mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1112

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    So many teachers are dealing with students that don't listen, have no respect and are verbally and physically violent and the teachers can't really do anything about it....many are quitting because it just isn't worth it similar to police officers during the height of COVID.
    Yes. My wife was threatened by a parent and then her son. She is no longer teaching. I personally handled the situation and let them know how this will play out if they get cute. Ultimately she moved schools and we decided to move on.

The table scraps she was getting paid weren’t worth it. We don’t need it. The pension on the back end was the only worthwhile reason to continue and she would have been lucky to see anything.
    At the end of the day- look at the funding for education and the respect teachers get. Why bother? Many parents at home think school is daycare and they are delusional when their child underperforms or acts like a punk. For every engaged parent there is another that is getting high or a train wreck all day. Starts at home.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave mjsuax13 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10604

A known liar and a hooker. This is a crime perpetrated by criminals.

CNN analyst says Trump wouldn't be convicted in non-blue area, case relies on known liar Michael Cohen

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30159

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5300

Jackson, Mississippi CNN —
    Two White former Mississippi law enforcement officers who were members of a self-styled “Goon Squad” were sentenced by a federal judge Tuesday to prison after admitting to torturing and abusing two Black men last year – and four other White ex-officers who pleaded guilty in the abuse will be sentenced later this week.
    Hunter Elward, a 31-year-old former Mississippi sheriff’s deputy who faced the most serious of the federal charges for shooting one of the victims, was sentenced in federal court in Jackson to 20 years in prison in a highly emotional hearing Tuesday morning. Jeffrey Middleton, a 46-year-old former sheriff’s deputy whom federal prosecutors described as the ringleader of the group, was sentenced to more than 17 and a half years in prison Tuesday afternoon.
    Elward and Middleton, along with fellow former Rankin County deputies Brett McAlpin, Christian Dedmon and Daniel Opdyke, as well as former Richland police officer Joshua Hartfield, pleaded guilty in August to federal charges of conspiracy against rights, deprivation of rights under color of law, conspiracy to obstruct justice, and obstruction of justice related to the incident.
    Details from the January 24, 2023, incident in Braxton, just southeast of Jackson, eventually came to light after victims Michael Jenkins and Eddie Parker filed a federal civil rights lawsuit in June. They alleged the officers illegally entered the home of a woman whom Parker was helping to take care of; handcuffed, kicked, waterboarded and used Tasers on Jenkins and Parker; and attempted to sexually assault them over nearly two hours before Elward put a gun in Jenkins’ mouth and shot him. Many of the claims were later borne out by federal prosecutors in August as the six former officers pleaded guilty.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1563

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    Two White former Mississippi law enforcement officers who were members of a self-styled “Goon Squad” were sentenced by a federal judge Tuesday to prison after admitting to torturing and abusing two Black men last year – and four other White ex-officers who pleaded guilty in the abuse will be sentenced later this week.
    Hunter Elward, a 31-year-old former Mississippi sheriff’s deputy who faced the most serious of the federal charges for shooting one of the victims, was sentenced in federal court in Jackson to 20 years in prison in a highly emotional hearing Tuesday morning. Jeffrey Middleton, a 46-year-old former sheriff’s deputy whom federal prosecutors described as the ringleader of the group, was sentenced to more than 17 and a half years in prison Tuesday afternoon.
    Elward and Middleton, along with fellow former Rankin County deputies Brett McAlpin, Christian Dedmon and Daniel Opdyke, as well as former Richland police officer Joshua Hartfield, pleaded guilty in August to federal charges of conspiracy against rights, deprivation of rights under color of law, conspiracy to obstruct justice, and obstruction of justice related to the incident.
    Details from the January 24, 2023, incident in Braxton, just southeast of Jackson, eventually came to light after victims Michael Jenkins and Eddie Parker filed a federal civil rights lawsuit in June. They alleged the officers illegally entered the home of a woman whom Parker was helping to take care of; handcuffed, kicked, waterboarded and used Tasers on Jenkins and Parker; and attempted to sexually assault them over nearly two hours before Elward put a gun in Jenkins’ mouth and shot him. Many of the claims were later borne out by federal prosecutors in August as the six former officers pleaded guilty.

