frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    110% disagree with the lifting of the city wide lockdown. if 1 innocent person dies because of this, many people will be pissed
    No way they could keep the city locked down for more than 24 hours... was going to happen eventually

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6561

im thinking this is all BS. pretend to pull out and wait for him to come out of hiding and make a mistake

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    At least hold the police to a similar degree of accountability as you do the perpetrator here as they've proven themselves to be less than lawful on occasions during this whole incident.

So much so that ive lost count of how many times peoples right to the 4th amendment has been abused and exploited by over zealous police.

Remember Shari, ITS 1 19 YEAR OLD KID!!!

Stop feeding into the machine woman, your smarter than that...
    What does it matter if he is a 6 year old or 102 year old?

The guy is pictured standing behind the 8 year old that he placed a bomb next to and killed. Was the kid deserving of that for trusting his parents when they said let's go to the Boston Marathon? Was the kid just a liberal dipshit when he made a sign asking for peace?

I'm very well aware that it's a 19 year old kid. However that 'kid' is legally old enough to drive, vote and serve in the military in that apparently shitty country called the US that he'd lived in for more than half his life. That 8 year old child was not. I do not give a fukk what the police do, whose houses they want to search, whatever it is to find this cokroach alive. I suggest you go back a few pages to where I asked why people are so concerned about supposed rights in this case yet if the perp has a bit of a tan - or even worse isn't even a perp but merely looks like one - we just close our eyes.

You won't get me on your side with this one Cooch. He killed and maimed innocent people at the Marathon, killed random people last night and who knows what else will happen before this over. My heart is dead to this fukk.

Ratpack
    Ratpack's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1789

reds rl

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

So, to recap. Police were in a gunfight with the suspects last night. Suspect #1 was killed. Suspect #2 escaped "on foot". There are 10,000 cops and FBI in Boston, investigating the first domestic terror attack in a decade, and a 19-year-old suspect escaped on foot. Miraculous.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2004

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    The murder of the MIT officer makes no sense to me. I don't see why they bothered
    I guess they didn't want to get alerted by authorities.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

So they have video of the guy dropping the bomb... That took them what, maybe one, two hours tops to figure out?? Why did it take them 3 days to release any footage... (Still havent shown the footage dropping the bomb)

If someone robs a store they have his picture on the local news within an hour... These guys bombed American citizens and they had the footage, but decided to delay and keep the info from the public???

And now he got away???

These questions need answers

Who knows what's going on, but you have to admit they have fukked up this investigation big time!

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

is the second suspect still on the run?

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

im thinking this is all BS. pretend to pull out and wait for him to come out of hiding and make a mistake
    Cops aren't that smart, or should I say efficient. Unfortunately (fortunately from my idelogical standpoint) this was a military run thing, because they would have wrecked this dude.

Military just had an "assist" role it looks like.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    They said that they ambushed him... so apparently the MIT officer didn't even see them?

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad they confirmed they did not rob the 7-11.

Made no sense at all, and I say there is no way a 19 year old can evade 10,000 authorities without help

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    So they have video of the guy dropping the bomb... That took them what, maybe one, two hours tops to figure out?? Why did it take them 3 days to release any footage... (Still havent shown the footage dropping the bomb)
    If they don't release the video,"in the name of national security"(the best cover blanket known to man),anyone who has half a brain cell will call bull shit to the tenth degree.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    If they don't release the video,"in the name of national security"(the best cover blanket known to man),anyone who has half a brain cell will call bull shit to the tenth degree.
    Still haven't released footage of this bomb being dropped

Still no video or photos of Suspect #1 being seen post blast

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

No telling what this clusterfukk of a day cost. Could've saved millions by simply putting a bounty on this fukkers head and letting citizens protect their own. Zero chance of anything like this ever happening in the South. It would be a huge mistake to go door to door in Texas if you're a criminal. Get your fukkin head blown off.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    No telling what this clusterfukk of a day cost. Could've saved millions by simply putting a bounty on this fukkers head and letting citizens protect their own. Zero chance of anything like this ever happening in the South. It would be a huge mistake to go door to door in Texas if you're a criminal. Get your fukkin head blown off.
    Yeah. I'm surprised they haven't posted a reward.

