Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

What are you most excited for in life right now?

The next episode of your favorite tv show?

a tinder date?

A Popeyes spicy Chicken sandwich?

A vacation to Greece?

getting off work so you can jerk off?

what is it? maybe a big NBA game?

curious what all yall got crackin at the moment

me I just can’t wait to hit up IHOP in the morning high as fukk

going to call in sick at the call center
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4523

You getting penetrated with a soldering iron or a AIDS infested dildo

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by KnuckleHeadz View Post
    You getting penetrated with a soldering iron or a AIDS infested dildo
    heheheheh

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13992

being retired folk getting paid 4 checks a month to sleep-drink cold beer-smoke cigars -thumb my nose at working to pay bills

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Warmer weather. I don't live in California, Hawaii or Florida so this 20° - 50° temps bs from Nov. until Mar. gets fukin old quick. Mar. through Oct. great though.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Reading your daily updates from a corona virus containment/internment camp........

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

a tinder date?

A vacation to Greece?

Jerk off?

Get a girlfriend Bear.

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post

a tinder date?

A vacation to Greece?

game of thrones unseason 8.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

using my dad and mine comps to go to hard rock in mid april for easter and got tickets to seinfeld at borgata for the three of us

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    using my dad and mine comps to go to hard rock in mid april for easter and got tickets to seinfeld at borgata for the three of us
    I've never met a person that wasn't excited to go to Vegas. It's like the adult equivalent to a kid getting excited to go to Disneyland or a water park in the summer. Just never gets old.

I have friends that are gamblers that have still never been to Vegas. I'm always like wtf are you guys waiting for? There are a bunch of budget airlines in my region and sometimes they have flights to Vegas as cheap as $29 before taxes fees etc. Shit you can't even go to an NHL or MLB game anymore for that price.

If I had more friends that were into sports, gambling, Vegas, I'd be out there way more. Everyone I know these days is a deadbeat. They just sit around and watch netflix and shit. Unreal.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    I've never met a person that wasn't excited to go to Vegas. It's like the adult equivalent to a kid getting excited to go to Disneyland or a water park in the summer. Just never gets old.

I have friends that are gamblers that have still never been to Vegas. I'm always like wtf are you guys waiting for? There are a bunch of budget airlines in my region and sometimes they have flights to Vegas as cheap as $29 before taxes fees etc. Shit you can't even go to an NHL or MLB game anymore for that price.

If I had more friends that were into sports, gambling, Vegas, I'd be out there way more. Everyone I know these days is a deadbeat. They just sit around and watch netflix and shit. Unreal.
    this is the hard rock in AC but I am totally with you about Vegas.

i am just excited to get to AC again, gamble, hit the spa, see a good show and have some really good meals while giving my parents a nice weekend. my dad is not a huge fan of air travel so AC or Foxwoods it is for us right now. keep trying to convince him for Vegas.

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    this is the hard rock in AC but I am totally with you about Vegas.

i am just excited to get to AC again, gamble, hit the spa, see a good show and have some really good meals while giving my parents a nice weekend. my dad is not a huge fan of air travel so AC or Foxwoods it is for us right now. keep trying to convince him for Vegas.
    Woops, my dumbasss forgot there are multiple Hard Rocks. I should've known cause you said Seinfeld, when I read that part I was like I don't remember there being a Seinfeld show in Vegas, lol. Now I know why. This whole legalization thing in the states is changing things. I bet a lot of people in the Eastern part of the U.S. will choose to go to AC or even PA more than Vegas now. Those cross country flights can take a toll on some people. That's my only complaint about going to Vegas, I get so damn dehydrated on the flight out there and then it's a desert so it takes like a whole day to recover.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

The thought of how "my 600 lb. life" people are going to eat if they are quarantined.

pologq

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Woops, my dumbasss forgot there are multiple Hard Rocks. I should've known cause you said Seinfeld, when I read that part I was like I don't remember there being a Seinfeld show in Vegas, lol. Now I know why. This whole legalization thing in the states is changing things. I bet a lot of people in the Eastern part of the U.S. will choose to go to AC or even PA more than Vegas now. Those cross country flights can take a toll on some people. That's my only complaint about going to Vegas, I get so damn dehydrated on the flight out there and then it's a desert so it takes like a whole day to recover.
    I would do Vegas more if I had more time to enjoy 4 day weekends. AC is 2.5 hours away from me so I can't beat it.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6955

dont phuck around: eat @ Palms near/in The Tropicana. (weekdays 4-6pm) buck a shuck oysters right on the Boardwalk @ Harrys in Ballys! Tell Neil I sent ya

to answer OP: doin low temp dabs off of my new turtle rig from @turtleglass...smoove as a mahfucah. and my wife scratching my feet/legs/back as I try to forget about work while also hoping another cold wave hits Syracuse so I can ride my sleds a few hundred more miles this winter....as I watch jeopardy then hockey.
    Last edited by cecil127; 03-02-20 at 05:44 PM.