jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    here is your problem itchypickle, kermit and others.

Instead of telling you, I'll show you; I have to pick this video because even in other videos which are obvious like eric gardner or tamir you're too brainwashed to think rationally. So with this video even your superheroes agreed what he did was wrong. However...

if this video didn't exist, you and the police force would be 100% behind this dirt bag regardless of the witness account. It is that simple and that should alarm you on how brainwashed you are, now that you know this you have to ask yourself if you want to keep being a sheep or not?
    They arnt brainwashed, they just have a chip on their shoulder against blacks particularly black males because they feel inferior and/or threatened in some way, they know in each of these incidents the cops were wrong or more than likely wrong, but their mentality is to align and identify with whom looks like them, one whom they can relate to and sympathize with more. It's seen in sports and a host of things. If someone is Puerto Rican, doesn't follow boxing and he tunes into a match between a Puerto Rican and a Mexican, almost automatically he will root for the puerto Rican. It's kinda like during O.J.'s trial when you saw the races divided after the verdict, cheering from blacks wasn't so much because they felt O.J. was innocent, rather because it seemed that finally a black man won a murder rap against a criminal justice system that has been historically unequal towards them.
    Last edited by jtoler; 06-08-15 at 03:41 PM.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Best consolidated source with all the relevant info and several videos from all angles of the incident as well as interviews with residents on both sides of the issue. Note that CAsebolt, the officer in question is not only a patrol supervisor but the VP of the police union He won't be fired anytime soon.

http://heavy.com/news/2015/06/eric-c...ckground-name/
    shows what a shithole state texas is when an incompetent little man is voted into a position of authority. he will be fired from job and union because he used excessive force on an unarmed teenage girl. he shamed the badge, department and people he swore to protect. there is no need to break it down by race. there was zero reason for him to restrain the girl in the manner he did. if you are too blinded by prejudices to see that then there is no further point in having a reasonable discussion with you.

if any of you clowns were ever able to find a girl with whom you could reproduce you would be up in arms over a cop manhandling your teenage daughter for no reason at all.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Kudos to the kid who tripped this ignorant pig.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

lmao at the white chick on CNN saying that cop wasn't out of control wtf? could that have been handled any worse other than the cop pistol whipping or opening fire on the kids....answer not really. i'm sure the payday these kids get especially the young lady that got thrown to the ground and pulled by her hair. lmao @ that gif

teaserpleaser

cops need to have higher employment standards getting bottom feeders ...problem is who worth a damn really wants to be a cop today? Thats part of the problem.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    They arnt brainwashed, they just have a chip on their shoulder against blacks particularly black males because they feel inferior and/or threatened in some way, they know in each of these incidents the cops were wrong or more than likely wrong, but their mentality is to align and identify with whom looks like them, one whom they can relate to and sympathize with more. It's seen in sports and a host of things. If someone is Puerto Rican, doesn't follow boxing and he tunes into a match between a Puerto Rican and a Mexican, almost automatically he will root for the puerto Rican. It's kinda like during O.J.'s trial when you saw the races divided after the verdict, cheering from blacks wasn't so much because they felt O.J. was innocent, rather because it seemed that finally a black man won a murder rap against a criminal justice system that has been historically unequal towards them.
    Here is a black man Benét Embry who lives there and actually witnessed what went down. And look how his fellow black man is abusing him in the comments of his own post and he defends himself. I guess that he is brainwashed too.

https://www.facebook.com/benet.embry...52901015923202

Benét Embry No you are Travis Hunter because YOU are a constant reminder of excuses WE use. Fact: It was a pool party for the residents of THIS community thus meaning it is a PRIVATE event. 2. There was NO reason to run especially if you did nothing wrong 3. Neighbors didn't call police, security did after kids outside the community started jumping the fence to gain access to the pool and fighting with residents. 4. The police told all of them to GO HOME. Not go to the cotton field or anything like that. 5. The kids that were detained were the kids that were running 6. The girl was told to leave several time but stood flat footed cursing and arguing with the officer when all she had to do was follow instructions and go get her parnets 7. She jerked back which she could have been arrested for resisting arrest. So I do see your point but you got to look at all aspects.

