Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20661

Ron DeSantis saying “you can be the most worthless Republican in America, but if you kiss [Trump’s] ring, he'll say you're wonderful”
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1785136393041109335

He's kissed the ring

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8909

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Ron DeSantis saying “you can be the most worthless Republican in America, but if you kiss [Trump’s] ring, he'll say you're wonderful”

He's kissed the ring
    Trump 2025-2029
    Desantis 2029-2037

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10524

Hareeba!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19172

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    I want a funky little Jewish Princess (la-la-la)
    A grinder, a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper
    A brazen little Jewish Princess (hey-oh)
    With Titanic , and sand-blasted zits
    She can even be poor
    So long as she does it with four on the floor
    (Vapor-lock)

I want a dainty little Jewish Princess (la-la-la)
    With a couple of sisters who can raise a few blisters
    A fragile little Jewish Princess
    With Roumanian thighs, who weasels 'n' lies

Hareeba!

"Job growth was slightly slower in Trump’s first 3 years before COVID than it was during the last 3 years of the Obama administration, when the economy added 2.7M jobs/year on average. Under Trump, that average was 2.2M, until 2020’s tumult more than wiped out the gains."

Trump's jobs record was not great BEFORE the pandemic.

And he spiked the debt BEFORE the pandemic.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10524

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    I want a funky little Jewish Princess (la-la-la)
    A grinder, a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper
    A brazen little Jewish Princess (hey-oh)
    With Titanic , and sand-blasted zits
    She can even be poor
    So long as she does it with four on the floor
    (Vapor-lock)

I want a dainty little Jewish Princess (la-la-la)
    With a couple of sisters who can raise a few blisters
    A fragile little Jewish Princess
    With Roumanian thighs, who weasels 'n' lies
    ~~~

While there's no accounting for musical taste,
    I am impressed by your range of interest.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8397

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    I get that. You have said that often. Yet, you will find every excuse to justify the weaponization of the justice system against Trump. A hush payment from 18 years ago which is done all the time. Nothing criminal about it. way past the statute of limitations. The feds looked into it and determined there was nothing wrong. Yet, a judge who's Biden donor and a DA who charged him with several counts which mean nothing except to keep Trump sitting in courts for weeks so he cannot do his campaign for president. Then the other AG who campaigned on getting Trump and another crooked democrat judge imposed a 500 million fine. Ya man, he is getting treated different that you and me. A lot different. Its election interference. Any intellectually honest person can see it.

Show Me the Man and I’ll Find You the Crime
    I just thought my education was bad, that hush money was paid in 2016. It is now 2024, that's 8 years. How do you get 18, must be that new math. The hush money case is the weakest. The Georgia case is where there is a lot of evidence from people that were working for Trump, or from his direction, that have already plead guilty to crimes where they were co-conspirators. The phone call was perfect nothing wrong with it, so please don't tell us that again. They don't need it.

Justify it hell, he has left to many witnesses and partners in crime in Georgia. The Florda case all he had to do was turn over the documents when they ask, like he said he would. So, Georgia and Florida both have a case for sure. Any intellectually honest person can see it.

Dwight said:

''Yet, you will find every excuse to justify the weaponization of the justice system''

Just because you believe it, don't make it true.

If I went on social media or any other public place and talked about a judge or anyone on that side of a court case, where I was involved, they would add a charge and put me in jail. No question asked. Don't tell me about being treated different and by me I meant anyone that was not rich or in power. If you don't believe me, come to Jackson or Marion County and try them out. They got plenty of cells to lock you up. You want be out free like Trump.

Last edited by jackpot269; 04-30-24 at 02:39 AM.

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2165

Correct, the only way Dwight can debate is to deflect. Or what about isms. His favorite is ad hominem and strawmaning. Let's not forget gaslighting.

You are also smarter than him by just knowing right from wrong. History will prove him the fool inevitably.

It's easy to hear the propagandists dog whistle he blows. You never look a vampire directly in the eye, why my eyes never look directly at the father of lies #1 fan posts.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    I just thought my education was bad, that hush money was paid in 2016. It is now 2024, that's 8 years. How do you get 18, must be that new math. The hush money case is the weakest. The Georgia case is where there is a lot of evidence from people that were working for Trump, or from his direction, that have already plead guilty to crimes where they were co-conspirators. The phone call was perfect nothing wrong with it, so please don't tell us that again. They don't need it.

