Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Any update on Joe Biden's claim if he was elected that he was going to cure cancer?

It's been almost 2 years now and I haven't seen any progress on this outrageous claim.

Is Dr. Jill working on a cure in the White House laboratory?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

no, but at least the evidence that he is a stone cold incestuous pedophile who forced his daughter to shower with him, which she said caused trauma and was not appropriate, is finally hitting the airwaves.....

once we get the tara reade evidence released, this raping, incestuous pedophile will finally get what's coming to him.........

I can't wait to see him die..... (legal execution, obviously, and not a true American patriot's bullet)

Last edited by Auto Donk; 08-28-22 at 01:01 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47601

He's spread wokeness like a cancer alright...

Auto Donk

and his vaccine mandates have spread spike proteins like wildfire, leading to an unheard of rise in deaths due to fast growing cancers attacking the idiots, uh i mean, the vaccinated, who now have compromised immune systems affording no protection against such fast growing cancers....

guy's a helluva mass murderer!!!!!!

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Idiots. Rescumlicans are so dumb. Bunch of losers.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

He keeps dementia alive. We know that much.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21809

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    and his vaccine mandates have spread spike proteins like wildfire, leading to an unheard of rise in deaths due to fast growing cancers attacking the idiots, uh i mean, the vaccinated, who now have compromised immune systems affording no protection against such fast growing cancers....

guy's a helluva mass murderer!!!!!!
    I'm sorry, Dear Leader says you can't give credit for the vaccines.

https://youtu.be/gKesAmsrlQw

Trump: "Don't let Biden take credit for the vaccines...because the vaccines were me".

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I'm sorry, Dear Leader says you can't give credit for the vaccines.

https://youtu.be/gKesAmsrlQw

Trump: "Don't let Biden take credit for the vaccines...because the vaccines were me".
    Irrelevant. Biden group told people DON'T TAKE THE VACCINES because Trump made them. People followed. Oh... Dems violating peoples health??? Then Biden becomes President... go ahead and take the VACCINES... people follow.

The entire Dem Lib group.... fukking Three Stooges episode.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Irrelevant. Biden group told people DON'T TAKE THE VACCINES because Trump made them. People followed. Oh... Dems violating peoples health??? Then Biden becomes President... go ahead and take the VACCINES... people follow.

The entire Dem Lib group.... fukking Three Stooges episode.
    So does Trump get credit for the vaccines or not?

TheMoneyShot

So does Trump get credit for the vaccines or not?
    This thread isn't about who gets credit. Topic is all about how Biden promises things... and is a total fukk up.

Name 1 thing he has done right? Anything?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

This thread isn't about who gets credit. Topic is all about how Biden promises things... and is a total fukk up.

Name 1 thing he has done right? Anything?
    OK, so if I started a new thread about it, then does Trump get credit?

I can't believe I'm backing Trump here. He should get some credit for the vaccines. Getting on that early and being for it was probably the best thing he did during his presidency.

TheMoneyShot

OK, so if I started a new thread about it, then does Trump get credit?

I can't believe I'm backing Trump here. He should get some credit for the vaccines. Getting on that early and being for it was probably the best thing he did during his presidency.
    The day you finally say things were tilted so Biden could get in and win.... is the day I commend you. But you'll never admit it.

Trump did everything he could to help people through the pandemic. Just like everything that came his way.... he go on top of it immediately. Call him orange... call him an orangutan... I could care less what people say... about his looks. You are voted as a President of the United States to LEAD. That's what he did. Regardless of being overly talkative.... that's who he is... a restless energy... he works and gets the job done. Now we have a President who can't even put on a jacket right. And is ungodly SLOW. You wanted entertainment and humiliation? Well... you got it now.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30102

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    He's spread wokeness like a cancer alright...
    Sure, but was Trump better? He spread like a cancer himself. Incited the Capitol attack that caused several people to directly die. What's more cancerous than that?

