khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19100

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    RIGht????

Fat guy in a little coat, draft dodger, had to bribe is dr to write a fake note about his fat ass

And Dwight is posting pics of him as a soldier

Dwight clearly has daddy issues
    Anyone that will spend everyday defending douche bag Trump, has a
    head like a hole.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    IF they try to prosecute for the things the foundation did then he would have to prosecute himself. She got money and never took a dime. She gave the money to charity. Whereas he got money and used it to pay off suits and buy portraits of himself. Or a helmet from some athlete.
    What Clinton's did with Clinton foundation is a flat out LIE. They gave least to the actual charity than most, was even rated as such by some leading watchdog that police the charities. Although, the charity scandal was actually just a way to funnel top secret info to foreign countries and the Clinton Foundation is only scratching the surface of all the crimes of this family.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    What Clinton's did with Clinton foundation is a flat out LIE. They gave least to the actual charity than most, was even rated as such by some leading watchdog that police the charities. Although, the charity scandal was actually just a way to funnel top secret info to foreign countries and the Clinton Foundation is only scratching the surface of all the crimes of this family.
    This is 100% a lie

recon1
    Yep

Heal as a nation

What did the GOP do over the last 8 years to help us heal as a nation?

Show me one call for unity during the Obama administration
    The GOP bent over backwards for this illegal President. I'm sorry if CNN, MSNBC etc. told you different, but the reality is obama had nobody stopping him and in-fact had the entire media except for some non-mainstream media.
    I know you and your kind are all caught up in the Left Vs. Right fake paradigm. Just remember people exist like me who can actually see the difference and are not influenced by media, but by Law and especially Constitutional Law.
    I do not expect someone like you who thinks we are a "Democracy" to know the difference.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

The real thread title should be "How PISSED OFF are Clinton voters right now?"

accept reality dumbfukks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13416

Karken what did you do?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9026

recon1
    Yep

This is 100% a lie
    Here's just a SMIDGEN of the fraud perpetrated by your beloved Clintonistas and by none other that freaking PBS Dude.

JUDY WOODRUFF:
    To another political story today.

The hacked Clinton campaign e-mails published by the anti-secrecy WikiLeaks are providing new details on an issue that’s been dogging Hillary Clinton for some time, and that is the relationship between the charitable Clinton Foundation and the Clinton’s personal wealth.
    To put it in all context, here’s John Yang.
    JOHN YANG: Hillary Clinton has said job one after she and her husband left the White House in 1997 was making money. She talked about it in a 2014 ABC News interview.
    HILLARY CLINTON (D), Presidential Nominee: We had no money when we got there, and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages for houses, for Chelsea’s education.
    You know, it wasn’t easy. First of all, we had to pay off all our debts, which was — you know, you had to make double the money because of, obviously, taxes, and pay off the debt and get us houses and take care of family members.
    JOHN YANG: Now documents and messages in stolen Clinton campaign e-mails suggest the Clinton Foundation may have been part of that. They’re written by Doug Band, a White House aide to Bill Clinton, a central figure at the Clinton Foundation and creator of the annual Clinton Global Initiative meetings.
    In November 2011, he wrote a memo describing the intersection of his foundation fund-raising efforts and his management of President Clinton’s for-profit business opportunities, which Band called Bill Clinton, Inc.
    For example, the for-profit Laureate International Universities, which gave the foundation more than $1 million, Band called it a foundation relationship that evolved into a personal advisory services business relationship for President Clinton. Clinton made more than $17 million over five years as a consultant and honorary chancellor.
    UBS Wealth Management gave the foundation more than a half-million dollars. Band said his firm encouraged UBS to invite President Clinton to give several paid speeches, which he has done, Clinton’s fees, $900,000, or GEMS Education, which gave $780,000. Band said the relationship has grown into a business relationship for President Clinton.
    Band wrote the memo as part of an internal audit which began after Chelsea Clinton accused him of hustling business at CGI meetings. It appears to have triggered some personal hostility. In November 2011, Band complained that she was acting like a spoiled brat kid who has nothing else to do.
    There’s also evidence that the Clinton campaign was concerned about the foundation’s activities. In June 2015, campaign manager Robby Mook wrote campaign chairman John Podesta: “Do they plan to do big events next year? Possible for those to be smaller and lower-key in ’16?”
    Today, a Clinton campaign spokesman wouldn’t confirm the authenticity of the e-mails, which he said were hacked by the Russian government to influence the election by weaponizing WikiLeaks.
    For the “PBS NewsHour,” I’m John Yang.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/know-...business-ties/

