khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19148

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    everyone's a superstar on the internet

but your life is fake news so dont shit on my friend, fucko
    everyone knows who fuckin rory gallagher is, jesus fuckin christ

done
    You didn't till I posted his vids. George Lynch lays the hammer on your bar clown & you get all pissed.

My friend at the bar is a better fucko than you. At least he's funny.

khicks26

Lets see fucko at the bar play this.

He'll probably break a finger. LOL

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    God your Gay.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

lol

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8881

probably the greatest voice in Rock music history. Who cares if he was gay. He could sing.

khicks26

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

You might be the bravest man I know. It must take so much courage to be you. To get up everyday and be khicks. I couldn't do it.
    you also can't do simple math.

and the op is looking for two words for D's, how about two words explaining him--petty thief.

khicks26

probably the greatest voice in Rock music history. Who cares if he was gay. He could sing.
    I don't care if he's gay. You picked a gay song.

khicks26

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you also dont understand reality whatsoever so you think some nerd on tv drinks more than me, water wet

my friend that plays at the local bar smokes him easy
    this hand job is still on the brag concerning how great his consumption of alcohol is. it is obvious to all but the very stupid he has already lost a huge percentage of brain cells and is proud of it.

imagine waking up in the morning and your claim to fame is you are drunk at all times, and you can drink more alcohol than all. what a claim to fame...hey guys I have lost more brain cells to alcohol poisoning than you. and this clown brags about it. it is like Dwightie bragging I never read a book, or the op bragging I steal from trivia using technology.

I got two words for these hand jobs "completely retarded".

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8881

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    this hand job is still on the brag concerning how great his consumption of alcohol is. it is obvious to all but the very stupid he has already lost a huge percentage of brain cells and is proud of it.

imagine waking up in the morning and your claim to fame is you are drunk at all times, and you can drink more alcohol than all. what a claim to fame...hey guys I have lost more brain cells to alcohol poisoning than you. and this clown brags about it. it is like Dwightie bragging I never read a book, or the op bragging I steal from trivia using technology.

"I have absolutely no problem with what Jared Fogle did." - Dante1
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 04-21-19 at 02:25 PM.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

"I have absolutely no problem with what Jarrod did." - Dante1
    what does this have to do with anything? how about I give you another 4th grade math quiz, are you up to that. Do you have a problem with that?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

or again for the 100th time maybe you can critique your favorite book, you know the one you claimed is so wonderful, the same book you never even opened.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I don't contribute for a couple weeks and in that time period this Dwightie asshole has spent every second of his existence tossing BS in a gambling forum, while the OP who robs pennies is attempting to discredit/ridicule every individual in the universe who is his superior.

You gotta love the adorable/deplorable.

reigle9

it's only in your head that it's a "brag". only someone with a mentality of a child would even think that...you were talking about some dork that drinks and i stated a fact that he's nerd level and likely a huge pussy

reigle9

these are some controversial lines, dante

are you sure that you're not a massive huge hypocrite like every other scumbag in your party?

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

it's only in your head that it's a "brag". only someone with a mentality of a child would even think that...you were talking about some dork that drinks and i stated a fact that he's nerd level and likely a huge pussy
    I read you seldom, a person must pass my mental IQ test before I allow him on my property and you my friend did not pass. however, when you did step onto my property (without permission) you were bragging about drinking, months later you are still bragging about drinking and calling me a pussy (how original and how astute).

You're an idiot number nine, and you will die an idiot probably from liver or some other organ failure. go have a drink.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

It's always easy to tell when dante stops taking his meds and the staff where he lives loses track of him

Probably a skeleton crew working on Easter

Damn healthcare system

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

these are some controversial lines, dante

are you sure that you're not a massive huge hypocrite like every other scumbag in your party?
    we are the hypocrites, the majority of the R support Trump. they are former fiscal conservatives, former family value people, former free traders, former country before party, many Christian born agains. and we are the hypocrites.

you are an idiot.

reigle9

well i can assure you, that i am not an idiot

i try to get as drunk as possible to come down to the common folk

brb, flying down a back road

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    It's always easy to tell when dante stops taking his meds and the staff where he lives loses track of him

Probably a skeleton crew working on Easter

Damn healthcare system
    just read this first sentence and tell me this man isn't completely retarded. Well he has difficulty with one syllable words you know, yeah ask him about that fiasco. "too vs to". true story.

and believe me he thinks the phrase "and the staff where he lives loses track of him" is perfectly fine English. this is the fun part with the crazies/stupids/uneducated, all you must do is allow them to post, keep them posting and eventually (usually really quick) they will exhibit their incredible stupidity. you need do nothing but illustrate it.

khicks26

Its always the WOP that pukes or passes out first. Your as fake as Hank. LOL

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

you can assure me you are a not an idiot until you are falling down drunk in some gutter and slipping on your own vomit and I my friend will know better. yes, you are an idiot. only an idiot would brag about being addicted to a chemical that damages brain cells, and kills.

khicks26

just read this first sentence and tell me this man isn't completely retarded. Well he has difficulty with one syllable words you know, yeah ask him about that fiasco. "too vs to". true story.

and believe me he thinks the phrase "and the staff where he lives loses track of him" is perfectly fine English. this is the fun part with the crazies/stupids/uneducated, all you must do is allow them to post, keep them posting and eventually (usually really quick) they will exhibit their incredible stupidity. you need do nothing but illustrate it.
    WOW Dante, you even brought out the skank dog. Maingie rapid dirt bag of a bitch that she is. Its like a pack of clowns have been waiting for you.

maggiethebestdog

Lol
    Don't worry buddy
    After you get back on the thorazine you will realize my sentence is 100% proper for the English language

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

three with one swat.

I have done my share of good deeds for the day, I will leave you idiots in the trusted hands of the very few progressives and moderates still reading this BS thead. lol, a petty thief asking for two words to describe a group of people, a typical "mastermind" challenge for the adorable deplorable.

carry on.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    WOW Dante, you even brought out the skank dog. Maingie rapid dirt bag of a bitch that she is. Its like a pack of clowns have been waiting for you.
    The two illiterates making fun of someone using proper English

What a shocker

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol
    Don't worry buddy
    After you get back on the thorazine you will realize my sentence is 100% proper for the English language
    sorry it isn't, and you thinking it is proves my point. so long mr idiot, study your "to, two and too" words and then proceed to two syllable words. See I used two of those words properly. you fckin idiot.

maggiethebestdog

sorry it isn't, and you thinking it is proves my point. so long mr idiot, study your "to, two and too" words and then proceed to two syllable words. See I used two of those words properly. you fckin idiot.
    2+2=9
    Got it

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

three of them with one swat, dwightie has retreated afraid of a fraction test, the nine man is taking a vomit break, and the dog boy clown can't write a decent coherent English sentence to save his life.

be well my friend, I have some more important duties than exposing/ridiculing idiots.

khicks26

OH Yea, drinks to fast, gets fake courage, get stupid, falls down & passes out. See it a million times

khicks26

The two illiterates making fun of someone using proper English

What a shocker
    Just because you have the wit of a flag pole is not fault. Get Bent Loser.

maggiethebestdog

Just because you have the wit of flag pole is not fault. Get Bent Loser.
    English please

khicks26

three of them with one swat, dwightie has retreated afraid of a fraction test, the nine man is taking a vomit break, and the dog boy clown can't write a decent coherent English sentence to save his life.

be well my friend, I have some more important duties than exposing/ridiculing idiots.
    Take care brother.

First 123456 ... Last