Justify it hell, he has left to many witnesses and partners in crime in Georgia. The Florda case all he had to do was turn over the documents when they ask, like he said he would. So, Georgia and Florida both have a case for sure. Any intellectually honest person can see it.

Dwight said:

''Yet, you will find every excuse to justify the weaponization of the justice system''

If I went on social media or any other public place and talked about a judge or anyone on that side of a court case, where I was involved, they would add a charge and put me in jail. No question asked. Don't tell me about being treated different and by me I meant anyone that was not rich or in power. If you don't believe me, come to Jackson or Marion County and try them out. They got plenty of cells to lock you up. You want be out free like Trump.

"The hush money case is the weakest. "

Not at all sure about that. For those who've bothered to read up on what it is really about, it is very strong.
    And it's not a "hush money" case. It's much deeper than that. Election interference for a start, falsified recordkeeping and tax fraud to top it off.
    The other cases are also very strong.
    But will they survive the time to get decided before the election like this one should?

Hareeba!

He's kissed the ring
    No way this can ever end well for these two despicable people who hate each other.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Hareevagina! View Post
    No way this can ever end well for these two despicable people who hate each other.

they don't hate each other.

He is the governor because Trump endorsed him when the polls said he's got no chance to win Florida. Now, he's the best governor in the country and Florida went from a purple state to RED. LOL.

It's 2 people who are able to put the past behind then and move forward with the bigger picture in mind.

You are incapable of rational thought.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    It's easy to hear the propagandists dog whistle he blows. You never look a vampire directly in the eye, why my eyes never look directly at the father of lies #1 fan posts.
    that's because you share the characteristics of the weak, lazy, and the mental IQ of indoctrination by the Liberal establishment media. The proof is there for everyone to see. You are too lazy to do your homework, you always resort to name calling because you aren't able to use facts or informed opinions, and you simple repeat the lies you are told by the MSM.

If B O A 12 was a meme ...

DwightShrute

Dwight said:

Daniels was trying to sell the story of her alleged 2006 affair with Trump.

That was the 18 year ago I was referring to. I worded it poorly. Mayne your education isn't as bad as you think it is. Math at least. Impressive.

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4289

Trump has taken a slim lead in Pennsylvania polling.

There is absolutely no realistic path to victory for Biden if he doesn't win Pennsylvania.

jackpot269

that's because you share the characteristics of the weak, lazy, and the mental IQ of indoctrination by the Liberal establishment media. The proof is there for everyone to see. You are too lazy to do your homework, you always resort to name calling because you aren't able to use facts or informed opinions, and you simple repeat the lies you are told by the MSM.

If B O A 12 was a meme ...

right on queue, you throw in the MSM News thing at the end.

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by dwightshrute View Post
    daniels was trying to sell the story of her alleged 2006 affair with trump.

That was the 18 year ago i was referring to. I worded it poorly. Mayne your education isn't as bad as you think it is. Math at least. Impressive.

thank you

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13911

Quote Originally Posted by hareeba! View Post
    "the hush money case is the weakest. "

not at all sure about that. For those who've bothered to read up on what it is really about, it is very strong.
    And it's not a "hush money" case. It's much deeper than that. Election interference for a start, falsified recordkeeping and tax fraud to top it off.
    The other cases are also very strong.
    But will they survive the time to get decided before the election like this one should?

Zombie case and dead last as far as strength of cases goes . Even those on the left would agree .

Election interference . Lol !
    Last edited by jt315; 04-30-24 at 02:06 PM.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1563

I think what we've learned here is that America wants Biden gone.

Badly.

DwightShrute

right on queue, you throw in the MSM News thing at the end.
    because it's so very true. I can name dozens of lies told to you by the MSM aka the Liberal establishment media aka CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, NPR . NYT, and Washington Post. It would be in the hundreds of thousands if you counted the number of times they repeated those lies. Try saying the same for places like Fox News for example. Or Tucker. Or Bongino.

