Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

3500 passengers, most of them old, many ill and in poor health already....

the title isn't my take, that is a quote from the cruise director on the grand princess ship being held off the coast of California.....

dumbass newsome sent out some test kits..... whoopity fukkin' do.... we know 14 or so have all the symptoms, and a guy left the cruise ship on its prior voyage to this one died of the shit....

the test kits are really useless here.... sure, confirm someone has it or not, big deal.... they may acquire it ten minutes after being tested and prior to leaving the fukkin' ship.... also, people on the japan cruise ship who tested negative twice with these fukkin' kits turned up positive a week later, so the tests appear not to work anyway.....

apparently this would've been the cruise of a lifetime, as the director reported that most of the cruisers are OVER 70 YEARS OLD!!!!!! Talk about a fukkin' party!!!!!!!!

only one thing to do now.... as the majority of the passengers have lived full lives, and letting them come ashore will certainly cause the deaths of others, and exponentially spread from there, this needs to happen:

ps.... short cruise ship company stocks with everything you got.......

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Why the fukk are people still taking cruises?! They've seen what happened to the other cruise ships already. Gd people are stupid. Insane. I wouldn't go on a cruise right now if it was free! Man these stupid mfers get what they deserve.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    the title isn't my take, that is a quote from the cruise director on the grand princess ship being held off the coast of California.....

dumbass newsome sent out some test kits..... whoopity fukkin' do.... we know 14 or so have all the symptoms, and a guy left the cruise ship on its prior voyage to this one died of the shit....

the test kits are really useless here.... sure, confirm someone has it or not, big deal.... they may acquire it ten minutes after being tested and prior to leaving the fukkin' ship.... also, people on the japan cruise ship who tested negative twice with these fukkin' kits turned up positive a week later, so the tests appear not to work anyway.....

apparently this would've been the cruise of a lifetime, as the director reported that most of the cruisers are OVER 70 YEARS OLD!!!!!! Talk about a fukkin' party!!!!!!!!

only one thing to do now.... as the majority of the passengers have lived full lives, and letting them come ashore will certainly cause the deaths of others, and exponentially spread from there, this needs to happen:

If your grandparents/parents were on this ship would you still want to blow it up?

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Totally messed up post OP....that is bordeline illegal your post. Delete it.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

104 year old woman:

"Two doctors told me if I keep drinking Dr Pepper, I'll die."

"But they died first."

I like old people that get down like that.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    Totally messed up post OP....that is bordeline illegal your post. Delete it.
    Ban AutoDonk.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Ban AutoDonk.

Someone call a gynecologist to help this person with their hurt feelings?

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

The reasoning is actually somewhat fair in the case that this virus had a much higher kill ratio if infected. In this case, if its at 15% that is not high enough to blow the hypothetical ship into pieces. 67% or higher of infected die then yes.....makes sense.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

the poor health already does not help

given the circumstances all cruises should cease imo just because it becomes hard to treat and avoid an outbreak.

HockeyRocks
    HockeyRocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6014

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

Your such a sick fukker donk, how do you live with yourself???

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Why the fukk are people still taking cruises?! They've seen what happened to the other cruise ships already. Gd people are stupid. Insane. I wouldn't go on a cruise right now if it was free! Man these stupid mfers get what they deserve.
    Out of the 21 infected, 19 were crew members. These crew members came on board this ship 2 weeks ago. Come on, noone deserves to be infected for any reason...

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyRocks View Post
    Out of the 21 infected, 19 were crew members.
    They have no idea how many are really infected, I just saw on the news only 45 people on the whole cruise ship were tested, so that leaves about 3450 who have not been tested, lack of test kits it seems. It looks like they are going to dock the ship in a private port and quarantine the rest for who knows how long. It does'nt seem like a good time to take a chance going on a cruise,jmo.

later

HockeyRocks

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    They have no idea how many are really infected, I just saw on the news only 45 people on the whole cruise ship were tested, so that leaves about 3450 who have not been tested, lack of test kits it seems. It looks like they are going to dock the ship in a private port and quarantine the rest for who knows how long. It does'nt seem like a good time to take a chance going on a cruise,jmo.

later
    Yes, accurate information...I agree, you have to be nuts to get on a cruise ship Today. These people boarded this ship at least 10 days ago when things were not as serious. But no one deserves to be infected as the poster says...jmo...

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2971