habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

All serious problems in life are derived from one core issue

Laziness...

If someone is broke, it's cause they don't work or have a low wage, menial job. The solution is you work harder. You get another job or a better job or best of all you start your own business. So why doesn't everyone do that? Laziness!

If someone is stupid, it's cause they don't read books and research papers. They don't investigate anything on their own and learn critical thinking skills. Why not? Laziness!

If someone is obese or has a preventable disease, they're lazy! Years of living a sedentary lifestyle of no exercise and crappy fast food will take a cumulative toll. So why don't people eat healthy foods and exercise regularly? Laziness!

Why are people habitually late for events; job, school, social engagements? Laziness! All they had to do was wake up 10 mins earlier and they wouldn't be late ever!

Not getting any pu$$y? Women like fit guys with money. So the solution is you get fit and stack money. So why don't all guys get fit and get stacks? Laziness!

Gd I'm so sick of people finding excuses for why their lives suck. Get off your lazy fukin asses and put in effort. Quit being lazy!!!$$$

This is 100% directed at able bodied people with full competence, which just so happens to be the overwhelming majority of people on Earth. For people that have disabilities, I can certainly empathize and this need not apply. Just so sick of all these people bitchin about problems in their lives that have a ridiculously easy solution. Stop being fukin lazy!!!

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4879

Cool of you to spend all that time posting that message--- ON A GAMBLING BOARD.

Keep fighting the fight, changing souls and minds.

Fukking idiot.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

Quote Originally Posted by A Quant View Post

Fukking idiot.

Women like his money: NOT HIM! That's him not reading up on women and money. LAZY.
    Women like him because he is fit: NOT because of his personality. Read up on it. LAZY.

It is true: I'm gambling because I'm lazy and want to make money by pressing buttons and reading stats. LOL.
    Don't take this too hard HabitWinner.....I'm still with you on based on your being awake posts previously.
    Last edited by hehfest; 02-25-20 at 06:35 PM.

habitualwinning

Fukking idiot.
    Exactly the type of dumbfukker I described in my post right here. Lazy ass mfer. Or do you prefer broke dick degen? Probably living off section 8 money and food stamps. You can always tell who the post applies to by how offended the respondents are. Lmfao.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4879

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    Exactly the type of dumbfukker I described in my post right here. Lazy ass mfer. Or do you prefer broke dick degen? Probably living off section 8 money and food stamps. You can always tell who the post applies to by how offended the respondents are. Lmfao.
    Be honest... you thought your post was really clever and witty, didn't you?

How much time did you spend typing that bullshit?

What kind of pathetic piece of shit takes the time to post that bullshit on a gambling board?

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You Quant. You and your habitual lying. You and your constant losing. You for crying to get your money back and not becoming a pro. You should find the first bus and be UNDER IT. You are a worthless piece of crap.

habitualwinning

Be honest... you thought your post was really clever and witty, didn't you?

How much time did you spend typing that bullshit?

What kind of pathetic piece of shit takes the time to post that bullshit on a gambling board?
    Like 3 mins to post it, lol. I'll tell you what man. If you fukin work hard or already have big savings. Then good on you. If you hit the gym or went for a run more than 3 times last week. Great. If you've read a book or a research paper in the past few weeks. Awesome. If so, then you don't need to say anything cause you're not lazy. If not, then you absolutely need to pick it up and start being part of the solution instead of the problem.

I'm out here trying to piss people the fukk off so they get motivated to better their lives. I don't give a fukk if 1 person sees this and decides to start working out or working harder.

Statistically speaking the majority of America is broke and overweight. Don't hate me for being the messenger. Many people need a fukkin wake up call before they drop dead and miss their Daughter's wedding or their Son's game winning HR. Americans have been living wrong for so long bc nobody ever speaks out. It's just culturally acceptable to be a lazy fat fukk or a broke deadbeat.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

If someone is broke, it's cause they don't work or have a low wage, menial job. The solution is you work harder. You get another job or a better job or best of all you start your own business. So why doesn't everyone do that? Laziness!

Tell that to poor people in africa and abroad, who work hard & have zero job options aside from ones that pay $2 per day.

With a political and economic system designed to ensure they stay in poverty.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4202

Like 3 mins to post it, lol. I'll tell you what man. If you fukin work hard or already have big savings. Then good on you. If you hit the gym or went for a run more than 3 times last week. Great. If you've read a book or a research paper in the past few weeks. Awesome. If so, then you don't need to say anything cause you're not lazy. If not, then you absolutely need to pick it up and start being part of the solution instead of the problem.

I'm out here trying to piss people the fukk off so they get motivated to better their lives. I don't give a fukk if 1 person sees this and decides to start working out or working harder.

Statistically speaking the majority of America is broke and overweight. Don't hate me for being the messenger. Many people need a fukkin wake up call before they drop dead and miss their Daughter's wedding or their Son's game winning HR. Americans have been living wrong for so long bc nobody ever speaks out. It's just culturally acceptable to be a lazy fat fukk or a broke deadbeat.
    More like try that sh*t on a train MF'er. Come into my hood over here and run your mouth to my homies. Try working at Bk like me MF'er. I'll spit in yo b*tch a*s onion rings.