The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

There’s NOT A Bad Guy At SBR... Except-

I was thinking about this today

Ive been here for a little more than 10years, and I’ve disagreed and argued with a lot of posters and mods during that time

But no matter how heated the argument, no matter what was said, they’re good people and even the guys I disagree with most frequently I still find common ground with and acknowledge they’re good dudes

Those that immediately came to mind were Dwight, Jibby and hman. I tend to disagree with them frequently but I respect them all and know they’re good peeps.

MilMike today, brilliant dude, we just found something we don't agree upon

BUT, there is one. One piece of shit so foul that he has no redeeming qualities, and its obviously BIGDADDYHQ

What a miserable, disgusting human being. Cant believe his own family hasnt pushed his wheelchair off a pier and watched him drown as they toast...

for those wondering if anyone was a close #2, well hell ya.

BROCK LANDERS

A scammer and a stiff, cusses in every public space he can find fatty food, blah blah blah could go on all day.... but not even Brock Landers is as vile, repulsive and gross as pigdaddy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Booya711, and PD77

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16169

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

Ive been here for a little more than 10years, and I’ve disagreed and argued with a lot of posters and mods during that time

But no matter how heated the argument, no matter what was said, they’re good people and even the guys I disagree with most frequently I still find common ground with and acknowledge they’re good dudes

Those that immediately came to mind were Dwight, Jibby and hman. I tend to disagree with them frequently but I respect them all and know they’re good peeps.

BUT, there is one. One piece of shit so foul that he has no redeeming qualities, and its obviously BIGDADDYHQ

What a miserable, disgusting human being. Cant believe his own family hasnt pushed his wheelchair off a pier and watched him drown as they toast...

BROCK LANDERS

A scammer and a stiff, cusses in every public space he can find fatty food, blah blah blah could go on all day.... but not even Brock Landers is as vile, repulsive and gross as pigdaddy
    Agree 100%....nobody cares enough to push that fat fukk off a cliff though....
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave Booya711 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

bigdaddy qh 73 years old from california guy probably has dementia

The Kraken

If I cross paths with him I’ll do his family a favor

I mean, people fall off cliffs all the time taking selfies

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16169

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    bigdaddy qh 73 years old from california guy probably has dementia
    And lives in Palm Springs so sukking dikk is his hobby

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    And lives in Palm Springs so sukking dikk is his hobby
    all i know is the guy brags about being big time and he was playing like 30 cent poker tournaments and he lives in a 2 bedroom shet hole house worth around 200k, which in cali isn't much

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

The Kraken

HQ charging his wheelchair and plugging in his o2, should respond soon

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 1112

QH is a fukking scumbag that should be beat unmercifully and I’m willing to do it but it’s all an act. He’s a broke loser coward living in a roach shit hole somewhere. He ducks and dodges everyone on every challenge. Otters proved he’s a rat bum. I hope to see QH soon.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32492

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post

BROCK LANDERS

Can't argue with this.

p.s. Happy tenth year anniversary.
    Mine is Sunday.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Can't argue with this.

p.s. Happy tenth year anniversary.
    Mine is Sunday.
    Mine is 5/5/21

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

bitcherd is the one loser piece of lying shit that repeatedly lies, casts fake aspersions, and who's ass I'd beat til he was either dead (legally in a ring) or until the judge and my corner guys pulled me off of him. he'd probably be dead before they could get to me....

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Anyone who tries to call out Otters can go penetrate themselves. He's a POS.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Yep. Most posters here "get it." It's all in fun and we're all just dudes throwing some money on games and talking some shit. Every time I read a Big DaddyHQ post, I think to myself, wow...what a miserable piece of shit. Guy has to bring someone down while simultaneously showing off his perceived intellect and superiority. It's just sad.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Yes, BigDaddy is in the top 2 for sure.

I think auto donk is by far the biggest piece of trash here. His nonstop conspiracy theories and death threats are beyond insane. He gets let off the hook because he’s buddies with a mod but he should be banned for things he says. If they were reported to the fbi, he’d be paid a visit.

I know he’s a loser and an alcoholic. His wife reached out to me after he lost all their money because of his slot machine addiction. He needs real help, one of his “friends” should step in and help him. He’s not well physically or mentally and the best thing is for him to be put down. Humanely of course.....even though he’s a terrible person with a dog who is a known homosexual.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

most of the guys on here are cool. there is ball busting but it usually is in good fun.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2340

Archie is BIGDADDYHQ one of your ghost and your just attention whoring

Auto Donk

on the not so outside chance the lying pussy bitchboi bitcher's post above references me (he's still blocked, but I know the pussy's ass is still chapped ever since he made the mistake of fukkin' with me, a made guy here, who laid him the fuk out on the site and proved him to be a total phony, pussy, and lowlife), always remember it was this situation that sent him over edge in regard to me:

I would have killed the fukkin' pussy........ he knew not to take the bet, dodged it and ducked it, and has been spewing lies about me ever since.......

he knows I'll kill him if we ever meet..... (legally, of course).....

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

I think auto donk is by far the biggest piece of trash here. His nonstop conspiracy theories and death threats are beyond insane. He gets let off the hook because he’s buddies with a mod but he should be banned for things he says. If they were reported to the fbi, he’d be paid a visit.

I know he’s a loser and an alcoholic. His wife reached out to me after he lost all their money because of his slot machine addiction. He needs real help, one of his “friends” should step in and help him. He’s not well physically or mentally and the best thing is for him to be put down. Humanely of course.....even though he’s a terrible person with a dog who is a known homosexual.
    This post is spot on.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Auto Donk

vitterd

Confirmed and verified post.

stevenash

^
    You two could hijack any thread,

vitterd

^
    You two could hijack any thread,
    I just punch back. The guy claims to have me on ignore but starts 20 threads about me and talks about me in every single post. He needs some help. He’s very sick.

stevenash

I just punch back. The guy claims to have me on ignore but starts 20 threads about me and talks about me in every single post. He needs some help. He’s very sick.
    I know, it's just amusing is all.

vitterd

I know, it's just amusing is all.
    Nah I hear ya. I’m just looking for one post where I’m not his focus. The ignore claim is weird and then he says “ I accidentally read your post”....he gets so drunk he forgets that he has me on fake ignore. His bus is extra short.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2350

Nailed it. Fat daddy is the biggest douche on SBR, hands down.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Nailed it. Fat daddy is the biggest douche on SBR, hands down.
    Yep.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Nah I hear ya. I’m just looking for one post where I’m not his focus. The ignore claim is weird and then he says “ I accidentally read your post”....he gets so drunk he forgets that he has me on fake ignore. His bus is extra short.
    Yeah the "ignore poster" is USELESS on here! In poker chat the person just disappears and you can't see what they post. But here on the forum it shows you that the person posted but it only blocks it and tells you that you can't see it. Hell of course 99% of the time somebody is just going to "un-ignore" the person and look at the post!