MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Lindsay Graham, fully vaxxed, tests positive

In quarantine lol

Vaxx fail, at the top level of government.

Why would anyone continue to listen to government guidance on this shit?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9107

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    In quarantine lol

What is the failure? Did they claim you couldnt get the virus once you're vaccinated? I wouldn't be surprised if Biden said something like that not knowing what he was talking about.

My understanding was with the vax you can still get it...it just wont put you in the hospital.

Let us know when he's on his deathbed.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

In quarantine lol

god damn you are truly an idiot. don't you read the news? have you no ideas at all concerning this virus and the details. no use attempting to teach you because tomorrow you will produce another idiotic comment.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

this idiot expects a vaccine to be perfect. they are not but this one is very close. break through infections are rare but do happen. however, when they do almost always the virus is mild and not life threatening. WTF do you want from a vaccine, none are perfect but certainly this vaccine has done a tremendous job.

you need proof check out the blues states vs the red states and the vaccinated vs the unvaccinated. you need to be either a fukin liar to make a statement like number one or mr Dwight stupid. or maybe both after all holding a Trump banner makes most stupid and dishonest.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

But did he die???

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    What is the failure? Did they claim you couldnt get the virus once you're vaccinated? I wouldn't be surprised if Biden said something like that not knowing what he was talking about.

My understanding was with the vax you can still get it...it just wont put you in the hospital.

Let us know when he's on his deathbed.
    The fail is the congressional mask mandate, the push for mandatory vaccination under the premise that "this will stop Covid"

That is NOT what is happening.

What is happening is that even fully vaccinated people's are testing positive and passing the Covid along at the same rate as unvaxxed. Mask or no mask.

What's happening is that nobody is dying and instead of tracking hospital visits were tracking positive tests, and the government is imposing its will on the people.

Look at Australia...my God.

Meanwhile, liberals everywhere are passing these rules and shouting a out protocol whilst being caught one by one in violation of their own rules (Pelosi, Obama, TX Dems, Mayor Chicago & St Louis, etc)

Vote em all out....only way to get back to normal is to get rid of Dems
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

it makes almost every single bone in my body weak when I read the lies, misinformation and BS from Trump idiots. don't they have any honor at all? don't they realize the crap they toss out is very easily examined and proved beyond a doubt to be bogus. don't they care even a little concerning their integrity.

how many lies can you tell before people think this asshole is a liar? WTF is wrong with these people?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

now vote them out. hey fat boy the R party is struggling to find decent people to run. the independents and moderates have had enough of Trump and you and your idiots are doubling down on him.

good luck.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    it makes almost every single bone in my body weak when I read the lies, misinformation and BS from Trump idiots. don't they have any honor at all? don't they realize the crap they toss out is very easily examined and proved beyond a doubt to be bogus. don't they care even a little concerning their integrity.

how many lies can you tell before people think this asshole is a liar? WTF is wrong with these people?
    ...lies, ok

Here's a lie

"The vaccine stops Covid"

Now that's a lie

Here's another one

"Masks stop Covid"

Prove me wrong pal...I'm all ears.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

R attempting now to suppress the vote. how obvious is that? I am glad it has never worked and just pisses the voters who they are attempting to suppress to double their efforts to vote. they can't win honestly so now dozens and dozens of BS attempts to suppress.

the party is much like their followers dishonest the fckin core. they have nothing left, zero.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

...lies, ok

Here's a lie

Now that's a lie

Here's another one

"Masks stop Covid"

sure I will prove you wrong very easily. show me a legitimate comment from a legitimate doctor that claimed the vaccine stops Covid. the vaccine controls Covid to a very high degree. nothing stops a disease 100%--but you are too stupid to know that or a fckin liar or both.

nobody commented that masks stop covid, but they do control the outbreak of more cases.

are you really this stupid? is this a joke? are you not following the news on this virus. I am and you probably are too but you have nothing but bS, lies and general statements that were never made by a legitimate doctor. the bottom line is the vaccine works a fcking FACT. the bottom line is masks help stop the spread, a fckin FACT.

this guy is a real bonafide asshole, the fat man engages in subterfuge and BS. look it up fatty.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Common question. FACT

Does the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines prevent Covid 19?

