GettingScrilla
    Warriors on the Under
    GettingScrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Favorite Tree?

Hello Fello forum Members- as I sit here and pack this bong I wonder what are your favorite types of weed? I am a club card holder here in California, so I am able to go to a dispensary and pick out just about anything. This week I saw Maui Wowwi for the 1st time. Had to try some of course, HIGH GRADE tuti-fruti. Can't say enough about it...but with no furthur adu....my top 5:

1.) TrainWrek
    2.) Sour Diesel (preferably NYC)
    3.) Jack Harera
    4.) Any kind of Purps
    5.) Green Crack

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Kali Mist from Serious Seeds is the best sativa I've ever smoked. If you're ever gonna grow, check out some shit called Gigabud from G13. Stays short with fat ass colas.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

hashish

Raynor21
    Cle/Ari Under
    Raynor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Stopped smoking a while ago.... but.....

White Widow was something I used to make sure I always had.

I also liked Orange Crush.

..... Kinda want to start again now...

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

white widow is that fye ass shit

Manaconda
    Manaconda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1292

you damn cali people and your weed names.. where im from its either good shit or its not

GettingScrilla
    Warriors on the Under
    GettingScrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahah Manaconda, where you are from your smoking hay compared to what we got out here...they call it medicine for a reason!!! I know what you are saying though, **** the name...does it work...well, when they all work and you start to acquire a taste for them (like beer or w.e.) then you have to be able to differentiate them...hence the names...

Dutch, Im with you on the white widow and orange crush. I had some orange crush not too long ago, it tasted amazing and smelled unreal. Not to mention that the effects where just what I was looking for.

Necro- Hashish is very nice at these clubs they have hasish sticks, powers, oils, chocolates, what ever you can imagine they have.