marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Protestors (rioters) annoy me. get a life fkn bums.

According to testimony released by McCulloch's office Monday night, Wilson said Brown hit him in the face after a confrontation. Wilson drew his gun in fear that Brown would knock him out. Wilson said Brown nearly dared him to shoot Brown.
    Wilson said he managed to pull the trigger, and the gun "clicked" twice without firing before a shot went through the window. Wilson said Brown stepped back and then looked at him with the "most intense, aggressive face."
    "The only way I can describe it, it looks like a demon, that's how angry he looked. He comes back towards me again with his hands up."

Brown took off running and Wilson followed him. Wilson said Brown eventually stopped and approached him. Wilson yelled to Brown to get on the ground. Wilson alleges Brown kept coming toward him and put his hand under his waistband of his pants.
    Wilson said Brown was looking like he was going to tackle him. Wilson then fired shots toward Brown's head, killing him.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Or people can protest without rioting and looting. Who works at all these places they just burned down? Who goes to these places they just burnt down? Who lives around these places they burnt down?
    I don't like this argument.

Sure, it would be better if there would be peaceful protests, but there has been peaceful protests for months now and look where it ended up?

When we see violent protests during the 'Arab Spring' or the european austerity protests, the same sort of thing is happening, but people don't talk about it in the same way.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    What point is that MD?

An officer did his job and someone died.. A jury made of people just like you and me looked over the evidence and found no crime.. Kid was caught shop lifting, got physical with the officer, then shot and killed... End of story.. If it was black officer that shot a white kid doing the exact same thing I would feel no different..

Doesn't matter what color or race in this particular case as far as I see it.. Media is pumping it as a white PO on black killing, people of black race are reacting to it... Al Sharpton and other black activists are flaming the fire in the media...

Pretty black and white if you ask me MD.. No point missed..
    Maybe, and I know this is a stretch, but maybe some people doubt that an officer simply "did his job"? Maybe just a few people, just a few, think that he murdered an unarmed teen lawlessly and then was not prosecuted for it? You think you could wrap your head around that point?

marzwoody

This could of all been avoided. you don't attack police officers.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

What point is that MD?

An officer did his job and someone died.. A jury made of people just like you and me looked over the evidence and found no crime.. Kid was caught shop lifting, got physical with the officer, then shot and killed... End of story.. If it was a black officer that shot a white kid doing the exact same thing I would feel no different..

Doesn't matter what color or race in this particular case as far as I see it.. Media is pumping it as a white PO on innocent black person killing, people of black race are reacting to it as such... Al Sharpton and other black activists are flaming the fire in the media...

Pretty black and white if you ask me MD.. No point missed..
    You're a penetrating moron.

If you punched a cop you think you'd be dead?

Cops aren't judge, jury, and executioner, their job is to enforce laws that are in place and to protect people. Why don't you murder someone who shoplifts from your store and see what happens.

Also, in 2010, the most recent year in which there is data, there were 162,000 federal cases that went to Grand Jury. There was an indictment in 161,989 of them. Only 11 cases did not.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/f...darren-wilson/

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Maybe, and I know this is a stretch, but maybe some people doubt that an officer simply "did his job"? Maybe just a few people, just a few, think that he murdered an unarmed teen lawlessly and then was not prosecuted for it. You think you could wrap your head around that point?
    You mean like when someone got shot in London by police. then there were riots / robberys for two weeks? it is just an excuse for the scum of society to start looting. the actual percentage of people who are "protesting" about the actual case is very low.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    That's a bullshit argument. No one is saying police should be attacked. Do you think if someone steals something they should have their hand cut off as well?

Also, here's pictures of Officer Wilsons injuries. Warning, graphic images, don't click if you don't have a strong stomach.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/24/justic...s11pgallphotos

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    That's a bullshit argument. No one is saying police should be attacked. Do you think if someone steals something they should have their hand cut off as well?
    So what if the officer got knocked out and the other guy just kept on hitting him? should he of used his weapon then?

