The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    they move on to one thing after another after continuously being wrong

idk what stage of grief creating an alternate reality is, but that's where they are at this point
    You all have been wrong right along with us

Just a few weeks ago you all were actually saying "anyone that believed Trumps rhetoric was an idiot! We never thought he would actually do what he said"

You guys just create alternative narratives to try and cover up your ignorance on a daily basis and it always contradicts last weeks alternative narratives.

Conservatives cannot hide the fact they have lower iq's, science already outed y'all

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

don't reply to me, i don't read your posts

if i wanted to smash my head against the wall, i'd get on pof and talk to a girl

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by reigle9 View Post
    don't reply to me, i don't read your posts

if i wanted to smash my head against the wall, i'd get on pof and talk to a girl
    You're still clearly hurt about the HUGH BURIAL we piled on after you posted your goofy ass picture

You only have yourself to blame for looking like a child molester

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Great thing about this thread is it shows us clearly who is an Alpha and who is a bitch.

Example: I am clearly an Alpha. Kraken clearly a bitch.

Alphas can appreciate other Alphas like Trump. Submissive bitches like Kraken and his friends are deeply scared of guys like Trump.

God Bless King Trump! MAGA
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave opie1988 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9026

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Great thing about this thread is it shows us clearly who is an Alpha and who is a bitch.

Alphas can appreciate other Alphas like Trump. Submissive bitches like Kraken and his friends are deeply scared of guys like Trump.

spot on!

The Kraken

Alpha and Betas

I have one experience with an Alpha, he reminds me of you a lot

I worked with the guy, he too was a self-professed "alpha", and he ate my load out of his wifes oyster at least 3 times a week over the course of a year. The second time we were together she called up one of her gf's and we had a threesome, she said her husband had been trying to get her to have a threesome for years She was embarrassed to have this other girl actually see what her "alpha" husband had to offer

So ya, I have little to no doubt you're just another alpha

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    spot on!
    Gulp

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

President Trump is doing a FANTASTIC JOB. He doesn't play golf when Louisiana is flooding because he know's that his tenure as president will be up (like Obama).He's working all of the time to make things better. He doesn't get intimidated by protesters. He keep's on "Doing Work". With Vice President Pence (who's the perfect complimentary VP where politics are concerned as opposed to the businessman in Trump), this really is the "Dynamic Duo" and the cabinets picks were great. Bottom line is Donald Trump doesn't get bullied by anyone. He has a vision (to MAGA) and he's going to accomplish this goal. I'm thrilled with his performance thus far.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    President Trump is doing a FANTASTIC JOB. He doesn't play golf when Louisiana is flooding because he know's that his tenure as president will be up (like Obama).He's working all of the time to make things better. He doesn't get intimidated by protesters. He keep's on "Doing Work". With Vice President Pence (who's the perfect complimentary VP where politics are concerned as opposed to the businessman in Trump), this really is the "Dynamic Duo" and the cabinets picks were great. Bottom line is Donald Trump doesn't get bullied by anyone. He has a vision (to MAGA) and he's going to accomplish this goal. I'm thrilled with his performance thus far.
    "Will" "Whats up with" "All the quotation marks?" (Not sure you're) "using them right"

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Alpha and Betas

I have one experience with an Alpha, he reminds me of you a lot

I worked with the guy, he too was a self-professed "alpha", and he ate my load out at least 3 times a week over the course of a year.
    Ok....not interested in hearing about you & your boyfriends exploits. That's disgusting l.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken

Ok....not interested in hearing about you & your boyfriends exploits. That's disgusting l.
    Interesting. For a guy not interested in reading about it, you edited my quote, I guess by editing out oyster it was more palatable for you. Don't worry, you're well on your way to tasting my load one day as well, alpha dog

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

"Will" "Whats up with" "All the quotation marks?" (Not sure you're) "using them right"
    As long as the message is understood, that's all that I care about. Dynamic Duo should be in quotations. It's a reference to Batman and Robin. Do Work or Doing Work is another popular saying. Why shouldn't those be quoted? Maybe you just don't like the message that President Trump is the mother f'ing man and back's up his $hit. Is that better?lol

The Kraken

As long as the message is understood, that's all that I care about. Dynamic Duo should be in quotations. It's a reference to Batman and Robin. Do Work or Doing Work is another popular saying. Why shouldn't those be quoted? Maybe you just don't like the message that President Trump is the mother f'ing man and back's up his $hit. Is that better?lol
    Trump is doing what he thinks is best for him. He has a small following, but he wont last long. He'll either get assassinated or impeached, his call.

opie1988

Interesting. For a guy not interested in reading about it, you edited my quote, I guess by editing out oyster it was more palatable for you. Don't worry, you're well on your way to tasting my load one day as well, alpha dog

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

I could also say that President Trump be "Kraken" those books open and has gotten "kraken" with the shitload of paperwork on his desk. Just watch Hannity. Trump has done more in one week than Obama did during his entire term in office.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!

