View Poll Results: Optional should be gone for gross misuse of his authority

Voters
69. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 14.49%
  • no

59 85.51%
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL They told me that if I kept "engaging" the retard, then he'd keep on too. Like a dog playing fetch!

And if I stop, then the retard stops too! I NEVER meant to have anyone on a string like that!

Nor did I mean to make people look like idiots!

But now it is SIX posts now and not even ONE ATTEMPT at answering the simple little question!! Here it is AGAIN:

Here it is again:

Not counting the known retard, because he gets a "pass", let's see how many posts these few "idiot guessers"

make that DON'T address this SIMPLE question!! (LOL Looks like one reply before I could even make this post!!)

If you know I haven't "snuck by" on here with 2 ID's for no 2+ years, AND you know I can't just ask to change names on here, then what the fuk else could it be besides it was 2 different people?

You people won't even TRY to make a stupid reply because you DON'T have one!

But you won't admit you are wrong either!

It's INCREDIBLE that you would let the whole board see y'all look that foolish!

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25004

Rocky, Rocky, Rocky!!!

Eddy Munny

I bet Rocky Dennis got more poon than Blowjob come to think of it.. If you look at the above picture, there's clearly a girl within arm's reach and that's more than can be said for Blowjob, who hasn't had any female contact since his mother's wake, when he reached into the casket and groped the carcass. In the South, that counts as first base.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14829

JoeCool20

LOL They told me that if I kept "engaging" the retard, then he'd keep on too. Like a dog playing fetch!

And if I stop, then the retard stops too! I NEVER meant to have anyone on a string like that!

But now it is EIGHT posts now and not even ONE ATTEMPT at answering the simple little question!! Here it is AGAIN:

Here it is again:

Not counting the known retard, because he gets a "pass", let's see how many posts these few "idiot guessers"

make that DON'T address this SIMPLE question!! (LOL Looks like one reply before I could even make this post!!)

If you know I haven't "snuck by" on here with 2 ID's for no 2+ years, AND you know I can't just ask to change names on here, then what the fuk else could it be besides it was 2 different people?

Eddy Munny

They wrote a song about you, Blowjob.

You're like Eleanor Rigby, except this song chronicles the tale of an almost 40-year-old virgin.

Imagine that... a song and two movies based on your life and times.

Eddy Munny

Hey Blowjob, are you busy brainstorming screen-name possibilities for your 3rd handle once you decide to retire your current one, which has been embarrassed beyond the point of return?

Maybe this time you can omit the word "Joe" and the number "20" from it and throw us all for a loop. Huh boy? That sound good?

Just let me know what you decide. I can keep a secret.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    This is my last post because this over on my end!
    Joe, please explain why you feel the need to about your above statement?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    It's the crushing weight of guilt. It compels him to perpetuate lies indefinitely, even if in vain.

He did the exact same thing when he posted as Blowjoe2020. He'd announce his "last" post and then an parade of posts would follow. He can't help himself. He's convinced he can lie and edit his way out of any jam.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

LOL
    Bro u got baited?

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Bro u got baited?
    They masterfully baited him. He walked right into their trap.

You could say he was master baited by 2 mods...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Just when you thought this thread couldn't get any more awkward...look who shows up!

Joe should take comfort in the fact that even if humiliates himself further & this meltdown continues....he'll still be more popular & stable than this Fukk stick.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

Joe--For Christ's sake! Don't you realize that in any thread you are a part of, the reason people keep cracking on you is because you will not/cannot resist saying something back. Honestly, if you simply ignore stuff, that would be the worst blow you could deliver to some people. They will say a few more things to you but it will drive them absolutely bonkers if you don't respond. Give it a try in the future.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quit tapping the glass Delt

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Just some suggestions for your next ghost handle blowjob

Joe, Larry, Curly

Bros b4 Joe's

JoeMoneyJoeProblems

Time to make the joenuts

There he Joes

Turn a joe into a housewife

Turn a joe into a ghost account

GIJane

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47589

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    Joe--For Christ's sake! Don't you realize that in any thread you are a part of, the reason people keep cracking on you is because you will not/cannot resist saying something back. Honestly, if you simply ignore stuff, that would be the worst blow you could deliver to some people. They will say a few more things to you but it will drive them absolutely bonkers if you don't respond. Give it a try in the future.

LOL Bro, don't you understand? I am LOVING this!!

