Betpoints: 10500

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO

A couple of comments.
    First, the two Ironies. Biden has been in Congress for 40 some odd years. And during that time he watched and passed laws that allowed Communist China to grow their economy at the cost US Manufacturing jobs. Jobs lost to China that devastated communities small and large. And now he is trying to take credit for bringing back Made in America jobs.

He bragged about two more Nations joining NATO. Joining out of fear of Russia which invaded a country on his watch. An invasion of a sovereign Nation that Biden could have prevented, but out of weakness did not.

I found Biden's State of the Union address half filled with Hate.

Hatred of Trump, Hatred of Republicans, Hatred of Conservatives.

I found his mocking of Congressmen and Congresswomen seated at the State of the Union both derisive and childish.

He's known nothing but power for nearly 50 years, living in a bubble of yes men and faked adoration..

I thought his speech was a total disaster, filled with the same faked outrage, faked determination. The same false promises he's made a life career out of.

-- Your friend ERIC

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2155

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    This really happened last night.

Speaker of the House Mike Johnson says that after President Biden's State of the Union address there was almost nothing that Republicans can agree to.

This seemingly would include Biden wanting to end cancer, fund the police, help lower crime, support IVF, raise taxes on billionaires to help lower the national debt, raise teacher salaries, and secure the border.

Johnson is either lying or he’s saying the quiet part out loud: Republicans don’t want Biden to help America, because it hurts Trump.

magaaa movement is a cancer of the mind and mtg is a super spreader. moscow mitch bares the most blame, could have eradicated this

disease in the first or second impeachment, how History will remember his legacy. Party over country, bending the knee to authoritarians worldwide is the R party today.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26, and jackpot269

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13899

Republicans are very concerned about one woman who was killed by a migrant.

If she had been killed in a mass shooting by an American citizen with an AR-15 they wouldn't give a shit.

Their response would be to loosen up gun laws even more.
    Democrats are more concerned over the description of someone (an illegal ) who beat a woman to death than the actual act that could have been prevented .

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30137

His speech writers using the same coined phrases and bidenisms year after year is hilarious and all, but he keeps saying he's going to do the same things year after and year and they're not getting done. This type of behavior of unfulfilled platforms is a staple in DC.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8881

the same people who told you that Trump colluded with Russia, Trump called Nazi's in Charlottesville "very fine people", and the Hunter laptop was Russian disinformation are now telling you that Biden delivered a great speech at the SOTU. And the same people are falling for it all over again.

Think about that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jt315

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30137

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68799

Seems this belongs in here as well. :

It’s unfortunate that the crazies on both ends make all the noise.
    I think the majority of people dislike the radical views from both ends.

Compromise, understanding and an open mind is what is always required for
    Millions to coexist IMO.
    Everyone is different and everyone has their own struggles as well as preferences.
    There is an awful lot to be learned from a person that is different and has experienced things another person has not.

The founding fathers realized and agreed to this. Why can’t we ?

Don’t we as a people have to be smarter than those with a louder microphone ?

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13899

Strange.

I don't see any of the resident MAGAts responding after Joe totally put to rest his supposed age/dementia/acuity issues in delivering one of the best SOTU speeches in memory. Just as he did last year too!

TFG is surely dreading have to face him in debates.

A day after his meds wore off

Joe Biden forgets he's running for president:"Pennsylvania, I have a message for you! Send me to Congress so I can support this right, I promise you when we take back Congress we will restore Roe V Wade as the law of the land."

BIDEN: "Last night, the U.S. Capitol the same building where our freedoms came under assault on July the 6th!"Never Forget July 6th!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20649

Trump wants us to lose hope.

He wants his opponents to see the courts as he does: instruments of power that he can manipulate.

If we give that to him, we are letting his hopeless vision of an America without justice prevail.

Hareeba!

Hareeba!

Why is Orban in Mar-a-lago?

Because he was democratically elected - and after that, he changed his country's political system so that he could never lose.