Trump is doing what he thinks is best for him. He has a small following, but he wont last long. He'll either get assassinated or impeached, his call.
    you're dreaming. Security will be stepped up and he's determined to do everything possible to make the USA be the best that it can be.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

you're dreaming. Security will be stepped up and he's determined to do everything possible to make the USA be the best that it can be.
    You're hilarious. Passes an immigration ban but just so happens to leave a few Muslim countries out of it. No coincidence he does lots of business with each of them.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Just because he wrote it doesn't make it so. California is ready to sue over the wall. As they said we have already put 4 walls up. Anybody that thinks his cabinet is all that should be made to wear dunce caps. The Generals are fine. I have no problem with sessions but you pot heads better beware. Just like those dumb asses that didn't know the a.c.a and obama care were one and the same. Now those beetches are crying cause they are losing it. Sessions hatred of pot goes back to his 20's. There may be 5 honest out of the rest. Find it ironic that he fires all the foreign workers that keep us safe. Wouldn't surprise me if something doesn't shake off in the next month. As obama said "elections have consequences" As the leaked tapes tell us that repubs are scared that this is going to back fire.36 gov. are up for grab which gets the redistricting in 2020. Only question is trump the Zachary Taylor of our time?

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    You're hilarious. Passes an immigration ban but just so happens to leave a few Muslim countries out of it. No coincidence he does lots of business with each of them.
    He has hotels in the 3 muslims countries that didn't get banned. Things that make you go hmmmmmm

DwightShrute

Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:

Algeria
    Bangladesh
    Brunei
    Iran
    Iraq
    Kuwait
    Lebanon
    Libya

astro61200

Trump crying again on twitter this morning. Biggest crybaby I've ever seen. Such a pussy.

The Kraken

His puppets continue to show they cant be taken seriously

Ignoring the important facts and just parroting the rhetoric

Im slightly jealous of them though, i believe the saying is "ignorance is bliss" and they're all very blissful right now. Every one of them has their heads in the sand, just proud that Hilary didnt win regardless if its detrimental to the USA or not

The Kraken

Trump crying again on twitter this morning. Biggest crybaby I've ever seen. Such a pussy.
    Get used to it, only gonna get worse. Who knew at the time the regardless of who won the election, America was going to have a pussy in the oval office

DwightShrute

you seem to be doing a lot of crying on sbr. just sayin

astro61200

Get used to it, only gonna get worse. Who knew at the time the regardless of who won the election, America was going to have a pussy in the oval office
    Find it hilarious that all these Trump people go around calling people snowflakes because they complain about how terrible Trump is. Yet all he does is bitch and complain. 5 minutes in a room alone with half of these world leaders and he'll leave the room with tears in his eyes.

Probably best the Mexican president canceled, would look bad when he made our bitch of a president cry.

astro61200

you seem to be doing a lot of crying on sbr. just sayin
    I'm also not the president of the United States. Why is this difficult for you to grasp? Just sayin, you might be an idiot.

The Kraken

Its dwight, no might about it

DwightShrute

I'm also not the president of the United States. Why is this difficult for you to grasp? Just sayin, you might be an idiot.
    no way! really?

Just sayin, you might be a snowflake.

astro61200

They're all the same. Can't really defend the giant pussy so they try to troll. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

The mere fact you can compare the president to myself shows exactly how unfit he is to run any country, let alone the US.

I'm sure the other morons will show up soon, they won't actually comment on anything they'll just go around calling people snowflakes, cocks, and completely ignore everything else.

It's their play book, which was stolen from a third grader.. Maybe by 2019 they'll have graduated to "I know you are but what am I?"

astro61200

no way! really?

Just sayin, you might be a snowflake.
    Right on cue!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12060

Trump for KING OF AMERICA!!

Makes me feel so damn good that most of America feels the way I do! I always knew it, but this election really helped drive that home. USA USA USA USA USA
    Well said!!!!

DwightShrute

They're all the same. Can't really defend the giant pussy so they try to troll. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

The mere fact you can compare the president to myself shows exactly how unfit he is to run any country, let alone the US.

I'm sure the other morons will show up soon, they won't actually comment on anything they'll just go around calling people snowflakes, cocks, and completely ignore everything else.

It's their play book, which was stolen from a third grader.. Maybe by 2019 they'll have graduated to "I know you are but what am I?"

astro61200

Jibby seems to be one of the few Trump supporters who actually isn't a complete idiot. Few and far between.

I'm still waiting for Trump's Kleenex endorsement. Guy must have went through an entire crate of those bad boys in just a week.

Also, not sure why I correct my typos. If President Snowflake doesn't then why should I?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12060

Jibby seems to be one of the few Trump supporters who actually isn't a complete idiot. Few and far between.

I'm still waiting for Trump's Kleenex endorsement. Guy must have went through an entire crate of those bad boys in just a week.

Also, not sure why I correct my typos. If President Snowflake doesn't then why should I?
    Thanks man I guess .. Just want America to win that's it..

DwightShrute

you still doing your street games?

First ... 74757677787980 ... Last