thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

Civic!!! Lmao. You are one dumb fuxck. You are wrong all the time. Since last year….all hot spots of Covid….red trumper states.
    The overwhelming majority of covid death occurred in blue states because of Democratic governors policies and how democrats mishandled nursing homes you dumb shit.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i love having the right to kill others with my strong immune system

just makes me feel good
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata, milwaukee mike, and TATUMUS

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1228

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    read this as many times as necessary...

if governments and the media cared about your physical and mental health, they wouldn't have been pushing fear 24/7 for the past 18 months

what's better for your health?
    1) vitamin d (sunlight), exercise, smiling faces, etc... all stuff fauci said over and over before march 2020
    2) hiding under the bed, stress, anxiety, no sunlight, no church, no school, hide behind a mask, scared to death of being within 6 feet of anyone

There is so much truth to this and the people who aren't capable of thinking outside the box, just like governments do, can't understand it.

They lied to us for decades about UFO'S.
    Why?
    Probably because they didn't want to scare & freak ppl out.

If an asteroid were going to really hit the Earth, they probably wouldn't tell us to prevent panic.

But....here they are out of the blue suddenly changing their pattern actually TRYING their damnest to scare everyone when they have always done the exact opposite

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The overwhelming majority of covid death occurred in blue states because of Democratic governors policies and how democrats mishandled nursing homes you dumb shit.
    You are a year behind. Step into 2021 you dumb shit. Florida is a death zone. Tennesee, kentucky….all red states and anti vaxxers are dying like your picks.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5505

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post

just makes me feel good

Love having freedom!!!

Demonata

You are a year behind. Step into 2021 you dumb shit. Florida is a death zone. Tennesee, kentucky….all red states and anti vaxxers are dying like your picks.
    How come israel that has the most vaccinated people also are having highs in covid now from vaccinated people?

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    How come israel that has the most vaccinated people also are having highs in covid now from vaccinated people?
    maybe, just maybe, injecting yourself with TOXINS isn't good for you

but wait, all we have to get is herd immunity and we go back to normal!

oops harvard business school shut down, going virtual again even though everyone is vaccinated
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12086

just makes me feel good

Points Awarded:

TATUMUS gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

manny24 gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30098

Demonata

Lol

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10043

To everyone else: All total lies but you already knew that when you saw the source.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO

My personal belief is that more Americans would likely get the vaccine if the government wasn't so adamant about it and telling them that they ABSOLUTELY MUST!. Americans aren't known for taking orders from the regime. Tell people what options are available, how to access it for free and leave them the fuk alone to make their own decisions and there would likely be better results. Make it available to me and I'll make my own decisions. Tell me I MUST and I'll show you how wrong you are, especially from a regime as hated as the current one.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11271

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    If something happens to a person within 2 weeks of getting the second dose, that person will still be considered unvaccinated. How many of those "unvaccinated" already got the jab? I think it is quite a big percentage.
    That is almost NO ONE today. Most people have already gotten vaccinated or not. The people getting sick in the hospital from Covid are those that chose to not get vaccinated and a handful of breakthrough cases of people with existing health conditions. 98% of the Covid deaths right now are people who are not vaccinated. Not even 1 dose.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by tommir99 View Post
    This I believe is the reason most vaccine freaks want to tell other people what to do. If the government wants you to eat shit before we can get back to normal, you would probably go ahead and do that, and encourage others to do that as well.
    The only freaks are you antivaxxers. Why are you making a shot such a big damn deal??? Do you remember how many shots you got as a child? Didn't your parents conform? But now, you make it like such a HUGE infringement on your personal rights. It is not. You are infringing on the general public by NOT getting vaxxed. You are risking not only your own health but others around you. Why do you think you had to get shots for measles? Should that be a personal choice too? Did the measles shot take away from your personal freedom? Couldn't you use the same dumb logic that if you don't want to take the measles shot, then you shouldn't and people who do get measles shot shouldn't complain because they should be immune? You are missing the point. You need a large number of people to reach herd immunity and it only takes one asshole to infect a dozen babies in a nICU.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    My personal belief is that more Americans would likely get the vaccine if the government wasn't so adamant about it and telling them that they ABSOLUTELY MUST!. Americans aren't known for taking orders from the regime. Tell people what options are available, how to access it for free and leave them the fuk alone to make their own decisions and there would likely be better results. Make it available to me and I'll make my own decisions. Tell me I MUST and I'll show you how wrong you are, especially from a regime as hated as the current one.
    I don't recall the government being adamant about the shots. No one was twisting anyone's arms in the beginning. I think the government assumed EVERYONE would get vaxxed. Months later they realized that there's too many dumb people. So now, we have to have an all out assault on the unvaccinated. The only way to turn this shit around. Go ahead, stand on your perch. Don't get vaccinated. Good luck finding work, getting on a plane or eating in a restaurant. The antivaxxers are going to lose this fight in the end.

