DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8854

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    First time I've ever agreed with this lunatic!

She is right and she is speaking in general terms of course. This is why Trump was elected. Washington is a disaster. The democrats are even worse. Washington is s a complete failure. How else would you describe 34 trillion in debt, 2 new wars Americans are paying for after decades in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Democrats are filled with even more incompetent racists. I mean did you hear AOC yesterday? LOL.

Smart people who love their country can be very intimidating to people like you. They are like kryptonite to Superman.

MTG won her district with 2/3 of the votes.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20643

Joe arriving in a rainy Houston

No problem with the wet stairs -- doesn't even appear to use the railing. easily opens the umbrella on his own -- something Trump could never do.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1770861005943263594

DwightShrute

Joe arriving in a rainy Houston

No problem with the wet stairs -- doesn't even appear to use the railing. easily opens the umbrella on his own -- something Trump could never do.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1770861005943263594

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30114

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DwightShrute

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

how can anyone vote for this racist POS?

DwightShrute

Approximately 200,000 deportation cases have been thrown out by Immigration Judges since the start of the Biden administration because the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) hadn't filed the required Notice to Appear (NTA) with the Court by the time of the scheduled hearing.
    2 days ago

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8547

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    how can anyone vote for this racist POS?

Ill vote 3rd party. To answer your question, most that do, it's because the Republicans refuse to put forth a better candidate. No good option from major parties.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Ill vote 3rd party. To answer your question, most that do, it's because the Republicans refuse to put forth a better candidate. No good option from major parties.
    of course that's incorrect. The dems have put out back-to-back the worst candidates with Crooked Hillary and Crooked Joe Biden.

The republicans selected a pro America successful businessman who isn't beholden to anyone to run for president. He won twice (they rigged the 2nd and we all know it) and he was the best president in modern history. A true American hero with the balls to take on the Washington cartel and the dishonest media.

Vote Trump is you truly love this country and want to reverse this course of wokeness and incompetence its headed down.

Voting 3rd party is the same as throwing paint on a painting in an Art Gallery to protest global warming. Maybe a handful of your friends think you are brave, but everyone else thinks you are a doofus.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-22-24 at 01:00 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

jackpot269

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    of course that's incorrect. The dems have put out back-to-back the worst candidates with Crooked Hillary and Crooked Joe Biden.

The republicans selected a pro America successful businessman who isn't beholden to anyone to run for president. He won twice (they rigged the 2nd and we all know it) and he was the best president in modern history. A true American hero with the balls to take on the Washington cartel and the dishonest media.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Part of the money laundering list:

$850k for a gay senior home
    $15 million to pay for Egyptian's college tuitions (in Egypt)
    $400k for a gay activist group to teach elementary kids about being trans
    $500k for a DEI zoo
    $400k for a group to gives clothes to teens to help them hide their gender

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8130

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Sorry, nobody creditable quotes your shitty ideology. That should tell you something.
    Go ahead and prove that. Your definition of credible is that it agrees with your ignorant opinion.

Show the numbers that prove there is enough to meet everyone's needs. You can't, because those numbers don't exist.

Hareeba!

NOT A VALID CANDIDATE

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19136

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    Go ahead and prove that. Your definition of credible is that it agrees with your ignorant opinion.

Show the numbers that prove there is enough to meet everyone's needs. You can't, because those numbers don't exist.
    My goal was to prove you to be the jerk you are. I have done that.

jackpot269

NOT A VALID CANDIDATE

Trump says a lot. It usually comes back on him every time. He doesn't think it would ever apply to him. Because he has gotten away with everything, his whole life, because of his wealth or perceived wealth. Getting into politics was a mistake, getting in the ring with people that are as dirty and play the same way he always has. He was always the big boy on the block in NY real estate, in Washington he is just another one of the boys. At least most of them don't cry as much him. If you get in the ring with the heavy weights, act like a heavy weight.

How many quotes like this have come back on him? A lot.

DwightShrute

Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

snapper
    snapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4913

All urban legends
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jackpot269

Hareeba!

