b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30137

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    You support terrorist that have killed 20,000 women and children. Who are doing ethnic cleansing of the people they stole land from.

So not only are you a dirty ass liar. You are a dirty ass monster.

Proud of yourself, you silly bastard?
    your thoughts?

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19148

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    your thoughts?

Shmuley is a clown, he only attacks with ad hominem. Then he has his weirdo dildo selling daughter join him on National TV. I hope he's not one of the intellectuals you speak of. That would be a bigger joke than this so-called debate.

khicks26

The one you should have watched.

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

mjsuax13 gave DwightShrute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3730

Fugg Piers Morgan. He is NOT a US citizen and can’t even vote yet he stirs the pot. His accent is grossly obnoxious and akin to fingernails on a chalkboard. He should be taking English classes so the rest of us (USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc) can understand his ridiculous drivel.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10524

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave 19th Hole 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose View Post
    Fugg Piers Morgan. He is NOT a US citizen and can’t even vote yet he stirs the pot. His accent is grossly obnoxious and akin to fingernails on a chalkboard. He should be taking English classes so the rest of us (USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc) can understand his ridiculous drivel.

~~~
    Obviously, you have a negative opinion of a man because you disagree with what he has to say.
    Sounds like you have a narrow worldview.

DwightShrute

I totally disagree. The guy is pretty good at what he does. He highly intelligent and informed. Some would say that he's very much like myself in that way. Piers Morgan is able to moderate a debate respectfully between two opposing viewpoints. I agree with his views on the majority of topics. Not all, but even the ones I disagree with, he's able to make a good argument as to why he feels that way. To me, he's definitely a top tier talk show host. One of the best.

Being a US citizen means nothing. That's similar saying an American can't have an opinion about the English Premier League or the Euro Cup. Or a man can't have an opinion about abortion.

If his accent bothers you, then there's really nothing I can say. To each his own. I have no issues with his accent whatsoever.

khicks26

I totally disagree. The guy is pretty good at what he does. He highly intelligent and informed. Some would say that he's very much like myself in that way. Piers Morgan is able to moderate a debate respectfully between two opposing viewpoints. I agree with his views on the majority of topics. Not all, but even the ones I disagree with, he's able to make a good argument as to why he feels that way. To me, he's definitely a top tier talk show host. One of the best.

Being a US citizen means nothing. That's similar saying an American can't have an opinion about the English Premier League or the Euro Cup. Or a man can't have an opinion about abortion.

If his accent bothers you, then there's really nothing I can say. To each his own. I have no issues with his accent whatsoever.
    LMAO, the guy has a team of writers that write his shit. I guess you mean you both spew shit. Its not the accent, its the arrogant pompous ass that comes with the accent.

DwightShrute

LMAO, the guy has a team of writers that write his shit. I guess you mean you both spew shit. Its not the accent, its the arrogant pompous ass that comes with the accent.
    he has a staff yes. He has writers as well. Who doesn't? You have seen his show so you know you are being disingenuous when you insinuate he doesn't speak what he feels.

khicks26

he has a staff yes. He has writers as well. Who doesn't? You have seen his show so you know you are being disingenuous when you insinuate he doesn't speak what he feels.
    He's a news actor, if anyone is disingenuous it's Piers.

DwightShrute

He's a news actor, if anyone is disingenuous it's Piers.

Whatever. He's highly intelligent which can't be easy for some people to understand.

khicks26

LMAO fuking Classic!

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1112

When do these guys finally unload nukes on each other?

19th Hole

Egypt won't take this terrorist garbage but
    Diaperisfull Joey invites them.

Why bother...anyone can breeze thru the US southern border.

Last edited by 19th Hole; 05-01-24 at 12:03 AM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post

Egypt won't take this terrorist garbage but
    Diaperisfull Joey invites them.

Why bother...anyone can breeze thru the US southern border.

what a joke this senile child-sniffing, daughter showering, lying MF this president is. Worst ever

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 663

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 663

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Mr KLC 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~
