Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Say No To Covid Vaccines...

Unless you're immunocomromised, it'll do more harm than good. Don't say I didn't warn you... Some of you might know but I know most of you've never heard of this before. They passed a bill in 1988 called National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. The most important part of the bill:

"No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was..."

For those that care about your well being, NEVER EVER get this Covid vaccine. Yeah they won't say it's mandatory but we've been conditioned with masks. Do you see how you can't go anywhere without masks these days? In 2021, they'll enforce vaccine certificates. If you don't have vaccine certificates, you won't be able to enter anywhere. In couple years, when they get everyone to vaccinate twice a year, they'll eventually inject the RFID chips through vaccines. We must fight this bullshit tyranny. If more people refuse, we have the power.

They've never done a double-blind study (vaccinated vs non-vaccinated) for any of the vaccines and they never will. Also, they had decades and decades to make the Flu vaccine work but couldn't do it. So what makes you think they're gonna get this vaccine right in less than a year? Think people... They put up fake numbers like 95% effective to convince the masses. They created those numbers out of thin air.

Trump, Biden, Fauci, Gates, etc. they all knew about this fake pandemic. The only reason why they're making this vaccine mRNA based isn't because it works better. The main reason for the change is due to the fact you need eggs to produce vaccines the old way and they couldn't produce enough to vaccinate the planet. Hence, Trump signed an Executive Order to expedite mRNA based vaccines few months prior to this fake pandemic. I know some of you Trump supporters truly think Trump is on our side but he's one of them. https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...e-flu-vaccines

Trump also signed into law Secure 5G and Beyond Act of 2020. https://www.securitymagazine.com/art...igned-into-law
    Some people spread rumors that 5G caused Covid. 5G doesn't cause Covid but 5G will be used with the RFID chip that'll be implanted through vaccines.
    That's why it's frustrating to see Trump supporters and Liberals fighting against each other. They couldn't give two fukks for the common man. They work for the NWO.

The choice is up to you. Are you willing to risk indelible damages to your immune system or let your immune system work naturally?

Vitamin D + Zinc will work way better than the vaccine with no side effects.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Arky

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

In one of the greatest speeches ever..potus trump gave this speech regarding the vaccine. Im greatly disappointed he will not be representing usa. His character and communication is of a 40 year old. Thanks mr trump for making my life better. https://twitter.com/i/status/1337586206683574272

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Ill take the vaccine at 95 percent effectiveness...its the lesser of 2 evils in the worse case scenario. Just like seat belts and flu vaccine

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Don't be a fool. Trump knew this planned pandemic was coming...

This was in September 2019
    "In the executive order, President Trump emphasized that each year, flu vaccines prevent millions of illnesses and thousands of deaths. It also acknowledged that a deadly flu pandemic could inflict trillions of dollars of damage on the economy."

eddycash
    eddycash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16014

You are absolutely correct.

PetrooA
    PetrooA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you think you will be allowed to skip vaccination? Now you need a negative pcr in future you will need
    vaccination if you want to travel, to go to work etc.
    I hope i am wrong but i am afraid it wont be possible to avoid it for most uf us.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Vaccine a good thing. Stop being paranoid and take the fukin thing. There is no gov conspiracy to kill everyone that takes it. Dam. And thank you Mr. Trump for putting an end to the China virus.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Vaccine a good thing. Stop being paranoid and take the fukin thing. There is no gov conspiracy to kill everyone that takes it. Dam. And thank you Mr. Trump for putting an end to the China virus.
    My background is Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics. What is your background?

FYI, it's not gonna kill you but once you're compromised, there's no turning back.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2340

It's amazing how stupid some posters on here are.
    Doctors and nurses are lining up to get the vaccine if that doesn't tell you to do it
    Well....just plain stupid

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    It's amazing how stupid some posters on here are.
    Doctors and nurses are lining up to get the vaccine if that doesn't tell you to do it
    Well....just plain stupid
    Birds of a feather flock together... There are more idiots in this world like yourself than smart recalcitrant like myself. That's the problem and "they" know this. Idiots are easily controlled.

Believe it or not, if I was in a room of 100 people, I'm smarter than at least 98 people in the room. You'd be smarter than 50 on your good day.
    Points Awarded:

Don_Omarion gave Ghenghis Kahn 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Don_Omarion

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15865

Got tired of waiting for the damn Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer. Decided to take the one developed in Russia. It is in 2 different stages & I received my first dose this morning 9:20 am. I wanted to let you know that it is safe and I’m ok, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо.
    Points Awarded:

MickeyMan gave Microphone 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by PetrooA View Post
    Do you think you will be allowed to skip vaccination? Now you need a negative pcr in future you will need
    vaccination if you want to travel, to go to work etc.
    I hope i am wrong but i am afraid it wont be possible to avoid it for most uf us.
    Well that's what some of us are trying to fight against. But look around you, there are way more brainwashed government trusting lemmings in this world than people against tyranny. They haven't a clue what's truly going on with this planned pandemic.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    I know most of you've never heard of this before. They passed a bill in 1988 called National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. The most important part of the bill:
    "No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was..."
    you dumb asshole

there is a whole separate court set up via that act, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) in 1988, in order to compensate individuals potentially injured by covered vaccines. The Office of Special Masters of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, popularly known as "vaccine court", administers a no-fault system for litigating vaccine injury claims.

