vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Hey JJ….

I gotta admit, you can make guys believe anything. Some guys are quoting you that sbr ran me off for faulty accounting. Lmao!! You have all these people so fooled. I’ve always said you should get your own show. You are the greatest actor in forumville history.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Yes

11 guys ran you off

We had two accountants audit everyone of your plays and there were discrepancies

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Yes

11 guys ran you off

We had two accountants audit everyone of your plays and there were discrepancies
    Lmao. Ya know the funny part, at least 4 guys at different sites are gonna believe that. I gotta give you credit my man, you have the JJ character down, I’ve always said you should have a tv show or get into pro wrestling. You can really sell it where dopes believe you. JJ merchandise would fly off the shelves. Send one to sheriff Joe. He’s your biggest fan.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32504

After analyzing the above three posts I guess one can say JJ out 'Vitted' Vit?

Come on Vit, you gotta admit, that's gold.
    (Did you see what I did there, did ya)?

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    After analyzing the above three posts I guess one can say JJ out 'Vitted' Vit?

Come on Vit, you gotta admit, that's gold.
    (Did you see what I did there, did ya)?
    Lol. It’s so funny because I know guys that think JJ is actually being truthful. They don’t know he’s trolling the universe and has been for years. Hell my poster of the month was all a setup between just to fuxvk with everyone. I knew I was poster of the month 2 weeks before it was posted.

Don’t get me wrong, JJ is great at what he does but there are guys everywhere that think he’s a poor schlub that’s broke in Allentown. He has more money than most everyone here. Lol

He is truly great at this though. I hope he does an audio post screaming about me. I love those. The funniest shit here.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Lol. It’s so funny because I know guys that think JJ is actually being truthful. They don’t know he’s trolling the universe and has been for years. Hell my poster of the month was all a setup between just to fuxvk with everyone. I knew I was poster of the month 2 weeks before it was posted.

Don’t get me wrong, JJ is great at what he does but there are guys everywhere that think he’s a poor schlub that’s broke in Allentown. He has more money than most everyone here. Lol

He is truly great at this though. I hope he does an audio post screaming about me. I love those. The funniest shit here.
    I was just having a little play on words fun.
    JJ's a character, he knows a thing or two about a thing or two, but he is who he is, that being a character.
    Just like Kramer from Seinfeld was a character, or Slip Mahoney.

vitterd

JJ's a character, he knows a thing or two about a thing or two, but he is who he is, that being a character.
    Lol. I hear ya, that Tuesday clown is actually running around at different sites quoting JJ as gospel with the accountant thing. Lmao!! I told ya there are dummies out there. Can you imagine that he thinks sbr and JJ hired accountants to go thru pick threads. Lmao. The internet has no test to pass to log on.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Vittred has a 9 inch wiener online. Real life 4 3/4s. Nobody misses your shit so get lost

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Vittred has a 9 inch wiener online. Real life 4 3/4s. Nobody misses your shit so get lost
    You are a terrible poster. I don’t even really remember anything but you sucking off moruni abs your 10 dollar bets. What a loser.

GT21Megatron

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    You are a terrible poster. I don’t even really remember anything but you sucking off moruni abs your 10 dollar bets. What a loser.
    You have 5 times the amount of posts I have and I’ve got you by four years. Whose life sucks and has no friends?
    Points Awarded:

sourtwist gave GT21Megatron 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GT21Megatron

Swinging that big 9 inch online bro. Give it a rest dude. This place is great without you

vitterd

Swinging that big 9 inch online bro. Give it a rest dude. This place is great without you
    You are a bad poster. I don’t think anybody likes you. You hurt this place. Especially getting in your knees for a guy who lost 500 units. That was very cuck of you but expected fir someone like you. Gtech sucks and megaton never won anything. Your handle is perfect for you.

vitterd

You have 5 times the amount of posts I have and I’ve got you by four years. Whose life sucks and has no friends?
    Nobody here likes you and you are hated outside of here. You are angry all the time because your life is a disaster.

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

How’s your car man, check engine light still on?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13376

I prefer the Mario Dolbin character

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2971

Gotta be time for a JJ video. Guy is slacking

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by sourtwist View Post
    How’s your car man, check engine light still on?

You still remember that?

I was all set to go, I even said to my wife "Honey, I'm going up to Mohegan Sun to meet some of the guys, I'll be back around 2am or so"
    Mohegan Sun, is if I push it a 50 minute drive, normally about 70 minutes.

The Mrs. says to me, "I don't want you driving up there until you have the mechanic check out why that 'check engine' idiot light went on"

It was a I'm protective of my husband type of thing, not a nagging wife type of thing.
    So I had to decide, bail on the meet and greet or risk the unpleasant wife crap for a week.

No brainer.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13376

She sabotaged the gas cap