vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Or maybe he doesn't have obese loser friends like you? Too bad Covid didn't take your fat ass but it's not over yet so hopefully it'll happen sooner than later for your parent's sake.
    9/11 truther loser. Guys like you need to get Covid and the world would be a better place. Tin foil hat retard

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You'd know all about being a friendless loser, half the site thinks you're a piece of shit and wants to track you down.

So yeah, go pick a fight with someone that has left your useless ass alone.
    If half this site liked me.....I’d jump off a bridge. Some of the worst human beings on the planet are here. And according to your Covid posts.....you are on that list.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    And the other half thinks he's a piece of shit but don't want to track him down.
    If you losers liked me.....I would hate myself.

vitterd

No actually what I said is pretty spot on. What did I say exactly that was ignorant? Let me guess your one of these clowns walking around the streets with a face mask on.
    Idiots like you are why it’s still here and this country has 1,000 per day dying. Other countries have smart people like me....we have dummies like you.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3714

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    If half this site liked me.....I’d jump off a bridge. Some of the worst human beings on the planet are here. And according to your Covid posts.....you are on that list.
    And yet here you are hanging around SBR like a bad smell, pestering everyone.

packerd_00

Idiots like you are why it’s still here and this country has 1,000 per day dying. Other countries have smart people like me....we have dummies like you.
    1,000 per day dying of Wuhan, I think you might be making that up. Seems to happen a lot with fear peddlers.

Okieirish
    Okieirish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2970

Its gone November 4th.

vitterd

1,000 per day dying of Wuhan, I think you might be making that up. Seems to happen a lot with fear peddlers.
    Might wanna start looking at some facts of what’s going on. I always gotta educate people here. Gets tiring. Be smarter

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

"The 15 cases in the United States within a couple of days is going to be down close to zero."

Comment from that fukking idiot Douchebag Don on 2-26-2020.

reallyhardtowin
    reallyhardtowin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

1st Amendment - banned for a dumb opinion? You need to learn to ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    u should be banned, mods chime in

b1slickguy
    WDKYWMYAK
    b1slickguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30098

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Too bad idiots like you aren't dead from the virus. It would give so many posters on SBR pleasure for a nano second.

Honestly, how pathetic is it that no one in real life would miss your sorry ass even if you died tomorrow. I guess if that were me, I'd be a bitter loser like you too. Just posting my life away, trolling complete strangers for some attention. Tsk tsk tsk...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    And the other half thinks he's a piece of shit but don't want to track him down.
    True enough.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    Too bad idiots like you aren't dead from the virus. It would give so many posters on SBR pleasure for a nano second.

Honestly, how pathetic is it that no one in real life would miss your sorry ass even if you died tomorrow. I guess if that were me, I'd be a bitter loser like you too. Just posting my life away, trolling complete strangers for some attention. Tsk tsk tsk...
    Hear, hear.

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Wait, people die? I wasn’t aware of that.

First 12