You can blame Trump for where we're at today. He was a total douchebag in handling Covid which is the primary reason he was a 1 term president. Spin it all you want. Trump fukkked up as the leader of our country. You guys hate Fauci but he's the one person that Trump NEVER fired.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The only freaks are you antivaxxers. Why are you making a shot such a big damn deal??? Do you remember how many shots you got as a child? Didn't your parents conform? But now, you make it like such a HUGE infringement on your personal rights. It is not. You are infringing on the general public by NOT getting vaxxed. You are risking not only your own health but others around you. Why do you think you had to get shots for measles? Should that be a personal choice too? Did the measles shot take away from your personal freedom? Couldn't you use the same dumb logic that if you don't want to take the measles shot, then you shouldn't and people who do get measles shot shouldn't complain because they should be immune? You are missing the point. You need a large number of people to reach herd immunity and it only takes one asshole to infect a dozen babies in a nICU.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Please pass this message along to Taliban Joe who brought Afghans in by the thousands. There are already several cases of measles that have come into the country from Afghanistan. Infants are at a much higher risk to measles than you. Where's your outrage over that? By the way, measles has a MUCH HIGHER morbidity rate than the Wuhan Flu! Polio? Afghanistan has the second highest Polio rate in the world. Shouldn't you be screaming from the rooftops and crying about these issues? And who knows what the fuk us coming in across our southern border. Why no outrage about the thousands coming across the southern border and not being tested nor vaccinated but released at random across the entire country. Where's your outrage over that? Or is your outrage more of the political selective type? So where is your real concern? Is really a public health concern or more of a political nature?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8946

tommir99

"According to the American government, getting vaccinated is something all citizens must do, no questions asked, if the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is to end. But the same public health officials who are forcing everyone to get vaccinated also ignore those who are suffering from severe vaccine injuries"

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-09-...officials.html

As long as the vaccine injuries and deaths are ignored, it's impossible to take seriously anything they say.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Funny thing is you can catch COVID-19... think you are over it. But all the while it is fukkin with your heart. I thought I was over that. I am walking 5 miles a night. Then have a heart attack. Heart problems are not in my family.

Demonata

Woke up this morning not getting covid delta or alpha strains! What a miracle! My immune system just protects me daily!

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave TATUMUS 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99, and milwaukee mike

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Woke up this morning not getting covid delta or alpha strains! What a miracle! My immune system just protects me daily!
    You wake up alone every day. Who is gonna give you Covid? You don’t have friends or nobody within 200 yards of you.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by TATUMUS View Post
    Lmao. That lying loser.

tommir99

I wonder why they keep suspending twitter/facebook accounts. For spreading misinformation?

vitterd

Tatapus getting curb stomped again in here.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

just makes me feel good
    Just for you girly murderer....quit being a twat, get the shot!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/20-old-be...133010446.html

20-year-old who believed he was too healthy to need COVID vaccine dies, NC mom says

Mark Price
    Tue, September 28, 2021, 9:30 AM

A 20-year-old college student in eastern North Carolina has died of COVID-19 related issues — after deciding he was too healthy to need the vaccine.

Tyler Gilreath contracted the virus just days after moving to the state’s coast to attend classes at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, according to his mother, Tamra Demello of Raleigh, N.C.

“My incredible son, Tyler Gilreath, lost his battle with a brain infection that ruptured after contracting a sinus infection that moved to his brain. The sinus infection was a result of COVID,” Demello wrote in a Sept. 26 Facebook post.

