Betpoints: 8869

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30125

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1100

Amazing. Well done.

DwightShrute

does anyone believe this guy?

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10580

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute, and JAKEPEAVY21

DwightShrute

wow

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47621

This is awesome!

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5294

‘You just don’t get it.’ Judge admonishes NY man who fatally shot woman in his driveway and sentences him to 25 years to life

A judge strongly admonished a 66-year-old man Friday before sentencing him to 25 years to life in prison for shooting and killing a woman who was a passenger in a car that mistakenly drove up his driveway in rural New York last year.
    “I think you really could possibly do the same thing again,” Washington County Judge Adam Michelini told Kevin Monahan before imposing his sentence for second-degree murder.

“It’s obvious to me that you feel justified. You don’t take any responsibility for the outcome of your actions. You just don’t get it.”

Additionally, the judge imposed a concurrent sentence of up to seven years in prison for reckless endangerment and a consecutive term of up to four years in prison for tampering with evidence.

Monahan was convicted last month in the April 2023 death of 20-year-old Kaylin Gillis, a passenger in a vehicle that Monahan shot at when it accidentally turned into his driveway while its occupants were looking for a friend’s house. Gillis died a short time after the shooting.
    Prosecutors argued that the 66-year-old defendant acted recklessly. The defense said what happened was a terrible accident, and Monahan took the stand at trial to explain his actions.

“The first thing you do on the witness stand when you come up here and testify is you made a joke to the jury about them finally being able to see your face,” Michelini told the defendant.
    “You senselessly took the life of Kaylin Gillis and you have the gall to sit here and talk about how you plan to finish up the work on your house and race motocross in the future. You don’t deserve that. What would make you think that you deserve those things?”

In killing Gillis, the judge said, Monahan “took away a friend, you took away a girlfriend, you took away a daughter, a granddaughter and a sibling. You took away so much unrealized potential, her potential to enrich other people’s lives and to contribute to our society.”

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16327

We need Cobra. Your A Disease and im the cure!

OldBill

Actor And NBA Player Rashid Byrd Gets 90 Years To Life

A former NBA player and actor was sentenced to 90 years to life in prison on Friday for a series of violent sexual assaults.
    The Los Angeles Police Department said an investigation into Rashid Byrd began in 2019. A victim reported she had been sexually assaulted.

During their investigation, detectives learned [that] in 2010, Byrd was convicted of sexual assault involving a different victim,” the LAPD release stated. “Detectives also discovered that Byrd had been arrested for sexually assaulting a young woman in Washington State in 2005.”
    The 7’1″ Byrd charmed his victims at first, then turned violent.
    “He started as a charmer, playing up his status as an athlete and pseudo-celebrity, but that quickly faded into rapes and violence,” said Detective Dara Brown, who served as the lead investigator on the case.
    Byrd played 22 games for the Los Angeles D-Fenders of the NBA Development League in the 2008-09 season. He also appeared in the 2008 Will Ferrell-starring basketball comedy, Semi Pro, playing a member of the fictional American Basketball Association team, the Flint Tropics. He also appeared in a documentary short, Bring Your ‘A’ Game.
    He was arrested in September 2020 by LAPD detectives for sexual assault.
    The 39-year-old was sentenced to 90 years to life in state prison for the violent sexual assaults that occurred in L.A. and Santa Clara counties.

“The Los Angeles Police Department is grateful for the brave women who came forward to tell their stories,” Detective Brown said. “While this investigation has gone on for years, we are thankful that Byrd is no longer on the streets.”

Efforts were made to locate all of Byrd’s victims,

Detective Brown said, adding that anyone with more information on his crimes is asked to contact her at 213-486-6840 or by email at rhdtipline@lapd.online.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Four were arrested and released despite charges for crimes that are not eligible for bail according to New York law. Democrat "justice reform" bends the knee to concealing a human corpse and other heinous charges.

OldBill

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    No worries. I'm sure Joe B. will address this 'no crisis' situation tonight in his 'SOTU' debacle.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68787

Wasn’t there a bill to drastically close border crossings last month?
    What happened to that?

It’s unfortunate that the crazies on both ends make all the noise.
    I think the majority of people dislike the radical views from both ends.

Compromise, understanding and an open mind is what is always required for
    Millions to coexist IMO.
    Everyone is different and everyone has their own struggles as well as preferences.
    There is an awful lot to be learned from a person that is different and has experienced things another person has not.

The founding fathers realized and agreed to this. Why can’t we ?

Don’t we as a people have to be smarter than those with a louder microphone .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2149

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    What happened to that?

Millions to coexist IMO.
    Everyone is different and everyone has their own struggles as well as preferences.
    There is an awful lot to be learned from a person that is different and has experienced things another person has not.

DOA before the radical magaaa majority in the house even looked at it. Party over Country their game. They serve an evil master so it seems my take str.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13893

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    DOA before the radical magaaa majority in the house even looked at it. Party over Country their game. They serve an evil master so it seems my take str.
    The D stands for Dead as in Biden’s brain .

Reinstating Trump’s EO’s would fix a lot of the mess the senile fool created .

What actions has his border czar taken ? Thanks for playin’ .

Great message there Joey Boy .

What I would do as president is several more things," Biden said at the first Democratic primary debate for the 2020 election. "I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum."

As president, Biden followed through on reversing the immigration policies of former president Donald Trump, which he called "cruel" and "inhumane." Biden administration policies have led to an unprecedented border surge, with Biden overseeing the highest number of border crossings—roughly 5.5 million—in U.S. history .
    Last edited by jt315; 03-09-24 at 03:03 PM.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8559

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    The D stands for Dead as in Biden’s brain .

Reinstating Trump’s EO’s would fix a lot of the mess the senile fool created .

What actions has his border czar taken ? Thanks for playin’ .

Great message there Joey Boy .

What I would do as president is several more things," Biden said at the first Democratic primary debate for the 2020 election. "I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum."

As president, Biden followed through on reversing the immigration policies of former president Donald Trump, which he called "cruel" and "inhumane." Biden administration policies have led to an unprecedented border surge, with Biden overseeing the highest number of border crossings—roughly 5.5 million—in U.S. history .
    I'm curious, not just for now, but for at least the last 60 years, how do they count people sneaking in. Do they volunteer to go thru a turnstile like at Six Flags? They would need the counter on USA side.

OldBill

The Mexico–United States border extends 3,145 kilometers (1,954 miles), in addition to the maritime boundaries of 29 km (18 mi) into the Pacific Ocean and 19 km (12 mi) into the Gulf of Mexico.

so a wall would tough to build but can b e done an d have guards at evry 2 miles plus border patrol and use razor wire on the top to prevent climbing over

hey we have legal ways for all to enter our country if you wanna know why so many want of mexico shit hole go stay over for a week

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

I guess there's a solution to every problem. Here's what they tell you in Pennsylvania...

‘Buy guns. Buy ammo’ – Pittsburgh cops to no longer respond to many calls

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Another one of the democrat's darling illegals strikes again.
    They must be so proud of what they've accomplished.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68787

What happened to that?

Millions to coexist IMO.

I guess nobody knows what happened to that bill. I would assume the Republican's cheerleaders would have known since there is so much interest in drastically closing the boarder.

DwightShrute

What happened to that?

Millions to coexist IMO.

no there wasn't actually.

The Bill allows the president to override and ignore all of the rules whenever he chooses. LOL.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-15-24 at 09:48 AM.

First ... 14151617181920 ... Last