So much more to this syndicated crime family. This just barely scratches surface.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19100

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Karken what did you do?
    I poked the hornets nest, now all the lil honey bees are buzzing

They're mad that a.) Trump wouldnt have won without russia b.) Trump lost by 3,000,000 votes c.) Trump has gone back on literally every promise d.) When Obama took office the djia was 7000, now its 20000

DwightShrute

I poked the hornets nest, now all the lil honey bees are buzzing

They're mad that a.) Trump wouldnt have won without russia b.) Trump lost by 3,000,000 votes c.) Trump has gone back on literally every promise d.) When Obama took office the djia was 7000, now its 20000

Trump crushed Crooked Hillary in the biggest upset in political history 304 -227. the popular vote is irrelevant on election day.

Trump isn't president yet and hasn't gone back on LITERALLY every promise. Kraken literally doesn't know the meaning of literally.

No Trump supporter is mad. They couldn't be happier. It's funny watching you make excuses and lie. Even funnier watching you get buried in your own thread. Comedy gold. The gift that keeps on giving this holiday season.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 12-21-16 at 12:51 AM.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Here's just a SMIDGEN of the fraud perpetrated by your beloved Clintonistas and by none other that freaking PBS Dude.

JUDY WOODRUFF:
    To another political story today.

The hacked Clinton campaign e-mails published by the anti-secrecy WikiLeaks are providing new details on an issue that’s been dogging Hillary Clinton for some time, and that is the relationship between the charitable Clinton Foundation and the Clinton’s personal wealth.
    To put it in all context, here’s John Yang.
    JOHN YANG: Hillary Clinton has said job one after she and her husband left the White House in 1997 was making money. She talked about it in a 2014 ABC News interview.
    HILLARY CLINTON (D), Presidential Nominee: We had no money when we got there, and we struggled to, you know, piece together the resources for mortgages for houses, for Chelsea’s education.
    You know, it wasn’t easy. First of all, we had to pay off all our debts, which was — you know, you had to make double the money because of, obviously, taxes, and pay off the debt and get us houses and take care of family members.
    JOHN YANG: Now documents and messages in stolen Clinton campaign e-mails suggest the Clinton Foundation may have been part of that. They’re written by Doug Band, a White House aide to Bill Clinton, a central figure at the Clinton Foundation and creator of the annual Clinton Global Initiative meetings.
    In November 2011, he wrote a memo describing the intersection of his foundation fund-raising efforts and his management of President Clinton’s for-profit business opportunities, which Band called Bill Clinton, Inc.
    For example, the for-profit Laureate International Universities, which gave the foundation more than $1 million, Band called it a foundation relationship that evolved into a personal advisory services business relationship for President Clinton. Clinton made more than $17 million over five years as a consultant and honorary chancellor.
    UBS Wealth Management gave the foundation more than a half-million dollars. Band said his firm encouraged UBS to invite President Clinton to give several paid speeches, which he has done, Clinton’s fees, $900,000, or GEMS Education, which gave $780,000. Band said the relationship has grown into a business relationship for President Clinton.
    Band wrote the memo as part of an internal audit which began after Chelsea Clinton accused him of hustling business at CGI meetings. It appears to have triggered some personal hostility. In November 2011, Band complained that she was acting like a spoiled brat kid who has nothing else to do.
    There’s also evidence that the Clinton campaign was concerned about the foundation’s activities. In June 2015, campaign manager Robby Mook wrote campaign chairman John Podesta: “Do they plan to do big events next year? Possible for those to be smaller and lower-key in ’16?”
    Today, a Clinton campaign spokesman wouldn’t confirm the authenticity of the e-mails, which he said were hacked by the Russian government to influence the election by weaponizing WikiLeaks.
    For the “PBS NewsHour,” I’m John Yang.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/know-...business-ties/

So much more to this syndicated crime family. This just barely scratches surface.
    First and most important, I dont even like hrc, never did. Said when she was a sen of ny and I knew she'd make a run at the wh that my days of voting for clintons and bushs were done, i held true to that statement.

So whatever happens to her, I could care less.

LOCK HER UP! Kraken supports it.

Ive never been pro-clinton, just a bunch of dullards assumed I was because I dont like Trump so they assumed Inliked Clinton. Terrible logic

The Kraken

Trump crushed Crooked Hillary in the biggest upset in political history 304 -227. the popular vote is irrelevant on election day.

Trump isn't president yet and hasn't gone back on LITERALLY every promise. Kraken literally doesn't know the meaning of literally.

No Trump supporter is mad. They couldn't be happier. It's funny watching you make excuses and lie. Even funnier watching you get buried in your own thread. Comedy gold. The gift that keeps on giving this holiday season.
    Trump lost by 3,000,000 votes, a majority of Americans hope he dies some time in the next rwo weeks.

Electoral college should be abolished, it just elected a lunatic reality tv star that its supposed to protect us from.

oh ya, Trump lost by 3,000,000 votes

DwightShrute

Trump lost by 3,000,000 votes, a majority of Americans hope he dies some time in the next rwo weeks.

Electoral college should be abolished, it just elected a lunatic reality tv star that its supposed to protect us from.

Trump won by 77 electors. All year long the Hillary campaign was chanting "the road to 270" and never ever mentioned the popular vote until she was crushed.

Trump will probably be one of the greatest presidents ever.

Obama will always be known as one of the worst ever and people can't wait until he gets his incompetent useless ass out of the White House. Fukking community organizer.

Globalists lost Nov 8th. Americans won. The world won.

The Kraken

True

It was a lose-lose propostion

We're slightly worse off with Trump than we would've been with Clinton but alas, we're not that much worse off

For an election that featured a terrible democrat and a slew of the worst republicans to ever ryn for office, its fitting that the worst candidate won

I think we can both agree that Clinton and Trump were terrible candidate

Only people that think Obama isnt the best ever are racists that voted for Trump

Obama turned this country around and is handing over the most sound American economy ever to a man that fixing to fukk over the entire middle class

Vut whatever floats your boat, you're safe and sound in Russia
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DABOOK

DwightShrute

loser

The Kraken

Obama woke up the white nationalists

The day he was elected, the racist right mobilized, including congress

Thank god he elected two amazing women to the SCOTUS

His legacy as one of the best is cemented, probably gonna end up on Mt Rushmore and thats a lock
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chico2663

DwightShrute

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Obama woke up the white nationalists

The day he was elected, the racist right mobilized, including congress

Thank god he elected two amazing women to the SCOTUS

His legacy as one of the best is cemented, probably gonna end up on Mt Rushmore and thats a lock
    WTF?
    Kagan was a good choice, but Sotomayor has been a huge disgrace to the justice system since being elected.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Kraken,

Since you're taking over the Hall of Fame you gotta have a few quotes under their names. HOF quotes. Great. Awful. Crazy. Clownin. They can be whatever, but quotes that are associated with you.

Like for example, here's what I always remember when looking at No Coincidences name:

An old man at his computer nodding to himself. "It's a perfect storm."

In reference to the books headfaking the gamblers, rlm, etc.

Steve Nash -- one I'll always remember:

"Music revolves around Math" -- SteveNash.

These are two of the most clownin quotes in history of SBR

But these nerds are no where near HoF.

Let's say you are and you have 3 quotes under your name. 2 of them can be legendary, one can be a crazy drunk one, whatever. Just 3 great quotes.

Start building the HoF I think it should be very small, some of the main people only and the founder.

SBR Hall of Fame is the only badge you will ever need.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    WTF?
    Kagan was a good choice, but Sotomayor has been a huge disgrace to the justice system since being elected.
    Why so?

She is much less of a disgrace than say thomas or scalia
    Last edited by The Kraken; 12-21-16 at 01:37 AM.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Kraken,

Since you're taking over the Hall of Fame you gotta have a few quotes under their names. HOF quotes. Great. Awful. Crazy. Clownin. They can be whatever, but quotes that are associated with you.

