OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

hell just fawk it fawk every thing

problems happen that should not happen food waste #1 starbucks ** d's brg king etc... each store knows how much goes out daily there fore just put out amount of cakes premade food for your daily out take

couple stores got sued by a homeless person for slamanella later found out they got sick from food ate in dumpster there fore no free food ya fawkssssssssssss signs up in every 7-11 wawa royal farms etc...

and the politicinas today really so much bS i can get waders high enough or shovels big enough to get through it

gop's and dems

religious heads fawkkk you all i say to all athetist and others when your life is in danger i bet you start praying to GOD the one and only GOD above to save you

guaranteed 100% Please GOD help me spare me

insurance compnaies fawkkk you thieves home owners car insurance raise rates without asking you

i sued all state for $2000 and won raising my rates from 128 to $210 said it across the board raise

asked others who had itb answer clearly shown in pics NO raises wam mmodder fawkkers into court

in short know your rights the const all amendments protect you from police and federal agencies if they really had proof they would show you and u say LAWYER fast

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1076

Huh?

OldBill

ok mjsuax in other words do not care about ukraine russia trump clinton just care about you and family and friends

live life do what you want to do when you want to do it

OldBill

fukkkkkk em alll fukkkk politicians fawkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk the woke penetrate lefties fawwwwwwkk righties fawwwwkkkk gay trannies fawk u lesbos all can suk my D I C K moddder fawkersssssssssssss nobody ruins my life im set now forever

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    fukkkkkk em alll fukkkk politicians fawkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk the woke penetrate lefties fawwwwwwkk righties fawwwwkkkk gay trannies fawk u lesbos all can suk my D I C K moddder fawkersssssssssssss nobody ruins my life im set now forever
    Well said