Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20643

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    As long as you are pro-gun and anti-abortion (you claim these two in public) you get the vote in most of the south. The GOP flipped the south on those two issues. You can cheat on your wife, commit sexual battery, lie, beat hard working people out of their rightfully earned money, or anything else, as long as you are pro-gun and anti-abortion. I would bet that Trump has paid for a few abortions in his time.
    yep, all fake Christians
    not much doubt at all whom Jesus would be voting for

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8868

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    Judge clarifies: Yes, Trump was found to have raped E. Jean Carroll

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ll-judge-rape/

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 446

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    that is NOT rape. Also, he never met her and Carroll had no evidence. Imagine being accused of sexual abuse with out a sliver of evidence? Imagine it that happened to you? I would even side with you.

Ok so he defamed her. How about her defaming Trump by accusing him of rape without any evidence? Oh and it supposedly happened 30 years ago? Give me a break. Bullshit judge who gave biased opinions and details to the jury. Use your brain.
    So are you saying that Trump would have hired you as a lawyer instead of that clueless hag he did and not have to pay her millions in fees and you would have found Trump not guilty? Why are you wasting your time here?

There is a reason Trump lost the trials. His lawyers did a shitty job and is all on him as he hired them.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    So are you saying that Trump would have hired you as a lawyer instead of that clueless hag he did and not have to pay her millions in fees and you would have found Trump not guilty? Why are you wasting your time here?

There is a reason Trump lost the trials. His lawyers did a shitty job and is all on him as he hired them.
    Image some chick said that you raped her in the 80's all a of a sudden because you were apply for a job in the pubic that didn't suit the opposition applying for the same position? In the 80's Pavy? Just like that decades later. LOL. Give your head a shake.

Mr. Trump responded on his TRUTH Social platform, saying — quote — "I have absolutely no idea who this woman is. This verdict is a disgrace, a continuation of the greatest witch-hunt of all time." Mr. Trump's lawyers say they will appeal the verdict.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1784

When the outcome of the trial is decided beforehand, it really doesn't matter who your lawyer is
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave getaloadoffatso 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Mr. Trump responded on his TRUTH Social platform, saying — quote — "I have absolutely no idea who this woman is. This verdict is a disgrace, a continuation of the greatest witch-hunt of all time." Mr. Trump's lawyers say they will appeal the verdict.
    That's not how it works in courts. I can shoot you trying to kill you and then I can go on Facebook and say I don't know you and I was not the shooter..but If I am charged with shooting you and there is a trial then my lawyers have to prove I didn't shoot you and convince the jury. Anyone can go on social media and say they didn't do it.

DwightShrute

That's not how it works in courts. I can shoot you trying to kill you and then I can go on Facebook and say I don't know you and I was not the shooter..but If I am charged with shooting you and there is a trial then my lawyers have to prove I didn't shoot you and convince the jury. Anyone can go on social media and say they didn't do it.
    why did she wait decades to accuse him? Its rhetorical. You know why. Everyone does.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

why did she wait decades to accuse him? Its rhetorical. You know why. Everyone does.
    I don't know why she waited so long but Trump's lawyer could have asked this question in trial and get him acquitted, right?

So all your ideas are good. Just present them to Trump and he can have his lawyers argue and convince the jury.

That's how trials work.

DwightShrute

I don't know why she waited so long but Trump's lawyer could have asked this question in trial and get him acquitted, right?

So all your ideas are good. Just present them to Trump and he can have his lawyers argue and convince the jury.

That's how trials work.
    no, you are being intellectually dishonest. You know why she waited decades. She doesn't like Trump and, I forget who the guy is, but some far Left famous person offered to pay her legal fees if she accused him of rape several decades later. So she did.

You guys are so easily willing to sell out your soul for political partisanship. I mean yesterday you said you would rather pour gas on your nutsack and light it on fire before you would ever vote for Trump.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8559

Image some chick said that you raped her in the 80's all a of a sudden because you were apply for a job in the pubic that didn't suit the opposition applying for the same position? In the 80's Pavy? Just like that decades later. LOL. Give your head a shake.

