JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12122

Lose your weight thread!

Trim up and live longer. Gotta do it!

STOP EATING EVERYTHING YOU LOVE TO EAT, just that simple! I know that sucks.

No sugar, no carbs (bread and pasta), no sugary sodas and forget about deserts especially late at night before you go to bed. That shit goes right to your belly.

High protein diet (Chicken, Ground Turkey, Fish and Meat) with veggies only on the side. Abs are made in the kitchen and remember that!

You do that and you begin to win in life. Looking good is feeling good fellas and then you will be winning!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-27-23 at 12:38 AM.

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

There is no direct correlation to eating carbs and being fat. It's calories in vs calories out. Be in a deficit, lose weight, be in a surplus, get fat. Simple. Higher protein intake should keep you more satiated, but eliminating all carbs off the rip is not feasible for most people and will lead to failure. Lift weights, get off your fat ass and move daily, eat protein, stop drinking a penetrate load of beer and sugary bullshit drinks, eat fruit and some veggies and the rest will fall in. Thanks.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21845

Quote Originally Posted by Mackballs View Post
    There is no direct correlation to eating carbs and being fat. It's calories in vs calories out. Be in a deficit, lose weight, be in a surplus, get fat. Simple. Higher protein intake should keep you more satiated, but eliminating all carbs off the rip is not feasible for most people and will lead to failure. Lift weights, get off your fat ass and move daily, eat protein, stop drinking a penetrate load of beer and sugary bullshit drinks, eat fruit and some veggies and the rest will fall in. Thanks.
    Exactly. I've lost weight (20-30 lbs) on a couple different occasions (need to again) and did it with simple calorie deficit. I did like 1800-2000 cals religiously. Maybe normal should be like 2500. Cut 500-700 or so from basic amount and you can lose ~1 lb per week.

Agree it doesn't really matter how you get there but doing it sensibly makes sense.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

My lady got me a grill she’s goin to buy me steak and chicken I just don’t know what carb source to use I don’t really like rice

Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12393

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    My lady got me a grill she’s goin to buy me steak and chicken I just don’t know what carb source to use I don’t really like rice
    Baked potatoes are tremendous. Tons of nutrients and more filling and satisfying than rice/pasta.

toddsclowns
    toddsclowns's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 37378

Baked potatoes are tremendous. Tons of nutrients and more filling and satisfying than rice/pasta.
    Mushrooms too - most people don't realize how packed they are with beneficial nutrients.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Fawk yeahhh

Points Awarded:

KVB gave DiggityDaggityDo 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

I was thinking that and maybe pasta mostly for a preworkout meal

MaltedHopsFrenzy
    MaltedHopsFrenzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7439

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Fawk yeahhh

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5294

or like go to hospital and eat there low sugar no fat foods which caused me to lose 24 friggin lbs and my waist size dropped 2 " so happy i got weight back up to 173 and waist size now 36" again

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14620

Everything in moderation

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Sushi is a very good staple for losing weight. Fish soups also. Most Asians are skinny for a reason!

Popcorn is a good filler also that will make you lose weight as long as you don't dump a ton of butter on it..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Try to think about eating these foods!

https://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/f...ou-lose-weight

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Gotta give up fatty cheeses! There is one cheese you can still eat that can make you lose weight and is a good substitute..

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/p...eese-benefits/

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5294

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO