PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

White man stabs a black man in Minny during "protest" near police station but no....

police arrive on the scene for what seems to be forever even though
    bystanders call 911 as the police were afraid...

Then the journalist on the scene hears a big bang then says a man was shot with a stun gun then you see said man running into camera view through the parking lot..

Then we see a obese lady being pushed on a huge industrial cart through the parking lot as he says she's hurt badly or something like that,Lol.....

This is all within 16 minutes of this news team from Australia filming/reporting on the mayhem in minny over the death of George Floyd,,

Lol,it figures a foreign news team gets the most embarrassing action news for the US (within 15 minutes to boot) than what I've seen the entire time of this public outrage!

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol.....
    That was some crazy shit.....

At this time,

I don't think anything people of the US would do to one another would surprise me in the slightest.....

Laughing stock of the world,sad.....

Has anyone seen any crazy shit after my OP?

Haven't been paying much attention since then..........

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

At about the 11:30 mark:
    "Just to remind everyone, this is not Lebanon in civil war; this is the heart of America, and it's war on the streets."
    A couple of months ago it would have broken my heart to hear a foreigner say this about this country, but after the government found a way to unofficially blow up the US Constitution, it doesn't hurt at all today.