jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13893

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    No way is TFG going to be elected!

With no other candidates remaining he still can't do better than 81% of votes in Florida primary.

That will only get worse for him after getting criminally convicted.

And when those who don't follow politics learn what his plans are for Latinos, and for Muslims, and for Social Security and Medicare, and for abortion, and for tax cuts for corporates and billionaires.

You conveniently left out the economy and the border .

It’s not only Hispanics . It’s African Americans that Dems are terrified of leaving the plantation .

Trump is gaining with Latinos so Joe Biden is visiting a "Mexican restaurant" in Phoenix in an effort to "reach Latino voters."

LOL !
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave jt315 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20643

Rep. Lynch: “When you review the entire record of evidence of these hearings going back over a year, you've actually provided more evidence to impeach Donald Trump for a third time than you have in so much as laying a glove on Joe Biden."
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1770474012507885644

And Raskin totally demolishes all the MAGA nonsense
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1770457907420676575

And Lev Parnas brings it home
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1770472764152877168

Fox News cut away from the hearing because they can’t allow their audience to learn the truth
    Last edited by Hareeba!; 03-20-24 at 02:48 PM.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8130

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't get your insistence America has to solve global poverty.

It would be fine to just work on your own poverty problem a little bit to get started.

But I guess that will still require offending your personal Scrooge syndrome and mean sharing some of the country's wealth with someone other than you.

But again why the thing about having to solve global poverty? Every single other first world country is already doing way better than the USA in handling poverty, by a sizeable gap, without your help.
    I didn't insist on that. Hicks posted a quote from Gandhi saying that there's enough to meet everyone's needs, but not for everyone's greed. I posted actual numbers that show the quote is false. We don't produce enough to end global poverty.

All this talk about redistribution is nothing but trying to remake the lucky sperm club so they're included. Giving money away to people in 3rd world countries is fine until they find out there's not enough to do that and give the 1st worlders all the services they think they should get for free. At that point, we have to cut off the people in the 3rd world.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19136

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I don't get your insistence America has to solve global poverty.

It would be fine to just work on your own poverty problem a little bit to get started.

But I guess that will still require offending your personal Scrooge syndrome and mean sharing some of the country's wealth with someone other than you.

But again why the thing about having to solve global poverty? Every single other first world country is already doing way better than the USA in handling poverty, by a sizeable gap, without your help.
    LMAO sure you want to step in this pile of shit opti?

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    I didn't insist on that. Hicks posted a quote from Gandhi saying that there's enough to meet everyone's needs, but not for everyone's greed. I posted actual numbers that show the quote is false. We don't produce enough to end global poverty.

All this talk about redistribution is nothing but trying to remake the lucky sperm club so they're included. Giving money away to people in 3rd world countries is fine until they find out there's not enough to do that and give the 1st worlders all the services they think they should get for free. At that point, we have to cut off the people in the 3rd world.
    Yep, all you posted was some numbers. Which could mean just about anything you want them to.

As opti put it your personal Scrooge syndrome is why you posted them.
    Last edited by khicks26; 03-20-24 at 03:39 PM.

guitarjosh

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Yep, all you posted was some numbers. Which could mean just about anything you want them to.

As opti put it your personal Scrooge syndrome is why you posted them.
    The specific numbers were world GDP per capita and total US government spending per capita, which couldn't mean just about anything. They mean some concrete things and aren't really open to interpretation.

I posted them because I actually care about coming up with real-world solutions to the problems we face. You don't like it because all you want to do is make the groups you love better off at the expense of the groups you hate, and what I post shows that you can't.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1530

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    I'm collecting my own money. Thanks.
    Then your post makes no sense at all

What do you want Republicans to "do" for you then?

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

2024 Presidential Election Betting Odds: Behind Trump and Biden
    Michelle Obama Slides into Third

Trump's mounting legal woes aren't slowing him down
    as he's surged past Joe Biden in the latest 2024 US Election odds.

Against all odds, Donald Trump is back on top.
    The Donald remains the favorite on the US presidential elections board at -110,
    with Joe Biden at +175.

khicks26

The specific numbers were world GDP per capita and total US government spending per capita, which couldn't mean just about anything. They mean some concrete things and aren't really open to interpretation.

I posted them because I actually care about coming up with real-world solutions to the problems we face. You don't like it because all you want to do is make the groups you love better off at the expense of the groups you hate, and what I post shows that you can't.
    No it doesn't, that's why you can't post a study. It's Chicago Boy BS.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30124

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Hareeba!

^^^

Hareeba!

