JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12122

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Well, the freeplay is only payable in coupon books, so it doesn't cost them much.
    Funny guy Nuns...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Estonia +1.5 -142 for the contest.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Jimmy Bullard to Win Im a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here @ +400. Will end up nearer +200... Hes gonna win
    And it's now +200 favourite

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Would've bet it, but that shit isn't on any US books.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Not posting in any of the other threads in this sub forum but this place has officially become absolutely useless. This is the only thread worth opening here. It's degraded from isolated circle jerks and inside jokes to full on useless thread after useless thread with absolutely no redeeming value.

I have no desire to be a part of this "community" any longer.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Not posting in any of the other threads in this sub forum but this place has officially become absolutely useless. This is the only thread worth opening here. It's degraded from isolated circle jerks and inside jokes to full on useless thread after useless thread with absolutely no redeeming value.

Just ignore any thread started by Sac - you will find yourself much less annoyed

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

How crazy is this World Trade Center window washers thing goin at moment
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...pdates-4617378
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Removal of post...
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-13-14 at 12:11 AM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post

Yeah, I've grown really tired of this as well. I'm sure the joke is funny to them, but I have less desire to log on every day.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Saw Birdman yesterday, WOW!

Expected it to be a good, funny, weird character piece but it was really terrific, very different that what you'd expect from the trailer. If you're not a huge movie or theatre buff you probably wouldn't enjoy it, but I thought it was amazing.

I try to avoid a lot of movie hype beforehand, so I hadn't come in knowing that the entire film was (presented as) a single take.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Flames u5.5 -145 for contest

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Yeah, I've grown really tired of this as well. I'm sure the joke is funny to them, but I have less desire to log on every day.
    marzy probably thinks its funny. but sack is doing it to be intentionally annoying, which is the worst part.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Expected it to be a good, funny, weird character piece but it was really terrific, very different that what you'd expect from the trailer. If you're not a huge movie or theatre buff you probably wouldn't enjoy it, but I thought it was amazing.

I try to avoid a lot of movie hype beforehand, so I hadn't come in knowing that the entire film was (presented as) a single take.
    was keaton good enough for oscar contention?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    was keaton good enough for oscar contention?
    Yeah, absolutely, front-runner for sure at this point, I'm surprised to say.

The entire movie is built to win awards. Actor comeback, about filmmaking/theatre/criticism. The only thing its missing is a retarded person. The only thing that might hold it back is I don't see it winning a huge lot of fans with the regular joe audience.

At this point I would say it has cinematography locked up. Definite nomination for screenplay, direction, editing, best actor, score, and possibly sound.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

I am trying to breakdown ellenberger vs gastelum and i could use a little help. What do you guys think of gastelums ability to fight at range. By that i mean how is his striki from the outside. I thought he looked okay against story. In fact that was a pretty impressive showing for a guy with so little experience. He used an effective jab and some nice kicks but i think he benefitted from the fact that story really throws wide hooks. Those take longer to reach their target giving gastelums straight punches a better chance of landing first.

I think ellenbegers ability to cover distance and generally faster hands(than story) could make the striking part of the fight more favorable for ellenberger as he should be able to reach his target qucker.

Any opinions or critiques?

Napes21

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    I am trying to breakdown ellenberger vs gastelum and i could use a little help. What do you guys think of gastelums ability to fight at range. By that i mean how is his striki from the outside. I thought he looked okay against story. In fact that was a pretty impressive showing for a guy with so little experience. He used an effective jab and some nice kicks but i think he benefitted from the fact that story really throws wide hooks. Those take longer to reach their target giving gastelums straight punches a better chance of landing first.

I think ellenbegers ability to cover distance and generally faster hands(than story) could make the striking part of the fight more favorable for ellenberger as he should be able to reach his target qucker.

Any opinions or critiques?
    I played Kelvin when the line was better as I think Jake is kind of shot and when things don't go his way he tends to get timid. Kelvin being the younger and hungrier fighter with the higher pace. However, I think at current line most of the value on Kelvin is gone. Instead I would take a look at playing Kelvin by decision or fight GTD. Jake has looked uncomfortable against southpaws in the past and Kelvin a southpaw - Jake has also struggled with the jab from southpaws and Kelvin throws a decent jab. Jake has also gotten hit with the LHK before and Kelvin has that in his arsenal. However, Jake has pretty solid TDD. I think this fight will play out with Jake looking decently competitive in the first but ultimately getting frustrated by Kelvin's jab / aggression and he will wind up backing up to the fence with Kelvin than spending a good bit of time grinding him on the fence without being able to get him down, backing off and landing some shots and repeating the process all over again. Kelvin takes at least two rounds. But again I wouldn't want to lay above -200 on Kelvin SU. I played him at -155. My two cents. Good luck.

