DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8906

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    man how can they let him talk in public? How can anyone watching this loser speak want to vote for him? Thew world is laughing.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12194

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    man how can they let him talk in public? How can anyone watching this loser speak want to vote for him? Thew world is laughing.
    They need to put old Joe back in the basement and lock the door. When ever he speaks he surely loses votes.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4301

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    He's just a totally brainwashed MAGA cultist.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave BriGuy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BriGuy

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
    What is especially terrifying is not the censorship itself so much as how the left approves of, and even encourages, it.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30700

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    What is especially terrifying is not the censorship itself so much as how the left approves of, and even encourages, it.

All while denying it's taking place in the first place.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

FREE TRUMP fock Palestine!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20685

Donald Trump is an evil, racist, poor excuse for a human being, but those aren’t his worst traits. This man wants to run the country, and he’s as dumb as a box of rocks. In an opinion piece for MSNBC, Hayes Brown explained that Trump still doesn’t understand how inflation works. Yet, he has the nerve to fix his mouth to say that President Biden’s policies have led to inflation. How can he know that when he doesn’t even understand how it works? One of Trump’s favourite policies is tariffs, something that everyone knows will increase, not decrease inflation.

During his interview with Time, Trump touted his plan to create 10% tariffs across the board on all imports. According to Trump, this means that countries that import goods to the U.S. will pay 10% to the Treasury, though he said it could account to even more. He is so wrong. Any reputable expert on tariffs will tell you that tariffs are paid by the importers as the goods come into the U.S., not by the exporting company. As a result, companies will raise their prices to accommodate for what they’re paying out in tariffs. Tariffs, then, obviously make prices go up, not down.

Eric Cortellessa interviewed Trump for Time. He obviously knows how tariffs work, and he asked Trump if he is comfortable with the fact that his beloved tariffs would create inflation. Trump, of course, argued that wouldn’t happen, but Cortellessa pressed on, asking Trump whether he thinks businesses will pass those costs on to their customers. Trump responded: “No, I think what happens is you build. What happens to get out of the whole situation is you end up building, instead of having your products brought in from China, because of the additional cost, you end up making the product in the United States.” Yet another useless word salad from Trump. He really doesn’t get it, does he? Many companies have their products manufactured outside the country to save on labour. Trump’s plan that he claims will “help them build” will do no such thing. No company is going to change its business model-which it created to save costs-simply because Dumb Donald thinks it’s a good idea. No wonder he’s filed for bankruptcy so many times. He wants to bankrupt these companies to prove some point that will never materialize.

As MSNBC reported, major economists agree that Trump’s plan will lead to higher costs. Paul Ashworth, chief North American economist for London’s Capital Economics wrote an analysis on the issue. His result was: “Most of the major policy initiatives being suggested by Donald Trump’s campaign would be inflationary; whether it’s narrowing the trade deficit via tariffs or dollar devaluation, curbing immigration or, now we learn, compromising the Fed’s independence.” Trump will never listen to economists or anyone else with authority on any subject. He thinks he’s the smartest man alive, and that is his biggest problem. While his supporters think he’ll do better on the economy and inflation than President Biden, they will all suffer from their ignorance.

Hareeba!

TFG's Latest Ad Features the Frat Group Who Made Monkey Gestures and Noises Toward a Black Woman
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 05-03-24 at 09:14 PM.

Hareeba!

Playing to the gullible cultists

Trump's Viral Hug At Chick-fil-A Was With a MAGA Operative

Michaelah Montgomery is a "political consultant" and former Georgia GOP intern

Nothing about Trump or his campaign is authentic. Every event is careful set up ahead of time and staged. They all fit into the same pattern every single time. On every road trip to an event or rally, the campaign sets up an excursion to a fast food restaurant either before or after his speech.

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/tru...maga-operative
    And yet again!

Trump Redelivered Already Delivered Pizzas to New York Firefighters

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^ More then what old Joe Biden does if true. Biden hasn't bought anything for anyone in the public as far as I can remember. He buys ice cream and milk shakes for himself only when the media covers him going around to places.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Did the biden campaign "request" more censorship or was this an organic decision by Google?

Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave b1slickguy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1659

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Total chaos and anarchy everywhere on his watch.