He altered the media, courts, voting; threatened business; captured the state; did corrupt deals with Russia and China.

And Trump wants to copy him.

BOA12

Trump wants us to lose hope.

He wants his opponents to see the courts as he does: instruments of power that he can manipulate.

If we give that to him, we are letting his hopeless vision of an America without justice prevail.
    His administration on dope wants US ALL to lose hope, nope.

Nixon & reagan's war on drugs in bizzaro magaaa world.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19148

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post

Millions to coexist IMO.
    Everyone is different and everyone has their own struggles as well as preferences.
    There is an awful lot to be learned from a person that is different and has experienced things another person has not.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BOA12

BOA12

Why is Orban in Mar-a-lago?

Because he was democratically elected - and after that, he changed his country's political system so that he could never lose.

He altered the media, courts, voting; threatened business; captured the state; did corrupt deals with Russia and China.

And Trump wants to copy him.

Ah, yeah. No thanks.

BOA12

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    My black and blue brother exposes the home grown red terror. NICE.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    My black and blue brother exposes the home grown red terror. NICE.
    Thanks my brother, you're always hip.

Now its time for the other side.

khicks26

Millions to coexist IMO.

BOA12

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8571

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    the same people who told you that Trump colluded with Russia, Trump called Nazi's in Charlottesville "very fine people", and the Hunter laptop was Russian disinformation are now telling you that Biden delivered a great speech at the SOTU. And the same people are falling for it all over again.

Think about that.
    And then the other side...
    The same people who paid out 787 million for defamation and could not even try to defend themselves in court. Because they knew they were lying and then the whole world knew it. Is telling you how bad the speech was. Think about it. They just gave up nearly a billion dollars, how bad does it have to be, not to fight that. What's another couple million to fight it. Any sane person knows, the only answers is, they were guilty of lying again. The evidence was so overwhelming they had no defense. And the same people keep falling for everything these people, with no morels are spreading.
    Last edited by jackpot269; 03-09-24 at 04:01 PM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    The same people who paid out 787 million for defamation and could not even try to defend themselves in court. Because they knew they were lying and then the whole world knew it. Is telling you how bad the speech was. Think about it. They just gave up nearly a billion dollars, how bad does it have to be, not to fight that. What's another couple million to fight it. Any sane person knows, the only answers is, they were guilty of lying again. The evidence was so overwhelming they had no defense. And the same people keep falling for everything these people, with no morels are spreading.

The reason I am laughing at your post is because you are pretending again. This is Hareeballs' thing.

Fox did settle out of court. You can only speculate as to why. We know this much though. It wasn't the Fox News hosts that got this lawsuit started against the company. It was a couple of their guest they had on their shows. This happens all the time on every news program. Fox should have never settled imo but that is what it is. We will never know why they did, but you can keep speculating.

Here is the difference. And its not even close. I can name literally dozens of instances where CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC and CBS have lied to its viewers. You pick one instance with Fox and try to compare them. You cannot. The reason Fox destroys their competition, is their track record. Its not even close. They might have gotten it wrong, but they don't purposely fabricate news stories like the MSM does. That is a fact.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-09-24 at 05:45 PM.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68799

Sorry, I can't watch YouTube videos of that crap.

What I was referring to were everyday people from many walks of life and many different countries and cultures.

I don't do politics but I also don't do religion.

No disrespect if you do. Please extend the same courtesy to me if I do not.

I talk to people and listen. That is what has always served me well.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    And I'm betting that DipShit didn't even bother to watch or listen to the SOTU.
    I don't need to listen to what others are saying about it. I watched it.
    An excellent speech, just as it was last year.
    And again no signs of the dementia that the MAGAts have been going on and on about.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12122

I wonder if old Joey's stimulates and uppers are wearing off yet? His doctors really jacked him up for the Union speech. He was yelling and talking so fast for him..

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1544

And again no signs of the dementia that the MAGAts have been going on and on about.

