itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Recon @ Toler read post 137 i revised a bit. Now the media outlets reporting the gun was possibly NOT given to him by his father but with birthday $ given to him by his father. These sick robotic -- in such a rush to get a story out there they don't even pause to get all the facts straight before sending out bad info and getting stories twisted as usual.
    Great point. So many times we get a narrative out there and it sticks but little done to ever correct it.

Saw where Twitterers blew up saying they never handcuffed him...white privilege.....only to find out the pics came out of him not only cuffed but shackled as well. The privilege narrative still ongoing though since it was jumped on.
    Last edited by shari91; 06-19-15 at 04:02 PM.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14841

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Ease to acquire a Gun is a secondary problem.

our shitty mental health system is the big, ignored problem
    Sorry but you are wrong.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Sorry but you are wrong.
    Not saying the ease to purchase a gun is not a problem, but the mental health system is largely ignored. You take the alcohol from an alcoholic, you still have an alcoholic who is going to drink eventually. You take a spoon away from an over eater, he's still going to over eat eventually. Take guns away from someone hell bent on making a scene, and it's only a matter of time before he makes a scene. Only with treatment can they move on. Maybe those are loose examples, I don't know. If I had the answer to either of them I wouldn't be posting on SBR.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Gonna be on full alert in coming months and I suggest the same for everyone! And do what you can to protect or help one another of all color, sex, religion. Shit is building up and could get very heated soon if they get what they are looking for. Not saying live life in fear by any means and don't let paranoia control you but just keep your eyes open.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Great point. So many times we get a narrative out there and it sticks but little done to ever correct it.

Saw where Twitterers blew up saying they never handcuffed him...white privilege.....only to find out the pics came out of him not only cuffed but shackled as well. The privilege narrative still ongoing though since it was jumped on.
    I could easily tell he was cuffed but the aura around him seemed benign, cops barely touching him as if he was harmless, not what you'd expect of a mass murderer.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I could easily tell he was cuffed but the aura around him seemed benign, cops barely touching him as if he was harmless, not what you'd expect of a mass murderer.
    I dunno. Saw a side by side pic of this nut with the DC Sniper case kid being transported...same thing...cuffs...vest...surrounded by cops but not being manhandled. Surely cops know the media cameras will be on every angle once he's outdoors so its all choreographed no doubt.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

http://globalnews.ca/news/2064021/wa...rorist-attack/

This guy is American & he gets it.
    What's wrong with the rest of you?

Donker. Twister...
    I'm talking to you

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Heard on the news that there is another man named Dylan Roof(completely different person with a slightly different spelled first name with only one "N") who went to school with the shooter. They said he has been getting death threats and people are riding around his home.

Don't people realize the shooter has been captured?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Heard on the news that there is another man named Dylan Roof(completely different person with a slightly different spelled first name with only one "N") who went to school with the shooter. They said he has been getting death threats and people are riding around his home.

Don't people realize the shooter has been captured?
    No, people are incredibly dumb pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

no one's taking my firearms away because of some nut on some pharmaceuticals... that's for sure.

this isn't an issue about blacks or whites, this is some nut that wanted attention.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    no one's taking my firearms away because of some nut on some pharmaceuticals... that's for sure.

this isn't an issue about blacks or whites, this is some nut that wanted attention.
    I just want to take pharmaceuticals away from nuts who own firearms. So I think you are safe.

On a more serious note: some nut. Most important words in your text. Some nut, simple as that. And look what happens; people immediately make this a black/white issue. Stupid.
    Points Awarded:

ADR51 gave zizoudane10 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Gonna be on full alert in coming months and I suggest the same for everyone! And do what you can to protect or help one another of all color, sex, religion. Shit is building up and could get very heated soon if they get what they are looking for. Not saying live life in fear by any means and don't let paranoia control you but just keep your eyes open.
    Everything will be fine and in a few weeks, this will be almost forgotten. In one year, only a few will be able to recall the events.

There will always be another tragedy like this one and the media will spin it however they want and we will get whatever truth they give us.

But there's no need to "keep your eyes open" anymore in the next few months than there was a need to over the last few months.

I would encourage everyone to put their guns up and leave the house without them and feel the freedom that comes along with accepting you're not in control. Thats all the gun is in the first place, an illusion of control. We love control and despise loss of t. Embrace it and enjoy it

YOLO, dont waste it living in fear

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

GK, you know I love ya bud but this guy said "I am here to kill black people."

How is this not a racial issue?

Too many people are clouding this by saying, "He's insane", so its a mental issue, or " It was a church full of Christians " so its really a religious issue.

