounds like rooster block of the year

hurricane1091

Most girls have some sort of baggage I'm telling you online. One girl brought me to her mom's house who she literally had not talked to in over a year. They argued and it was like the 2nd time I saw her. She almost killed us in the car ride there because it was snowing and she was nervous and claimed to be having a panic attack. Car started fish tailing and stuff, it was honestly scary. She brought food from a local place though. Literally bought me a kids me lol. Like not joking, it was a kids meal. I'm 6'1 210 lbs, it didn't make any sense at all.

I honestly always think I've lead a normal life until I start thinking about all these whacked out experiences. I ended up not talking to that one girl for a bit and one night she sent me provocative pictures asking me to send some back. She started sending so many pictures it was insane. One night she sent me a picture of two pies she baked and I was like "I thought it was a pair of something else at first site " and she immediately sent me a picture of her rack. She was a tease honestly. First night I met her and I swear this is true, she whipped her out and asked if they were too big. 36DD. No joke this happened. Unreal some of the shit that has happened to me when I think about it.

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records

Most girls have some sort of baggage I'm telling you online. One girl brought me to her mom's house who she literally had not talked to in over a year. They argued and it was like the 2nd time I saw her. She almost killed us in the car ride there because it was snowing and she was nervous and claimed to be having a panic attack. Car started fish tailing and stuff, it was honestly scary. She brought food from a local place though. Literally bought me a kids me lol. Like not joking, it was a kids meal. I'm 6'1 210 lbs, it didn't make any sense at all.

I honestly always think I've lead a normal life until I start thinking about all these whacked out experiences. I ended up not talking to that one girl for a bit and one night she sent me provocative pictures asking me to send some back. She started sending so many pictures it was insane. One night she sent me a picture of two pies she baked and I was like "I thought it was a pair of something else at first site " and she immediately sent me a picture of her rack. She was a tease honestly. First night I met her and I swear this is true, she whipped her out and asked if they were too big. 36DD. No joke this happened. Unreal some of the shit that has happened to me when I think about it.
    Hahaha sounds like you should make a thread like moneyshot, can see it being very interesting.

I thought it was weird when I have class with a girl I banged out and stopped talking to, or seeing one out when I'm with someone else. I want an awkward date with a thick Jewish girl and her awkward friend throwing up violently

akphidelt
    akphidelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 640

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Williams View Post
    Senior year hasn't been my best year. Have to stay for 5th year to finish up, so doesn't help that a lot of my friends and girls I know have graduated.
    Ahhhhhh makes sense! Well then that's the perfect time for online dating! Good luck

hurricane1091

Haha I so hope I'm done with these experiences honestly. I've had no weird experiences with the girl I met a couple months ago it's like a breath of fresh air.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I think females have not caught up mentally and socially yet to the relatively new civil rights they have acquired

Kind of like how humans have a lot of back issues because they haven't been walking upright that long
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bruins35

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    I think females have not caught up mentally and socially yet to the relatively new civil rights they have acquired

Kind of like how humans have a lot of back issues because they haven't been walking upright that long
    Hahaha

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records

Quote Originally Posted by akphidelt View Post

Ahhhhhh makes sense! Well then that's the perfect time for online dating! Good luck
    good luck always helps, thank you sir

Haha I so hope I'm done with these experiences honestly. I've had no weird experiences with the girl I met a couple months ago it's like a breath of fresh air.
    haha I can imagine, hopefully the non-chaotic situations continue for you man....but part of me wants to hear more chaotic situations

So I've started out on Tinder this morning before work in hopes of maybe having some decent matches by tonight. In about the first 10 girls, I have come across one that is decently hot, is a nursing student at University of Toledo. However, her profile states "I don't fart, I rip ass. Hopefully you have nose plugs".

My guess is either:

A. She is a very down to earth girl, funny, no bullshit, not very girly

B. She is absolute trailer trash, abrasive, and too awkward to have a conversation with

hurricane1091

I wouldn't like that OP. I don't know if she's just down to earth or what but I don't like that weirdness.

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records

I wouldn't like that OP. I don't know if she's just down to earth or what but I don't like that weirdness.
    I swiped left, wasn't feeling it either even though she was hot. Was pretty funny though. Had a couple matches but haven't pursued them, gonna try my luck at the bars tn

ParlayininHTown

T-Dub ... How do you summon the courage to put yourself out there and approach women?

swiftyj
    swiftyj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

I have a few friends who have gotten so much asss from online dating. If I was single I would give it a shot
    Points Awarded:

Tony Williams gave swiftyj 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    T-Dub ... How do you summon the courage to put yourself out there and approach women?
    I do alright, but obviously not unbelievably great if I am even checking out forms of online dating/online hookup apps haha. Always helps to have a decent friend to be your wing man for the night, approaching girls flying solo is definitely more intimidating in my opinion. Just be confident, even if you're not-they love that. Also, if you have a decent amount of girls that you are friends with, or at least cool with I think that helps too...if you can show you can at least have a conversation with a girl in the presence of one you may be interested in hooking up with it's pretty much having someone vouch that you aren't a total creep.