    Obviously, you have a negative opinion of a man because you disagree with what he has to say.
    Sounds like you have a narrow worldview.
    I never even played the clip. And I have a negative opinion of the man because he's a babbling idiot. As for having a narrow worldview you are incorrect. Have set foot in 48 States, 6 Canadian Provinces, most of Europe and speak three languages. And I'll be damned if a non-citizen of the USA who can't vote is going to tell me what to think.

Cheers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

DwightShrute

I never even played the clip. And I have a negative opinion of the man because he's a babbling idiot. As for having a narrow worldview you are incorrect. Have set foot in 48 States, 6 Canadian Provinces, most of Europe and speak three languages. And I'll be damned if a non-citizen of the USA who can't vote is going to tell me what to think.

Cheers.
    so not playing the clip, and thus not knowing what was said, then posting how you never bothered to play the clip, you're making what point exactly?

That's like never watching the game and then chiming in about how bad the first baseman played because he was born in the Dominican Republic, he's not even a US citizen, he can't even vote, he's only set foot in 24 States, one Canadian Province, zero European countries and only speaks 2 languages. What doesn't any of that have to do with anything?

I looked under the terms and conditions and nowhere does it say anything remotely close to the following:

- only US citizens can comment on politics. Especially US politics.
    - only British citizens can comment on English Soccer. Italians on Italian soccer etc.
    - during the World Cup, only natural born citizens are allowed to comment on the team that is playing the match. In other words, if Brazil and Germany are playing, ONLY if you hold a valid Brazil or German passport may post a comment or create a thread about the game.
    -no one outside of the US may comment on the NFL.

I have lived in several countries, travels to several, and plan to live in a few more in the next 20 years. I speak 3 languages, I kiss French, I kiss Australian (same as French kissing but down unda), 3 other languages I can get by with, and I plan to speak a handful more before it's over. I can swear in at least 10 different languages. I know none of that's relevant to any political discussion if you have taken the time to educate yourself about the subject.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-05-24 at 07:25 PM.

TheGoldenGoose

Dwight sometimes I think you write these rambling posts just so you can reread them to yourself. But I know you are more intelligent. My opinion of Piers Morgan was formulated years ago. I don’t like the fukking guy. Period. Don’t know how to make that any clearer.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1784

Dwight sometimes I think you write these rambling posts just so you can reread them to yourself. But I know you are more intelligent. My opinion of Piers Morgan was formulated years ago. I don’t like the fukking guy. Period. Don’t know how to make that any clearer.
    Piers Morgan saved my marriage

TheGoldenGoose

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    Piers Morgan saved my marriage
    How droll… do tell

DwightShrute

naw, I just see stuff that I feel the need to reply to is all. That's kinda the whole purpose of forums.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10592

Lookee here; It's Jerry of ''Russian Collusion'' accusations fame with an opinion. It's always the sleeziest leftists with the most ridiculous rants.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10592

"Our commitment to Israel is ironclad." ~''Joe Biden... Lie# 4ooo!'' Yup, now he's withholding their needed ammunition to gain votes from the anti-Israeli voters. Israel should not be surprised that Biden has sold her out. After all, he sold out his own country long ago as well as in Kabul.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9469

Thankyou for all the money suckers. But Eff You fools now...

khicks26

Look at all you right wingers on the same side as Hilary and Morning Blow Hole. LMAO

Bunch of Libs all of you.

Points Awarded:

BOA12 gave khicks26 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2155

Look at all you right wingers on the same side as Hilary and Morning Blow Hole. LMAO

I'm anti hamas, netenyahoo, putin, nancy boy and diaper boy don's magaaa movements and azzholz in general.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

BOA12

dwite, slew, slick,blackhole and the rest been taken by the best.
    Fukin' snowflakes along with their 300 lb anti-Christ messiah only platform is to make America great again and again and again and again. America hating Americans, why putin loves and uses his tools everyday.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post

dwite, slew, slick,blackhole and the rest been taken by the best.
    Fukin' snowflakes along with their 300 lb anti-Christ messiah only platform is to make America great again and again and again and again. America hating Americans, why putin loves and uses his tools everyday.

BOA12

Diaper don reminds of the famous Baby Huey.

See if an image exists if you wish.

First ... 1920212223 Last