Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5601

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    your wasting your time on this imbecile dipshyte demonata.
    You are liberal trash. Keep supporting the pedo president.

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23025

hocrocks is a bone smokin f--got who hates all of us and amemica he sh--d be k--led

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I've never seen so much crying over an election

Bush2 LITERALLY WON because his brother the governor of Florida sewed it up for him. Try to tell me thats not fishy? And of course Bushy lost the popular vote too. Still the Dems didn't cry half this long?

Please almighty Jesus...finish clogging trumpys arteries with McDonalds or give him a rapid moving cancer or a fatal sexually transmitted disease. I'm not picky! Bury him like you buried rushbo limfat and then maybe this stupid BS will go away. Thank you!!!
    The recount actually put Bush ahead by an additional 400 votes

And the SCOTUS stopped the BS because they were only recounting voted in 3 Democrat Counties lol a blatant biased attempt to cherry pick votes and that's textbook disenfranchisement.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8202

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I've never seen so much crying over an election

Bush2 LITERALLY WON because his brother the governor of Florida sewed it up for him. Try to tell me thats not fishy? And of course Bushy lost the popular vote too. Still the Dems didn't cry half this long?

Please almighty Jesus...finish clogging trumpys arteries with McDonalds or give him a rapid moving cancer or a fatal sexually transmitted disease. I'm not picky! Bury him like you buried rushbo limfat and then maybe this stupid BS will go away. Thank you!!!
    What did Jeb do specifically different to cost Gore?

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The recount actually put Bush ahead by an additional 400 votes

And the SCOTUS stopped the BS because they were only recounting voted in 3 Democrat Counties lol a blatant biased attempt to cherry pick votes and that's textbook disenfranchisement.
    Yeah, and they conviently leave out that the last time the democrats lost an election that they didn't complain about was 1956.

1960: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    1964: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    1968: Nixon used back channels to keep the war going to cost Humphrey
    1972: Nixon won, but it was illigitamite since he stole 1968
    1976: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    1980: Bush flew to Madrid in an SR-71 to meet with Iranian officials to stop the hostages from getting released. Both the House and Senate held hearings into this allegation in 1991.
    1984: Reagan won, but it was illigitamite since he stole 1980
    1988: Willie Horton ads scared white America into voting for Bush
    1992: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    1996: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    2000: Bush stole Florida. Democrats still claim this
    2004: Bush stole Ohio. The House Judicariary democrats actually published a book called "What Went Wrong in Ohio" where they make claims like Diebold counting machines switched votes from Kerry to Bush
    2008: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    2012: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    2016: Trump colluded with Putin to wage a massive disinformation campaign to cost Hillary the election. We had a special procutor investigate the clams.
    2020: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    hocrocks is a bone smokin f--got who hates all of us and amemica he sh--d be k--led
    I pity you..

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    What did Jeb do specifically different to cost Gore?

Yeah, and they conviently leave out that the last time the democrats lost an election that they didn't complain about was 1956.

1960: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    1964: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    1968: Nixon used back channels to keep the war going to cost Humphrey
    1972: Nixon won, but it was illigitamite since he stole 1968
    1976: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    1980: Bush flew to Madrid in an SR-71 to meet with Iranian officials to stop the hostages from getting released. Both the House and Senate held hearings into this allegation in 1991.
    1984: Reagan won, but it was illigitamite since he stole 1980
    1988: Willie Horton ads scared white America into voting for Bush
    1992: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    1996: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    2000: Bush stole Florida. Democrats still claim this
    2004: Bush stole Ohio. The House Judicariary democrats actually published a book called "What Went Wrong in Ohio" where they make claims like Diebold counting machines switched votes from Kerry to Bush
    2008: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    2012: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    2016: Trump colluded with Putin to wage a massive disinformation campaign to cost Hillary the election. We had a special procutor investigate the clams.
    2020: The freest and fairest election up to that point in human history
    Yup.

LOL, you can't fix stupid or dishonest, it's likely the latter here.

The people who think a demented guy who never came out of a bunker and had a son owned by China (and paying him too) ... got 10 million more votes than Trump (record setter that election) and Obama, who was wildly more popular for whateve the reason ... are just diseased spiritually and mentally.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dogkatcher

BuckyOne
    BuckyOne's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19585

All 50 states are in charge of their own part of the federal election. 50 different ways of absentee ballots. 50 different ways of counting and registration. I do not trust the way Florida does it - you do not trust the way Arizona does it - nobody trusts the state of New York.