How will his term be looked at in history 50-100+ years from now?
    Undoubtedly, it will be seen as the worst in American history.
    A dark stain in the historybooks.
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Itsamazing777 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10655
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave slewfan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Biden administration says 100,000 new migrants are expected to enroll in ‘Obamacare’ next year

https://apnews.com/article/health-ca...2b3901cefc9e93
    Last edited by b1slickguy; 05-04-24 at 11:08 AM.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

All they had to do was get a family member to pump out some artwork in exchange for the cash and they never would have been indicted.

Rep. Henry Cuellar and his wife allegedly took nearly $600,000 in bribes, indictment says

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/03/polit...doj/index.html

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump should do everything to get locked up for contempt on that gag order. He will guarantee the election win for sure. He'll have full media coverage daily and around the clock as well covering it. What better Presidential campaigning then that?

He will have to sit in a jail cell for a few days which will suck though. Hey but he can play cards with the secret service fellas that will be guarding him.

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Hareeballs! View Post
    And yet again!

Trump Redelivered Already Delivered Pizzas to New York Firefighters

wow your TDS is getting worse. What did you expect Trump to do? Make the actual pizzas and then put them in the ss car and drive it there?

Ya he got someone to order pizzas and the company delivered them to a certain spot where Trump picked them up and brought them over to the firefighters. Only insane people are triggered by this event that took place.

BTW, Biden couldn't even carry 1 pizza by himself, let alone 2 pies. He would do a faceplant right there on the street and then certainly shit his pants.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

BriGuy

Donald Trump is an evil, racist, poor excuse for a human being, but those aren’t his worst traits. This man wants to run the country, and he’s as dumb as a box of rocks. In an opinion piece for MSNBC, Hayes Brown explained that Trump still doesn’t understand how inflation works.
    I'd rather have 1.5% inflation and a President who didn't understand it than 10% inflation and a President who did.

Wouldn't you?

Hareeba!

I'd rather have 1.5% inflation and a President who didn't understand it than 10% inflation and a President who did.

Wouldn't you?

I'd rather a president whose policies have seen America lead the world in reducing the rate of inflation rather than one who just can't understand that imposing tariffs on imports increases the cost of those products for American consumers.

Wouldn't you?
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 05-05-24 at 04:49 PM.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13947

I'd rather a president whose policies have seen America lead the world in reducing the rate of inflation rather than one who just can't understand that imposing tariffs on imports increases the cost of those products for Americans.

Wouldn't you?

I’d rather have the forgetful old fool continue to tell Americans just how good Bidenomics is working . Lol

Seek help you loon

Hareeba!

Since the media refuses to report on it, let me share what happens at a typical Trump speech:
    1. He comes out to the playing of the “January 6 Anthem” song which he recorded with some of the most dangerous J6 rioters in jail.
    2. He brags how his song with the J6 rioters gets more downloads than Taylor Swift (it does not)
    3. He spends a few minutes talking about passing cognitive exams, and how the audience would not pass the exam, but because he is really smart (he is not) he is able to ace the exam.
    4. He praises Viktor Orban, the leader of Hungary, who Trump says is the most respected leader in Europe (he is not).
    5. He praises President Xi and says he is very strong and rules over 1 billion people with an iron fist and Hollywood couldn’t find an actor as tough as President Xi.
    6. He praises Putin and says people say it’s a bad thing he gets along with Putin but he thinks it’s a good thing.
    7. He makes weird noises re-enacting lifting weights with a trans woman and he says “mommy I can’t do it. Mommy. Ughhh, uhh, mommy help me.”
    8. He says he doesn’t like seeing President Biden at the beach and says he has a better body than Biden (he does not)
    9. He talks about his hatred of windmills and his hatred of electric cars. He says he would rather be electrocuted than eaten by sharks however.
    10. He praises the J6 insurrectionists and calls them hostages.
    11. He whines about his court cases, attacks prosecutors, judges, and witnesses, and then praises “the great Alphonse Capone” and brags he was indicted more than Capone.
    12. He quotes Hitler and says immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country.
    13. He says he wants to be a dictator on day 1.
    14. He plays QAnon music, audience members often make QAnon sign with their hands, and he talks about how America is a failing nation.
    15. He does a weird dance and leaves.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Trump got this in 2024. Fund raising is off the charts and even if they throw him in jail his stock will only go higher. Old Dementia Joe is toast!

