carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

Kinger at the gambling forum has got to be the biggest clown mod there is

This guy has fallen so bad, it all about him in every one of his posts.a person cant even post plays on games there, for all of the jokes threads...........ps......and if you post winners, joke are made every time in your threads to boot............(ck)
    Last edited by carolinakid; 02-24-20 at 08:55 PM.

carolinakid

It not much you can really say, you try to be serious when the games are live across the board and everything there is a damn joke with no real sport talk.Kinger big thing with the games going tonite was posting a old vid of him burning sbr stuff.man what a loser this guy is today...........(ck)

carolinakid

I guess i was fooling myself trying to post sports and to try to make the forum grow like i did with the old rx yrs ago.be you young, middle or old imo no way would you want to post at the gambling forum or for that matter any forum that every post is a joke ect.i guess that why it will never grow any and crap talk on the main page is 95% of it and 5% on a gambling forum is talk about real games.

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4879

Just helping you out here.

But, ummm- based on the responses you've gotten, no one gives a single fuckola.

You've come here to trash another guy on another site. Seriously man, get new meds.

carolinakid

i want responses on my plays, but as for this topic even a person like me that have been on the forums since the early 90's can sometime be blinded i guess, thanks for the input..........

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

So you are a bag of dicks at multiple forums? Get out the house loser.

carolinakid

lol what???

Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

What you expect from a guy that goes around takes pictures of girls and posts them at his forum? Guy needs his head split open. Hopefully someone catches the perv in the act and he gets what's coming to him .

A Quant
    A Quant's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4879

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i want responses on my plays, but as for this topic even a person like me that have been on the forums since the early 90's can sometime be blinded i guess, thanks for the input..........
    Early 90's huh?

You sure about that?

carolinakid

i started out on my 1st forum at the vegas insider, when they had a good forum going it was in the 90's to mid i would say......

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    i started out on my 1st forum at the vegas insider, when they had a good forum going it was in the 90's to mid i would say......
    I use to work for VI & sell their picks in the early 2000's, also did customer service.

carolinakid

yes back in the 90's we had a lot of fun times in the forum and a lot of great people started there and we move on to others forum like everyedge and then we built the rx forum from a joke when it was the yellow posting page to the best forum online for many yrs................forums now with all the other media we have have taken a huge step back for sure......