MD

How can you make so many posts about something that you clearly don't understand, at all? You can say on a gambling forum that you've lived the gangster life as much as you want, but it doesn't disguise your ignorance.

MD

So what if the officer got knocked out and the other guy just kept on hitting him? should he of used his weapon then?
    Brown was shot once in the police car, then at least five more times 150ft from the police car after running away from Wilson, you focking idiot.

marzwoody

How can you make so many posts about something that you clearly don't understand, at all? You can say on a gambling forum that you've lived the gangster life as much as you want, but it doesn't disguise your ignorance.
    So explain to me what i don't understand? or does my opinion just differ from yours?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12110

You're a penetrating moron.

If you punched a cop you think you'd be dead?

Cops aren't judge, jury, and executioner, their job is to enforce laws that are in place and to protect people. Why don't you murder someone who shoplifts from your store and see what happens.

Also, in 2010, the most recent year in which there is data, there were 162,000 federal cases that went to Grand Jury. There was an indictment in 161,989 of them. Only 11 cases did not.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/f...darren-wilson/

Excessive force used by a police officer is a punishable crime.. A grand jury did not see it that way.. Good enough for me.. I'm sure there were black members on that jury panel..

Nun's you did not see all the evidence presented and your jumping to judgement.. That's being a penetrating moron is you ask me...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Did that happen?

No, he should be arrested for assault. If he beats him to death he should be arrested for murder. Most murderers aren't given the death penalty in the US after a trial by jury, why should a cop get to circumvent that process?

Jibbby and other idiots want to talk about that this cop got a fair trial and thats good enough for him, where was this kids trial?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Excessive force used by a police officer is a punishable crime..
    That is almost never punished.

marzwoody

Brown was shot once in the police car, then at least five more times 150ft from the police car after running away from Wilson, you focking idiot.
    So the Judge and Jury are all wrong and people should just riot on the streets?

You should send a letter to the court you have obviously studied this case a lot more then them.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

marzwoody

Did that happen?

No, he should be arrested for assault. If he beats him to death he should be arrested for murder. Most murderers aren't given the death penalty in the US after a trial by jury, why should a cop get to circumvent that process?

Jibbby and other idiots want to talk about that this cop got a fair trial and thats good enough for him, where was this kids trial?
    How do you arrest a man that is trying to knock you out and reaching in the waistband for what looks like a weapon?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

So the Judge and Jury are all wrong and people should just riot on the streets?

You should send a letter to the court you have obviously studied this case a lot more then them.
    Isn't it possible that the Jury and the rioters, the police officer, and Michael Brown are all wrong?

Think before you speak. The argument is about levels of response, and systematic overreaction by police officers throughout the country.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

How do you arrest a man that is trying to knock you out and reaching in the waistband for what looks like a weapon?
    Really? That's what they're trained to do.

marzwoody

Isn't it possible that the Jury and the rioters, the police officer, and Michael Brown are all wrong?

Think before you speak. The argument is about levels of response, and systematic overreaction by police officers throughout the country.

Is it possible? yes. so is getting struck by lightning. should everyone riot because of possibilities?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Is it possible? yes. so is getting struck by lightning. should everyone riot because of possibilities?
    This is a Jibbby-level post. I thought better of you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

marzwoody

Bunch of scum human beings holding up bridges, so people can't get back from work. and throwing molotov cocktails at police officers that are only trying to do there jobs.

But tell me more of your romanticized view of anarchy.

MD

So explain to me what i don't understand? or does my opinion just differ from yours?
    I explained it to JIBBBY already. Try reading my posts.

The most shocking part of this post is that you're still​ not the dumbest guy in this subforum.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

MD

Beat me to it.

marzwoody

I explained it to JIBBBY already. Try reading my posts.