Clinical trials of mRNA vaccines have consistently demonstrated high effectiveness against COVID-19, but now a large, real-world study confirms that the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines are more than 95% effective in preventing confirmed infection.Jul 21, 2021

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

fat man must I teach you what 95% means. hmmm, probably.

a good idea might be to not cross swords with me, you have no chance absolute zero.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    sure I will prove you wrong very easily. show me a legitimate comment from a legitimate doctor that claimed the vaccine stops Covid. the vaccine controls Covid to a very high degree. nothing stops a disease 100%--but you are too stupid to know that or a fckin liar or both.

nobody commented that masks stop covid, but they do control the outbreak of more cases.

are you really this stupid? is this a joke? are you not following the news on this virus. I am and you probably are too but you have nothing but bS, lies and general statements that were never made by a legitimate doctor. the bottom line is the vaccine works a fcking FACT. the bottom line is masks help stop the spread, a fckin FACT.

this guy is a real bonafide asshole, the fat man engages in subterfuge and BS. look it up fatty.
    It controls covid to a very high degree?

75% reinfection rate in England, Germany & Isreal

All studies indicate 0 protection after 6 months

You like your Kool aid, good...you need a new cup every 6 months now

Might as well inject sugar-coated into your veins for what this has been worth.

If it doesn't cure, prevent or cease the spread then what exactly is the public policy here? What is the liberal spin now? Because it does not control Covid...this is why cities are shutting down again. You placed your liberal mind on false hope, like all liberals & their constituents, you bet on the government to fix everything...and it failed again, like it always does.

3 months ago this shot was Bidens victory lap...now you lefties play it down

Not even going into the mask argument, that is just profoundly stupid & naive on your part.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11931

Top level guys got the saline only injections.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

In quarantine lol

Fats shows his ignorance again...Simply put he's nothing but a bacon 2.0.

HockeyRocks

It controls covid to a very high degree?

75% reinfection rate in England, Germany & Isreal

All studies indicate 0 protection after 6 months

You like your Kool aid, good...you need a new cup every 6 months now

Might as well inject sugar-coated into your veins for what this has been worth.

If it doesn't cure, prevent or cease the spread then what exactly is the public policy here? What is the liberal spin now? Because it does not control Covid...this is why cities are shutting down again. You placed your liberal mind on false hope, like all liberals & their constituents, you bet on the government to fix everything...and it failed again, like it always does.

3 months ago this shot was Bidens victory lap...now you lefties play it down

Not even going into the mask argument, that is just profoundly stupid & naive on your part.
    " All studies indicate 0 protection after 6 months."

Your nothing but a fukking LIAR and a low life scumbag...What is it that makes you LIE and misrepresent the facts ALL the time.. There is NOTHING factual about your comment that "all studies indicate 0 protection after 6 months"...

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3804

the vaccines are spreading the virus.
    I know 2 people in Florida who have it. SYMPTOMATIC.
    BOTH were FULLY vaxxed.

the more it spreads the more variants it will create.

hospitalization rates are not any different and the info is very manipulated.
    headlines say 95% of hospitalizations are non-vaxxed EVERYWHERE.
    From Colorado to Florida. Basically IMPOSSIBLE statistically.

HockeyRocks

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/08/g...masks-vaccines

The Republican Party, many Republican Politicians, many right wing posters here on SBR are fukking lunatics just like this preacher. What a piece of shyte he is.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

In quarantine lol

Which vaccine did he get? No one ever said the back was 100 percent. Also J&J is only 65 percent. I’m not really sure what you are proving. You expect zero breakthroughs in 370 million people?

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8130

Covid can attack other organs. You might live through it, but if you need dialysis for the rest of your life, is skipping the vax worth it?

https://www.webmd.com/lung/covid-kid...-coronavirus#1

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

In quarantine lol

You have concocted Trumpian level anxiety amongst some in the thread.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

The fail is the congressional mask mandate, the push for mandatory vaccination under the premise that "this will stop Covid"

That is NOT what is happening.

What is happening is that even fully vaccinated people's are testing positive and passing the Covid along at the same rate as unvaxxed. Mask or no mask.

What's happening is that nobody is dying and instead of tracking hospital visits were tracking positive tests, and the government is imposing its will on the people.

Look at Australia...my God.