Sure, they will get shit wrong occasionally. Heck even I make mistakes as you point out occasionally. But when we do, we admit it and move on. You show that you have that ability. You can't same the same for the MSM and people like Hareeballs and B O A. They are committed to deception. They have no integrity like much of the MSM. They will go to their deathbeds with that reputation.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    I think what we've learned here is that America wants Biden gone.

Badly.
    its amazing that anyone can watch Biden speak and say to themselves "Man this guy is great. He really looks like a strong leader. I will definitely vote for him!" But they do. Same with the loser from California. People actually look at him and what he did to that State and what he did during Covid and say "wow, I am gonna vote for him. I wish he would run for president!". These people are incapable of rational thinking it seems. If not that, then they must be addicted to losing. I don't really know for sure.

Its no secret I like Trump but more than the man, I like his politics more. I will say this, that if Trump was walking around like a zombie, couldn't put together a sentence, and looked as fragile a Biden does, there is no way the GOP would make him their nominee. I would be applauding that decision. DeSantis would be the next president if Trump wasn't up it.

Hareeba!

August 27, 2020.
    The federal reserve actually planned inflation before Joe Biden even won the election, in order to increase wage growth.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Committed to deception Hareeballs! View Post
    August 27, 2020.
    The federal reserve actually planned inflation before Joe Biden even won the election, in order to increase wage growth.
    WASHINGTON, July 19 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden on Monday said an increase in prices was expected to be temporary, but his administration understood that unchecked inflation over the longer term would pose a "real challenge" to the economy and would remain vigilant.
    Jul 19, 2021

Biden says inflation temporary; Fed should do what it deems ...
    Reuters
    https://www.reuters.com › world › biden-says-inflation-...

The Hill
    https://thehill.com
    1 month ago — Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said she regrets describing inflation in 2021 as “transitory,” the term several Federal Reserve and Biden ...

DwightShrute

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1563

its amazing that anyone can watch Biden speak and say to themselves "Man this guy is great. He really looks like a strong leader. I will definitely vote for him!" But they do. Same with the loser from California. People actually look at him and what he did to that State and what he did during Covid and say "wow, I am gonna vote for him. I wish he would run for president!". These people are incapable of rational thinking it seems. If not that, then they must be addicted to losing. I don't really know for sure.

Its no secret I like Trump but more than the man, I like his politics more. I will say this, that if Trump was walking around like a zombie, couldn't put together a sentence, and looked as fragile a Biden does, there is no way the GOP would make him their nominee. I would be applauding that decision. DeSantis would be the next president if Trump wasn't up it.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8166

August 27, 2020.
    To put that in proper context, the most recent PCE data the Fed would have had on 8-17-20 would have been for June, which was .706% YoY. Their target is 2% YoY.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~

While there's no accounting for musical taste,
    I am impressed by your range of interest.
    Its all opinion.

You should be impressed, your interest is totally vanilla.

DwightShrute

this snake is still lying to people.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10604

Bidenomics. The idiot brags about saving Americans 450 dollars on drugs per year; but ''we'' are paying over 5000 dollars a year more just on gasoline. Not to mention food, housing, entertainment, dentist, dr visits ETC.

I mean, does one have to be a rocket scientist to admit Biden is a total wash out as President.?. He became 'Vice Pres' only because he was White and ignorant.

Soaring gas prices hammer Biden as presidential election nears, reportedly surge 18% in 4 months
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave slewfan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1796

Its all opinion.

You should be impressed, your interest is totally vanilla.
    I agree, Milli Vanilli got screwed
    They pioneered fake music and today that's all there is

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    I agree, Milli Vanilli got screwed
    They pioneered fake music and today that's all there is
    Yea, post us some tunes then.

DwightShrute

Truth Social closed down 5.4% today. TFG only lost a couple hundred million in (toilet) paper value.
    This was their best performing day in a while. Congrats!

'">
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jt315

Hareeba!

Doug Burgum: If you’re a billionaire like me, you should support Trump because his policies will support you

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by DipShit! View Post
    Doug Burgum: If you’re a billionaire like me, you should support Trump because his policies will support you

Hareeba!

‘Envy of the World’—U.S. Economy Expected to Keep Powering Higher

Economists lift their growth forecasts in latest Wall Street Journal survey

https://www.wsj.com/economy/central-...ances-1f24174b

First ... 187188189190191192193 ... Last