The most shocking part of this post is that you're still​ not the dumbest guy in this subforum.
    Resorting to insults over the internet now? your so clever.

marzwoody

Bunch of scum human beings holding up bridges, so people can't get back from work. and throwing molotov cocktails at police officers that are only trying to do there jobs.

But tell me more of your romanticized view of anarchy.
    bump.

MD

Hypothetical, marz: England becomes a country ruled primarily by blacks, and an all-black police force starts policing your all-white town. They do not treat you equally under the law, you are their first suspects when crimes are committed, and you are inherently unfavoured by the legal system and seen as a second-class citizen in your own town. One of these officers guns down your unarmed uncle Bumfuckington, who was enjoying a brisk stroll at the time. The courts find the officer not guilty, and you believe that this happened because of racial discrimination, about which you can do fock and all. How bad of an idea would rioting seem then? If it weren't Michael Brown who was gunned down, and was instead dear uncle Bumfuckington, would you react the same?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

I would love to roll with jibbby for 10 mins. Put his body through a human blender. i wouldnt even go for the sub. i would film it and post it on SBR.

marzwoody

Hypothetical, marz: England becomes a country ruled primarily by blacks, and an all-black police force starts policing your all-white town. They do not treat you equally under the law, you are their first suspects when crimes are committed, and you are inherently unfavoured by the legal system and seen as a second-class citizen in your own town. One of these officers guns down your unarmed uncle Bumfuckington, who was enjoying a brisk stroll at the time. The courts find the officer not guilty, and you believe that this happened because of racial discrimination, about which you can do fock and all. How bad of an idea would rioting seem then? If it weren't Michael Brown who was gunned down, and was instead dear uncle Bumfuckington, would you react the same?
    Are the officers really all white though? were are the stats.

MD

Are the officers really all white though? were are the stats.
    Maybe you and JIBBBY should look for the point together.

marzwoody

Maybe you and JIBBBY should look for the point together.
    Ill try but it sounds made up.

marzwoody

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

I don't like this argument.

Sure, it would be better if there would be peaceful protests, but there has been peaceful protests for months now and look where it ended up?

When we see violent protests during the 'Arab Spring' or the european austerity protests, the same sort of thing is happening, but people don't talk about it in the same way.
    Doesn't even need to be peaceful necessarily. Messing up your own hood boggles my mind though. They threw fake blood on the police commissioner in NYC last night and got rowdy with the cops. Trashing the places you work, eat and shop at does nothing except make headlines and make your situation even worse in my opinion. Pretty sure Walmart and Autozone have insurance policies that are going to cover their losses. So what did you accomplish except that now you made your situation worse because your mother/sister/brother/cousin/friend/neighbor is out a job and you have to travel an extra 5 miles to get your diapers when you used to be able to walk around the block (unless you looted a yearlong supply).

And I'm not commenting on who is right or wrong in the Ferguson situation or the current situation in NYC with the shooting in the stairwell (cop doing walk through patrol with gun out tried to turn handle to door in stairwell with gun in hand and gun discharged and killed a black man two levels below him who wasn't doing anything and the cops did not intend to shoot) or what the "right" reaction is. Just seems like there is (or should be) more productive ways of protesting. And I don't think if they had been rioting for the last several months instead of peacefully protesting the outcome of the grand jury would have been any different (at least it shouldn't have any impact on it).
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12110

You're completely out of bounds on this topic Nuns as far as I'm concerned.. We have a law system in place and it works for the most part.. If you basically wanna go vigilante and call a criminal in the right or accuse a peace officer of criminal acts after a jury deliberates and makes it verdict then you are just being completely idiotic and are no better then all the mindless angry rioters causing damage on the streets.....

I thought better of you Nuns.. Perhaps I am mistaken and you aren't as smart as I thought you to be..

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

We have a law system in place and it works for the most part..
    that law system will soon be working in strange ways to make sure you paid ALL your taxes on these gambling winnings

First ... 86878889909192 ... Last