captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10956

Autopsy

So here is what i just saw on the autopsy. Does not sound like the cops were the direct cause of his death. But of course the family of this possible druggie or drunk cannot accept the truth ( Plus it is already out of control - do not want to make themselves look bad ) so they want an independent autopsy done. The guy it looks that placed the 911 call even said there was something wrong with him before the police got there. Here is what i read i copied it. Can you imaging after all this if it comes out the cops did not directly kill him. Which is how this reads.

An official autopsy last week said the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd’s system and his underlying health issues, including heart disease, likely contributed to his death. There were no other details about intoxicants, and toxicology results can take weeks. In the 911 call that drew police, the caller described the man suspected of paying with counterfeit money as “awfully drunk and he’s not in control of himself.”

The criminal complaint noted that the medical examiner's report was preliminary, but said the autopsy “revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.”

captrobey

OMG can you imagine if this holds true the cop cannot be charged with murder right ? Can you imagine if they take that charge away ( Which they should if the autopsy is correct) how the shit would hit the fan. What , will BLM try and picket saying the autopsy was all made up ?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Ya, dont believe for a second the coroner won’t skew reality, has happened too many times.

Underlying medical conditions don’t change what we saw and heard. Even if he had heart disease and/heart failure, the cops being on his torso and throat exacerbated those issues. He said he couldn’t breathe and then he died with an officer on his throat instead of helping him. The cop even stayed on a few minutes after the dude stopped moving

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    OMG can you imagine if this holds true the cop cannot be charged with murder right ? Can you imagine if they take that charge away ( Which they should if the autopsy is correct) how the shit would hit the fan. What , will BLM try and picket saying the autopsy was all made up ?
    Hey Chump, WTF is wrong with you.....You can wish upon a star and Cop#1 is still going to jail for 25 years....

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Ya, dont believe for a second the coroner won’t skew reality, has happened too many times.

Underlying medical conditions don’t change what we saw and heard. Even if he had heart disease and/heart failure, the cops being on his torso and throat exacerbated those issues. He said he couldn’t breathe and then he died with an officer on his throat instead of helping him. The cop even stayed on a few minutes after the dude stopped moving
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Hey Chump, WTF is wrong with you.....You can wish upon a star and Cop#1 is still going to jail for 25 years....
    If every autopsy comes out like this he will not be charged with murder. Any half decent lawyer will get him off with a lesser charge. If the main cause of death is from drugs and stress or alcohol and stress if every autopsy holds true to that then there is no way in hell they will charge him with murder . A lesser charge yes . But not murder.

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Correct, he did not suffocate and kill guy. Everybody arrested always complains....i worked psych hospital...when we had patient restrained they said this and that. If you didnt restrain they would of hroken jaws. Dont see need to kneel on guy by his head with 3 others...thats a crime

nyplayer33

Michael baden autopsy is irrelevant to prosevuting him..baden is not employed or hired by the prosecutor.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Correct, he did not suffocate and kill guy. Everybody arrested always complains....i worked psych hospital...when we had patient restrained they said this and that. If you didnt restrain they would of hroken jaws. Dont see need to kneel on guy by his head with 3 others...thats a crime
    Thats what i am saying. If THEIR independent autopsy and another the police do themselves on top of this one All say the same thing i do not see the guy being charged with murder. He will be charged with something no way he cannot after watching that. I do not see it being a slap on the wrist. And it should not be . But i do not see murder either.

nyplayer33

I think the fact could be did the officer make the situation worse and accelerate things to bring on death...quite possibly. Indep autopsy michael baden has been hired by the deceased...i dont think his sutopsy findings matter to the prosecutor..maybe im wrong. Michael baden said epstein sex fiend child sex was likely murdered..how we doing on arrests since then..ZERO

nyplayer33

The kneeling on neck killing him was never likely. If he did it on his throat yes...the back of neck unlikely.
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 06-01-20 at 02:58 PM.

captrobey

I think the fact could be did the officer make the situation worse and accelerate things to bring on death...quite possibly. Indep autopsy michael baden has been hired by the deceased...i dont think his sutopsy findings matter to the prosecutor..maybe im wrong. Michael baden said epstein sex fiend child sex was likely murdered..how we doing on arrests since then..ZERO
    I agree in an indirect way he contributed to it. But i have a feeling if they all say the same thing it will not be flat out Murder. We shall see. Involuntary Manslaughter maybe ? If all the autopsies say the same thing that would fit the bill .