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Im not so sure that jake is shot. I think his perfomances in his last two fights have more to do with his opponents superior striking and all around mma game. I dont think kelvin has the level of striking that rory or lawler do however he may be decent enough to give ellenberger some trouble. Thanks for responding though, the point you made about southpaws was interesting. I never really considered that. Who were the southpaws that jake faced?

areallycoolguy
    areallycoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Quote Originally Posted by Napes21 View Post
    I played Kelvin when the line was better as I think Jake is kind of shot and when things don't go his way he tends to get timid. Kelvin being the younger and hungrier fighter with the higher pace. However, I think at current line most of the value on Kelvin is gone. Instead I would take a look at playing Kelvin by decision or fight GTD. Jake has looked uncomfortable against southpaws in the past and Kelvin a southpaw - Jake has also struggled with the jab from southpaws and Kelvin throws a decent jab. Jake has also gotten hit with the LHK before and Kelvin has that in his arsenal. However, Jake has pretty solid TDD. I think this fight will play out with Jake looking decently competitive in the first but ultimately getting frustrated by Kelvin's jab / aggression and he will wind up backing up to the fence with Kelvin than spending a good bit of time grinding him on the fence without being able to get him down, backing off and landing some shots and repeating the process all over again. Kelvin takes at least two rounds. But again I wouldn't want to lay above -200 on Kelvin SU. I played him at -155. My two cents. Good luck.
    i agree 100% tho jake isnt really 'shot' he doesnt need to be because of how lacking he is for mentality and athletic/technical versatility. he also won't be bigger, stronger or faster than gastelum

Napes21

Quote Originally Posted by mmaed View Post
    Im not so sure that jake is shot. I think his perfomances in his last two fights have more to do with his opponents superior striking and all around mma game. I dont think kelvin has the level of striking that rory or lawler do however he may be decent enough to give ellenberger some trouble. Thanks for responding though, the point you made about southpaws was interesting. I never really considered that. Who were the southpaws that jake faced?
    Lawler - granted Lawler much better striker than Kelvin - they both have a decent jab though

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Target is selling gift cards at 10% off on Black Friday.

Therefore, if you have a target cred!t carcl, you can get them at a 15% discount.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Target is selling gift cards at 10% off on Black Friday.

Therefore, if you have a target cred!t carcl, you can get them at a 15% discount.
    Nice, will definitely take them up on that.

Reminds me of the greatest angle-shot of my shopping career.

A local department store ran a promotion a few years back where if you bought a $100 prepaid **** card you would get a $20 off coupon for your next shopping trip. While, you couldn't use the coupon to buy another gift card, you could use the last gift card to pay for the next one. So you could basically print out as money $20 coupons as you wanted for the price of the activation fee of the gift card ($4.95) I went to 4 separate locations and bought them almost completely out (I was thrown out of one location) I spent hours peeling open the gift cards and running the transactions at the self-scan lanes.

At the end I had several thousand dollars worth of $20 off coupons that expired in two weeks. Bought all the christmas presents I needed for that year, bought all the household supplies I would need for the next half-dozen years. It was amazing. Keep hoping they make that mistake again.

The icing on the cake was Cheerios at the same time ran a promotion that if you bought two boxes of cereal you got a free movie ticket. So I bought hundreds of boxes of cheerios, for free, didn't have to pay for a movie ticket for 2 years, and donated the cereal to a local shelter.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Skel, and Vaughany

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Buffalo +4.5 - 2 coupon books.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Buffalo +4.5 - 2 coupon books.
    Not gonna wait to hear who Jibbby is on?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Bovada +5.... Bills for thrills is my play...... Coupon books for everybody..

Rubber Guard

Can always arb out and eat the juice. Jibby is a mind changer, but it is too late now. Eat the juice or fly high together.

Waiting on Jibb...

Rubber Guard

Hell yea Jibb!

Leeets go Buff -aaa-lo

Got your bucket of wings ready? Get your bibb on now Jibb.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Can always arb out and eat the juice. Jibby is a mind changer, but it is too late now. Eat the juice or fly high together.

Waiting on Jibb...
    Have no fear Rubber I've been hit and miss in NFL, maybe even more hit then miss lately... Not mush...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Have no fear Rubber I've been hit and miss in NFL, maybe even more hit then miss lately... Not mush...
    My theory is you're fading yourself.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

My theory is you're fading yourself.
    I don't have a theory anymore when it comes to NFL Nuns.. Lol... +5 seemed like enough points for Miami not to cover is my basic thoughts going into this match up..

You on the Bills too???

Rubber Guard

I admire the way you cap Jibb.

You are like Randy Couture in a sense.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I admire the way you cap Jibb.

You are like Randy Couture in a sense.
    This game is starting to blow up for the Bills down 10 now in the 4th rubber ... Not looking good... Kyle Orton always did suck..

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Coyotes +1.5 -170

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Coyotes +1.5 -170
    trailed, thakns nuns.... i dont usualy bet footbal tho....

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Good luck, champ!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Yee tis excellent... Was always gonna be tho with Edward Norton involved

First ... 81828384858687 ... Last