Prepare for cheaper gas prices, taxes, grocery bills and lower interest rates when Trump takes the White House again. America needs it! Drill baby drill!

BriGuy

I'd rather a president whose policies have seen America lead the world in reducing the rate of inflation rather than one who just can't understand that imposing tariffs on imports increases the cost of those products for American consumers.

Wouldn't you?
    Man up - if you are able to - and answer my question.

Average inflation under Trump: 1.9%
    Average inflation under Biden: 5.7%

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeballs! View Post
    Since the media refuses to report on it, let me share what happens at a typical Trump speech:
    1. He comes out to the playing of the “January 6 Anthem” song which he recorded with some of the most dangerous J6 rioters in jail.
    2. He brags how his song with the J6 rioters gets more downloads than Taylor Swift (it does not)
    3. He spends a few minutes talking about passing cognitive exams, and how the audience would not pass the exam, but because he is really smart (he is not) he is able to ace the exam.
    4. He praises Viktor Orban, the leader of Hungary, who Trump says is the most respected leader in Europe (he is not).
    5. He praises President Xi and says he is very strong and rules over 1 billion people with an iron fist and Hollywood couldn’t find an actor as tough as President Xi.
    6. He praises Putin and says people say it’s a bad thing he gets along with Putin but he thinks it’s a good thing.
    7. He makes weird noises re-enacting lifting weights with a trans woman and he says “mommy I can’t do it. Mommy. Ughhh, uhh, mommy help me.”
    8. He says he doesn’t like seeing President Biden at the beach and says he has a better body than Biden (he does not)
    9. He talks about his hatred of windmills and his hatred of electric cars. He says he would rather be electrocuted than eaten by sharks however.
    10. He praises the J6 insurrectionists and calls them hostages.
    11. He whines about his court cases, attacks prosecutors, judges, and witnesses, and then praises “the great Alphonse Capone” and brags he was indicted more than Capone.
    12. He quotes Hitler and says immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country.
    13. He says he wants to be a dictator on day 1.
    14. He plays QAnon music, audience members often make QAnon sign with their hands, and he talks about how America is a failing nation.
    15. He does a weird dance and leaves.
    everyday in the life of Hareeballs!

Hareeba!

Man up - if you are able to - and answer my question.

Average inflation under Trump: 1.9%
    Average inflation under Biden: 5.7%
    I don't see a question. Just a couple of statements.

I don't blame TFG for being in charge when a global pandemic broke out.

Similarly I don't blame Biden for being in charge when global inflation took hold.

I do blame TFG for the appalling mishandling of the pandemic.

And I give Biden due credit for the US outperformance in economic growth whilst achieving significant reductions in inflation.

Hareeba!

Is this truly what you want to see in America?
    Seriously?

DanteNemonic
    DanteNemonic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Losing can actually become an addiction. Imagine still backing MAGA after all the election losses the last 6 years. I mean even Trump's endorsements get whacked in the general elections. Anything with his name on it loses. Laying -106 on the Dems again. Adding 1k every month until November.

DanteNemonic
    DanteNemonic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I want more on Dems in Arizona Senate too -175 but can only get down 500 max at BOL. Any other books do Senate races I know Bookmaker is only doing the Presidential race but that's ok they basically got no limit on that one. BOL has limited Prez race to 1k so far (they will up those limits closer to November).

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by DanteNemonic View Post
    Losing can actually become an addiction. Imagine still backing MAGA after all the election losses the last 6 years. I mean even Trump's endorsements get whacked in the general elections. Anything with his name on it loses. Laying -106 on the Dems again. Adding 1k every month until November.

DwightShrute

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1659

Ok vitterd/greget
    Points Awarded:

JAKEPEAVY21 gave Itsamazing777 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Dante-vitterd-greget View Post
    I want more on Dems in Arizona Senate too -175 but can only get down 500 max at BOL. Any other books do Senate races I know Bookmaker is only doing the Presidential race but that's ok they basically got no limit on that one. BOL has limited Prez race to 1k so far (they will up those limits closer to November).
    I envy your bookie

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

First ... 190191192193194195196 ... Last