Like for example, here's what I always remember when looking at No Coincidences name:

An old man at his computer nodding to himself. "It's a perfect storm."

In reference to the books headfaking the gamblers, rlm, etc.

Steve Nash -- one I'll always remember:

"Music revolves around Math" -- SteveNash.

These are two of the most clownin quotes in history of SBR

But these nerds are no where near HoF.

Let's say you are and you have 3 quotes under your name. 2 of them can be legendary, one can be a crazy drunk one, whatever. Just 3 great quotes.

Start building the HoF I think it should be very small, some of the main people only and the founder.

SBR Hall of Fame is the only badge you will ever need.

good post

I fukking stole your thunder on that one

I hadnt even thought of it until you mentioned it

I'll try to do better but honestly I fukked it up from the beginning by putting Opie on this list of greats. May need to have him removed or just scrap it all and start over

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Why so?

She is much less of a disgrace than say thomas or scalia
    If you think Scalia was a disgrace, then you drank the media kool-aid buddy.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    If you think Scalia was a disgrace, then you drank the media kool-aid buddy.
    i love that your first line in your argument is "if you disagree with me, you drink the media kool aid"

As if the media is always wrong, or you're always right

Not even worth my time right now

goos luck

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

The Trump supporters are happier than ever, especially the ones that were on the fence voting for him. After all the crying and ridiculous hocus pocus we have seen since election day, NO ONE says, "Whoops, shoulda went for that bitch Hillary instead."

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Yeah ok, she crushed him in the land of the fruits and nuts.
    Get over it, the whackos in Cali will never single handedly determine an election.

Lots of this going on !

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Trump won by 77 electors. All year long the Hillary campaign was chanting "the road to 270" and never ever mentioned the popular vote until she was crushed.

Trump will probably be one of the greatest presidents ever.

Obama will always be known as one of the worst ever and people can't wait until he gets his incompetent useless ass out of the White House. Fukking community organizer.

Globalists lost Nov 8th. Americans won. The world won.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Rkelly = fukkin buried
    Kraken = fukkin buried
    Liberal pussies = fukkin buried

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

i love that your first line in your argument is "if you disagree with me, you drink the media kool aid"

goos luck
    show me an example when they were right?

lol "the fbi and CIA said"

you penetrating sucker

BrickJames
    Action

goos luck
    Time for bed kracken. You have a big year coming up you're going to need to get some sleep big guy

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Kraken, the paranoid and misinformed are tough to communicate with, but with patience and hard work, I believe you can make some headway.

However, no matter how hard you try, you can't fix stupid.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Kraken, the paranoid and misinformed are tough to communicate with, but with patience and hard work, I believe you can make some headway.

However, no matter how hard you try, you can't fix stupid.
    exactly right which is why I have your points and kraken is the next acoochy

BrickJames
    Action

Krackin is fukkin buried
    Acouchy is fukkin buried
    Liberal pussies are fukkin buried

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

After reading how well the Clit-ons did with their foundation, I am announcing the creation of a charitable foundation by the name of "THE DONK FOUNDATION".... Go ahead and donate by clicking the little gold coin with an even smaller green circle with a "plus" sign on it just below this critical announcement.....

unlike the clit-ons, I will not mislead donors about what will happen with the funds and how much will go to charity, etc.... No! None of that bullshit..... ALL DONATIONS will go toward playing slots in the SBR Casino!!!! Any cashed out betpoints won in the Casino will be used to buy Wal-mart gift cards, and such cards will be used ONLY to buy liquid ky, vaseline, and chocolate syrup, plantains, and other sexually oriented items and vegetables and fruits.....

DONATE TODAY!!!! MAY OR MAY NOT BE TAX DEDUCTABLE, DEPENDING ON YOUR STATE'S LAWS......

brooks85

I was talking this girl last week and she told me she was going to college for non-profit. I told her she should start a foundation and she said that was her plans then I said just don't run it like hillary clinton. Her facial expression was hilarious, the bitterness. I just imagined it being d2bets, khicks, rkelly, jtoler, jayvegas, thor, dante, turd, grease, kraken or one of the other females on this site.

First ... 46474849505152 ... Last