Bull

This guy said "Blacks rape our women", then proceeded to kill black women.

Don't get me wrong, the guy was crazy or had some sort of mental problem but, c'mon....when some one says I'm here to kill black peple, there shouldn't be much discussion as to what the motivation behind this was.
    Unless you're just being a sophist.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Too many people are clouding this by saying, "He's insane", so its a mental issue, or " It was a church full of Christians " so its really a religious issue.

Bull

Don't get me wrong, the guy was crazy or had some sort of mental problem but, c'mon....when some one says I'm here to kill black peple, there shouldn't be much discussion as to what the motivation behind this was.
    It was absolutely racial.
    Then again, it was one lone idiot.
    I'm all with what Jon Stewart said in your earlier link though btw.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

There was a time where this story may not have even made it past the local news. Maybe not 9 people, but 3,4,5 it would gotten buried in the newspaper. Racial tensions exist still but they are a hell of a lot better than they were. Perhaps this wasn't solely one issue about guns, race, mental health...maybe a little of all three. I think This little shit was crazy.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Kraken I'm not a gun owner myself and usually always on alert of my surroundings. Don't know if you listen to Alex Jones at all but give it a shot if you havent. Certain people who feel threatened call guys like him "conspiracy theorists" cause it has been pounded into most people's heads as a negative connotation. That's what our gov and mainstream media do is spread lies and anyone who tries to talk for real kind of gets pushed into the "nut" or even extremist corner.

In a nutshell in the wake of new events he's pointing at our leaders using certain methods and people to start and fund a race war. Has anyone been noticing the escalation in media stories about violence on blacks recently? Seriously every other day there is a new one and they use their psycho babble propaganda terminology like "hate crime" etc to push the envelope. Black on white crime also a big phenom these days with the knockout gm or whatever these idiots call it attacking whites. But where is the big media outrage circus for these "hate crimes". Idk and don't have all the answers maybe this is building toward something maybe it's not. But there is a cloudy bad vibe surrounding all this shit.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

So a little otherwise harmless white boy sits amongst blacks at an unfamiliar venue for an hour, claims to be there to kill blacks because of black males pillaging white females, yet he chose the direct opposite location of where said individuals would be, killed mostly the opposite sex of those alleged against and the males who were killed were not of the age or description of those whom his said intentions were to be aimed at. Little odd, just a little.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Kraken I'm not a gun owner myself and usually always on alert of my surroundings. Don't know if you listen to Alex Jones at all but give it a shot if you havent. Certain people who feel threatened call guys like him "conspiracy theorists" cause it has been pounded into most people's heads as a negative connotation. That's what our gov and mainstream media do is spread lies and anyone who tries to talk for real kind of gets pushed into the "nut" or even extremist corner.

In a nutshell in the wake of new events he's pointing at our leaders using certain methods and people to start and fund a race war. Has anyone been noticing the escalation in media stories about violence on blacks recently? Seriously every other day there is a new one and they use their psycho babble propaganda terminology like "hate crime" etc to push the envelope. Black on white crime also a big phenom these days with the knockout gm or whatever these idiots call it attacking whites. But where is the big media outrage circus for these "hate crimes". Idk and don't have all the answers maybe this is building toward something maybe it's not. But there is a cloudy bad vibe surrounding all this shit.
    I am all for a good and reasonable conspiracy theory.
    Alex Jones though? Gtfo...

Knockout game? Yeaaaaah, nooooo media outrage circus at all....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Jayvegas420

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Bull

you're not seeing the big picture. not saying the kid didn't hate on blacks. just look at the goon. obviously he was teased in school by some black kids. but his mental issues drove him to do what he did. if he really hated black people why would he kill the well mannered ones that are going to church on a wednesday, (yes on a fukking wednesday) especially when he's claiming "blacks rape our women" (i can tell you this much, i'm 99% sure rapists don't go to church on wednesdays)? does that make sense to you?

the guy was a retarded nut. if he even had an iq of 80 he'd go to the hood around 2am and start blasting any blacks that are out there. he'd have a better chance of killing a rapist there than at a church on a wednesday...

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    I am all for a good and reasonable conspiracy theory.
    Alex Jones though? Gtfo...

Knockout game? Yeaaaaah, nooooo media outrage circus at all....
    yeah seriously, alex jones is the biggest disinfo government shill out there.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Hey that term has been used on Jones. And yeah knockout gm not lethal my point was it's still a "hate crime" if you are stupid enough to use or take that term seriously. But where is the outrage for all the black on black crime seriously? There are more than 9 black men lose there lives weekly if not daily in many major cities here to another black man. So where is the outrage there? Oh yeah it gets swept under the rug because it's not white on black apparently and does not fuel the man's agenda .