Do you have any idea where the term witch hunt came from? I am sorry, but people being hunted and burned or hanged, Trump thinks what is/has happened to his privileged ass is worse? Being brought to court and talked about and losing money. Even if every single thing about him was not true, he would still be 10000% wrong here. Can you image if he was going to be burned or hung by the neck til death.

Nah what he is going thru is much worse, he is right, greatest witch hunt in history.

No sane person would think this.

getaloadoffatso

LOL
    That's hilarious

The defense doesn't have to prove anything

The prosecution has to prove the allegation

A 1st grader would know that

Please don't vote

Hareeba!

Somebody please give DipShit a lesson in our language.

rape

See synonyms for rape on Thesaurus.com
    noun
    1. unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the person subjected to such penetration.: See also sexual assault.
    2. any sexual activity, with or without penetration, that takes place without the consent of one of the people involved.

Hareeba!

Landrieu: Trump was very low energy tonight and secondly but most if not all of he said was factually incorrect and is provably incorrect… 17 of his cabinet members resigned and have begged America not to put this guy within 100 yards of the presidency

DwightShrute

Somebody please give DipShit a lesson in our language.

rape

See synonyms for rape on Thesaurus.com
    noun
    1. unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the person subjected to such penetration.: See also sexual assault.
    2. any sexual activity, with or without penetration, that takes place without the consent of one of the people involved.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    LOL
    That's hilarious

The defense doesn't have to prove anything

The prosecution has to prove the allegation

A 1st grader would know that

Please don't vote
    The prosecution proved their case as they won the trial twice. Trump's lawyers lost. The trial results are public record.

getaloadoffatso

This is the post I was responding to
    Once again, please don't vote

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8130

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Never said anything about personal property. Keep your crappy stuff it smells like you.

You live off the backs of those that do the work. Without workers you have no stuff.

No one can prove anything to your autism ass Brooks.
    You've said in the past that you wouldn't be for redistribution of wealth if it hadn't been so poorly distributed in the first place.

Those that do the work need something to do the work.

Hypothetically, let's say you drive a taxi. You get 100% of the tips, 50% of the meter and pay 50% of the gas. The cab company gets the other 50% of the meter. The cab company pays for the cab, the medallion, the insurance, the taxes, 50% of the gas, the maintenance & repair (parts & labor), the physical location of the business, the taxes on that, gas, water, electric, security, the HR department, the driver's support department, advertising department, accounting department, customer service, dispatch, etc. What percent of the meter and tips should you, the driver get? 100% of both? How will the company stay in business? This a great example of your sense of entitlement and ignorance of how business works. You seriously think other people should have to provide what is needed for you to do a job, and you owe them nothing for it.

People have proved things to me, but they always have shown evidence. You have none, and despite that, no one can prove anything to you.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9452

no, you are being intellectually dishonest. You know why she waited decades. She doesn't like Trump and, I forget who the guy is, but some far Left famous person offered to pay her legal fees if she accused him of rape several decades later. So she did.

You guys are so easily willing to sell out your soul for political partisanship. I mean yesterday you said you would rather pour gas on your nutsack and light it on fire before you would ever vote for Trump.
    How unreasonable for a rape victim to not like her attacker.

Obviously any cases where victims don't like the accused should be thrown out.

Good point Dwight

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10500

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    How unreasonable for a rape victim to not like her attacker.

Obviously any cases where victims don't like the accused should be thrown out.

Good point Dwight
    My main point was there is no evidence he did anything to her and it happened decades ago. Those things alone should make anyone question the validity of this accusation. I would say the same thing no matter who the person is. You guys seem to not have that ability.
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

19th Hole

19th Hole

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave 19th Hole 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10580

How sneaky are Democrats.?. They changed the 'global warming' to 'climate change' and now changing senile with an inability to be a world leader to simply ' old age '...

