JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12182

Fake news media strikes again..

Trump was referring to M13 gang members as "animals" yesterday when talking with lead officials at the white house, the media twists the words out of context and says Trump called all illegal immigrants Animals.. This hit all the big news stations and they ran with it today.. No apology issued yet...

Fake news is getting worse and worse... Taking words out of context now and printing it as truth..

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-media-...animals-931495

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

You heard yanny (ms13), I heard laurel (all illegals).

Seriously, he did not say ms13. He was ranting off the cuff about the border and generalized them all just like his
    opening statement at his announcing to run. A tiger doesn't change his old wrinkly stripes.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

You listen to the entire conversation?

See the problem here kelly is if you can't admit he was 100% talking about ms-13 and the media is dead wrong, then no one is ever going to take anything you say seriously.

Political differences are one thing. Blatantly lying is another.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Seriously, he did not say ms13. He was ranting off the cuff about the border and generalized them all just like his
    opening statement at his announcing to run. A tiger doesn't change his old wrinkly stripes.
    Selective listening and proven Trump hater, I expect no less of you RK.. ...

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

they're rapists, murderers, drug dealers....

the rest are ms-13

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Dems/Libs in Government and media now protecting MS13 and have their backs as it seems.. Don't call them animals they are human beings so they are saying now.. LOL...

That's what the Libs are saying now as a deflection to the fake news.. No shame in their game... Losers gonna lose, this is comical.. ...

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Hey Yibby what happened with teumps personal attorney and the Qatar banker?

Apparently the Qatar banker is on record under oath stating he bribed US officials on behalf of Tussian Oligarchies

Is this a big deal???

Apparently they have pics of the banker in an elevator in Trump Tower with Cohen

Should we be concerned that Trump is accepting bribes from middle eastern men and Russians, or is it ok

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Hey Yibby what happened with teumps personal attorney and the Qatar banker?

Apparently the Qatar banker is on record under oath stating he bribed US officials on behalf of Tussian Oligarchies

Is this a big deal???

Apparently they have pics of the banker in an elevator in Trump Tower with Cohen

Should we be concerned that Trump is accepting bribes from middle eastern men and Russians, or is it ok
    You are describing the Clinton Foundation..

Trump doesn't need money and can't be bribed.. He's in this to make America Great Again.. It's clearly apparent he is trying and succeeding so far.. Trump is worth billions and not colluding with Middle Eastern or Russian assets for pay outs.. No collusion, witch hunts, nothing proven..

You Democrat Trump haters really need to stop trying to bury Trump on Russian/collusion witch hunts and Stormy Daniels affairs of more then 10 years ago...

American people are no longer buying this.. You shouldn't either Kraken.. Trump is brash, harsh in his rhetoric but he's not a Criminal like Hillary Clinton was...

When you are worth Billions and are already famous you don't need to break the law or take bribes. Keep reaching buddy.. I challenge you to use your common sense moving forward with all these FAKE NEWS destroy Trump conspiracy theories that are generated without any proof.. The conspiracies don't and won't add up when you really think about it..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-17-18 at 10:11 PM.

The Kraken

Hold on for a second

You went off the deep end, we need to go back in shallow waters for a second

What do you think about Michael Cohen meeting with the Qatar banking in Trump Tower? This was the same Qatar banker that gave sworn testimony that he bribed US officials

Please don't mention the Clinton Foundation again until it is relevant but for now I am asking you about a specific event between Cohen and the Qatar banker at Trump Tower

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Hold on for a second

You went off the deep end, we need to go back in shallow waters for a second

What do you think about Michael Cohen meeting with the Qatar banking in Trump Tower? This was the same Qatar banker that gave sworn testimony that he bribed US officials

Please don't mention the Clinton Foundation again until it is relevant but for now I am asking you about a specific event between Cohen and the Qatar banker at Trump Tower
    My comment on this subject if this story is true is it probably doesn't look good for Cohen.. Cohen may have been acting out on his own at the time or maybe not if true? It was back in 2016 and nothing transpired and I don't think any laws were broken in the end...

Trump doesn't seem to be directly involved from what I'm reading. Trump has kept his hands clean during this entire Presidential process . Until real legal charges are brought up I'm still liking Trump as my President and the direction this Country is going in thus far.. In other words - Do I think Donald Trump is an Angel no I do not, do I think he's doing a good job - YES I DO SO FAR FOR THE COUNTRY...