Why don't you post your stealing scrap metal conviction?

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1790

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    What's your point???
    Those cops should go away forever

Funny how you only hear about certain crimes when they are interracial

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    Have to blame the leaders of America for this.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8909

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

The darling of the left. Makes Trump look like a saint. And yet.?.

STUNNING REVERSAL
    BREAKING NEWS

Harvey Weinstein’s rape conviction overturned by appeals court

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

WILD: Black athletic director arrested for using AI audio to frame white principal with racist rant

"The audio clip ... had profound repercussions," police wrote in charging documents. "It not only led to Eiswert's temporary removal from the school but also triggered a wave of hate-filled messages on social media and numerous calls to the school. The recording also caused significant disruptions for the PHS staff and students."

Police say Darien made the recording in retaliation after Eiswert initiated an investigation into improper payments he made to a school athletics coach who was also his roommate, and Darien is also charged with theft and retaliating against a witness.

https://notthebee.com/article/black-...st-jews-blacks

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave b1slickguy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21, and DwightShrute

DwightShrute

same reason why they allow millions to illegally cross the border.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47557

Saw a video about this on Youtube a few hours ago. Such a bad look for her all caught on video...Pathetic!

DwightShrute

Karen

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8397

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Have to blame the leaders of America for this.
    absolutely, All the leaders from there time in office.

Convictions or criminal charges of the aliens arrested also included 1,800 homicide-related crimes, 1,600 kidnappings, 37,000 assaults, and 10,000 sex crimes, according to ICE data. Further, ICE announced that in FY 2020 they had successfully deported 185,884 immigrants. Of those, 4,276 were known or suspected gang members, 675 of whom are believed to be members of the brutal gang MS-13. It was also reported that 31 were known or suspected terrorists.

jackpot269

and its a damn shame it's his time to be responsible for the country, so it on Biden!

jackpot269

He should have stopped this too. Oh, wait he was not in charge yet, someone else was responsible for the country.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    He should have stopped this too. Oh, wait he was not in charge yet, someone else was responsible for the country.

Problem for you is, these were all initiated by the leftist organization to disrupt Trumps Presidency. The points you make are rather dull and fraught with partisanship. Pelosi, Biden, Schumer, Clinton, Waters in California, Schiff and their main donors. Soros, China and Russia.

jackpot269

Problem for you is, these were all initiated by the leftist organization to disrupt Trumps Presidency. The points you make are rather dull and fraught with partisanship. Pelosi, Biden, Schumer, Clinton, Waters in California, Schiff and their main donors. Soros, China and Russia.
    Just pointing out that the POTUS is responsible for the country. By your post, party affiliation would have to be known before we can blame someone for not stopping it. All I hear is how weak a leader Biden is, maybe it's true, but your post shows how weak Trump was. Regardless of, if Biden is or not. The POTUS should be responsible for the country always, not just when it's convenient.

Slew said,
    ''initiated by the leftist organization to disrupt Trumps Presidency.''

Even more reason to show you run the country and shut it down.

Slew said,
    ''The points you make are rather dull and fraught with partisanship.''

My points are partisan, my point is whoever is in the Whitehouse is reasonable for the country.
    On the other hand, only when convenient by GOP standards.

How is that partisan on my part?

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Just pointing out that the POTUS is responsible for the country. By your post, party affiliation would have to be known before we can blame someone for not stopping it. All I hear is how weak a leader Biden is, maybe it's true, but your post shows how weak Trump was. Regardless of, if Biden is or not. The POTUS should be responsible for the country always, not just when it's convenient.