Also, booze helps.

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records

I've given up on Tinder for the time being after seeing this beast with the caption "Recently have started my journey to become a barrel racer." What the hell is a barrel racer?
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave Tony Williams 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Williams View Post

I rest my case
    lol

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I use to meet up with girls on hot or not way back when. Used another site that I can't remember. Most were good looking but Some of those girls were bat shit crazy.

Tony Williams
    Turquoise Jeep Records

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I use to meet up with girls on hot or not way back when. Used another site that I can't remember. Most were good looking but Some of those girls were bat shit crazy.
    Seems to be what I typically hear of online dating sites. You will get some if you are decently normal, but usually at a price (dealing with batshit crazy). Tinder seems okay

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1584

be prepared to date a few warthogs that looked good in their pics but when you show up at the meeting spot and call up her number you see jabba the hut pick up the phone and quickly try and scurry off before she notices you. i've banged a decent amount of chicks off pof but its not as easy as people make it seem. you have to scroll thru countless profiles and come up with creative messages usually that hint u did in fact read their profile and not just look at a few pics making it seem like you actual care about finding a relationship and not a hookup. girls inboxes are flooded with weak, corny messages, and pics of guys dicks/abs. gotta seperate yourself from the herd to get noticed. it does help if you are in ok shape and not ugly also. may aim towards middle of pack if you dont meet that criterion. give it a whirl. worst case scenario some nigerian pretending to be a girl convinces you to wire her 500 bucks so she can fly out and meet you for the weekend

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    be prepared to date a few warthogs that looked good in their pics but when you show up at the meeting spot and call up her number you see jabba the hut pick up the phone and quickly try and scurry off before she notices you. i've banged a decent amount of chicks off pof but its not as easy as people make it seem. you have to scroll thru countless profiles and come up with creative messages usually that hint u did in fact read their profile and not just look at a few pics making it seem like you actual care about finding a relationship and not a hookup. girls inboxes are flooded with weak, corny messages, and pics of guys dicks/abs. gotta seperate yourself from the herd to get noticed. it does help if you are in ok shape and not ugly also. may aim towards middle of pack if you dont meet that criterion. give it a whirl. worst case scenario some nigerian pretending to be a girl convinces you to wire her 500 bucks so she can fly out and meet you for the weekend

The part in bold is why I don't even bother trying online. I don't want to put in that much work just to get a girl's attention or a date, and I highly doubt these women would give me the time of day when they have dozens of options that are better.

I wouldn't mind trying to make it happen at a bar or something, but I simply lack the nerves, confidence and social skills to pull that off.

Basically, I'm ready to die alone. Just waiting on the death part of the equation.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What i've noticed more and more now... you have to ask for selfies with them holding up the current date on a piece of paper or some shi# I'm not kidding. I just started doing that a few days ago. Cuts down on a lot of "coin flip" situations. Saves you a lot of time in the long run. And I don't care if I look odd. It's working.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1584

might as well treat yourself to atleast 6 upscale hookers a year with that kind of attitude. or a vacation to the dominican or thailand type place where you can bang 20 great looking women for a bargain price on a 10 day trip. if you lack the nerves at a bar mb try being getting very drunk then approach the girls or mb some blow or moli. idk. good luck with not being alone with just your two hands for your end of days

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

The part in bold is why I don't even bother trying online. I don't want to put in that much work just to get a girl's attention or a date, and I highly doubt these women would give me the time of day when they have dozens of options that are better.

I wouldn't mind trying to make it happen at a bar or something, but I simply lack the nerves, confidence and social skills to pull that off.

Basically, I'm ready to die alone. Just waiting on the death part of the equation.
    if u have cash get a hooker once a week and you will be happy

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    might as well treat yourself to atleast 6 upscale hookers a year with that kind of attitude. or a vacation to the dominican or thailand type place where you can bang 20 great looking women for a bargain price on a 10 day trip. if you lack the nerves at a bar mb try being getting very drunk then approach the girls or mb some blow or moli. idk. good luck with not being alone with just your two hands for your end of days

Yeah ... I see what you're saying, but it's about more than sex.

Still, I recognize I am my biggest enemy in this. My mind and attitude always hold me back when it comes to socializing and relationships.

My confidence is completely shot, though. My self-worth has been non-existent for years now.

Can't say I don't get what I deserve.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah ... I see what you're saying, but it's about more than sex.

Still, I recognize I am my biggest enemy in this. My mind and attitude always hold me back when it comes to socializing and relationships.

My confidence is completely shot, though. My self-worth has been non-existent for years now.

Can't say I don't get what I deserve.
    maybe you should speak to a doctor u have mental issues like everyone else does .

12 Last