The stock market is NOT the only indicator of the health of the economy. But it's the one most MAGA members ever talk about.

US inflation and unemployment are the LOWEST of all the G7 countries. GDP growth is HIGHEST.

By every measure, America is #1.

guitarjosh

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    No it doesn't, that's why you can't post a study. It's Chicago Boy BS.
    It isn't open to interpretation, you're just claiming it is because you know you're wrong and are too arrogant to admit it. It's not Chicago Boy anything, it's an analysis from the Fed and the OECD. All you've posted is a quote from Gandhi, but there are no numbers to back your claim, which is why you haven't posted any.

Hareeba!

In a brilliant moment during Wednesday's sham impeachment hearing, Democratic Congressman Jared Moskowitz flipped the script and called the MAGA's bluff by making his own motion to impeach President Biden and asked them to second it.

The MAGAs crumbled as he exposed their scam.

Priceless!
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1770641971931217923

19th Hole

HairyBalls-
    Nothing new from your tired Libtard blathering.

Pick up your horse apples as the neighbors are
    ready to feed them to you.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8856

The stock market is NOT the only indicator of the health of the economy. But it's the one most MAGA members ever talk about.

US inflation and unemployment are the LOWEST of all the G7 countries. GDP growth is HIGHEST.

US national debt is 34 trillion, they are funding two wars currently, millions are entering their country illegally, the justice department is being weaponized against the leading candidate for the presidency, businesses are closing down because of crime, and the nearly brain-dead child-sniffing corrupt POS president can't even open a door by himself to get ice cream.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13893

Stop complaining , it’s not nearly as bad here as it is around the world .

There’s a reason why his approval rating is in the gutter with the American people on how he’s handling the economy . And it ain’t his messaging dipshit .

Hareeba!

New reports show TFG has only held one campaign event in the last two weeks.

He is running for President from his basement.

19th Hole

New reports show TFG has only held one campaign event in the last two weeks.

He is running for President from his basement.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8547

Truly Conservative Women Like Me Are Increasingly Fed Up With Today's GOP |

In the two weeks since the State of the Union, conversations I've had with fellow conservative women have been filled with criticism—but not for President Biden. Instead, they've revolved around the disturbing response delivered by Senator Katie Britt (R-Ala.), and what it says about the state of the Republican Party.
    The words "creepy" and "Handmaid's Tale" come up often. The message is clear: The GOP is looking to put a "pretty face" on a sexist, backward ideology. And I say this as someone who is running for office in Texas as a Republican.
    For many of us, this was the final sign that the GOP has run off the rails. Our only choices at this point are to fight to steer it back onto the tracks, or jump off entirely before it crashes.
    These conversations I've had are echoing across the country. While Biden's fiery speech damaged the GOP's efforts to present him as "Sleepy Joe," Britt's rebuttal was epically awful.

But selecting Britt and approving this speech was not simply a mistake. It was the inevitable consequence of the way the GOP has been changing. The party is desperately trying to avoid issues crucial to women, while instilling enough fear in us that we'll accept the government reaching into our private lives.
    At a time when abortion rights are one of the biggest driving issues of politics at the national and state levels, Republicans keep losing—even in "deep-red" areas. Britt, to no one's surprise unfortunately, avoided even mentioning abortion rights. This was especially striking since Biden, in his address, specifically discussed "reproductive freedom" and the voting power of women. He vowed that if the American people "send me a Congress that supports the right to choose, I promise you I will restore Roe v. Wade as the law of the land again."

Read the rest here

Truly Conservative Women Like Me Are Increasingly Fed Up With Today's GOP | Opinion (msn.com)

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    Truly Conservative Women Like Me Are Increasingly Fed Up With Today's GOP |

In the two weeks since the State of the Union, conversations I've had with fellow conservative women have been filled with criticism—but not for President Biden. Instead, they've revolved around the disturbing response delivered by Senator Katie Britt (R-Ala.), and what it says about the state of the Republican Party.
    The words "creepy" and "Handmaid's Tale" come up often. The message is clear: The GOP is looking to put a "pretty face" on a sexist, backward ideology. And I say this as someone who is running for office in Texas as a Republican.
    For many of us, this was the final sign that the GOP has run off the rails. Our only choices at this point are to fight to steer it back onto the tracks, or jump off entirely before it crashes.
    These conversations I've had are echoing across the country. While Biden's fiery speech damaged the GOP's efforts to present him as "Sleepy Joe," Britt's rebuttal was epically awful.

