rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

IDK how old you guys are who are saying 9-11 was a govt conspiracy, but I watched it live on numerous channels.

I didn't witness the 1st plane hit, but watched in horror as the 2nd plane hit.

The trade centers were supposedly built to withstand a direct hit of an aircraft. The trade centers were built in the early 70's. Todays aircraft are a lot bigger and hold more fuel.

Who ever planned those attacks, I'm guessing an engineer, knew how to slam those jets, full of fuel, into the corners of each bldg.

You guys know they tried to blow the trade centers from the bottom, right? A van full of explosives parked in the underground garage blew a huge hole in the ground. I witnessed that one too. TV of course.

Bin Laden had a huge hard on for the world trade centers. He wasn't stopping until he succeeded.

In case you haven't noticed, since the fall of those towers, (coincidence?) the world's economy has taken a shit.

The real conspiracy here should be, did Bin Laden succeed in hurting the worlds economy by bringing down those
    towers? If so, you guys should be mad as hell, because with the worlds economy in the shitter, you guys are
    suffering the most with no job prospects and a shit wage with no benefits.
    Last edited by rkelly110; 03-10-14 at 07:14 AM.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    K, whats another building that fell like that from a fire, I dont expect a response back. Strangely 3 fell that day the same way from fires, only time in history thats happened to steel reinforced buildings.
    K, what's another building this large that got slammed into from a 300K pound jet full of fuel right in the center? I don't expect a response back. This is the only time in history that this ever happened at this extreme. Oh yeah, back in the 60's they assumed that the building could take a shot from a jet, which it did.

It is completely asinine to think that a 100 story building can get slammed from a large jet, be on fire, and continue to burn to the ground without collapsing. Then you have a building below getting dumped on with tons of flaming shit from the building above. How many times has that happened in history?

This was much more than a janitor flicking a lit cigarette into a trash bin and catching the building on fire.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

In case you haven't noticed, since the fall of those towers, (coincidence?) the world's economy has taken a shit.

The real conspiracy here should be, did Bin Laden succeed in hurting the worlds economy by bringing down those
    towers? If so, you guys should be mad as hell, because with the worlds economy in the shitter, you guys are
    suffering the most with no job prospects and a shit wage with no benefits.
    This is what all of the truthers seem to ignore. What did the United States gain by the attack on 9/11? Nothing. The U.S. doesn't need to attack itself for approval to do anything.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6355

What if the owner of Building 7 wanted it to fall, did it still fall from flaming debris then?

deltgen
    deltgen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4528

[QUOTE=jizay;21345564]This is the retort of nearly all conspiracy theory morons who don't understand logic. If you doubt the conspiracy story (which makes no sense), then you are accused of believing everything you are told and are naive. In reality, the conspiracy theorists are usually the most naive people walking the planet.

THIS makes the most sense of everything in this thread.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Several hardcore leftist news organizations (Matt Taibbi/Rolling Stone magazine) would have shit in their own mothers mouth for a chance to point the finger at Bush/Cheney..They couldn't find any proof of a conspiracy.

The most they could find was examples of inept politicians who had been warned of a probable commercial airline attack and did nothing to prevent it.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    Several hardcore leftist news organizations (Matt Taibbi/Rolling Stone magazine) would have shit in their own mothers mouth for a chance to point the finger at Bush/Cheney..They couldn't find any proof of a conspiracy.

The most they could find was exam<3ples of inept politicians who had been warned of a prob able commercial airline attack and did nothing to prevent it.
    Your making too much sense for the conspiracy theorists here..

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Debunked nonsense.

If 9/11 was an inside job, why isn't the NYFD (a department that lost 350 people) requesting any investigation into the matter? You know the guys who were actually there?

I can only assume it is because they were also part of the conspiracy and the members that they lost "died for their Government"
    Kermit, half of the posts in this thread are yours pal because you work part time as government troll to disrupt any discussion about government crimes. So, go ahead and start some new threads about hanna montana or justin bieber and go nuts there.
    Last edited by pronk; 03-10-14 at 09:58 PM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Kermit, half of the posts in this thread are yours pal because you work part time as government troll to disrupt any discussion about government crimes. So, go ahead and start some new threads about hanna montana or justin bieber and go nuts there.
    Nice, now I am a conspiracy.

Or maybe I am just someone that uses rational common sense instead of falling for some conspiracy videos that are nothing but edited excerpts from interviews and obscure quotes that were taken out of context.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

They have done so, also as others have said, that they heard bombs going off.
    Nooooooo, they said it sounded like bombs. Do you dress yourself in the morning?