To be clear, I think it's valid to say both suck. My opinion is that Biden sucks less than Trump, but who cares. I just don't get why people spend so much time defending the lesser of 2 evils

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30102

Trump did everything he could to help people through the pandemic. Just like everything that came his way.... he go on top of it immediately.
    The fact that you typed this sincerely and not as a joke is legitimately hilarious. Trump would be proud of your approach to confidently distorting history and reality with such commitment. You can't actually be this stupid. You have Google at your disposal, find the facts

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    Sure, but was Trump better? He spread like a cancer himself. Incited the Capitol attack that caused several people to directly die. What's more cancerous than that?

To be clear, I think it's valid to say both suck. My opinion is that Biden sucks less than Trump, but who cares. I just don't get why people spend so much time defending the lesser of 2 evils
    Agreed, they both suck but things overall were better under Trump.

I have never gravitated towards politics, 99% are liars and used car salesman.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

Yeah this president is the first president in history to say something that he can’t follow through with. The wall looks so good along the Mexican border🙄

JAKEPEAVY21

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Yeah this president is the first president in history to say something that he can’t follow through with. The wall looks so good along the Mexican border
    Economy is in the shitter

Gas prices sky high

Biological men competing against women

Children being groomed in kindergarten to be trannies

Forcing people to get vaccine that does nothing

Cancel culture at a fever pitch

Far left trying to get rid of traditional family values and trying to normalize abnormal behavior

I'm sure I left out a ton...yeah everything is just great!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk, and TheMoneyShot

Auto Donk

a cracker jack team from Garland's doj and Wray's fbi are searching for ashley's blue dress, now that they've proven her diary claiming her dad Robinette is an INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE has been verified as totally legitimate by fbi goons and doj prosecutors........

fuk you biden:

#INCESTUOUSPEDOPHILE #Rapin'Robinette!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12086

Biden is a cancer to America. This President is the worst!

Inflation about to skyrocket more with all this Government spending. Open borders are just horrifying now. Biden is addressing neither and just making both worse!

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5288

ok he didnt say he would cure cancer he said we are going to cure cancer in other words a fight with scientist to find a cure so far nothing

but trump said windmills cause cancer lol

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    ok he didnt say he would cure cancer he said we are going to cure cancer in other words a fight with scientist to find a cure so far nothing

but trump said windmills cause cancer lol

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Biden is the cancer. Trump is the cure.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1605

Auto Donk

ps... trump said windmills "kill birds".......

is he crazy? ask these treehuggin' leftists:

OldBill

ya know what auto donk wind mills creat power and i wish we had them here to help when a freking main transformer goess boom and we are without power for maybe 2 days

trump is thee worst pres ever in us history and it's proven in actual statements documents of imbicle acts as pres.

plus he totally destroyed many documents by blacking them out???? are you nuts or what

I may be old and full of hate but my brain knows whats up

the Reupblicans always try to make dems look bad so they win the election instaed of being upright and support the working class of america they only give tax breaks to the rich and YOU and ME Pay for it!

and to every tard in america here's ticket to fly to china or russia or iran happy living moron

as they said years ago america LOVE it OR Leave IT !

OldBill

yeah i guess when stupid birds fly into windmills GAME OVER

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post

the Reupblicans always try to make dems look bad !

so, now your narrative is that Ashley Biden, the coked up whore daughter of the piece of shit lying incestuous pedophile who calls himself "president" named joe robinette biden jr., is a REPUBLICAN?

no person on this planet has made rapin' robinette look worse than his very own daughter........

you keep pushing for this INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE, you fukkin' punk.....

it suites you well, from the totality of bullshit you post......