So if you are black and you don't go along with what everyone else says, then you are a sell-out despite knowing more truth than someone that lives 2,000 miles away and watched a small fraction of a much longer event that had taken place.

But still...

This guy...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    shows what a shithole state texas is when an incompetent little man is voted into a position of authority. he will be fired from job and union because he used excessive force on an unarmed teenage girl. he shamed the badge, department and people he swore to protect. there is no need to break it down by race. there was zero reason for him to restrain the girl in the manner he did. if you are too blinded by prejudices to see that then there is no further point in having a reasonable discussion with you.

if any of you clowns were ever able to find a girl with whom you could reproduce you would be up in arms over a cop manhandling your teenage daughter for no reason at all.
    how else was he supposed to restrain her Gritser? Serious question. How do you arrest someone who pulls and jerks and once you get them on the ground and say sit still they keep bobbing and popping up?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post

good points...lets be real if that's a white girl and those are white blue eyed blonde hair kids this would be a big deal....even in assbackwards racist texas they'll have to pay for this though.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    good points...lets be real if that's a white girl and those are white blue eyed blonde hair kids this would be a big deal....even in assbackwards racist texas they'll have to pay for this though.
    Let's be real. If all of those kids were white, I doubt this story would have made the news at all.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Kermit

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Let's be real. If all of those kids were white, I doubt this story would have made the news at all.
    Watch as the girl is pulled to the ground...just mute it and it doesn't seem bad at all, what makes it seem 'dramatic' is the 3-5 girls who rush in screaming like a bunch of crazy people for effect. Just blown WAY outta proportion.

Kermit

The fukkin' Texas Tumbleweed

teaserpleaser

Lmao true but is it fair to say it doesn't get to that level....does that cop smash Kelly and pull her hair and pull his service pistol on Todd and chad for doing not much at all? Section 8 housing huh more like gated community housing after the settlement should help to deal with the trauma from this nonsense

teaserpleaser

The fukkin' Texas Tumbleweed
    Out of control .....ass fukk

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Listening to the audio again...good lord I see why he might have wanted to put her face in the ground...listen to these people screaming at tops of their lungs....reminds me of a certain movie I just watched recently...can't say the name but I swear you could play scenes along side this crowd and wonder if its how Hollywood creates their sounds effects

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 615

All these guys on here thinking its so damn easy to keep your cool every second of every minute when you are facing potential death every day you go out on the beat. I read an earlier post that these kids will never respect the police after being subjected to this moment. Hate to tell you this, but the majority of those little bastards don't respect them already. They know that all they have to do is yell and scream, and then find someone with a video phone, and they are on the news. There used to be a time that you could ask a kid what they want to be when they grow up, and they would automatically say a policeman or fireman. There will be a lot fewer people wanting to be cops in the future because they won't want to deal with this bullshit. Who are you thug sympathizers going to blame then?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    All these guys on here thinking its so damn easy to keep your cool every second of every minute when you are facing potential death every day you go out on the beat. I read an earlier post that these kids will never respect the police after being subjected to this moment. Hate to tell you this, but the majority of those little bastards don't respect them already. They know that all they have to do is yell and scream, and then find someone with a video phone, and they are on the news. There used to be a time that you could ask a kid what they want to be when they grow up, and they would automatically say a policeman or fireman. There will be a lot fewer people wanting to be cops in the future because they won't want to deal with this bullshit. Who are you thug sympathizers going to blame then?

Yep. All you have to do is watch the few seconds where the cop draws the handgun....he looks up to see the two guys rushing him..the one dude in the street tough spread out positions like he's ready to throw bows....he'd just been rushed by the two girls he had to push. Which is another hilarious story because she was interviewed earlier on CNN and said 'I don't see why he pushed me, I had the right to go try and help my friend while he was arresting her'...uhmmmm....no mam you don't.

Kermit

Pretty soon 9-1-1 calls are going to go like this:

"Hello 9-1-1, what is your emergency?"