As of October 2019, $4.2 Billion in compensation (not including attorneys fees and costs) has been awarded.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by Microphone View Post
    Got tired of waiting for the damn Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer. Decided to take the one developed in Russia. It is in 2 different stages & I received my first dose this morning 9:20 am. I wanted to let you know that it is safe and I’m ok, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо.
    Are you immunocompromised? Are you old and have preexisting conditions? Why were you so eager to get the vaccine?

These new mRNA based vaccine won't kill you right away but slowly but surely, it'll have detrimental effects on your immune system later down the line.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by bruceBRUCEbruce View Post
    you dumb asshole

there is a whole separate court set up via that act, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) in 1988, in order to compensate individuals potentially injured by covered vaccines. The Office of Special Masters of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, popularly known as "vaccine court", administers a no-fault system for litigating vaccine injury claims.

As of October 2019, $4.2 Billion in compensation (not including attorneys fees and costs) has been awarded.
    Do you know how much they've made from the vaccines since 1988? 4.2 Billion out of how many deaths and injuries you fukking moron?

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15865

Are you immunocompromised? Are you old and have preexisting conditions? Why were you so eager to get the vaccine?

These new mRNA based vaccine won't kill you right away but slowly but surely, it'll have detrimental effects on your immune system later down the line.

If you don't get that nothing is going to help

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Do you know how much they've made from the vaccines since 1988? 4.2 Billion out of how many deaths and injuries you fukking moron?
    Are you a Doctor? Do you work in the Medical Field at all? You are nothing more than a lying piece of crap who loves to spread rumors. You know nothing. Someone should shut you up.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

You’ll be hearing this in years to come: If you took the COVID-19 vaccine in 2020 or 2021 you may be entitled to financial compensation

Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11760

A lot of people are not going to take it and it is probably not going to work as well as advertised. This was a small sample and the results are not quite as advertised. There will be a good case study to decide if it is worth taking in the fall. COVID is not going away in your lifetime.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    A lot of people are not going to take it and it is probably not going to work as well as advertised. This was a small sample and the results are not quite as advertised. There will be a good case study to decide if it is worth taking in the fall. COVID is not going away in your lifetime.
    Luckily it is not a lethal virus. You would be a fool to take this if you don't have major risk factors. Even then, there are many issues with it. Yes, I am a doctor.

Roger T. Bannon

It is probably not that risky but it could affect some people. If you circulate in the public, it is probably worth taking but I would not be the first in line. It is going to take a while to even get it and that might be spring at which point it will be dying back a little.

I have read that it may only alleviate symptoms of COVID but you might still be able to get it and spread it. Nobody knows how long it lasts. I have an aunt that has had it twice in a few months. So it may not work at all.

It is an experiment.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33692

In 2021, they'll enforce vaccine certificates. If you don't have vaccine certificates, you won't be able to enter anywhere. In couple years, when they get everyone to vaccinate twice a year, they'll eventually inject the RFID chips through vaccines....

They've never done a double-blind study (vaccinated vs non-vaccinated) for any of the vaccines and they never will. Also, they had decades and decades to make the Flu vaccine work but couldn't do it. So what makes you think they're gonna get this vaccine right in less than a year? Think people... They put up fake numbers like 95% effective to convince the masses. They created those numbers out of thin air.
    I don't know who "they" are, but on the first quoted paragraph I'd be willing to wager betpoints with you that by the end of 2021 "vaccine certificates" will not be needed to enter stores. If interested tell me how much you're willing to bet and we'll settle up on 1/1/2022.

As to the second paragraph: Giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're referring to only covid-19 vaccines, the notion that there have never been double-blind vaccine trials is absolutely false. I'm in a trial for the Oxford-Astrazeneca vaccine right now and it's double blind. Here's the link to the study.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

It is probably not that risky but it could affect some people. If you circulate in the public, it is probably worth taking but I would not be the first in line. It is going to take a while to even get it and that might be spring at which point it will be dying back a little.

I have read that it may only alleviate symptoms of COVID but you might still be able to get it and spread it. Nobody knows how long it lasts. I have an aunt that has had it twice in a few months. So it may not work at all.

It is an experiment.
    If you are a healthy person the risk of the vaccine far exceeds the potential of getting and having any significant symptoms from sars-cov2

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    If you are a healthy person the risk of the vaccine far exceeds the potential of getting and having any significant symptoms from sars-cov2
    No, it can kill you. There are people in their 20s that it has killed. It can also knock you flat on your back for months. Some of it just depends on your genetic predisposition. It can cause damage even when you are asymptomatic. It is not something you want. I'd take my chances with the shot. But it is easy to control if you get it or not.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

False. Happened with influenza too, no one reported one thing about it. Your survival rate under 50 is that of influenza. Facts.

