stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5976

Anyone else survey junkie full time as a job?

I do sometimes and it works for me, roughly $400/week. Sometimes all the questions get tedious but it works out all said and done.

stevek173

This is a joke. Good site actually though if you need a few bucks here and there.

Mods, please delete thread.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13550

jesus stevey your more of a mess than we thought
    Points Awarded:

KnuckleHeadz gave lonegambler23 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 380

U work for that site or something???

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Survey sites pay like a $1 for about 15-20 mins of your time. Sometimes it takes even longer if you constantly get disqualified. Not worth your time at all. If you feel like stressing out for little pay though prolific.co is the best site out there. Hardly any disqualifications and their pay is actually kind of decent compared to the rest of the sites out there.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Survey sites pay like a $1 for about 15-20 mins of your time. Sometimes it takes even longer if you constantly get disqualified. Not worth your time at all. If you feel like stressing out for little pay though prolific.co is the best site out there. Hardly any disqualifications and their pay is actually kind of decent compared to the rest of the sites out there.
    Lol, that's exactly why it was a joke.

Cool site for college kids looking for beer money while in class or something like that. If you're so inclined as to multi-site survey sites you can make a little dough if you know how to do it right.

Total pain the ass though.

And no, I'm not affiliated with them at all but I do know that they pay instantly which is cool.

I like legal fast money when not working, that's just something I enjoy in addition to hooking people up with cool shit when I run into it.

Do surveys, buy a guitar with that profit, and meet a woman.

Whatever works.
    Last edited by stevek173; 02-01-21 at 05:46 PM.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

I used to do in person focus groups a lot when I was in college for mad money. Usually $100-$150 for 1-2 hours of my time. Low end was $75, but could get some good ones for $200-$250 for only a couple hours. My best one was $500 for a mock jury trial.

Haven't done one since the summer when coincidently enough it was a Zoom one hosted by one of the local sports books holding one on how to lure customers. I still get emails from the local companies in case they have an evening one in a subject that would interest me, but don't have the time like I did in college.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    I used to do in person focus groups a lot when I was in college for mad money. Usually $100-$150 for 1-2 hours of my time. Low end was $75, but could get some good ones for $200-$250 for only a couple hours. My best one was $500 for a mock jury trial.

Haven't done one since the summer when coincidently enough it was a Zoom one hosted by one of the local sports books holding one on how to lure customers. I still get emails from the local companies in case they have an evening one in a subject that would interest me, but don't have the time like I did in college.
    Right on man. I had one up here that offered me something like $250 or something, but I hated my job at that time (late night security guard in a factory - too stressful for me that hired very bad felons, scary shit (thought I will say that the party people I met at the hotels were deeply cool) - so I would binge drink hard after it, wake up whenever and go in for another night doing that.

As a result I was too hungover to make the survey.

That don't have time for that shit.