[COLOR=var(--flag--stamp--text)]2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

Hillary Clinton tells voters to 'accept the reality' Biden is 'old' and re-elect him anyway

[/COLOR]

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13893

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Haha ! Spot on

Can’t wait to hear how it’s Republicans fault for the disaster at the border the demented fool created at the SOTU tomorrow .

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9452

My main point was there is no evidence he did anything to her and it happened decades ago. Those things alone should make anyone question the validity of this accusation. I would say the same thing no matter who the person is. You guys seem to not have that ability.
    You keep saying there was no evidence.

I don't know what there was or wasn't but it defies credulity that the case was even accepted, let alone won, with "no evidence".

Anyway, time for trump to chalk this one up as a loss and move on so it's forgotten as soon as possible.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I don't know what there was or wasn't but it defies credulity that the case was even accepted, let alone won, with "no evidence".

Anyway, time for trump to chalk this one up as a loss and move on so it's forgotten as soon as possible.
    That's why I said Trump's lawyers were shitty if they lost 2 trials that there was no evidence against him. The fact that they couldn't present a believable defense to the jury to get him acquitted speaks for itself whether Trump did something or not.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30126

DwightShrute

I keep saying there was no evidence because there was no evidence! Look it up. She claims it happened in the 80s ! What evidence do you suppose she had? Lol. Trump will win on appeal. Imagine convicting someone with sexual assault from decades ago without any proof whatsoever?

were there witnesses? No.
    is there video of it? No.
    did she only accuse him after decades later after he decided to run for president? Yes!
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 03-06-24 at 10:48 AM.

19th Hole

Ben Shapiro: The dirty little secret of the 2024 campaign

March 6, 2024
    This week, new polling showed what Democrats have long feared: Donald Trump is now in a commanding position to defeat Joe Biden and win reelection in 2024.

According to the latest New York Times/Siena poll,
    Trump is up 48-43 over Biden; what’s more,
    Biden is actually underwater among Hispanics, earns just two-thirds of Black votes, and has cratered among independents.

According to the RealClearPolitics polling average, Trump now leads in every swing state but Pennsylvania and is within the margin of error there, too. Nationally, Trump has not trailed Biden since September 2023.

We all know what’s going wrong for Biden: He’s widely perceived as too old to be running again;
    Americans remain unhappy with the economy,
    deeply enraged over border policy
    and alarmed by the brush fires around the world.
    Biden came into office promising normalcy, and he has instead delivered chaos.

But there’s something else going on, too.
    Joe Biden is losing to Donald Trump because of a dirty little secret: Donald Trump is actually the moderate in this race.
    On nearly every issue, Trump is closer to the median voter than Biden.
    Biden won the Democratic primaries over Sen. Bernie Sanders in 2020 because voters thought he would tack toward the center,
    away from the insanity of The Squad in Congress —
    borderline psychotics like Reps. Cori Bush, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar.

Instead, he entered office believing that he had a mandate for transformation, that he could become our age’s FDR or LBJ.
    And so Biden abandoned the middle.

And median voters are now abandoning Biden.

As election analyst Nate Silver rightly observes,
    The New York Times poll shows that “only 83 percent of voters who say they chose Biden in 2020 plan to vote for him this year,
    whereas 97 percent who voted for Trump plan to vote for Trump again.

These are swing voters, in other words — people who are explicitly stating to pollsters that they are switching their vote from 2020. There are a substantial number of them.”

Because the legacy media are monolithically radical on matters of politics, they keep encouraging Biden to double down on the left-wing base, hoping that by steering toward the radicals, he can boost voter turnout. But that strategy is leaving independent voters behind.
    Meanwhile, Trump is winning over more and more vote-switchers. That’s because his positions are moderate.

On abortion, for example, he may support a federal 16-week ban.
    By polling data, 48% of Americans support such a ban, compared with 36% who oppose such a ban.

Only 24% of Americans support Biden’s position — availability of abortion without limits.

On immigration, Biden is underwater by over 20 points.