HockeyRocks

The kneeling on nevk lilling him was never likely. If he did it on his throat yes...the other neck unlikely.
    Would you be willing to repeat that in English please????

nyplayer33

English ok, michael baden apparently stated that it was homicide. I might be wrong, but he is not related to the prosecutors office and has not been hired as such...his findings dont matter to prosecution by itself. Im sure other ME can say it wasnt a homicide. Why are these families hiring blsck attorneys...is it racial war kind of?? Baden days epstein murdered, this guy murdered..WASNT HE HIRED BY OJ TEAM ?? Is he preducial to defense ?? Who hired him or was it free ?? If we go by michsel baden...better re open closed cases. Btw, im for the people on general...police being nicer always helps us all.

nyplayer33

I was balks on right...OJ IS INNOCENT..During his decades-long career, Baden has investigated the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy and the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., testified as a defense witness for O.J. Simpson. Cmon sbr posters..admit oj didnt do it....

nyplayer33

Question is, by letter of law...what he died of is up to ME...am i wrong here ??

captrobey

English ok, michael baden apparently stated that it was homicide. I might be wrong, but he is not related to the prosecutors office and has not been hired as such...his findings dont matter to prosecution by itself. Im sure other ME can say it wasnt a homicide. Why are these families hiring blsck attorneys...is it racial war kind of?? Baden days epstein murdered, this guy murdered..WASNT HE HIRED BY OJ TEAM ?? Is he preducial to defense ?? Who hired him or was it free ?? If we go by michsel baden...better re open closed cases. Btw, im for the people on general...police being nicer always helps us all.
    I think you kind of have to assume that is a given . That there will be a black attorney. If this goes to court unless every juror is black and a member of BLM i do not see a him getting charged with murder. That is assuming all the autopsies agree .

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14069

I think you kind of have to assume that is a given . That there will be a black attorney. If this goes to court unless every juror is black and a member of BLM i do not see a him getting charged with murder. That is assuming all the autopsies agree .
    Capt- In another thread I had mentioned the autopsy yesterday. While his knee may not have caused strangulation or asphyxiation that doesnt mean it didnt contribute entirely to his death. This wont be enough of a defense to get Chauvin off on a lesser charge. He kept his knee for almost three minutes after he stopped moving. He will be fed to the dogs, especially because its white on black crime.

When you are 6 ft 7 and prone on the ground with a knee to your neck it cuts off his ability to breathe. It takes a lot for a big man prone on the ground to simply breathe with weight on top of them. I understand where you are coming from, but the autopsy simply shows that he wasn't strangled or choked not that it didn't cause his death, combined with the other things you mentioned obviously.

HockeyRocks

These 2 fukking idiots, captrobey and nyplayer33 are trying the Floyd case here on SBR. Neither one is a lawyer and i doubt either one has ever been on a muder jury but they are doing their damdest to get Cop#1 set free because they both think they know how the autopsy will come off during a trial. ....What a couple dopes...

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Capt- In another thread I had mentioned the autopsy yesterday. While his knee may not have caused strangulation or asphyxiation that doesnt mean it didnt contribute entirely to his death. This wont be enough of a defense to get Chauvin off on a lesser charge. He kept his knee for almost three minutes after he stopped moving. He will be fed to the dogs, especially because its white on black crime.

When you are 6 ft 7 and prone on the ground with a knee to your neck it cuts off his ability to breathe. It takes a lot for a big man prone on the ground to simply breathe with weight on top of them. I understand where you are coming from, but the autopsy simply shows that he wasn't strangled or choked not that it didn't cause his death, combined with the other things you mentioned obviously.
    Finally, someone that can knock some sense into these 2 clowns.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post

I absolutely agree that it contributed with you. But to say murder with every autopsy not saying what he did directly caused his death is going to be a far stretch . To get the highest murder charge you have to prove it was premeditated right? How can you prove he planned it out . Or was it a typical police move to get a person under control? Then he did not like the crowd telling him what to do so he purposely did not stop to teach them a lesson ?

If it is proven what he did was not responsible directly for the death there are different reasons that can be said for him dying. If it is all or nothing to prove and all the autopsies say the same thing, i really do not see all 12 jurors agreeing that he meant and is 100% responsible for murder . But Involuntary Manslaughter fits this perfectly. And it fits what you said about although it may not have strangulation or asphyxiation it did contribute to his death.

Plus the guy that made the 911 call will also make it harder to prove murder. He said he was acting not in control of himself and like he was drunk . If all the autopsies come back in the cops favor and with this guys call they will just say " How do you know he did not die from the stress of the arrest and just had a heart attack or whatever was in his system killed him ? " I also thought i saw the guy had heart issues i may be wrong i thought i read that somewhere. If that IS true , add that into the mix. There are just way too many things that can get him off the hook with reasonable doubt.