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

What if the owner of Building 7 wanted it to fall, did it still fall from flaming debris then?
    Jtoler thinks a single man with his bare hands took down a building

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25004

Nice, now I am a conspiracy.

Or maybe I am just someone that uses rational common sense instead of falling for some conspiracy videos that are nothing but edited excerpts from interviews and obscure quotes that were taken out of context.
    What you call "rational common sense" is really just you taking the official explanation as the gospel truth, and refusing to acknowledge that the government has been less than forthcoming about the events of 9/11, and that's putting it nicely. The 9/11 report issued by the U.S. features "facts" obtained after an "investigation" by FEMA.....not the FBI, NYPD, structural engineers etc. And they weren't even allowed to examine all the evidence. As I said before, it was hauled off in haste, shipped overseas, and destroyed.

You can try to rationalize the collapse of building 7 all you want to, but the fact is that it was NOT impacted by an airliner. Fires alone caused it to disintegrate and implode? That's laughable. But hey, your government said so, so it must be true. Corruption happens in pretty much any other mode of business, but not government right? You really think the U.S. economy suffering as a result would deter corruption at the highest levels of power? Elite power and money is not contingent upon a thriving economy. We're not talking about your Uncle Herb's pizza parlor here. The manipulation is far more complex than that. Tanking the economy can actually serve the agenda in some cases. You sound like the one who's naïve.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32516

This is what we have and don't have.

1) Firemen saying there was "a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors." "I would say it was probably about a third of it".

2) A laymen officer the fireman was standing next to said, "that building doesn’t look straight." He then says "It didn’t look right".

3) They put a transit on it and afterward were "pretty sure she was going to collapse."

4) They "saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13".

5) Photographic evidence of a fire directly under the penthouse which collapsed first.

6) The penthouse fell first, followed by the rest of the building shortly after.

7) The collapse happened from the bottom.

8) Photographic evidence of large smoke plumes against the back of B7.Plumes of smoke so large you can't see the entire rear of the 47 story office building.

9) Silverstein is not a demolition expert and was talking to a fire fighter and not a demolition expert. Why would he use the word "Pull" to describe the demolition to a fire fighter?

10) Silverstein denies "Pull" means "Controlled demolition". He said it means "Pull" the teams out of the building.

11) Silverstein did not make the decision to "Pull". (Whatever that means) "they made that decision to pull and then we watched the building collapse"

12) Another fire fighter used "Pull" to describe the decision made to get him out of the building.
    What we don't have...

1) Clear view of the large hole

2) Number of columns and location of columns taken out by the tower impact

3) Clear view of all the fires seen on the south side

4) Any sign of an actual explosive.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

You can try to rationalize the collapse of building 7 all you want to, but the fact is that it was NOT impacted by an airliner. Fires alone caused it to disintegrate and implode? That's laughable.
    What part of "Hit by TONS of flaming debris" don't you understand?

How many buildings in history have had a taller building on fire falling on top of them and withstood it?

Like I said pages ago, I don't think you guys have any clue as to the severity of the damage done that day.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-11-14 at 05:42 PM.

jtoler

How many buildings in history have had a taller building on fire falling on top of them and withstood it?

Like I said pages ago, I don't think you guys have any clue as to the severity of the damage done that day.
    Funny you seem to be in every single conspiracy thread on this site saying the same exact thing over and over, always the same thing no matter what the topic.

stevenash

Funny you seem to be in every single conspiracy thread on this site saying the same exact thing over and over, always the same thing no matter what the topic.
    Are you an engineer?
    Are you an architect?

Kermit

Maybe that is because there is only one common sense answer that you guys seem to be dismissing. You want ever so badly for there be a proven conspiracy to chastise a Government that protects you while you sleep. It doesn't make sense. Just like it doesn't make sense why a country would attack itself for no gain.

I don't remember seeing you in any threads until this one.

Eddy Munny

You're ignoring the obvious. Nobody is debating the debris or the fires. But the nature of the collapse defies this as a valid explanation. Random debris would cause random damage to the building and consequently the deterioration would be well, random. Have you seen the actual footage of the collapse? It bows a touch in the middle and then experiences an even, symmetrical collapse almost as if it had taken an enormous elevator down to ground level. This never happens outside of expert demolitions. Random debris and fire do not create a smooth collapse that barely affects the surrounding buildings. There were 24 central steel columns in WTC 7 that would have ensured it damn near impossible to collapse in the middle and then fall straight down. If it were to fall at all (unlikely given the damage), it would have toppled over, or collapsed in sections.