If Charges are actually brought up at some point and there is real proof of mischief then I'll give you my full opinion on the subject just like if there was actually real Trump/Russia collusion that stuck and was proven... I don't support crooked acts in Government even if it's my guy and the political party I support....

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...516-story.html
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-17-18 at 11:06 PM.

The Kraken

The Steel dossier addressed all of this awhile back.

And the Qatar banker said he had bribed Flynn, he was with Cohen, Kushner, Carter Page, etc...

They met 2 days after the sale of Roseneft and the steel dossier stated there was an additional 0.5% fee attached as a "fee" to Trump for being the broker, which came out to be about $300,000,000

Rich people don't turn money down, thats why millionaires and billionaires are convicted of fraud frequently, they're greedy, Trump is no different.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

The Steel dossier addressed all of this awhile back.

And the Qatar banker said he had bribed Flynn, he was with Cohen, Kushner, Carter Page, etc...

They met 2 days after the sale of Roseneft and the steel dossier stated there was an additional 0.5% fee attached as a "fee" to Trump for being the broker, which came out to be about $300,000,000

Rich people don't turn money down, thats why millionaires and billionaires are convicted of fraud frequently, they're greedy, Trump is no different.
    How can you be so sure?

Many billionaires make their money legally and won't cross lines.. Oh some when they get old and have mortality begin to slap them in the face they begin to give their vast wealth away.. Don't stereotype like that Kraken, it's racist!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/31/14-b...ng-pledge.html

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8894

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JIBBBY

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Spot on!!!

DwightShrute

You know you're a mentally ill liberal when you are offended by MS-13 gang members being called animals..

jts1207
    jts1207's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

You cant tell brainwashed dumb fukk liberals anything. He was clearly referencing MS13. Pathetic

DwightShrute

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

It's really getting bad.

I was going to bring up an article from one of the most popular mainstream internet fake news sites...Huff Post...that claimed Trump referred to immigrants as animals....again.

I went there, through yahoo, by accident as I was trying to get the story about a basketball player Brian Bowen.

Anyway, in the article there was no mention of any gang members and only part of Trump's words were quoted...the part that fit the entire misleading article.

I went to show it here and noticed the article had been altered, there must have been some blowback for sure.

At the end there is this quote...

Updated? They were obviously called out on their bullshit because the updates were old news.

As well as Trump's full remarks? Gee, thanks for reporting the news.

It's exactly like some posters at SBR. After reading so much nonsense I give up and blow by them. After a year or so, I give them a chance and read post. Lo and behold it's more of the same bullshit.

Huff Post is no different. When did the democratic, supposedly liberal but obviously fascist political "side" get so desperate to just do away with the concept of News and reporting things with truth.

I know the mainstream media has been corrupt since the beginning, but at least they used to try to hide it under the guise of doing good.

Now they don't care who knows they are lying, probably because the audience has been so dumbed down they check no further.

I feel bad for those Americans, and obviously some posters in this thread, who actually turn to this shit for their "news" each day.

Sheesh.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Elise Foley
    Immigration & Politics Reporter, HuffPost

Elise Foley covers politics and immigration, including the intersection of the two, for HuffPost. She previously worked at the Washington Independent and attended journalism school at Northwestern University.

She should be prosecuted for what she does, or at the very least sued for what is doing.

She should be forced out of her job.

DwightShrute

KVB, its beyond pathetic. What's even more pathetic is when a poster asking to show an example of fake news. They are in total denial. TDS.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

I think it should continue to be painted as those pushing this narrative as caring for and defending MS-13 gang members.

It's a backfire the liberals may not have seen coming and could be a wake up call for so many.

That video above nails it, these "news" sources have lost the trust of so many and continue to lose more. It's just amazing because it's one of the reasons we have Trump. Yet, during the campaign, Trump essentially got billions worth of free advertising and media coverage, which also helped him get elected.

It really made me wonder if he was just a wealthy man looking to help his country (even if helps some of his own interests) or part of the cabal.

I still don't know but this pathetic reporting and coverage sure does imply he's independent of who matters even if he does have his own circles.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    RK has been drinking to much of the cool aid lately..

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    RK has been drinking to much of the cool aid lately..
    Me? You should talk. Don't need to see the news about your boy, just listen to him.

