Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Dateline Austin: What happens late night when diggity doesn't nail the black chicks.

this wouldn't have gone down if diggity had been able to get to these babes at da club, as they would have been eating multiple loads from our favorite Austin resident instead of getting poor service at the fukkin' racist waffle house.....

white bitch deflects a chair like a mother fukker is one highlight, black bitch doing a header off the counter, apparently slippin on some pancake batter, is another........

diggity, to you show up at the scene to take matters into your own hands, or, more specifically, onto your own cokk?

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7077

That header off the counter was great

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5294

hmmmmmm notice the theme in all these videos big huge Black women and wtf is up with texas

nmfw would i work in any place where my life is at risk

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

If I was there eating and seen something like that going down I woulda slipped out the door and ****** the black peoples cars up assuming they had cars and didn't ride da ghetto bus in. I always pay attention to peoples rides when I'm somewhere. How them thugs gonna flee the scene when their windshields all cracked and their tires slashed? Always got da gat on standby too in case they wanna get got. They think it's a game and shit til they catch the dude that don't play that shit. I beat the fuckk outta this one thug black guy that tried robbing a place I was shopping in once. He came in running, left on a stretcher unable to move. I beat him to a pulp. Cops hauled his ass off. +1 to the good guys. Wish I coulda been there in that video at waffle they all woulda got what they deserved. Pieces of worthless shit. A ghetto bitch can get her ass beat just the same as a dude too if they wanna act.

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4523

White girl has been thru it before..
    You see the skill in those uppercuts she threw?

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

Part of me loves to watch these messes, despite the secondhand crinje.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3730

DO NOT frequent fast food restaurants. Aside from the trouble and fights The food is TERRIBLE.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

I think we see more and more everyday why Noah built an Ark. Whether you believe that really happened or not; it does make one wonder if its getting to the same point in "evil" as it did way back then.