Meanwhile, liberals everywhere are passing these rules and shouting a out protocol whilst being caught one by one in violation of their own rules (Pelosi, Obama, TX Dems, Mayor Chicago & St Louis, etc)

Vote em all out....only way to get back to normal is to get rid of Dems
    We’re we normal when the senate and president were Republican at the beginning of covid? Maybe this wouldn’t have gone as far as it did if the leaders didn’t ignore it. What you seem to always blame democrats is something that republicans caused and then new leadership has to clean it up
    Clinton has a surplus
    Bush destroys it with 2 wars and hugely unregulated housing market
    Obama comes in and settles it down in the first four years, the economy gets better and then he’s not able to do anything in his last 4 because the republicans block everything.
    Trump comes in and acts like the economic shift was his doing even though economic shifts like that take time according to so many proficient economic advisors. Then trump ignores covid, it grows, he doesn’t know what to do and he continues to divide the nation to appease his voters. So now a pandemic that should have been over is carrying for another year.
    Here’s a news flash for you……all politicians fukk things up….both sides. I might say that democrats came in and fixed stuff but they cause problems too and your idiotic rhetoric just causes further divide with regular people

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

...lies, ok

Here's a lie

Now that's a lie

Here's another one

"Masks stop Covid"

Masks can prevent the spread of droplets which can reduce the spread and transmission of covid

But heres the biggest lie of them all "Vaxx fail"

You dont know the most basic function of vaccines so stop acting as if you have a clue

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Which vaccine did he get? No one ever said the back was 100 percent. Also J&J is only 65 percent. I’m not really sure what you are proving. You expect zero breakthroughs in 370 million people?
    Not at all

What I expect is that when we've got stats from 4 countries that show these jabs are offering protection below normal immune system levels (40% and below) that a little common sense kicks in.

That infection and reinfection rates are in the 70% range, a little common sense kicks in

That after the last lockdown not working (why we doing it again??) Or it it did work (why we doing it again??) A little common sense would kick in

That people telling us to wear masks, sometimes 2 masks, that I see people wearing masks alone in cars, etc knowing what we know about masks & health...that a little common sense would kick in

But it never does...because liberals take both sides & cherry pick talking points.

At what point do you just use a little common sense to conclude that the Democrats, the big city leaders & Fauchi simply don't want to deliver the facts less it undermine the premise of their argument and power.

...just a little common sense regarding Covid and its inevitable spread is all we need to get on w life, just a little.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4868

Miss Lindsay takes it up his ass pipe if he dies so be it!

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22991

can only pray that u go first u bone smoking f-g-t
    Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Miss Lindsay takes it up his ass pipe if he dies so be it!

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4868

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    can only pray that u go first u bone smoking f-g-t
    Your lost brother him and song bird John McCain have caused death and suffering of hundreds of thousands.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

3X as many people are getting murdered in major cities than are dying from Covid, yet we are still talking about Covid.

HockeyRocks

You want us to believe that you really give a shyte about the people dying on our city streets...You've got to be kidding..

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    You want us to believe that you really give a shyte about the people dying on our city streets...You've got to be kidding..
    Not saying whether or not I care about either, but which is obviously a bigger problem?

3 is bigger than 1 right?

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

What are the vaccines going to do to people once you are getting one 3 times a year? That is where this is going. You will be dying an early death more than likely. J & J just said today they will not be seeking FDA approval on theirs ! That tells you something.

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3806

I live in the central CT area and up here, in fact ALL of New England, we got way out in front of the curve with mask wearing and social distancing and are wide open now as far as restaurants, local businesses, casinos, etc.

The USA problem is undoubtedly the failure of Red State Republicans to initially get behind social distancing and mask wearing. As a result the South and Mid-West are now paying the price. Republicans should realize they were lied to by Trump and just OWN IT.

And, YES, the vaccines may not be 100% but they will reduce Covid symptoms significantly and keep you out of the hospital. If you refuse vaccination then you are the problem and NOT the solution.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Masks can prevent the spread of droplets which can reduce the spread and transmission of covid

But heres the biggest lie of them all "Vaxx fail"

You dont know the most basic function of vaccines so stop acting as if you have a clue
    Don't get all fancy male nurse on us

The only thing you know about covid-19 is what color it changes bedpan slop to

12 Last