Ronna McDaniel’s first hours at NBC News have been spent sanitizing her X/Twitter feed.
    It’s all disappearing — just like the truth, democracy, and the American way of life.
    Heil Trump!

Hareeba!

Trump in May 2018: We will have health care plans in 4 weeks

June 2018: I will have a health care plan in 2 weeks

July 2020: We will have a health care plan in 2 weeks

September 2020: I have my health care plan all ready

Still waiting

And so many of you want to give him another chance

Hareeba!

Jim Jordan, James Comer, the Judicial Crisis Network, and Leonard Leo's Republican AG puppets have unleashed a coordinated attack on the D.C. Attorney General investigating Leo for self-dealing.

This is the weaponization of government they pretend to be outraged about.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10568

Election integrity has never been at such a risk as it is today. A system that worked for decades has been dismantled by electronic theft. The level of confidence of a legitimate outcome is at a new low. The 2020 Presidential election results brought us to that point. After such a dreadful first term, a victory by Biden in 2024 will pretty much place the U.S. in the category of a banana republic in the eyes of the world and further the destruction of our society.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12098

Trump only getting stronger now. Dems over played their hand going after Trump like this.

Hareeba!

As of right now TFG has zero events on his public schedule. No rallies, no speeches, no nothing. And it’s not a temporary thing. At the same time he was holding his last hate rally, his handlers leaked to the media that they were going to sharply cut back on the number of rallies and in-person appearances he was going to make.

TFG’s handlers used campaign finance constraints as an excuse. But it was obvious that they were pulling the plug becausehe is now so dementia-riddled, his political prospects are more harmed by him being out there than by not being out there.

The real question here is why the media seems to be ignoring this story entirely. The media was finally just starting to belatedly and reluctantly start to cover his worsening dementia. And now that he is disappearing from the campaign trail because of his dementia, the media seems… uninterested.

DwightShrute

As of right now TFG has zero events on his public schedule. No rallies, no speeches, no nothing. And it’s not a temporary thing. At the same time he was holding his last hate rally, his handlers leaked to the media that they were going to sharply cut back on the number of rallies and in-person appearances he was going to make.

TFG
    ’s handlers used campaign finance constraints as an excuse. But it was obvious that they were pulling the plug because he is now so dementia-riddled, his political prospects are more harmed by him being out there than by not being out there.

The real question here is why the media seems to be ignoring this story entirely. The media was finally just starting to belatedly and reluctantly start to cover his worsening dementia. And now that he is disappearing from the campaign trail because of his dementia, the media seems… uninterested

all of a sudden the media isn't interested in inventing a reason to discredit Trump.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave b1slickguy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

DwightShrute

Trump in May 2018: We will have health care plans in 4 weeks

June 2018: I will have a health care plan in 2 weeks

July 2020: We will have a health care plan in 2 weeks

September 2020: I have my health care plan all ready

Still waiting

And so many of you want to give him another chance

A president can't design a healthcare plan and make it law. He has people to do that and then it needs to be passed by congress. Trump was all for a better healthcare plan and he did what he could to implement one. John McCain was the deciding vote and he voted against it as his last fukk you to his country before he passed away. Don't forget that Obama had to bride a senator at the last minute to vote for Obamacare or that too would have failed.

Trump did removed the mandate where people could be fined or jailed if they didn't buy Obamacare.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-24-24 at 01:14 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1530

McCain was a boob who was captured.

I like people who weren't captured.

Hareeba!

If you don't vote for Biden, and all Democrats on your ballot, it means you want Trump and Magas to gut Social Security and Medicare, and to end the Affordable Care Act.

So just honestly say that's what you want.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12098

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1530

If you don't vote for Biden, and all Democrats on your ballot, it means you want Trump and Magas to gut Social Security and Medicare, and to end the Affordable Care Act.

Yes that's what we want

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

---
    HairyBalls

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10568

Actually, if you do not vote Democrat, you are voting to save America from terrorists, criminals and Democrats themselves. That’s the truth.

You have been misled.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave slewfan 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

First ... 167168169170171172173 ... Last