On inflation and spending,
    Americans favor lower inflation and lower spending — both propositions that cut against Biden’s preferred policies.

On national security, Americans broadly favor Israel over Hamas — and yet Biden’s administration has steered toward the pro-Hamas voters in Dearborn, Michigan.

For some reason, Biden and his team think that their echo chamber strategy — shouting “Jan. 6!” over and over while demonizing their political opposition as insurrectionists and traitors — is likely to jog enough base turnout to overcome their loss of the middle.

But that’s a chimerical proposition. Biden, in other words, has been suckered by the very people who want him to win most —
    the radicals in the media who keep ramming him toward the far left, even as he falls further and further behind in the polling.

-------
    Ben Shapiro, 39, is a graduate of UCLA and Harvard Law School, host of “The Ben Shapiro Show,” and co-founder of Daily Wire+. He is a three-time New York Times bestselling author; his latest book is “The Authoritarian Moment: How The Left Weaponized America’s Institutions Against Dissent.”

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I keep saying there was no evidence because there was no evidence! Look it up. She claims it happened in the 80s ! What evidence do you suppose she had? Lol. Trump will win on appeal. Imagine convicting someone with sexual assault from decades ago without any proof whatsoever?

were there witnesses? No.
    is there video of it? No.
    did she only accuse him after decades later after he decided to run for president? Yes!
    Why does he need to look it up? He can follow the trial proceedings and see that Trump's defense lawyers did not get him acquitted on something that never happened. Blame Trump's lawyers for being incompetent.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Virginia exit polls via
    @CNN:

White evangelical Christians:
    76% Trump
    23% Haley

Everyone else:
    50% Haley
    47% Trump
    Haley’s concession speech IMO. "I'm suspending my campaign of losing. I still think there's a lot of losing still in me, but my donors feel they've seen enough and will not give any more millions for more losing. I want to thank my staff and the thousands of Democratic voters that believed in my cause enough to switch parties for one day....."
    Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave 15805 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19136

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    You've said in the past that you wouldn't be for redistribution of wealth if it hadn't been so poorly distributed in the first place.

Those that do the work need something to do the work.

Hypothetically, let's say you drive a taxi. You get 100% of the tips, 50% of the meter and pay 50% of the gas. The cab company gets the other 50% of the meter. The cab company pays for the cab, the medallion, the insurance, the taxes, 50% of the gas, the maintenance & repair (parts & labor), the physical location of the business, the taxes on that, gas, water, electric, security, the HR department, the driver's support department, advertising department, accounting department, customer service, dispatch, etc. What percent of the meter and tips should you, the driver get? 100% of both? How will the company stay in business? This a great example of your sense of entitlement and ignorance of how business works. You seriously think other people should have to provide what is needed for you to do a job, and you owe them nothing for it.

People have proved things to me, but they always have shown evidence. You have none, and despite that, no one can prove anything to you.
    I reject the framing as it's based on a system were you profit off the backs of works while not doing the work.

What you would do is create something called Uber and not pay for anything.
    Last edited by khicks26; 03-06-24 at 12:59 PM.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13893

Do you think it ever occurred to them if they’ve ever seen somebody so happy to have been raped ?

By multiple men no less .

smh

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30126

Quote Originally Posted by 15805 View Post
    Haley’s concession speech IMO. "I'm suspending my campaign of losing. I still think there's a lot of losing still in me, but my donors feel they've seen enough and will not give any more millions for more losing. I want to thank my staff and the thousands of Democratic voters that believed in my cause enough to switch parties for one day....."

Hareeba!

Why does he need to look it up? He can follow the trial proceedings and see that Trump's defense lawyers did not get him acquitted on something that never happened. Blame Trump's lawyers for being incompetent.
    Why did TFG refuse to provide a DNA sample?
    If he was innocent it could have avoided a trial and saved $80M.
    Points Awarded:

pavyracer gave Hareeba! 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

First ... 155156157158159160161 ... Last