Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Seattle Washington - a travelogue

@ 34000 ft right now on jblue wifi. Headed to the Emerald City for some hiking, food and baseball (unfortunately no nfl). Anyone have any must dos? Have 6 nights, two in olympic, one @ the state fair and three downtown.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    @ 34000 ft right now on jblue wifi. Headed to the Emerald City for some hiking, food and baseball (unfortunately no nfl). Anyone have any must dos? Have 6 nights, two in olympic, one @ the state fair and three downtown.
    take the lynx to sodo and get some of that west seattle kush. its awesome.

also go to the Crab Pot and ride the big wheel.

if i had a bunch of people with me i'd go to Pikes market and get some fresh seafood and vegetables have a cookout.

Boner_18
    Update your status

Saw fish ladder, took ferry to olympic peninsula, watched the hawks game at a bar in Sequim. Hiked Hoh and rialto beach today, hiking marmot pass tomorrow then to the WA state fair. After that ill be in Sea proper for couple days will check some that stuff out bear.

Olympics were sweet today. Gorgeous weather and mind blowing (coming from east coast) scenery!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13428

Don't step on any needles

Boner_18
    Update your status

Was surprised to see a needle drop box onthe ferry.. My wife said "do you think there are taht many diabetics.."

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Boner_18 View Post
    Was surprised to see a needle drop box onthe ferry.. My wife said "do you think there are taht many diabetics.."
    it probably is actually. There are quite a few diabetics and they need a sanitary place to dispose of the needles.

Post of some pictures of the hiking and beaches that you saw i am trying to make it back out to that area for hiking

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

seattle is a dump compaired to Victoria, vancouver.....banf, whisler..........if you have time get out of dodge......u wont ever go back to seattle once you tatsed BC

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2476

awesome bone bone!!!

Boner_18
    Update your status

Back @ 34000 ft on my way back to NYC. Spent 3 days in Seattle at the fairmont olympic downtown. Hiking, then WA state fair, dropped off the car @ seatac.

Seattle was cool, chihuli(sp?) glass, pike place, Safeco were highlights. Lowlights include hipster douche dinner @ sitka and spruce, seattle nightlife is really dumpy, lotsa disgusting homeless/vagabonds.

all in all, very fun trip. Will try to get some nature pics posted for you BB.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seatac is the shit ...whatever you do don't miss your flight and stay at the motel 6 I think it was across from the rental car lot ....fukkin nightmare drug deals,primpin, etc etc reminded me of home