MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    Newcastle 99% white. - can walk streets without fear of robbery or any other crime.

London - mixture of loads of races, black people probably outnumber white people at this point. possibility of getting stabbed (shanked) or robbed. better be on alert at all times. look behind you before you use a cash machine.

Just fact.
    I don't think "fact" means what you think it does.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I don't think "fact" means what you think it does.
    I don't think you understand unless you lived it yourself. you don't know what gangster culture is, or how its a virus on a community. i have had friends from everywhere turkey, ghana, etc. i judge people on who they are not there skin colour, but the fact is in not well of areas (ghettos) there are a ton of black people that can get violent instantly.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12110

JIBBBY, a young boy being shot to death by a police officer has nothing to do with "low income areas." It's a strawman used by racists such as yourself to avoid having to acknowledge how senselessly white police officers in the USA treat minorities.
    Racism is becoming a thing of the past.. It's really played out with a twist if you ask me.. The media keeps it going with isolated incidents, white on black or Mexican crimes.. It constantly stirs the pot.... Politicians also pull the race card to gain notoriety and popularity also..

This is the problem today....

MD

I don't think you understand unless you lived it yourself. you don't know what gangster culture is, or how its a virus on a community. i have had friends from everywhere turkey, ghana, etc. i judge people on who they are not there skin colour, but the fact is in not well of areas (ghettos) there are a ton of black people that can get violent instantly.
    Yeah, assume all you want, that's still not what a fact is.

Hilarious that you think you're an expert on gang culture though.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Racism is becoming a thing of the past.. It's really played out with a twist if you ask me..
    LOL

MD

Racism is becoming a thing of the past.. It's really played out with a twist if you ask me.. The media keeps it going with isolated incidents, white on black or Mexican crimes.. It constantly stirs the pot.... Politicians also pull the race card to gain notoriety and popularity also..

This is the problem....
    Nothing you say surprises me any more. The depths of your ignorance know no bounds.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Obviously, crime is a bigger problem in non-white communities. That's a fact. The causes for that may be up for debate.

The issue is, cops are shooting black men and children in situations where they would not shoot white people.

If a black kid plays with a toy gun, cops shoot him. I don't hear this happening to white children.

There was the case a couple months ago where a guy standing outside of his car, and the cop asked for his ID, the guy reached inside of his car to get his wallet and the cop immediately started firing. That wouldn't have happened if the guy was white.
    Tis true

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

^^ I think there is some validity to Guiliani's comments.. It does sound a bit racist though... Just so happens that the highest violent crime areas in the United States unfortunately are in the low income areas which happen to be consisting of Blacks and Hispanics mostly and not whites... Is what it is...

We do have our random white trailer trash areas and hick small downs that are prone to Meth labs and white drug dealing. Not sure you can classify those as full blown ghetto's though...

As far as Los Angeles, California is concerned law enforcement agencies encourage minorities to become police officers and I do see more and more Black and Hispanic police officers patrolling the streets these days..
    They are just drug dealers in disguise surely jibbb!

marzwoody

Yeah, assume all you want, that's still not what a fact is.

Hilarious that you think you're an expert on gang culture though.
    Well considering i lived in the worst part of South London for 21 years of my life i would say so yes. i lived in a nice house, raised properly good family. but i was still around this all the time. people bringing in knives when i was in school. seen so many fights and people get the shit beat out of them. staying round a friends house and his brother comes home at the middle of the night with a balaclava saying he bashed a guy round the head trying to rob his house. just typical normal behaviour for London. always looking over your shoulder if your out at night.

Go watch Top Boy or Kidulthood to understand the kind of culture i was around. don't assume everyone's brought up in a nice Irish gated community.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Well considering i lived in the worst part of South London for 21 years of my life i would say so yes. i lived in a nice house, raised properly good family. but i was still around this all the time. people bringing in knives when i was in school. seen so many fights and people get the shit beat out of them. staying round a friends house and his brother comes home at the middle of the night with a balaclava saying he bashed a guy round the head trying to rob his house. just typical normal behaviour for London. always looking over your shoulder if your out at night.

Go watch Top Boy or Kidulthood to understand the kind of culture i was around. don't assume everyone's brought up in a nice Irish gated community.
    What do you do for a living?