(But I have decided to only cut & paste the question that they won't answer!)

I have already run EVERYBODY but about 3 of the "idiot guessers" off the thread!

Don't blame me for responding and letting these 3 or 4 people who can't admit they are wrong continue to

make fools of themselves! How is that my fault?

Blame THEM and tell them how stupid they look for NOT even ATTEMPTING a reply to this simple question:

But now it is EIGHTEEN posts now and not even ONE ATTEMPT at answering the simple little question!!

Here it is again:

Last edited by JoeCool20; 01-28-19 at 02:03 PM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

I thought it was your last post earlier?

Lies Lies Lies with this fella

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25738

It was difficult to get through this whole thread, but it was entertaining. The massive editing was the funniest.

Eddy Munny

Blowjob is pretending to "love" this but we all know better.

The fact that he continues with an avalanche of redundant posts long after his alleged swan song pretty much indicates we've pushed the right buttons and he's completely unnerved. The guy is a basket case and you can pretty much glean that from a singular post, much less an entire case study in nervous breakdowns that this thread has become.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 01-28-19 at 04:14 PM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Here's the thing Joe, we don't know any of the things you claim.

If you refer to post #387, we know the exact opposite of your ignorant claims.

Eddy Munny

Blowjob is so thick he's still throwing out buzzwords and phrases like "2 ID's for 2+ years" to try and muddy the waters when he knows damn well that nobody ever stated that verbatim, especially considering his current handle is less than a year old.

What he's accused of is posting under Blowjoe2020 and JoeCool20 consecutively, not concurrently. It's two different handles any way you slice it, and he continues to deny the obvious. He may as well be telling us his home address is somewhere on the moon, which actually is more plausible than two different people operating the aforementioned handles.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Tripe is slang for thief?

did not know that

Eddy Munny

I'm willing to bet actual money that Blowjob would fail a lie detector test pertaining to his contributions to the two handles in question. I would give him incredibly lopsided odds in his favor as well. I'm dead serious too.

If Blowjob passed the test I would pay him $2500 cash, and if he failed, he would only be required to pay for the polygraph plus like another two bills just for wasting my time, so like something north of 10-1 odds.

And truthfully, if I was a bookie I wouldn't even have this prop on the board because it's that obvious that they're the same person.

Eddy Munny

Yeah it figures Blowjob picks this spot to call a timeout and gather his senses. Every time I've issued a challenge and given him an opportunity to ban me, or in this case, collect a cash reward, he curiously disappears for a spell.

These really aren't even "challenges" as much as handouts. They are decidedly tilted in his favor... like I said, basically layup drills for a guy claiming to be championing truth throughout.

Maybe he'll use this timeout to consult the mods again and solicit assistance in the cockpit. It's pretty sad that an adult like Blowjob needs to be advised to quit posting by multiple members in this thread in addition to SBR staffers behind closed doors. Of course they're going to encourage him to cease and desist. He's become the forum pinata and it probably pains them to see him continually being whacked around without the wherewithal to counter.

Blowjob, I'm so sorry you couldn't find one individual who buys your dead gay twin story.

Moreover, I'm sorry that you're saddled with the impaired mental faculties that led you to believe that a dead gay twin story could ever fly in the face of voluminous evidence to the contrary.

You have failed miserably in the court of public opinion and a jury of your peers have unanimously found you guilty.

TLDR: Blowjoe2020 (aka Blowjob) is found to be the same individual currently posting as JoeCool20. (Duh)

Both SBR Forum members & staffers have officially declared such.
    Last edited by Eddy Munny; 01-28-19 at 09:42 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

guilty
    Points Awarded:

Eddy Munny gave Jayvegas420 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

JoeCool20

LOL The funniest part is that you are making fools of yourselves taking "idiot guesses" at something that

DOESN'T EVEN MATTER!!

It would be totally different if it even mattered!!!

Here is the next thing I would like for the "idiot guessers" to start "idiot guessing" at:

If I really didn't have a twin brother and we really didn't send our ID's in to SBR to show we were 2 different people
    (like we had to send our ID's in to SEVERAL Sports-books to show we weren't doing the "double account" fraud) then why would I not just say that SBR let me "retire" one name and open up a new name? If they let me change names then what reason would I have to "make up" something instead of just saying that they let me change names?

Now let that sink in for a minute, and then let the "idiot guessing" begin on that! Ready..... Go!