But Involuntary Manslaughter. Even with the autopsies , i think they would still get him. I do not know about Voluntary Manslaughter that would be a bit harder to prove he intended to kill him or thought it could kill him. I really think a lot depends on the future autopsies. They are doing an independent one and probably more .

HockeyRocks

I absolutely agree that it contributed with you. But to say murder with every autopsy not saying what he did directly caused his death is going to be a far stretch . To get the highest murder charge you have to prove it was premeditated right? How can you prove he planned it out . Or was it a typical police move to get a person under control? Then he did not like the crowd telling him what to do so he purposely did not stop to teach them a lesson ?

If it is proven what he did was not responsible directly for the death there are different reasons that can be said for him dying. If it is all or nothing to prove and all the autopsies say the same thing, i really do not see all 12 jurors agreeing that he meant and is 100% responsible for murder . But Involuntary Manslaughter fits this perfectly. And it fits what you said about although it may not have strangulation or asphyxiation it did contribute to his death.

Plus the guy that made the 911 call will also make it harder to prove murder. He said he was acting not in control of himself and like he was drunk . If all the autopsies come back in the cops favor and with this guys call they will just say " How do you know he did not die from the stress of the arrest and just had a heart attack or whatever was in his system killed him ? " I also thought i saw the guy had heart issues i may be wrong i thought i read that somewhere. If that IS true , add that into the mix. There are just way too many things that can get him off the hook with reasonable doubt.

But Involuntary Manslaughter. Even with the autopsies , i think they would still get him. I do not know about Voluntary Manslaughter that would be a bit harder to prove he intended to kill him or thought it could kill him. I really think a lot depends on the future autopsies. They are doing an independent one and probably more .
    Chump, you need to go educate yourself on the differences between Murder 1, Murder 2 and Murder 3 in Minnesota.. He is being charged with Murder#3. The easiest one to prove without having to prove intent....

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8154

I was balks on right...OJ IS INNOCENT..During his decades-long career, Baden has investigated the assassinations of President John F. Kennedy and the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., testified as a defense witness for O.J. Simpson. Cmon sbr posters..admit oj didnt do it....
    We agree on that, I've always said it was a double suicide.

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11264

Medical examiner just called it homicide resulting from being restrained.

All of you who thought or think otherwise, take a seat.

That cop is in huge trouble

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Chump, you need to go educate yourself on the differences between Murder 1, Murder 2 and Murder 3 in Minnesota.. He is being charged with Murder#3. The easiest one to prove without having to prove intent....
    I still think Murder 1 , 2 or 3 will be hard to get all of the Jury to agree with. Although yea Murder 3 would fit better. I am saying this assuming all the autopsies are alike. That's why i thought Involuntary Manslaughter sounded better and it does say he is being charged with that too . Just not Involuntary it looks like.

But now Homie is saying that a new autopsy is saying something else so i have to look for that one now .

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    Medical examiner just called it homicide resulting from being restrained.

All of you who thought or think otherwise, take a seat.

That cop is in huge trouble
    Ok i just read that . So 2 different autopsies saying 2 different things. So yea would have been better if all of the autopsies agreed . So now they need an independent one that both agree with right ? Otherwise they will just point fingers saying the other is lying.

captrobey

And what exactly were the Intoxicants ? Alcohol ? That's what it normally is. But it could also mean drugs . Neither autopsy really said that did they ? Not that i can see.

HockeyRocks

And what exactly were the Intoxicants ? Alcohol ? That's what it normally is. But it could also mean drugs . Neither autopsy really said that did they ? Not that i can see.
    Your obsession is rediculous, perhaps stop worrying about Mr Floyd's intoxicants and ck your own?

nyplayer33

High on drugs...The report says George had fentanyl in his system, and they also found signs of recent methamphetamine use. It also says his manner of death is homicide.

nyplayer33

Fentantyl in system

nyplayer33

The medical examiner’s report also lists heart disease and hypertension as “other significant conditions,” along with fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use.

captrobey

Fentantyl in system
    If all the autopsies were the same you know they would have used that to say the drugs and the stress of the arrest caused him to have a heart attack . But now you have 2 different autopsies . They need one done that both agree with .

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8154

High on drugs...The report says George had fentanyl in his system, and they also found signs of recent methamphetamine use. It also says his manner of death is homicide.
    That must be it, I'm sure if the 4 cops weren't sitting on him he would have died at the same time.

Gmen30
    Update your status
    Gmen30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1000

Fentantyl in system
    That avatar

Gmen30
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
    That must be it, I'm sure if the 4 cops weren't sitting on him he would have died at the same time.
    Yea, definitely. Just like moving averages predict the market.

Gmen30
    Update your status

Must be the MENSA club

12 Last