Pretty much what came out of his mouth at his opening statement came out of his mouth when "discussing"
    MS13 which he never said until after he was questioned.

DwightShrute

Me? You should talk. Don't need to see the news about your boy, just listen to him.

Pretty much what came out of his mouth at his opening statement came out of his mouth when "discussing"
    MS13 which he never said until after he was questioned.
    idiot

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    It's really getting bad.

I was going to bring up an article from one of the most popular mainstream internet fake news sites...Huff Post...that claimed Trump referred to immigrants as animals....again.

I went there, through yahoo, by accident as I was trying to get the story about a basketball player Brian Bowen.

Anyway, in the article there was no mention of any gang members and only part of Trump's words were quoted...the part that fit the entire misleading article.

I went to show it here and noticed the article had been altered, there must have been some blowback for sure.

At the end there is this quote...

Updated? They were obviously called out on their bullshit because the updates were old news.

As well as Trump's full remarks? Gee, thanks for reporting the news.

It's exactly like some posters at SBR. After reading so much nonsense I give up and blow by them. After a year or so, I give them a chance and read post. Lo and behold it's more of the same bullshit.

Huff Post is no different. When did the democratic, supposedly liberal but obviously fascist political "side" get so desperate to just do away with the concept of News and reporting things with truth.

I know the mainstream media has been corrupt since the beginning, but at least they used to try to hide it under the guise of doing good.

Now they don't care who knows they are lying, probably because the audience has been so dumbed down they check no further.

I feel bad for those Americans, and obviously some posters in this thread, who actually turn to this shit for their "news" each day.

Sheesh.
    Truth comes in far behind what the left perceives as the greater good. The ends justify the means to them.

It's especially evident in the representatives of the left here at SBR. They will gladly and repeatedly make up lies out of nowhere, even with counter evidence, but as long as they are attacking the perceived bad guy its the right thing to do in their minds. It isn't surprising lying and fake news is so rampant on the left though. Dishonesty is pretty much a requirement to hold the views they do when everything would convince an objective, rational person they were wrong.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Truth comes in far behind what the left perceives as the greater good. The ends justify the means to them.

It's especially evident in the representatives of the left here at SBR. They will gladly and repeatedly make up lies out of nowhere, even with counter evidence, but as long as they are attacking the perceived bad guy its the right thing to do in their minds. It isn't surprising lying and fake news is so rampant on the left though. Dishonesty is pretty much a requirement to hold the views they do when everything would convince an objective, rational person they were wrong.
    The SBR swamp.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

"If the media and Liberals want to defend MS-13, they're more than welcome to"

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You wanna talk about lies.. These aren't harmless white lies either - The Russian/Trump collusion probe was one big lie, the Clinton foundation was a lie, FBI Dems lied under oath.. Comey comes to mind..

Democrats are guilty of the same things you are claiming.. This you won't bring up though.. It's ok if Dems lie to discredit Trump every time..

Democrats are losing big right now. I hope they continue to keep up the fake news claims, witch hunt investigations and Trump word twisting..

The American so called deplorables might surprise the Democrats again in the next election and the one after that...

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    You wanna talk about lies.. These aren't harmless white lies either - The Russian/Trump collusion probe was one big lie, the Clinton foundation was a lie, FBI Dems lied under oath.. Comey comes to mind..

Democrats are guilty of the same things you are claiming.. This you won't bring up though.. It's ok if Dems lie to discredit Trump every time..

Democrats are losing big right now. I hope they continue to keep up the fake news claims, witch hunt investigations and Trump word twisting..

The American so called deplorables might surprise the Democrats again in the next election and the one after that...
    I agree with all of this

I think you may have misinterpreted my post

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I agree with all of this

I think you may have misinterpreted my post
    Maybe so.. My bad.. Just re-read..

pokernight1991
    pokernight1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3801

We have a racist, xenophobic, liar as president who is complaining that he called MS 13 animals after he called all immigrants from Mexico rapists, stated that we should not let in people from shithole countries, and has made derogatory remarks about Muslims. The man is scum.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by pokernight1991 View Post
    We have a racist, xenophobic, liar as president who is complaining that he called MS 13 animals after he called all immigrants from Mexico rapists, stated that we should not let in people from shithole countries, and has made derogatory remarks about Muslims. The man is scum.
    Don't forgot about the disabled reporter that he made fun of.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

when are you guys ever gonna talk about anything that really matters

12 Last