And this is just one aspect of 9/11 that doesn't add up to the official story. There's plenty more where that came from. You obviously would rather not be bothered with facts though. Keep believing fairy tales.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Are you an engineer?
    Are you an architect?
    Yes.

Eddy Munny

A government that protects us while we sleep? Puh-lease......Why can't they protect us while we eat then? They're in bed with Monsanto so everybody can make a pretty penny while we eat toxic, genetically modified food. They're also trying to push a bill that would allow them freedom from having to label GMO food as such.

jtoler

Maybe that is because there is only one common sense answer that you guys seem to be dismissing. You want ever so badly for there be a proven conspiracy to chastise a Government that protects you while you sleep. It doesn't make sense. Just like it doesn't make sense why a country would attack itself for no gain.

I don't remember seeing you in any threads until this one.
    Again its very funny and strange that youre in all the conspiracy threads saying basically verbatim the same thing, almost seems you copy and paste statements saved in wordpad, go figure. No matter what the topic immediately you enter the thread with your schtick.
    Points Awarded:

pronk gave jtoler 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kermit

Why is it that you guys can consistently run wild with your conspiracy theories(actually someone elses theories) but I can't debate them? So if there are 10 threads per year on the same subject that I can only post in one of them?

Copy and paste statements from word pad? That is pretty funny.

My schtick? That's even funnier.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

And this is just one aspect of 9/11 that doesn't add up to the official story. There's plenty more where that came from. You obviously would rather not be bothered with facts though. Keep believing fairy tales.
    Fairy Tales??? Hours before WTC #7 collapsed, many people who were actually there involved the rescue efforts knew that it was coming down due to the severe damage. Were they in on it to?

Kermit

So let's hear what you experts think should have happened to the twin towers after they were hit by those planes and should have never collapsed.

They burn for days, fires put themselves out, etc...

Eddy Munny

So if it doesn't jive with mainstream news outlets, it's consigned to the "conspiracy theory" zone? So be it. Your "non-conspiracy theories" are also someone else's..... unless your own personal investigation led to you to the conclusion that 19 Muslim extremists under the direction of some Pakistani cave dweller were solely responsible for 9/11. You failed to refute my last post concerning the destruction of WTC 7.

It's ironic that your avatar is Kermit in a detective getup, since that's basically who the government commissioned to investigate and submit a report on 9/11.

Kermit

Are you guys in the same crew who also believe that the Government most recently covered the East Coast with some type of "man-made" snow that doesn't turn to water when it melts?

Eddy Munny

Fairy Tales??? Hours before WTC #7 collapsed, many people who were actually there involved the rescue efforts knew that it was coming down due to the severe damage. Were they in on it to?
    That's a crock. People on the inside knew. It was relayed down the chain of command inconspicuously. That goon in your video was just echoing what he had heard. There's no way he could have been certain it was bound to collapse unless he had X-ray vision and even then it would have only revealed damage too insubstantial to level the building in a matter of seconds. You're clueless dude....out of your depth.

The BBC news aired a live report that day stating that building 7 had collapsed 20 minutes before it actually did. It's collapse was a foregone conclusion not because the structural damage was so great, but because it was a demo job. Wires got crossed and the BBC broadcast announced it's demise while the damn thing stood in the background. Then right before WTC 7 did collapse, the live feed was cut. These are the facts.

Kermit

All day long news agencies all over the world were reporting of a possible collapse of WTC #7 due to information they were receiving and then it did, and you people were shocked by it.

Unreal.

jtoler

So let's hear what you experts think should have happened to the twin towers after they were hit by those planes and should have never collapsed.

They burn for days, fires put themselves out, etc...
    Its all honky dory bro, I get ya.

Kermit

Its all honky dory bro, I get ya.
    Seriously though, what do you think the end result should have been? The fires obviously had no chance of being contained.

stevenash

Yes.
    Why don't I believe you?

Eddy Munny

All day long news agencies all over the world were reporting of a possible collapse of WTC #7 due to information they were receiving and then it did, and you people were shocked by it.

Unreal.
    They (the BBC) reported that it HAD collapsed, not POSSIBLY WILL....all this while the building stood. Somebody obviously recognized the fatal error and the live feed was cut precisely the moment prior to its actual collapse. Pay attention.

jtoler

Seriously though, what do you think the end result should have been? The fires obviously had no chance of being contained.
    I believe whatever you believe. If you believe the plane would go into the building wings intact and nose come out the other end then I believe that also.

First 1234567 Last