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

mcmurphy, alex jones is a fraud pal...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Not saying the man is the bible but does have an interesting and different take on things along with a few others of his ilk than the enemy our mainstream outlets. To each his own And btw believe I mentioned it on previous page in this thread but I just listened to him today for 1st time in a bit. Hot button topic , had day off work and pulled it up online to get his take and raised some interesting points. Rarely listen to any news or talk show format on the reg with exception of Doug Gottlieb lol
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 06-19-15 at 05:02 PM.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Alex Jones is like Erich von Däniken. A liar who makes money with his lies.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Insane, coherent, crazy, intelligent.

Doesn't matter.

It would take him hours to kill all those people with a knife or a fork.
    You can't keep allowing your entire population to buy military grade wapons & take them to Chilli's or the bowling alley.
    I love the argument:
    If one guy stabs someone with a fork, are gonna outlaw forks?
    Well if it becomes an epidemic & people start killing each other with forks everyday...
    Maybe you might wanna revisit the fork-banning issue.

Gun nuts never want to visit the issue because there's always a way to justify the sale & possession of guns, no matter how many people are killed because of them.

Just stop fukkin' shooting each other down there.
    It's fukkin' depressing.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Zizoudane you just described the vast majority if not all media outlets no matter what your brand. Name a guy anyone? Who you listen to? They all have their shortcomings and own agendas. Like i said it's why I generally tune it all out and live peacefully in doing so.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Not saying the man is the bible but does have an interesting and different take on things along with a few others of his ilk than the enemy our mainstream outlets. To each his own And btw believe I mentioned it on previous page in this thread but I just listened to him today for 1st time in a bit. Hot button topic , had day off work and pulled it up online to get his take and raised some interesting points. Rarely listen to any news or talk show format on the reg with exception of Doug Gottlieb lol
    I listen to his podcast on the road now and then...for entertainment. His 'philosophy' is like the numbers problem where you think of a random number ahead of time then make up 20 different calculations to end up at that chosen number and say 'ah hah'.

Takes his broad globalist overlord template and then throws in bits and pieces of half dozen timelines and documents out of context and claims it to be a red herring. All the while hyping his supplements and prepper food commercials etc for the $$$

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Doesn't matter.

You can't keep allowing your entire population to buy military grade wapons & take them to Chilli's or the bowling alley.
    I love the argument:
    Well if it becomes an epidemic & people start killing each other with forks everyday...

Gun nuts never want to visit the issue because there's always a way to justify the sale & possession of guns, no matter how many people are killed because of them.

It's fukkin' depressing.

It's just odd that we have 80 million or so legal gun owners and setting aside the half dozen 'mass shooters'.....90% of the gun crimes are committed where and by who? Criminal organizations who live in areas with the strictest gun legislation already....so pretty much boils down to the people. Guess I'm just not for the mass punishment model.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Doesn't matter.

I love the argument:

It's fukkin' depressing.
    with that mentality, we should ban everything. for example, drunk drivers kill way more people daily around the world but you will never see alcohol get banned.

don't worry pal. it's not as bad as how the media portrays americans love of firearms...

CarolinaDaze
    2x- SBR Fantasy Football Champion
    CarolinaDaze's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30925

I feel for the Family's & Friends of these victims. But I can't help but wonder how Blacks feel now that the shoe is on the other foot? It's a crazy world on both sides these days.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Lol yeah I hear ya Itchy P! He does whore out his own version of herbalife like supplements. Just discovered him maybe year half ago and maybe tuned in a dozen or so times. Had some interesting takes on what he thinks is impending race war thougn. And certainly a different take probably more in line with real truth than the big brands are gonna sell the sheep.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

As I've said before many times aside from guns what do all these guys have in common? DRUGS!!!! All these mass killers with 1000 yard blank looks are on drugs when caught. Ssssh let's not make a big deal outta that though Mr Media mogul. Don't wanna fukk with our gov cartel.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    how many mexicans and blacks live in australia?
    We are quite multicultural

Stop looking for justifications/excuses

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    We are quite multicultural

Stop looking for justifications/excuses
    yeah with asians, the other 90% are white. Multicultural lol

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    yeah with asians, the other 90% are white. Multicultural lol
    Last edited by Ihidalgo; 05-18-16 at 12:37 PM.

First ... 2345678 ... Last