"Yes, we need the police, there are several fights breaking out at our neighborhood pool and there are dozens of people that don't live here climbing the fences to get in"

"Can you tell us the race of the individuals that are climbing the fences and fighting?"

"They are black"

click

"Hello? Hello?"
    Last edited by Kermit; 06-08-15 at 08:15 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mr KLC

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Anyone who can't see that "unarmed 14 year old girl" was acting like a belligerent asshole is simply too stupid to get anything.

Those kids were at a place they didn't belong, and we're told repeatedly to leave. They were there to cause trouble. Period.

He "disgraced the badge". LOL.
    What a fukkin joke. He did exactly what anyone would do in that situation. He controlled the thugs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cop going down

national story now

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

What's the over/under on cities with riots from whiny little protesters going to be when this cop is not fired?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

"Yes, we need the police, there are several fights breaking out at our neighborhood pool and there are dozens of people that don't live here climbing the fences to get in"

"Can you tell us the race of the individuals that are climbing the fences and fighting?"

"They are black"

click

"Hello? Hello?"

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9107

"They are black"

click

"Hello? Hello?"
    Funny thing Kermit, its already like that. They're rushing out to go lay the smackdown on somebody.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9107

Cop must've graduated from the Cartman police academy.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Funny thing Kermit, its already like that. They're rushing out to go lay the smackdown on somebody.
    The 9-1-1 dispatchers?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9585

Quote Originally Posted by Mr KLC View Post
    Respect is earned. Why do you think so many kids do not respect police anymore? Shit like this is the reason. Cops shooting civilians (thugs or not) constantly is the reason. Stop and search programs is the reason. Thug cops is the reason.

Who would you blame? The kids?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Respect is earned. Why do you think so many kids do not respect police anymore? Shit like this is the reason. Cops shooting civilians (thugs or not) constantly is the reason. Stop and search programs is the reason. Thug cops is the reason.

I blame the parents of this new generation of kids.

When I grew up in the 80's we didn't have the internet and the ability to record everything and then edit it to meet our agenda and upload it for the world to see knowing the the media would run with it regardless of actual facts.

jtoler

Will the south rise again.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Will the south rise again.
    There is about as much chance of that as there is to have a weekend in Chicago with no gunshots being fired.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

That is the biggest pile of bullshit I've ever heard, Optional. I'd expect better from you. Civilians dying at the hands of cops is not the norm. Are there a few bad cops? Sure. What we have is a bunch of entitled, bratty kids that don't respect anybody. They didn't respect the people, and their families, that lived in that complex. They didn't respect the security guards working there. They didn't respect the police when they arrived. They know they can get away with this shit because all they have to do is record what they want, go to a local news agency, and get their 15 minutes of fame. Human nature for kids is to try and get away with anything you can. They're just taking this to the next level now. Using your response, are we going to blame the families at the private pool also? Are we going to blame the $10/hr security guard who shouldn't have to deal with thugs like that in the first place?

Kermit hit it on the head. What are the damn parents of these kids teaching them if they are even there at all? The police shouldn't even be a part of these kids' lives if they were acting the way they should in the first damn place. I live in the South, where the racists supposedly run wild. I've lived in the ghetto growing up, and had many friends that have lived there also. Not one time have I ever had someone tell me personally that they have been pulled over due to their race. That's 46 years of living in Texas, Louisiana, and Tennessee. You want to know why? Because they don't act like fools, and open the door to the police entering their lives.

Stop making excuses for these kids. That's what they want, because then in a lot of their minds, that gives them the green light to keep displaying this behavior. You have parents that don't back up our teachers when their kids act up. You have parents that are absent when kids do all kinds of things in these neighborhoods. Now we're doing it with the police. No wonder these little whippersnappers are the entitled brats that we have today.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15337

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    cops need to have higher employment standards getting bottom feeders ...problem is who worth a damn really wants to be a cop today? Thats part of the problem.
    this is what you get when most of the hired pigs are ex military uneducated stupid fuks like itchy who couldn't hold a job wearing a hair net and washing pots

Kermit

^^^Let me give you a hand there because your links don't work.

jtoler

Thanks, on the cell.

First 1234567 Last