Slew said,
    ''initiated by the leftist organization to disrupt Trumps Presidency.''

Even more reason to show you run the country and shut it down.

Slew said,
    ''The points you make are rather dull and fraught with partisanship.''

My points are partisan, my point is whoever is in the Whitehouse is reasonable for the country.
    On the other hand, only when convenient by GOP standards.

How is that partisan on my part?
    I'll allow Tulsi to answer your question. I'm assuming the video's you've posted were during Trumps great presidency.

The party I joined over 20 years ago no longer exists today.

I could no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party, which is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers fueled by cowardly wokeness who divide us by racializing every issue and stoke anti-White racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms enshrined in our Constitution, are hostile to people of faith and spirituality, demonize the police and protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans, allow our borders to remain open while claiming they are "secure," weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents, and, above all, drag us closer to nuclear war with each passing day.

jackpot269

I'll allow Tulsi to answer your question. I'm assuming the video's you've posted were during Trumps great presidency.

The party I joined over 20 years ago no longer exists today.

I could no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party, which is now under the complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers fueled by cowardly wokeness who divide us by racializing every issue and stoke anti-White racism, actively work to undermine our God-given freedoms enshrined in our Constitution, are hostile to people of faith and spirituality, demonize the police and protect criminals at the expense of law-abiding Americans, allow our borders to remain open while claiming they are "secure," weaponize the national security state to go after political opponents, and, above all, drag us closer to nuclear war with each passing day.
    I don't agree with the Dems on a lot of issues. I don't agree with the R's on a lot of issues.

Thats why I have no party affiliation. The republican party has always (in my lifetime anyway) bowed to the rich, it is easy to see in their tax policies over the last 50 years. The hypocrisy of the GOP that it's OK when they do it (whatever issue where they cry foul) but it's wrong for someone else too. They don't even try to hide it. One quick example,
    As soon as the GOP won back the house J. Jordon was on national TV saying, "we will have investigations now and we will issue you a subpoena and if you don't show up we have the power to lock you up."
    He had been issued one less than a year prior and never showed up, he didn't go to jail, so why should anyone he subpoenaed be any different? It's the GOP way, they think they don't have to be held accountable but everyone else does.

The Dems. that want to let males in female sports I'm not for it. I was never for defunding the police.

The statement above, there is bad people in all walks of life, being a police officer is no different. If calling out bad ones is demonizing, I'm guilty. I commend the capital police and the job they did on j6 wonder how he feels.

Legally investigating, and if enough evidence is found to proceed to court. That is not weaponizing in my opinion. I assume they are talking about Trump, I'm no legal expert but I know more about the Georgia case than the others because of where I live, and it's a strong case. I hope we get to see all the evidence come out in court and let a jury decide. Either way. Probably will never make to trial before November.
    Last edited by jackpot269; 05-01-24 at 11:12 AM.

DwightShrute

I don't agree with the Dems on a lot of issues. I don't agree with the R's on a lot of issues.

Thats why I have no party affiliation. The republican party has always (in my lifetime anyway) bowed to the rich, it is easy to see in their tax policies over the last 50 years. The hypocrisy of the GOP that it's OK when they do it (whatever issue where they cry foul) but it's wrong for someone else too. They don't even try to hide it. One quick example,
    As soon as the GOP won back the house J. Jordon was on national TV saying, "we will have investigations now and we will issue you a subpoena and if you don't show up we have the power to lock you up."
    He had been issued one less than a year prior and never showed up, he didn't go to jail, so why should anyone he subpoenaed be any different? It's the GOP way, they think they don't have to be held accountable but everyone else does.

The Dems. that want to let males in female sports I'm not for it. I was never for defunding the police.

The statement above, there is bad people in all walks of life, being a police officer is no different. If calling out bad ones is demonizing, I'm guilty. I commend the capital police and the job they did on j6 wonder how he feels.

