Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I like the saying once you go black you never go back.

The one that I like more and is much more true- Once you go black we don't want you back
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

artofaggression
    artofaggression's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Thats right....nice Mitchell, I agree. You dont see black ladies slobbering all over white men but some of these ladies wanna get up on that black wood. Idk whats up. Blacks taken over 37.4% of white woman and they have near 100% monopoly on their own ladies. Another black eye for the white man....

Mitchell88
    Mitchell88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by artofaggression View Post
    Thats right....nice Mitchell, I agree. You dont see black ladies slobbering all over white men but some of these ladies wanna get up on that black wood. Idk whats up. Blacks taken over 37.4% of white woman and they have near 100% monopoly on their own ladies. Another black eye for the white man....
    how is that a black eye? Once a woman goes to a black guy us white guys don't want to bang her anymore. Second off the reason that blacks have almost 100% monopoly on their own women is because 99% of them are disgusting looking. The other 1% work in the movies

artofaggression
    artofaggression's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Lmao you all over it!!!! I did once bang a white broad who was married to a brotha for 20 years....she was hot as hell but she spoke ebonics and it made no sense seeing this gorgeous white lady talking ghetto-like. She fell in love with me and I had to cut it off real fast.

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

IMO, the reason the racist standards continue to be "allowed" is because all too many white people laugh at it, and as such tacitly approve of it. We need to all get on the same page, and start speaking out about it. What we white people need is someone who is able to bring us all together--someone like, dare I say, MLK.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

lolololol
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Too bad they can't say Mexican jokes... No Mex in NBA

"Look at Rodrigo jump for the rebound , he wouldn't need a ladder to pick oranges"

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

what do you say to a girl with 2 black guys?

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    dis our focking teety!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3762

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    black people were enslaved and oppressed for hundreds of years.

they can say whatever they want about white people, but not the other way around.

it is what it is.

there is also a double standard whereby women can jokingly or seriously put down men on tv shows etc, but not the other way around
    Theres definetley a double standard when it comes to women putting down men.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by deltgen View Post
    IMO, the reason the racist standards continue to be "allowed" is because all too many white people laugh at it, and as such tacitly approve of it. We need to all get on the same page, and start speaking out about it. What we white people need is someone who is able to bring us all together--someone like, dare I say, MLK.
    A good majority of them being Libtards.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    How many protest will Al sharpton put together if cable had a WET channel (White Entertainment Television)?
    what do you think the country music channel is ???!

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Way to live it up...that was fun huh

teaserpleaser

Lmao you all over it!!!! I did once bang a white broad who was married to a brotha for 20 years....she was hot as hell but she spoke ebonics and it made no sense seeing this gorgeous white lady talking ghetto-like. She fell in love with me and I had to cut it off real fast.
    Pics or it didn't happen....everybody knows the black back to white thing rarely happens for obvious reasons.

teaserpleaser

The old we don't want them routine ....nice not to want what you can't have. I stopped dating white girls back in 2001 freaky as penetrate treat you real good when everything's good no drama everything's perfect until its time to end the relationship then all hell breaks loose. You should hear the things the 5 or so white girls would say about you guys boring, bad in bed, you know the usual.
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 04-17-14 at 07:57 AM.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    What would change? The majority of networks run predominanly white programs with white lead actors.
    Yeah, and they are all gay

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9100

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    black people were enslaved and oppressed for hundreds of years.

they can say whatever they want about white people, but not the other way around.

it is what it is.

there is also a double standard whereby women can jokingly or seriously put down men on tv shows etc, but not the other way around
    Blacks weren't the only people that have been slaves. Since the dawn of mankind, there were always slaves of some sort. Who do think built the Pyramids, or the Roman Coliseum? Slaves. Even the great British empire used slaves at one time, or another. The double standards set today are nothing but a complete hypocrisy.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

To be fair, the Chinese that came to this country for work back in the 1800's were basically treated like slaves and dealt with the same racism from both the citizens and the Government. They persevered and seem to be doing quite well for themselves today.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

packerd_00

Guess you've never been outside of America,get out in the world,there's plenty of black girls with white guys.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    what do you think the country music channel is ???!
    You call that crap Country Music

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Danial Tosh can get away with saying whatever he wants.
    True that. And i find him funny

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    To be fair, the Chinese that came to this country for work back in the 1800's were basically treated like slaves and dealt with the same racism from both the citizens and the Government. They persevered and seem to be doing quite well for themselves today.
    so your telling me the chinese were dealt the same horrible treatment in North America as the African slaves in North America? You know thats bs.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Guess you've never been outside of America,get out in the world,there's plenty of black girls with white guys.
    I second that. Im Jamaican and Im use to seeing Black women with white men and it's perfectly fine.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

First 12