ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Hey NFL and Andy Reid This Type of Face Mask Isn't Protecting You From COVID

Some masks work better to help stop the spread of COVID-19 outside of healthcare settings. Medical masks and N-95 respirators should not be used because they should be conserved for healthcare workers.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-guidance.html

CDC does not recommend using face shields or goggles as a substitute for masks.

Face shields have large gaps below and alongside the face, where your respiratory droplets may escape and reach others around you. At this time, we do not know how much protection a face shield provides to people around you.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3750

He just looks like a fool.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

it looks worse given the size of his face too. i look like a meatball if i completely shave my face.

in all seriousness, he was wearing a mask and i am not sure why he stopped.

Slurry Pumper
    Slurry Pumper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8796

Its hard to stuff your face with those KC barbecue ribs when you have a mask on.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

With all that moisture on his mask.... get the dude some windshield wipers.
    Points Awarded:

hehfest gave TheMoneyShot 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    With all that moisture on his mask.... get the dude some windshield wipers.

I'm sure they will invent that pretty soon and make millions. If they know someone in the deep state.........they can require every person to buy one and be forced to wear it making such company billions.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20649

I see a bunch of people out walking, jogging, riding a bike, alone in their car, wearing a face diaper. People are fukkin brainwashed.

The other day, I was walking my dog on the sidewalk in my neighborhood. A man and woman (not wearing masks) out for a walk were coming the other way. The woman went out in the street to go past me, but her husband didn't, and he stopped to pet my dog. I told her, "You don't have to avoid my dog, he's friendly". She said something about avoiding ME because of the virus. I looked at her husband and he shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes. To him I said, "Good luck". He said, "Too late for that".

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Masks don’t help anyway. But where is all the on field transmission from the asymptomatic carriers? Haven’t seen any at all