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
    Economy is in the shitter(Coming out a global pandemic much to contrary belief the economy doesn’t flip on a dime. To be honest the fact that they’ve held off the recession and inflation to only this point is pretty impressive. As much as Trump followers want to commend Trump for the economy it was the policies and actions put into place by Obama that steered it in the right direction because the economic conditions take time to adjust. If Biden gets another term and by year 2 of that the economic conditions are significantly better than you can claim the win. If we change presidents though and then change policies you can expect a quick uptick and then a drop again. This is how it works. You need time to trend upward. If the previous president hadn’t dropped the ball with his delayed reactions we would still be in this spot but not as bad)

Gas prices sky high(nothing to do with the president. OPEC dictates prices unless you want to drill everywhere in the US(let me know when you want that in your backyard)

Biological men competing against women(I’m sure people said that when black people competed against white people it was unfair too. The world adjusts as time goes by, you can’t live in the past like a nienderthal)

Children being groomed in kindergarten to be trannies(let me know how many kindergarten classes you’ve sat through. Post that video of you sitting in the class with this curriculum. No one is being taught to be trannies in kindergarten get real.

Forcing people to get vaccine that does nothing(well getting the vaccine has taken the load off hospitals, it has contained the spread and minimized the damage. If we didn’t have a vaccine there wouldn’t have been a temporary stop to the spread. Imagine if we had just had a president that could have handled the pandemic better so that we weren’t in this situation in the first place)

Cancel culture at a fever pitch(cancel culture has been around for so many years you just hear it more because people have a voice. This isn’t the president this is social media. Maybe find a resource to deal with that problem instead of shouting to the clouds about the president)

Far left trying to get rid of traditional family values and trying to normalize abnormal behavior(normal behavior or just the behavior you are most comfortable with? Imagine if people weren’t comfortable with freeing slaves? Imagine if we just lived in a world where we just treated women as slaves? Let’s work on figuring out what is truly abnormal and what just hurts your weak psyche)

I'm sure I left out a ton...yeah everything is just great!!
    Fixed above for you. I’ve never had anything but respect for your sports posts but this post has to be the most ignorant you’ve ever posted in your time here

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Xiden got Chuck Todd fired

JAKEPEAVY21

Fixed above for you. I’ve never had anything but respect for your sports posts but this post has to be the most ignorant you’ve ever posted in your time here
    If you disagree, my post must be spot on.

Auto Donk

by "fixing" jake's post, you have proven yourself to be as fukked in the head and delusional as the worst incestuous biden sycophants on the site.....

let me guess, you'd "fix" the narrative in Ashley Biden's diary to point out that joe was actually helping her in the shower, by using his oversized fingers to ensure that her tiny vagina was very clean?

the most idiotic of your statements had to be the total bullshit about us "getting used to" men beating the shit out of women in women's sports.... re-read your own bullshit and tell me anyone who wouldn't call the author of that utter nonsense a TOTAL FUKKIN' MORON!!!!!!!!!

GIVE IT UP, YOU F'N IDIOT...... THE INCESTUOUS PEDO, FBI CONFIRMED PEDO, IS A TOTAL DISGRACE AND FAILURE!!!!!!!

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2340

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    It's been almost 2 years now and I haven't seen any progress on this outrageous claim.

Is Dr. Jill working on a cure in the White House laboratory?

He should try for a Dementia cure

TheMoneyShot

lol you are the biggest space cadet for a man. You are a complete naive imbecile. Do you believe in fairies too? You're totally lost.

Trump had the gas prices controlled before... and you blame it's OPEC??? From a business standpoint... Trump did something RIGHT in controlling OPEC. Hence the gas prices were LOW! HELLO DUMBASS??? But mysteriously.... Biden can't follow suit??? You are one dumb MF'er. Just shut the fukk up and go play with your My Little Pony in a field full of daisies.

Auto Donk

UPDATE: Joe was seen trying out his cure for all forms of pediatric cancer in young girls, trying to make good on his promise to cure cancer, or at least pediatric cancer in females and effeminate young boys, showcasing his new cancer curing technique:

apparently, it involves him sniffing the cancer out of them before he digitally penetrates them like he did ashley in the shower.....

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Any update on that wall Trump promised to build, and that the Mexicans would pay for it? Does he also recommend drinking bleach?

12 Last