OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5294

i n news today more horrific incidents

14-year-old arrested in deadly shooting of Kansas man, authorities say

The Kansas Bureau of Investigation is investigating a shooting that left a man dead on Friday in southeast Kansas.
    A 14-year-old boy has been arrested in the shooting, authorities said.
    Thaine Lee Anderson, 74, of Cherryvale, Kansas, was shot in the head, according to a KBI news release.
    “The preliminary investigation indicates the death is the result of a homicide,” the KBI said.

This Shell station removed all of its gas pumps — now, it’s being called the ‘gas station of the future’

One London gas station has totally reimagined what a refueling area can look like.
    Since the beginning of 2022, a Shell station in Fulham, England, has removed all of its gas pumps to instead offer rapid electric vehicle (EV) chargers for those who need to recharge, as reported by Bloomberg.

The awnings over each charger are equipped with solar panels and can fully charge a Tesla Model 3 in about a half-hour, costing around $39. And this “gas” station is far more luxurious than what most people are used to.

Because charging EVs takes longer than pumping gas, the station offers more food and activities for customers while they wait. People charging their cars can get groceries, buy coffee, get their cars washed, or even take a breather in lounge chairs.

Another Russian falls out of a window

Gotta watch out for those dangerous Moscow windows.
    This time it’s a Russian bank official. I’m sure there wasn’t any financial shenanigans involved in this.

Gotta watch out for those dangerous Moscow windows.
    This time it’s a Russian bank official. I’m sure there wasn’t any financial shenanigans involved in this.

wow she was gorgeous

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Some piece of shit randomly shoots 4 people while riding on a scooter in NYC.

Can you imagine if that 87 year old man was your grandfather?

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Geraldo Rivera to Appear on “The View” July 13, 2023