If you know anything about dementia, you would know that you can be cognizant for a short period of time. There are hundreds of other instances where Biden has completely embarrassed himself. Much like you do daily here...

Hareeba!

Trump frequently slurs his words and almost never makes any sense when he gives speeches these days.

He is clearly suffering from symptoms consistent with dementia, and appears to also be suffering from associated physical health issues.

So of course he starts off his hate rally today mocking Joe Biden for having a stutter:
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1766602639939162503

What a despicable human being!

DwightShrute

Hareeballs once again is committed to deception. We have all seen the Sleepy Crooked kid-sniffing corrupt POS stare out into space, fall asleep while at the UN and talking to world leaders, mumble, unable to figure out where to exit the stage and fall numerous times over the last few years. Just because they drugged him up for one speech doesn't make all that other shit disappear no matter how much you desperately wish it to. Its like watching a wide receiver dropping 20 catches in a row and then catching one, and you will say what a great pair of hands he has.

Joe said nothing on Thursday night. It was a campaign speech. not a SOTU speech. It was full of lies written by his puppet masters who have run out of ideas because they can't write something based of his accomplishments.

khicks26

What I was referring to were everyday people from many walks of life and many different countries and cultures.

The vids are to show you, as you say "radical views from both ends." How it is not a black and white issue, as with most things it's in the gray area.

To say the majority thinks like you is incorrect.

Fence riding is apathy and
    can be as bad as being a radical from one of the ends.

Never said you have to watch, but if you're posting in here I thought you might be curious. That or you stopped by to say " Why can't we all get along". Either way the vids may help one way or another.

BOA12

SBR is everyday people from many walks of life and many different countries and cultures.

Some combine politics, religion and racism (not me) to form their Ideology. Beware of those IMO str.

Talking to people and listening is an introductory course of thoughts and beliefs. Some want to push their ideology,

thoughts and beliefs as gospel or create laws (not me).

Understanding intention is the job for US ALL.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Hareeballs once again is committed to deception. We have all seen the Sleepy Crooked kid-sniffing corrupt POS stare out into space, fall asleep while at the UN and talking to world leaders, mumble, unable to figure out where to exit the stage and fall numerous times over the last few years. Just because they drugged him up for one speech doesn't make all that other shit disappear no matter how much you desperately wish it to. Its like watching a wide receiver dropping 20 catches in a row and then catching one, and you will say what a great pair of hands he has.

Joe said nothing on Thursday night. It was a campaign speech. not a SOTU speech. It was full of lies written by his puppet masters who have run out of ideas because they can't write something based of his accomplishments.
    Come on dude. To a normal Dem it was a good speech, how can you not see that.

If it was Trump saying the same shit you would be acting the same way. Probably saying, it was the best speech ever.
    Last edited by khicks26; 03-09-24 at 05:45 PM.

khicks26

SBR is everyday people from many walks of life and many different countries and cultures.

Some combine politics, religion and racism (not me) to form their Ideology. Beware of those IMO str.

Talking to people and listening is an introductory course of thoughts and beliefs. Some want to push their ideology,

thoughts and beliefs as gospel or create laws (not me).

Understanding intention is the job for US ALL.
    These words he speaks are true
    We're all humanary stew if
    We don't pledge allegiance to
    The Black Widow

BOA12

these words he speaks are true
    we're all humanary stew if
    we don't pledge allegiance to
    the black widow
    Amen.

khicks26

Amen.
    Thanks be to god.

I was a good catholic at one time.

DwightShrute

Come on dude. To a normal Dem it was a good speech, how can you not see that.

If it was Trump saying the same shit you would be acting the same way. Probably saying, it was the best speech ever.
    Trump wouldn't say nonsense like Crooked Joe did. If he did, I would say the same. Biden is a disaster. His presidency is proof and one speech where the drugged him up and he spoke for an hour doesn't change everything.

If your friend purposely burned your house down, killed your dog and boinked your wife but made you a nice dinner afterwards, would that make it ok?

First ... 159160161162163164165 ... Last