Show the video of him dropping the bag with the bomb, post a reward, and something tells me the guy would be caught or dead already.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6561

no doubt he had some help. what kind of help and on what scale is the big question

honestly if i lived in the north eastern coast, i would stay the fukk away from any potential bombing targets/public gatherings

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6958

How could this guy get away?

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1987

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    I think they did it on purpose. They were armed and equipped with explosives, ready to go down fighting it seems. By killing the cop and hijacking the other car, they only created an even larger response. Once they got into a full-fledged battle with the cops, the feds responded. Sorta like in GTA.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6958

Points Awarded:

GamblerSpirit gave Seaweed 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    Glad they confirmed they did not rob the 7-11.

Made no sense at all, and I say there is no way a 19 year old can evade 10,000 authorities without help
    What kind of "HELP",could he get on foot in a locked down city without out being seen by one living soul?

You would have to believe in aliens for that to happen........

Unless they are holding witness leads from the public,but I doubt a witness could keep their mouth shut long enough.......

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    4.he went back into one of the first homes they searched.
    5. They caught him awhile ago and are not releasing the information.

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Maybe he is part of joe Carrol's cult following?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ratpack

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    What does it matter if he is a 6 year old or 102 year old?

The guy is pictured standing behind the 8 year old that he placed a bomb next to and killed. Was the kid deserving of that for trusting his parents when they said let's go to the Boston Marathon? Was the kid just a liberal dipshit when he made a sign asking for peace?

I'm very well aware that it's a 19 year old kid. However that 'kid' is legally old enough to drive, vote and serve in the military in that apparently shitty country called the US that he'd lived in for more than half his life. That 8 year old child was not. I do not give a fukk what the police do, whose houses they want to search, whatever it is to find this cokroach alive. I suggest you go back a few pages to where I asked why people are so concerned about supposed rights in this case yet if the perp has a bit of a tan - or even worse isn't even a perp but merely looks like one - we just close our eyes.

You won't get me on your side with this one Cooch. He killed and maimed innocent people at the Marathon, killed random people last night and who knows what else will happen before this over. My heart is dead to this fukk.
    Your heart may be dead to this fukk but the rule of law exists for a reason.

By your logic whats stopping police from entering the house of anyone and doing what they want to them??

You may not like it but the rule of law exists for good reason in these situations.

Without it you'd have a state of anarchy. Did i just say Syria.

I swear emotions are the most useless of traits in these situations.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4903

Looks like the scanner ustream link is offline.
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

Anyone got a new link?

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Looks like the scanner ustream link is offline.
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

Anyone got a new link?
    http://audio4.radioreference.com/732518686

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Shots fired, 67 Franklin Street

rcene

no doubt he had some help. what kind of help and on what scale is the big question

honestly if i lived in the north eastern coast, i would stay the fukk away from any potential bombing targets/public gatherings
    They should have looked at all his cell phone records and who he was in communication with.

Then stake out those addresses. Be on the lookout in the areas of people he was talking to over the last month or so.

No chance in hell a 19 year old got away from all those authorities

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLcopter View Post
    Shots fired, 67 Franklin Street
    Is it related?

rcene

Nbc news reporting gun fire in Watertown now

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

Fukk i sometimes wonder what neurochemical explosions go on inside that head of yours.

18th Century hikkfukk...

rcene

Here comes the armored vehicles again!

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    Yeah. I'm surprised they haven't posted a reward.

Show the video of him dropping the bag with the bomb, post a reward, and something tells me the guy would be caught or dead already.
    Holy Fukk!

He is the biggest criminal since bin laden AND THE FBI doesn't even have him on the most wanted list or a reward to boot.......

Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 10:36 AM.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Yep, shots fired according to scanner. Interesting to see if related

First ... 84858687888990 ... Last