JoeCool20

Here's the thing Joe, we don't know any of the things you claim.

If you refer to post #387, we know the exact opposite of your ignorant claims.

LOL here's the thing waves, The reason that you "don't know anything" is BECAUSE YOU DON'T WORK HERE!!

That is why it is SO funny to me to watch the few of you left make TOTAL FOOLS of yourselves with these "idiot guesses" at something that you YOU DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOU DON'T WORK HERE!!

And as far as "post #387" goes, the retard tells blatant lies in every other post that he makes!
    That's why I stopped replying to him.
    We can have fun about this, but when somebody starts blatant lying, I just don't have time for that!!
    You gotta remember waves, I have made such a fool out of the retard's posts that he suddenly started "changing" what he was saying because I made him look so stupid! He only "suddenly changed it" to the blatant lie in post #387 because of how foolish and embarrassed I had made him look on his previous posts!

That is what makes this "double stupid" now! LOL I have made the retard look SO DAMN foolish in his previous posts that he has "Changed it" to something that wouldn't even matter if it was true!

So even if you are an idiot, and you DO believe that retard's blatant lie in "post #387",

then why are you posting anymore?

If you think I don't have a twin and instead SBR let me "change names" (LOL) then who the fuk cares?

What the fuk are you doing still posting on here about it?

I have embarrassed the retard so bad that he has "changed it" to something that DOESN'T EVEN MATTER! LOL

Why the hell would ANYBODY care to "idiot guess" at whether my twin and I showed our ID's to SBR or they let

me "Change names" (LOL) on here?

Even if it DID matter, then even your dumb ass knows which one of those isn't true!

Even a retard and a stupid idiot like you knows that you can't just "change names" on here!! LOL

So I will ask you the same question:

If I really didn't have a twin brother and we really didn't send our ID's in to SBR to show we were 2 different people (like we had to send our ID's in to SEVERAL Sports-books to show we weren't doing the "double account" fraud) then why would I not just say that SBR let me "retire" one name and open up a new name? If they let me change names then what reason would I have to "make up" something instead of just saying that they let me change names?

Now let that sink in for a minute, and then let the "idiot guessing" begin on that! Ready..... Go!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 01-29-19 at 06:08 PM.

Eddy Munny

New twist on an old SBR drinking game:

Shots every time Blowjob drops his "idiot guesses/guessing" bombs!

*Do not attempt to play without medical supervision and/or funeral arrangements

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    New twist on an old SBR drinking game:

Shots every time Blowjob drops his "idiot guesses/guessing" bombs!

*Do not attempt to play without medical supervision and/or funeral arrangements

LOL If they "took a shot" every time that I made such an idiot fool out of you that you "changed" what you were

saying to something new then they'd all already be dead from alcohol poisoning!

I have embarrassed you so bad that now you have "changed it" to something that nobody could even give a fuk about!

I already told you that I was sorry and it wasn't any fun making a known retard (you) look like an idiot.

So now this is over! And your retarded ass will have to go make a fool out of yourself somewhere else!

I already told you that I was sorry and it wasn't any fun making a retard look like an idiot.

You have now "changed it" to something that nobody could even give a fuk about!!

Why the hell would ANYBODY care to "idiot guess" at whether my twin and I showed our ID's to SBR or they let

Even if it DID matter, then even your dumb retarded ass knows which one of those isn't true!

Eddy Munny

This mother trucker is still editing post #448... Good gawd, he's got serious anxiety issues!

The time stamp on his edit keeps changing, I'm not even joking. It currently sits at 38 minutes past the original submission, but this is his fourth attempt on the same post.

Why does someone waste their time perfecting a piece that nobody will notice anyways? It's an erratic, neurosis-fueled fingerpainting for fukk's sake, not a DaVinci.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Eddy Munny

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post

LOL I don't usually respond to broke dick non-pros, but It's gone bro!! It's over!

I have embarrassed the retard so bad that he has "changed it" to something that DOESN'T EVEN MATTER! LOL

Even if it DID matter, then everybody on here (even the idiots!) knows which one of those isn't true!

I've embarrassed him so bad now that he is not even posting about it anymore!!

He was last seen making a fool out of himself talking about "shots" or somebody's use of the edit button!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 01-29-19 at 06:56 PM.

Eddy Munny

SHOTS!!!!!!!!

First ... 10111213141516 Last