tomtom
    tomtom's Avatar Become A Pro!

rap music

is music??

Siddique
    Siddique's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel rap music more so then any other music. I think people relate to Rap and There is alot of negative in the world. Also some rappers rap for enterainment, they don't really mean what they rap about, Eminem even said don't take the lyrics so seriously.

frankthetank
    frankthetank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

all music is music. it depends where/when you grew up and what you were exposed to and what you can identify with. but all music is music. i dont like country but i still recognze it as an important music form...

Raynor21
    Cle/Ari Under
    Raynor21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by Siddique View Post
    I feel rap music more so then any other music. I think people relate to Rap and There is alot of negative in the world. .
    Yep, I totally relate to making it rain in the club and slapping bitches with 40's while high on PCP and then going to the corner, selling a kilo, shooting a guy in the face for scuffing my new air max's and the buying some ice. Yep... totally relatable to the average person.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by Raynor21 View Post
    Yep, I totally relate to making it rain in the club and slapping bitches with 40's while high on PCP and then going to the corner, selling a kilo, shooting a guy in the face for scuffing my new air max's and the buying some ice. Yep... totally relatable to the average person.
    haha

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

It's not music, it's noise for idiots and posers. For the 10% of people that actually "could" relate to the music they shouldn't be listening to it and promoting that gangster lifestyle anyway. In all reality they'd rather live like the other 90% that don't have to put up with drug dealer shootouts in their hood.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    It's not music, it's noise for idiots and posers. For the 10% of people that actually "could" relate to the music they shouldn't be listening to it and promoting that gangster lifestyle anyway. In all reality they'd rather live like the other 90% that don't have to put up with drug dealer shootouts in their hood.
    fail

Siddique
    Siddique's Avatar Become A Pro!

relate to Rap and There is alot of negative

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Racism coming in 3....2....1

pirate
    pirate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rap music is not really music...it is poetry to a beat. It simply means to me that the artist cannot sing.

Gemoka
    GIBBONS
    Gemoka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Only decent rpa song I have ever heard

zuluhead1``1
    zuluhead1``1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    You sir are and idiot.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

I encourage you all to BUY this album >>> Kid CuDi Man On the Moon II The Legend of Mr Rager.

Rap is more than just goons on a track even though I ***** wif all types of Rap.

I can go from listening to Kid Cudi, to jamming to this!!!

Hoes on my dick cause I look like GRANDMA!!!