2.get your Xpaths
    3. Extract Data
    4. Store Data
    Thanks - will have to take a look at this and see if I can figure it out

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps
    Keyboard Warrior's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 743

Yes, but I dont use excel. Im on linux so it is much easier for me to keep everything python based. Then at the end import to a spreadsheet for readability if you want that.

this is better for the simple fact if you want to run scrapers say every 10 minutes or 10 hours. You can rent a cheap virtual server. Throw your python scripts up on it. Then run a few cron jobs and have the spiders scrape everything for you into a Database.

I can find you a few links for excel scraping but it looks really messy. I suck at this stuff so python is the simplest and best for me. Especially with something so easy like scrapy.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

My thought process. SO you can figure out what step is screwed up and it can be moved to almost any environment. Everything is separated to make it easier to work on.

Linux not required at all. Python runs fine on windows so does Sqlite or Mysql

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    this talk is too cerebral for this section of the forum. Please take it to sherdog or the Saloon

Gracias
    tell us more about fish distributions

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Well as part of my Chemical Procurement role, I'm currently investigating the use of Hydrogen Peroxide as a way of eradicating the parasites from salmon, so it's quite pertinent that Poisson distribution has been brought up.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

wtf is this. You plan how to build play grounds.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

srs question would Hydrogen Peroxide get the parasites out of Sac's brain?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Bumdeal

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    srs question would Hydrogen Peroxide get the parasites out of Sac's brain?
    lol

It would, however, Hydrogen Peroxide is highly corrosive and class 5.1 hazard so I'm not sure if even Sac's fat head would be able to withstand that

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

were you lying about being a spacial planner? Seems you know more about chemicals.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboard Warrior View Post
    were you lying about being a spacial planner? Seems you know more about chemicals.
    ha no. I've got a Masters in Spatial Planning and worked in local Government Planning department part-time whilst I was doing my Masters (probably around that time when I started posting on here)...but when I actually got the masters there were no jobs available at time due to recession - no development going on (well there were some jobs but they were in random places like Norwich, Sunderland etc.... no way Im going there!). So I had to get some sort of job and ended up in Chemical industry. I had no real interest in "Spatial Planning" anyway, I was just looking for an excuse to avoid work and stay on at uni and seemed like right thing to do at time.

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

"Chemical Vaughany"

I understand the job part. We all cant be professional gamblers like Nunya. Or professional MMA writers like Jibbby and Gabe.
    Good thing I can always fall back on selling my body. Being a ladyboy and all.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah, Jibbby and Gaberz are living the dream tho...bangin broadz whilst discussing the intricacies of Manny Gamburyan's elite striking

Meanwhile Im hustling trying to get hold of somebody at fuuckin Dow Chemical just so I can buy some Chloroform from them

Keyboard Warrior
    2160p 60fps

Chloroform eh? We could use your chemical knowledge in Thailand

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha hook me up brah. High grade Chloroform in big quantities is proving to be difficult to get hold of these days! I'm actually buying sulphites from Thailand now... Aditya Birla Group... massive company

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

lol

It would, however, Hydrogen Peroxide is highly corrosive and class 5.1 hazard so I'm not sure if even Sac's fat head would be able to withstand that
    I actually use 35% hydrogen peroxide in my pool instead of chlorine. It's POWERFUL... If you put any of it on your finger -- your skin turns white.

Here's some wildness -- my friend had a patch of skin cancer growing. I gave him some H2O2 -- and he drop it on the cancer and it would bubble. After a few weeks it was GONE.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    I actually use 35% hydrogen peroxide in my pool instead of chlorine. It's POWERFUL... If you put any of it on your finger -- your skin turns white.

Here's some wildness -- my friend had a patch of skin cancer growing. I gave him some H2O2 -- and he drop it on the cancer and it would bubble. After a few weeks it was GONE.
    what would you have done if he had ass cancer?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post

yeah Peroxide is a good alternative option.... I believe it isn't that great for algae control though....which is partly why Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate and Trichloroisocyanuric Acid are still used (we sell them to swimming pool industry).

Interesting about the Peroxide and Cancer...I've read about the Peroxide cancer cure thing before! Just found the article I read on it ... http://www.naturalnews.com/042577_ca...medicine.html#

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Amazon is sending me emails about Women's TIMEX watches now because of the contest -_-

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    what would you have done if he had ass cancer?
    Good friends go to any lengths.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Das Jax View Post
    Deadwood, Sopranos, and The Wire... never forget. These three shows were on an entirely different level.
    Give Rectify a try.

It is, by my estimation, the best series on television right now, for a lot of the same reasons that those series' were great. Namely, acting, dialogue, realism.

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

ha no. I've got a Masters in Spatial Planning and worked in local Government Planning department part-time whilst I was doing my Masters (probably around that time when I started posting on here)...but when I actually got the masters there were no jobs available at time due to recession - no development going on (well there were some jobs but they were in random places like Norwich, Sunderland etc.... no way Im going there!). So I had to get some sort of job and ended up in Chemical industry. I had no real interest in "Spatial Planning" anyway, I was just looking for an excuse to avoid work and stay on at uni and seemed like right thing to do at time.
    Come here brah... its not as rough as everyone saysit is. just keep your head down and try not to make eye contact with the OAPs. you will be safe.
    Last edited by marzwoody; 09-24-14 at 01:41 PM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

contest
    Getafe (ESP-P)/Espanyol (ESP-P) Under 2½ -143

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

contest
    San Diego Padres I Kennedy - R +1½ -180
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cheeese

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

If you have access to Bovada's soft lineset you should be hitting Middle Tennesse +3.5 -115.

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

... how could that be the line? I see +3 -140

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    ... how could that be the line? I see +3 -140
    Me too.

Bovada deals two sets of lines. The square set is now at +3 -125, sharp set is +3 -140

Open Bovada in a browser you've never used to access their site before and don't log in. You'll be surprised at what you're missing.

Napes21
    Napes21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 992

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Me too.

Bovada deals two sets of lines. The square set is now at +3 -125, sharp set is +3 -140

Open Bovada in a browser you've never used to access their site before and don't log in. You'll be surprised at what you're missing.
    I miss those days - side note - can someone unpin the damn Maidana/Mayweather fight thread from the top of the forum page? Not sure why but shit is bothering me like a scab I can't pick.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I would if i still had my plastic mod powers. Sbr dont do shit around here...suprised the Mayweather Hatton thread isnt still there

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Padres +1.5 -150 for the contest

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

montreal impact over 2.5

current line at 5d is ovr 2.5,3 -138

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

penetrating line movement.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Padres +1.5 -150 for the contest
    Lol, fuckers gave up 2 runs in the 8th to screw me going for my fifth. I could be taking pictures of my 5dimes camera with my other 5dimes camera!

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache

I have a Bluetooth speaker and an iPod mini. Going for win number 4 tonight with Missouri over SC

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12122

Nuns you asked for my football picks for this Sunday.. The only bet I have up on the board for NFL is on three morning games (3 team parlay)..

5Dimes - Indy Colts money line -330/Detroit Lions pick -125/Pitt Steelers money line -335 ($220 to win $460)

I'm on a one game winning streak.. Feeling good going into tomorrows games unlike weeks before.. We see... Trail or Fade at own risk if you decide to play anything...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Thanks for posting, Jibbbs. I'm mostly just screwing with you anyway, we just happened to be on opposite sides a couple times so far.

If you like NFL Parlays, you should look into teasers, there's lots of easy money there.

First ... 62636465666768 ... Last