MD

don't assume everyone's brought up in a nice Irish gated community.
    The fact that you don't see the irony in that statement made me laugh. Thanks marz.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ha are there gated communities in ireland?!

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    What do you do for a living?
    Work a normal job. i don't live in London anymore and have never been a violent person. just making a point based on life experiences.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Top Boy is a good shout tho marzy. Think some of yall would respek tht series

marzwoody

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Top Boy is a good shout tho marzy. Think some of yall would respek tht series
    Yeah that show is great.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Work a normal job. i don't live in London anymore and have never been a violent person. just making a point based on life experiences.
    Ahh a normal job. Happy to see another drug dealer on the board.

marzwoody

I meant a caravan site brah

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

They're called prisons, I believe.
    Points Awarded:

cheeese gave NunyaBidness 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Ahh i see!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Ravens/Saints Over 50 1/2 is solid I think... Both Secondaries are banged up and both offenses are high powered.. Playing in the dome on fast turf as well.. Sharing is caring...

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

http://furysfightpicks.com/nfl-packe...ight-football/

This shit is penetrating hilarious. Absolutely the wrong way to bet teasers in NFL.

So as I said, you try to pick up the worthwhile points. So, here's what Luca recommends teasing:

Raiders +13
    Packers -3.5
    luca seems pretty clueless when it comes to betting NFL...he cried about "last minute super rare BS" in the packers/vikings game...didnt realize vikings scoring a TD with 3-4 mins left in the game qualified as "last minute super rare BS"...thats alot of time to be counting your winnings...of course he deleted my tweets when i pointed this out...wasnt even being a dick about it but hed rather spin it and make it seem like a horrible bad beat, which it absolutely wasnt...if anything, he should be mad at himself for betting a pretty shitty line on the packers game...sharps pounded the spread down to -7.5...if he was mindful of line movement he could have teased GB down to -1.5 and cashed his bet...laying damn near 10 points on the road in a divisional game is not the move...

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Newcastle 99% white. - can walk streets without fear of robbery or any other crime.

London - mixture of loads of races, black people probably outnumber white people at this point. possibility of getting stabbed (shanked) or robbed. better be on alert at all times. look behind you before you use a cash machine.

Just fact.
    Was in London when I was 17 with my friend and my cousin (my cousin was doing a semester abroad in Amsterdam so we went to visit him and took a side trip to London). Was there 2 nights and was young and stupid - got robbed by a bunch of bums the first night but they only got like 20 pounds from my cousin - next night two young dudes tried to mug us but it was after a long night of drinking and we had some South African chicks we had met so threw down in the middle of Piccadilly Circus - didn't lose anything and nobody got seriously hurt. Weird part was the cops could give two shits that all this was going on (the girls were screaming and shit like that). Cops were literally just standing there and watching. Didn't make a good impression on me. Liked Madrid and Barcelona a helluva lot more - better food, better women, better nightclubs, friendlier to NYer's, better weather. Had no issues in Amsterdam either - better "coffee" there.
    Last edited by Napes21; 11-25-14 at 06:04 AM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    Was in London when I was 17 with my friend and my cousin (my cousin was doing a semester abroad in Amsterdam so we went to visit him and took a side trip to London). Was there 2 nights and was young and stupid - got robbed by a bunch of bums the first night but they only got like 20 pounds from my cousin - next night two young dudes tried to mug us but it was after a long night of drinking and we had some South African chicks we had met so threw down in the middle of Piccadilly Circus - didn't lose anything and nobody got seriously hurt. Weird part was the cops could give two shits that all this was going on (the girls were screaming and shit like that). Cops were literally just standing there and watching. Didn't make a good impression on me. Liked Madrid and Barcelona a helluva lot more - better food, better women, better nightclubs, friendlier to NYer's, better weather. Had no issues in Amsterdam either - better "coffee" there.
    napes is 0-1-1 fighting in the UK

in your defense, i'm sure those bums traned ufc

Points Awarded:

cheeese gave PunisherIND 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

dammmnn that's bad luck son! two muggings two nights in a row!! Places like Madrid and Barcelona are more likely to have petty crime like thieving, bag snatching or whatever, while in London you could be in wrong place at wrong time and get head kicked in or stabbed! Although strangely I've actually never seen any trouble in London let alone be involved in anything and I'm there almost every other weekend. I've witnessed far more shiit in my former local town of Northampton...my best mate when I was 16 got stabbed for instance.