Legally investigating, and if enough evidence is found to proceed to court. That is not weaponizing in my opinion. I assume they are talking about Trump, I'm no legal expert but I know more about the Georgia case than the others because of where I live, and it's a strong case. I hope we get to see all the evidence come out in court and let a jury decide. Either way. Probably will never make to trial before November.
    It may be legal but its definitely weaponizing the justice system against your political rival. It's the definition of weaponizing teh justice system.

NONE of these cases would have been brought if Trump wasn't president, was thinking of running again or eventually made it official he was running. Why do you suppose they impeached him after he left office? He wasn't even president anymore but they still spend millions impeaching him. They didn't want him to run again and they wanted to remove his secret service protection. It's obvious.

Trump asked people to peacefully march to let their voices be hear and he disputed the election results. The dems did the same thing during Trump entire presidency and on Jan 6, 2017 when they stood up in congress and asked the VP not to count those electoral votes. Also, Pelosi denies thousands of National Guards on J6. Why do you suppose? Because the wanted it to happen. And those bombs which never went off? Why isn't anyone talking about them? I believe it was a back-up plan in case their was no violence at the Capitol. You know, all those FBI operatives in the crowd. Ray Epps? Hidden video evidence.

When they are telling you where to look, they are telling you where NOT TO LOOK! Wake up.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    It may be legal but its definitely weaponizing the justice system against your political rival. It's the definition of weaponizing teh justice system.

NONE of these cases would have been brought if Trump wasn't president, was thinking of running again or eventually made it official he was running. Why do you suppose they impeached him after he left office? He wasn't even president anymore but they still spend millions impeaching him. They didn't want him to run again and they wanted to remove his secret service protection. It's obvious.

Trump asked people to peacefully march to let their voices be hear and he disputed the election results. The dems did the same thing during Trump entire presidency and on Jan 6, 2017 when they stood up in congress and asked the VP not to count those electoral votes. Also, Pelosi denies thousands of National Guards on J6. Why do you suppose? Because the wanted it to happen. And those bombs which never went off? Why isn't anyone talking about them? I believe it was a back-up plan in case their was no violence at the Capitol. You know, all those FBI operatives in the crowd. Ray Epps? Hidden video evidence.

When they are telling you where to look, they are telling you where NOT TO LOOK! Wake up.
    Dwight, you don't have to type all that for me anymore. I know where you stand and what you think on the subject.

There is no proof Ray Epps ever worked for the FBI, and I don't care either way. By all accounts he was a Trump guy. Again, I don't care.

Charging someone with a crime if you have evidence, in my opinion is not weaponizing. Of course, you are welcome to your own opinion, just as I am. It's what is great about this country I live in. You can believe whatever you wish and so can I. Undercover FBI and other law enforcement in crowds at events is nothing new, happens at most big events. Finding this out is no surprise to me, actually its SOP. I could figure that out in my sleep.
    When talking about j6 you quote 2 lines or so of a speech and say see nothing wrong with that. You are correct nothing wrong with that part, but I have no idea about the rest because you choose to leave it out.

Over 40,000 hours of tape that Tucker had of j6 he shows less than 5 minutes. WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS. Because he didn't want you to know, about the rest of it. But it was enough for people who can't think on their on, to be told this was all that happened, and they believed it. Hell, even the prime-time TV show from congress showed more than that.

When the new speaker of the house (Kevin McCarthy) gave Tucker the video, from j6 he said, anyone else that wants a copy just ask.

Then after months when someone else released them, everybody on that side of the isle acted like it was a great win. Why do you suppose? They had already been offered to anyone wanting them. Because the followers of Fox and the GOP are very uninformed or forgot it, but most likely it was a ploy to get them upset about something that was a lie. That it was the first time they were offered.

They sure forgot about it at FOX. Don't call me out on throwing in Fox, if you are going to keep doing the same with msm and cnn.

First ... 181920212223 Last