“He was very sick with COVID for about 3 weeks ... but healthy before. No, he was not vaccinated. He rationalized that a healthy 20-year-old that gets it (COVID) ‘won’t get that sick’.”

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19079

Israel has 60 deaths per 10,000 covid19 cases. Australia has 124 deaths per 10,000 covid19 cases. America has 180 deaths per 10,000 covid19 cases. Russia has 274 deaths per 10,000 covid19 cases.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

You wrongies have officially snapped your caps!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/idaho-cov...085838521.html

Idaho COVID Insanity Shows How Much Worse the GOP Can Get

As the morgues and ICUs in Idaho overflow with COVID patients, Republican Governor Brad Little said he would fine businesses with over 100 employees if they enacted a mask mandate.

It’s an insane stance rooted in his desire not to give his challenger, Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin, any cause to attack him as she guns for his job.

Dying people be damned, as Republicans turn against each other in contests up and down the ballot and across the country to see who can get farthest to the right to claim the Trumpian mantle.

The Idaho governor has reason to be on guard. McGeachin pulled a power play when he was out of the state briefly in May, using her temporary status as acting governor to enact a mandate against mask mandates. Little overturned it as soon as he got back—not that he’s a big fan of mask mandates, but he was leaving it up to individual localities and that didn’t go far enough for the Trump base, so now he’ll be punishing companies for trying to keep their employees safe in a pandemic.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Just for you girly murderer....quit being a twat, get the shot!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/20-old-be...133010446.html

20-year-old who believed he was too healthy to need COVID vaccine dies, NC mom says

Mark Price
    Tue, September 28, 2021, 9:30 AM

A 20-year-old college student in eastern North Carolina has died of COVID-19 related issues — after deciding he was too healthy to need the vaccine.

Tyler Gilreath contracted the virus just days after moving to the state’s coast to attend classes at the University of North Carolina Wilmington, according to his mother, Tamra Demello of Raleigh, N.C.

“My incredible son, Tyler Gilreath, lost his battle with a brain infection that ruptured after contracting a sinus infection that moved to his brain. The sinus infection was a result of COVID,” Demello wrote in a Sept. 26 Facebook post.

“He was very sick with COVID for about 3 weeks ... but healthy before. No, he was not vaccinated. He rationalized that a healthy 20-year-old that gets it (COVID) ‘won’t get that sick’.”
    Fake news. Everything is covid these days. What a joke

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Tommir there's a reason everyone is ignoring your obvious cries for attention.

It's because they all know just how stupid you really are. You just keep telling everyone with your wildly ignorant posts.

Even when you've been taught, you still won't learn.

There, you got some attention. Maybe now you'll stop posting nonsense with fake links and verified fake stories.

You're like Morono, so desperate for attention that you make wild things up hoping someone will read it and respond.

But you have been debunked at every corner. You can regret the vaccine you took, fine, but are you aware enough and educated enough to produce truthful info? I looks like the answer is no.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

Tommir there's a reason everyone is ignoring your obvious cries for attention.

It's because they all know just how stupid you really are. You just keep telling everyone with your wildly ignorant posts.

Even when you've been taught, you still won't learn.

There, you got some attention. Maybe now you'll stop posting nonsense with fake links and verified fake stories.

You're like Morono, so desperate for attention that you make wild things up hoping someone will read it and respond.

But you have been debunked at every corner. You can regret the vaccine you took, fine, but are you aware enough and educated enough to produce truthful info? I looks like the answer is no.

Thanks for the compliment. It's good to see you're reading my posts carefully!

You should keep doing just that

tommir99

Here's another interesting article. Maybe KVB wants to take a look at it too.

Someone took the vaccine, dead 7 hours later. Coincidence?

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/09/25/...n-hours-later/

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

At least everyone in this thread knows which poster to ignore.

To that I give kudos to the posters.

tommir99

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

At least everyone in this thread knows which poster to ignore.

To that I give kudos to the posters.
    That's interesting. They can ignore me, or not. The only remaining question is.. why does it bother you so much? It looks like it bothers you more than it bothers me ..

You seem quite stressed out. Take your time and let it all come out. You can tell me. Let's see if I can help you!

First ... 39404142434445 ... Last