Amsterdam is by far the coolest and safest place tho

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    napes is 0-1-1 fighting in the UK

in your defense, i'm sure those bums traned ufc

My record is pretty similar to be fair

Napes21

My record is pretty similar to be fair
    I wrestled for 6 years throughout middle school and high school and was in peak form at the time. Pretty sure I could take on 99% of people in the UK 1-on-1 at least back then. Strength in numbers though. Forgot about the weirdest part of that whole thing - after the whole scrum was over the second night and everyone was separated one of the dudes said to me "No hard feelings right?" and tried to shake my hand. You just tried to fuckin rob me - FOH!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

dammmnn that's bad luck son! two muggings two nights in a row!! Places like Madrid and Barcelona are more likely to have petty crime like thieving, bag snatching or whatever, while in London you could be in wrong place at wrong time and get head kicked in or stabbed! Although strangely I've actually never seen any trouble in London let alone be involved in anything and I'm there almost every other weekend. I've witnessed far more shiit in my former local town of Northampton...my best mate when I was 16 got stabbed for instance.

Amsterdam is by far the coolest and safest place tho

Amsterdam is the only place in europe I've had a confrontation. Some African dude following us around in the red light district, saying "coca, cocaine, coca"

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Amsterdam is the only place in europe I've had a confrontation. Some African dude following us around in the red light district, saying "coca, cocaine, coca"
    were you there at like 2am tho?!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

So a bit of rioting going on now and civil unrest.. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/25...jury-decision/ I may stay out the hood today myself..

A grand jury decision is good enough for me and I have no problem with what transpired.... People should see it the same way and not riot..

Napes21

Or people can protest without rioting and looting. Who works at all these places they just burned down? Who goes to these places they just burnt down? Who lives around these places they burnt down? Protestors marched on three bridges in NYC last night and ended up shutting them down. Got the message across and was all over the news. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_6216528.html

Why trash your own neighborhood and send a bunch of people to the unemployment line?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah just bizarre

MD

Why trash your own neighborhood and send a bunch of people to the unemployment line?
    I wouldn't call it a logical reaction, but is it really unexpected? Racism is systemic; they're a mostly-black neighbourhood being policed by a mostly-white police force operating under a system which has proven time and time again that it is willing to overlook the disgusting crimes committed by this very police force (whether or not that's the case in Ferguson, I won't comment on.)

Violence begets violence begets violence. The only way these people have of reacting is to senselessly riot, but there's nothing sensible about the situation in the first place.

This picture was taken in 1963. Responding to violence and oppression with acceptance and submissiveness does not change anything. If that weren't true, the American war of independence wouldn't have been necessary.

If I were a member of that community and felt as strongly as they did, if I felt as if I was living as a second-class citizen inside of a system that disfavours me, that allows its favoured people to murder my children without reproach, do you know what my ideal course of action would be? I'd try to form one of those "well-regulated militia" and simply gun down any man, police or no, who tried to use violence or oppression against my people. If black people took majority control of Ireland tomorrow and started treating white people analogously to how blacks are treated in the USA, my reaction would be the same.

Extreme situations lead to extreme reactions; both sides of this dichotomy have found themselves in pretty extreme situations.
    Last edited by MD; 11-25-14 at 11:41 AM.

MD

So a bit of rioting going on now and civil unrest.. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/25...jury-decision/ I may stay out the hood today myself..

A grand jury decision is good enough for me and I have no problem with what transpired.... People should see it the same way
    and not riot..
    You always manage to miss the point.

marzwoody

Thanks for sharing your story to prove im not making shit up and you were in the tourist part of London aswell.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You always manage to miss the point.
    What point is that MD?

An officer did his job and someone died.. A jury made of people just like you and me looked over the evidence and found no crime.. Kid was caught shop lifting, got physical with the officer, then shot and killed... End of story.. If it was a black officer that shot a white kid doing the exact same thing I would feel no different..

Doesn't matter what color or race in this particular case as far as I see it.. Media is pumping it as a white PO on innocent black person killing, people of black race are reacting to it as such... Al Sharpton and other black activists are flaming the fire in the media...

Pretty black and white if you ask me MD.. No point missed..

First ... 85868788899091 ... Last