But selecting Britt and approving this speech was not simply a mistake. It was the inevitable consequence of the way the GOP has been changing. The party is desperately trying to avoid issues crucial to women, while instilling enough fear in us that we'll accept the government reaching into our private lives.
    At a time when abortion rights are one of the biggest driving issues of politics at the national and state levels, Republicans keep losing—even in "deep-red" areas. Britt, to no one's surprise unfortunately, avoided even mentioning abortion rights. This was especially striking since Biden, in his address, specifically discussed "reproductive freedom" and the voting power of women. He vowed that if the American people "send me a Congress that supports the right to choose, I promise you I will restore Roe v. Wade as the law of the land again."

Read the rest here

Truly Conservative Women Like Me Are Increasingly Fed Up With Today's GOP | Opinion (msn.com)

Her speech was almost as awful as Crooked Joe's. In fact, just on presentation alone, she was worse. Maybe she should have had a couple drinks beforehand or took whatever they gave Sleepy Joe right before his speech. Joe's speech was quite possibly the worst ever made.

As far as killing babies goes, I think it should be illegal with exceptions like rape, incest or if there is a danger to the mother. Reasonable people think so. What's wrong with letting each State decide for themselves based on what their elected officials decided based on the wishes of the people they represent. Seems democratic.

Hareeba!

DwightShrute

Legal immigrants. Big difference except for those committed to deception.

khicks26

It isn't open to interpretation, you're just claiming it is because you know you're wrong and are too arrogant to admit it. It's not Chicago Boy anything, it's an analysis from the Fed and the OECD. All you've posted is a quote from Gandhi, but there are no numbers to back your claim, which is why you haven't posted any.
    Sorry, nobody creditable quotes your shitty ideology. That should tell you something.
    Last edited by khicks26; 03-21-24 at 07:07 PM.

Hareeba!

The words "open fire" are trending on Xitter now because there are a bunch of people who identify as "Christian" who are suggesting that the Texas National Guard fire upon unarmed migrants seeking asylum, which is STILL legal here.

Apparently, the National Guard had insufficient numbers to deal with the situation.

But you know what? There was a perfectly good border security bill that the MAGA Party REJECTED so they could provoke and complain about incidents like this.

That bill provided funding to boost the number of border agents, as well as an additional 4,300 Asylum Officers, and immigration judges to process folks.

The Border Patrol Union supported the bill.

So did the Chamber of Commerce, the South Texas Alliance of Cities, and the Wall Street Journal.

Conservative Republicans in the Senate and House supported it.

So the MAGA Party OWN any chaos that unfolds at the border. And the Chaos Caucus calling for the military to unlawfully murder unarmed people need to STFU.

Seriously, shut the fuckk up.

Hareeba!

"vermin"
    "not human"
    "poisoning our blood"

DwightShrute

The words "open fire" are trending on Xitter now because there are a bunch of people who identify as "Christian" who are suggesting that the Texas National Guard fire upon unarmed migrants seeking asylum, which is STILL legal here.

Apparently, the National Guard had insufficient numbers to deal with the situation.

But you know what? There was a perfectly good border security bill that the MAGA Party REJECTED so they could provoke and complain about incidents like this.

That bill provided funding to boost the number of border agents, as well as an additional 4,300 Asylum Officers, and immigration judges to process folks.

The Border Patrol Union supported the bill.

So did the Chamber of Commerce, the South Texas Alliance of Cities, and the Wall Street Journal.

Conservative Republicans in the Senate and House supported it.

So the MAGA Party OWN any chaos that unfolds at the border. And the Chaos Caucus calling for the military to unlawfully murder unarmed people need to STFU.

Seriously, shut the fuckk up.

you are delusional.

DwightShrute

"vermin"
    "not human"
    "poisoning our blood"
    "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook, man."

‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’

“You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

“Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids”

“unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”

forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle.”

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave DwightShrute 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

Hareeba!

Trump's former Navy Secretary Richard Spencer: "Trump has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices"

Trump’s former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson: "Trump’s understanding of global events and history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this"

Hareeba!

"Gang, boom. This is me. I hear bing".

TFG
    is literally babbling nonsensically and his followers at these rallies, or interviewers on right-wing media, are nodding their heads in appreciation like he makes sense.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...g-republicans/

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12098

How come it's always fat ugly NY Lawyers and DA's trying to bury Trump financially?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1530

Legal or illegal?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12098

"vermin"
    "not human"
    "poisoning our blood"

No wonder it tastes like shit. They should only be washing dishes and cleaning tables.

Hareeba!

First time I've ever agreed with this lunatic!

First ... 166167168169170171172 ... Last