There is no consistency. Congress could enact precise and exact protocol and methodology. How many times has the USA tried to step in and help a third world company run an
    honest and fair election?

The Yahoo’s in Congress cannot even order lunch without screwing it up.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyOne View Post
    All 50 states are in charge of their own part of the federal election. 50 different ways of absentee ballots. 50 different ways of counting and registration. I do not trust the way Florida does it - you do not trust the way Arizona does it - nobody trusts the state of New York.
    There is no consistency. Congress could enact precise and exact protocol and methodology. How many times has the USA tried to step in and help a third world company run an

No, I don't trust how they changed the rules in the middle of the game ILLEGALLY. And still didn't win but for many episodes of cheating. That's the issue, not how they do things technically differently here or there.

You are pro cheating, I'm pro rule of law and consistency. That can occur with differing styles for states.

But yes, most of the congressional bureaucrats and agencies are closer to communism than the original founders politics of the USA. No doubt.

MinnesotaFats

Congress cannot do this. The Constitution specifically delegates the power of elections to the States

BuckyOne

It is possible to amend the Constitution. Maybe, it is outdated because of technology. There needs to be 100% confidence in our elections. Absolutely 0% chance to cheat. This is a mud throwing contest before and after the election. Every state cannot have their own own way to do it because each state says we will do this any fukking way we want to do it and you can KMFA if you do not like it. American elections have degraded into one of the biggest clusterfvcks the world has every known.

Russia, China, Korea, Japan, et al. must be laughing their kiesters off and think that the USA cannot even run a credible election.

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8401

Well lets see? Help me get this straight!

1. trumpy was cheated. He really won in a landslide

2. Cops are never wrong. If they kill you over a $20 bill then you deserved it

3. Vaccines will kill you....but it will take a while. Its a .0003 fatality rate now, but just wait and see. 2023 is a full on vaccine zombie outbreak Can zombies read and follow directions? I want to make myself a note now so I'll remember to stalk and eat an entire prepper family. Do people taste like chicken too?

4. Global warming is a liberal hoax. Never mind thats it 116 degrees in Portland and scientists say this shit could happen all the time moving forward. Personally I think scientists and doctors with vaccines and judges and coroners (that convicted Chauvin) are a million times more qualified then the retard rejects that populate SBR, but what do I know?

Thanks for all your help! I've really learned alot!!!

Last edited by Fred The Hammer; 06-29-21 at 10:21 PM.

MinnesotaFats

It is possible to amend the Constitution. Maybe, it is outdated because of technology. There needs to be 100% confidence in our elections. Absolutely 0% chance to cheat. This is a mud throwing contest before and after the election. Every state cannot have their own own way to do it because each state says we will do this any fukking way we want to do it and you can KMFA if you do not like it. American elections have degraded into one of the biggest clusterfvcks the world has every known.

Russia, China, Korea, Japan, et al. must be laughing their kiesters off and think that the USA cannot even run a credible election.
    I agree, it's very simple

On the 1st Tuesday after the 1st Monday in November you show up with you REAL ID, verify your address, and cast a ballot in person, at your voting prescient or US military base.

Done...

Except not good enough for liberals.

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

Every layer of government beauracrat is democrat..judges and attorneys in general vote 90% democrat.

Working class white males are the only demographic that is a threat to their commie government that's why they want to genocide the white population via unlimited 3rd world immigration into every last white town.

BuckyOne

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    I agree, it's very simple

On the 1st Tuesday after the 1st Monday in November you show up with you REAL ID, verify your address, and cast a ballot in person, at your voting prescient or US military base.

Done...

Except not good enough for liberals.
    Well, I would be all for it. I am curious what a poll would reveal? How many Americans out of 100 would approve of your proposal? Some people do not vote because they do not respect the process. It is where government starts and if the election cannot be conducted honestly and fairly the rest of government does not have much chance to be honest and not much more evolved than a bad episode of Survivor Island.

Sorry, if it sounds like I have lost respect for 100% of the political process.

First 12