Roger T. Bannon

False. Happened with influenza too, no one reported one thing about it. Your survival rate under 50 is that of influenza. Facts.
    You have already learned a lot about your analytical skills but it never takes hold.

brock
    brock's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12656

First in line when 65 and older are up.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop

You have already learned a lot about your analytical skills but it never takes hold.
    That didn't make that much sense, so I don't know what you mean here.

But yeah, I went to evil medical school for nothing. What do I know

Roger T. Bannon

That didn't make that much sense, so I don't know what you mean here.

But yeah, I went to evil medical school for nothing. What do I know
    Zero about COVID. Maybe a lot about hemorrhoids. Doctors are terrible investors. That is a fact.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Unless you're immunocomromised, it'll do more harm than good. Don't say I didn't warn you... Some of you might know but I know most of you've never heard of this before. They passed a bill in 1988 called National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. The most important part of the bill:

For those that care about your well being, NEVER EVER get this Covid vaccine. Yeah they won't say it's mandatory but we've been conditioned with masks. Do you see how you can't go anywhere without masks these days? In 2021, they'll enforce vaccine certificates. If you don't have vaccine certificates, you won't be able to enter anywhere. In couple years, when they get everyone to vaccinate twice a year, they'll eventually inject the RFID chips through vaccines. We must fight this bullshit tyranny. If more people refuse, we have the power.

Trump, Biden, Fauci, Gates, etc. they all knew about this fake pandemic. The only reason why they're making this vaccine mRNA based isn't because it works better. The main reason for the change is due to the fact you need eggs to produce vaccines the old way and they couldn't produce enough to vaccinate the planet. Hence, Trump signed an Executive Order to expedite mRNA based vaccines few months prior to this fake pandemic. I know some of you Trump supporters truly think Trump is on our side but he's one of them. https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-pers...e-flu-vaccines

Trump also signed into law Secure 5G and Beyond Act of 2020. https://www.securitymagazine.com/art...igned-into-law
    Some people spread rumors that 5G caused Covid. 5G doesn't cause Covid but 5G will be used with the RFID chip that'll be implanted through vaccines.
    That's why it's frustrating to see Trump supporters and Liberals fighting against each other. They couldn't give two fukks for the common man. They work for the NWO.

The choice is up to you. Are you willing to risk indelible damages to your immune system or let your immune system work naturally?

Vitamin D + Zinc will work way better than the vaccine with no side effects.
    You should really seek professional help.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

You know, StackingGreen may or may not be a doctor (from various of his posts that I've read over the last several months, I am inclined to believe that he is) but here's the thing-- what he is saying is what many publicly known doctors are also saying. There views are ignored or swept under the proverbial rug. Why is that? I suppose I know the answer which is that we are all looking to have our views confirmed by someone with more education than us. Fauci is the end-all for everyone who wants to be scared to death; doctors who tell us the things that StackinGreen has been telling us tend to be more believed by those of us who think we shouldn't be scared of being sick. Stackin--keep fightin' the good fight but I'm afraid that if the media is against us that that is an mountain that is too high to be scaled.

Roger T. Bannon

Stacking at the start of this pandemic said that the world was better off without everyone that died of COVID. That falls a little short of the hippocratic oath. If Stacking is a doctor, I am an astronaut.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Stacking at the start of this pandemic said that the world was better off without everyone that died of COVID. That falls a little short of the hippocratic oath. If Stacking is a doctor, I am an astronaut.
    You're right Roger, and I respect that a fellow SBRer can even reference the Hippocratic oath, but perhaps he said that in a moment of heat (because we both know that intelligent people have had those moments in the last nine months.) Like I said, I don't know, but that doesn't discount the fact that people whom the public know are doctors absolutely share his beliefs-- what about them?

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4523

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I don't know who "they" are, but on the first quoted paragraph I'd be willing to wager betpoints with you that by the end of 2021 "vaccine certificates" will not be needed to enter stores. If interested tell me how much you're willing to bet and we'll settle up on 1/1/2022.

As to the second paragraph: Giving you the benefit of the doubt that you're referring to only covid-19 vaccines, the notion that there have never been double-blind vaccine trials is absolutely false. I'm in a trial for the Oxford-Astrazeneca vaccine right now and it's double blind. Here's the link to the study.
    Gambling and drugs is a MFer for some.. hope you get help man

Roger T. Bannon

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    You're right Roger, and I respect that a fellow SBRer can even reference the Hippocratic oath, but perhaps he said that in a moment of heat (because we both know that intelligent people have had those moments in the last nine months.) Like I said, I don't know, but that doesn't discount the fact that people whom the public know are doctors absolutely share his beliefs-- what about them?
    You've got a Republican strategy that says that we should just let it rampage because it is too expensive to not do that. That is a political ideology and a lot of doctors are Rs. That does not have much to do with medicine.

Like politics and religion, when you mix politics and religion, all you get is politics. It is the same with medicine. The truth of the matter is that a lot of doctors are not particularly good at what they do.

123 Last