Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Gee.. why no protests or media coverage over this??????

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

I wonder why? Do you think!

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by clockwise1965 View Post
    I wonder why? Do you think!
    The overriding narrative is nobody filmed this but this was bodycam footage from 2016 that was finally shown last year after the guy's mother & lawyer pushed for 3 years for it to finally be released. Be that as it may It's still been viewed over 4 million times on YouTube so it's obviously out there & yet the media Including TMZ haven't even covered it. That cop killed him no less then what Chauvin did to Floyd and not only wasn't he arrested but all he got was a reprimand and he's still on the job. Obviously this doesn't fit the police brutality narrative so why publicize it since nobody cares about a dead white guy besides his mother right?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Cops are such jerkoffs.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12122

White dude shouldn't have been resisting, causing a public disturbance and gone off his meds. Mind melt down is what he was showing.. Had to cuff and restrain..

I have no problem with that.. Cop had a knee on his back the entire time and I don't think that is what killed him, just like I don't think the knee on Floyd's neck killed him either..

Poor health and drug abuse and high at the time killed them..

Obey the law and this shit won't happen!! Simple as that.. Get high and stay home if you must.. Don't endanger others, make a scene and then make the cops come and take you down and cuff you.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9119

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    White dude shouldn't have been resisting, causing a public disturbance and gone off his meds. Mind melt down is what he was showing.. Had to cuff and restrain..

I have no problem with that.. Cop had a knee on his back the entire time and I don't think that is what killed him, just like I don't think the knee on Floyd's neck killed him either..

Obey the law and this shit won't happen!! Simple as that.. Get high and stay home if you must.. Don't endanger others, make a scene and then make the cops come and take you down and cuff you.
    Lol...this post is the answer the OPs question.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

You're totally missing the point. The whole point of the post was why wasn't this publicized like what happened with Floyd, not whether they deserved to die or not. If Timpa was black what do you think the reaction wouldve been especially considering the cops were joking the whole time. Even the EMT couldn't hide his disgust with the way he pointed at the body at 5:57m & muttered "he's dead".

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    You're totally missing the point. The whole point of the post was why wasn't this publicized like what happened with Floyd, not whether they deserved to die or not. If Timpa was black what do you think the reaction wouldve been especially considering the cops were joking the whole time. Even the EMT couldn't hide his disgust with the way he pointed at the body at 5:57m & muttered "he's dead".
    I got the point of this thread.. CLEARLY obvious, didn't think I needed to mention it..

This story didn't sniff the main stream fake news media because the dead mans skin color is WHITE and not BLACK.. Drrrrr...

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

My bad wrong post

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

All lives matter

keely85
    Update your status
    keely85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Man saying Floyd was killed by drugs or resisting. That’s ...something

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13364

I think the lamestream media were covering the sham witch hunt and ignored this. Except all of the newspapers who covered it at the time when it happened.

I think it's time that people of all races realize that we have let the police state get near a point of no return. We need to demilitarize police, enable police chiefs to fire bad cops, and increase transparency and civilian oversight.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

serious question what is demilitarize mean here take all their guns or do they have big guns they never use

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2282

No one is talking about this because it’s from 2016. Spin the narrative all you want but they aren’t talking about black peoples dying in 2016 either. It’s like you guys grab one obscure thing that can help your crazy conspiracies no matter how over the top and not related it is. Amazing, only at SBR

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I think the lamestream media were covering the sham witch hunt and ignored this. Except all of the newspapers who covered it at the time when it happened.

I think it's time that people of all races realize that we have let the police state get near a point of no return. We need to demilitarize police, enable police chiefs to fire bad cops, and increase transparency and civilian oversight.
    LOL police state

Most normal non felons have no interaction with police other than a traffic ticket. 29 unarmed people, white and black, were killed by police last year out of over 10 million arrests.

You only think the police are a problem because the media hyped a few cases and told you they are. Get your head out of your ass and eat something other than avocado smoothies.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11943

Knowing everything is being taped nowadays by their own equipment as well as every civilian walking around with a camera in there pocket, some of these cops are real dumb asses for doing and saying the stuff they do.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Not sure what country you're in, but in the US, there have been protests for weeks calling for police reform and an end to this type of police violence.

I'm sure you can appreciate the irony that many of the times people do protest to speak out against police violence, they are met with police violence.

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

A big issue is that Dallas police hid the video evidence for years, in an attempt to avoid any accountability. By the time it was released, it was no longer timely. That sort of secrecy and coverups within our government must change. It's great to see people taking to the streets asking for more police accountability. It's troubling that the police are fighting against that.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    No one is talking about this because it’s from 2016. Spin the narrative all you want but they aren’t talking about black peoples dying in 2016 either. It’s like you guys grab one obscure thing that can help your crazy conspiracies no matter how over the top and not related it is. Amazing, only at SBR
    Pretty sure they're still bringing up Eric Garner & that was in 2014 & the public didn't know about this until just last year so it's kind of silly to bring up recency bias fatigue. Here's my larger point, as a white guy my entire race makes me want to wretch how they pretend to be selectively outraged over blacks unjustifiable getting murdered. If it's that near & dear to your heart go protest in the inner cities where black on black murder is an epidemic but that of course would be way too inconvenient & dangerous. And if police brutality really burns their britches where's the outrage over Tony Timpa. Nope it's gotta fit into one tidy box for their "wokeness" to shine through..cops killing unarmed black men no matter the circumstances(resisting or pointing a taser at a cop be damned).

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13550

dude should be in a mental hospital

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90446

Quote Originally Posted by keely85 View Post
    Man saying Floyd was killed by drugs or resisting. That’s ...something
    Drugs and resisting was the cause of the incident after the original theft call.

This case is sad. But only BLM we see this on tv over and over. Hence nobody caring.

Sad

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    LOL police state

Most normal non felons have no interaction with police other than a traffic ticket. 29 unarmed people, white and black, were killed by police last year out of over 10 million arrests.

You only think the police are a problem because the media hyped a few cases and told you they are. Get your head out of your ass and eat something other than avocado smoothies.
    Bingo!! Facts don't support this directed police outrage at all that we are seeing!! ..

BLM is a crock of shiit.. Make believe false generated narrative.. Black criminals are treated no differently then let's say a meth head white criminal or Mexican gang banger up to no good on the streets.

There is not a plague of BLACK racism flowing thru police agencies all around America.. It's just simply not true!!

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Looks like he was unarmed

goduke

Pretty sure they're still bringing up Eric Garner & that was in 2014 & the public didn't know about this until just last year so it's kind of silly to bring up recency bias fatigue. Here's my larger point, as a white guy my entire race makes me want to wretch how they pretend to be selectively outraged over blacks unjustifiable getting murdered. If it's that near & dear to your heart go protest in the inner cities where black on black murder is an epidemic but that of course would be way too inconvenient & dangerous. And if police brutality really burns their britches where's the outrage over Tony Timpa. Nope it's gotta fit into one tidy box for their "wokeness" to shine through..cops killing unarmed black men no matter the circumstances(resisting or pointing a taser at a cop be damned).
    Dallas news first reported on this issue in 2017, three years ago. It didn’t take me long to find that. And last time I checked white people and black people have been protesting all over inner cities, have you not been watching the news?
    You picked one crime that got past up in Dallas and you ran with it. And now you are using the taser incident as your example even though this all started before that. You’re just skewing you’re argument to fit your narrative

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10592

There were more unarmed white men killed by cops last year than there were black guys. What is so amazing.?

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Drugs and resisting was the cause of the incident after the original theft call.

This case is sad. But only BLM we see this on tv over and over. Hence nobody caring.

Sad
    You pray to a sky wizard. / thread

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Because white people are civilized and understand that there are better ways to express their feelings about a practice they dont agree with than burning things, screaming and stomping their feet.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

laughing as he dies.......

attitude changes when the paramedics say, in a pissed off tone "he's dead........."

"oh fuk......."

hope they took the dallas pd for several million for this sorry shit.......

if he'd have been black, dallas would be nothing more than remnants from the "huge fire" it became after the looting/rioting/bullshit.....

fuk the cops...... this shit is why people hate cops......... not just black people, all people..... should hate cops like these fuksticks.......

and it's not just bad apples, it's usually systemic......... sure is here in houston:

love this slo-mo version of this, to really soak it in; and 1. the cop who decides "fuk this car, I'm takin' him down iwith it" and 2. the random cop who sprints up to the guy, kicks him in the head once or twice, then immediately shags ass off to somewhere else unseen, as if he had some place he just had to be.....

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    There were more unarmed white men killed by cops last year than there were black guys. What is so amazing.?
    60 percent of the population is white, 13% is black. Run the numbers in terms of that and see how it works out and let me know

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

60 percent of the population is white, 13% is black. Run the numbers in terms of that and see how it works out and let me know
    Yeah, and you know but are omitting the obviously significant factor that blacks commit a highly disproportionate amount of crimes therefore have a disproportionate amount of interactions with cops.

Hey goduke, serious question...did you know this?

In 1654 Anthony Johnson was the first person in the colonies to own a slave for life legally (John Casor) and not as punishment for a felony. John Casor was a black indentured servant and up until that point Africans (and Europeans who entered into servitude) were not slaves but indentured servants who became free after their contracts were fulfilled. After John Casor, the flood gates of lifetime slavery opened.

Oh yeah, Anthony Johnson was a free black man. Oops.

What do you think about that?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90446

Quote Originally Posted by Gmen30 View Post
    You pray to a sky wizard. / thread
    I pray to truth.

The sky wizard is God.

You should seek him.

Your life may get better

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Dallas news first reported on this issue in 2017, three years ago. It didn’t take me long to find that. And last time I checked white people and black people have been protesting all over inner cities, have you not been watching the news?
    You picked one crime that got past up in Dallas and you ran with it. And now you are using the taser incident as your example even though this all started before that. You’re just skewing you’re argument to fit your narrative
    Yes and it is a very weak attempt at that...