Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    u are seriously the biggest dumbass on this forum...u might have surpassed rifleman and iifold

and thats fukkin embarrassing considering the competition

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I really hope that after this is all over that there is some explanation with all of this.

Be nice but also not holding breath

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Apparently I was wrong, neither of the arrested are him
    I knew that as soon as you posted..

My source> intellect......

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Can't wait to see how many more people get their 4th amendment rights violated today
    I completely understand the vein of this comment. It makes sense, truthfully. These kids dad make it more interesting. This kid needs to be taken alive. Unfortunately, the odds are stacked. These guys are stripping down everyone, most likely void of their maranda rights, and before "actual" custody.

Vegas39

u are seriously the biggest dumbass on this forum...u might have surpassed rifleman and iifold

Awesome

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

NBC News reported that the old man in Watertown, Ma that was forced to the ground and was probed by robotic devices has been cleared.
    [/QUOTE]

that sounds like it was painful
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I really hope that after this is all over that there is some explanation with all of this.
    My guess would be just a random who didn't stay the f indoors when he shouldve or was out to get a scoop but who knows at this point.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14680

I have an idea. Either you have to be at least 15 years old to post here or above 3rd grade iq.

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

by now its pretty safe to say that he is indeed in a save house somewhere and it will take a long time to find him. these guys are pretty smart i doubt they didnt have a pretty decent escape plan. maybe even a plan to get them out of the country

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sports Bombing Review dot commmmmmmmm

MrZ
    MrZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4903

Quote Originally Posted by StateChamp View Post
    by now its pretty safe to say that he is indeed in a save house somewhere and it will take a long time to find him. these guys are pretty smart i doubt they didnt have a pretty decent escape plan. maybe even a plan to get them out of the country
    I believe he is being housed, but a plan to get him out of the country? They should of did that on Monday.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

They are probably just disposable pawns in a larger scheme. Were promised they wouldn't get caught, would be OK, etc. but when they saw their faces plastered on the FBI website and all over national news outlets they probably panicked.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    I completely understand the vein of this comment. It makes sense, truthfully. These kids dad make it more interesting. This kid needs to be taken alive. Unfortunately, the odds are stacked. These guys are stripping down everyone, most likely void of their maranda rights, and before "actual" custody.
    martial law, baby!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Father claims that his children were setup. Further claims whoever bombed bBoston are "bastards"?
    That guy continues to make me angrier. Set-up. That's why they were/are running and had weapons and bombs on them. Sorry if you're set-up, you come out and claim your innocence. At worst, maybe you run if you're scared - but you certainly don't have all the shit they have/had on them if you're "innocent." F-ing stupid bastard father.

Vegas39

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I have an idea. Either you have to be at least 15 years old to post here or above 3rd grade iq.

Tin foil brigade bye bye

ChalkyDog

Anyway, they're interviewing a shit ton of people that knew these two - said the last time they saw him was over 1 year ago - One specifically as the coach of the younger brother who was a soccer player.

How does that play with the narrative of Foreigners with military experience?

Bostongambler

Pretty smart???? They identified them right away. Then they didn't have any money so they used that guys atm card. I would argue that in fact they are stupid.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

The fact that a 19 year old has been able to evade hundreds of officers, SWAT, K9 units, FBI agents, etc. for this long should be a red flag.

EaglesPhan36

If they were smart, we'd still be talking about a they, not a single person because the "smart" assclown got killed. If they were smart, they would have been half way around the world the day after the bombing. Took three days to get pictures out. Smart would have been long gone. These guys were either totally oblivious and thought they were going to outsmart everyone or as suggested earlier, they might have had more shit planned.
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave EaglesPhan36 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    martial law, baby!

Bostongambler

Another update coming.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Not directly BG. A car can still be used as a weapon of terror

BG are you really in that much fear at this time that you wouldnt feel safe if you were to step outside??

Just saying, thats how this is being portrayed pal..Im just the messenger, not the shooter
    Portrayed where?

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would stay indoors. You step outside and you're diverting police resources from trying to find the fukwit on the lam. You step outside and you risk the massive ordeal the old guy just faced. Doesn't mean people are scared of their local or federal government. Stop being silly Cooch. The US isn't the enemy and considering the country you were born in you definitely shouldn't be pointing fingers at anyone else needlessly.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    That guy continues to make me angrier. Set-up. That's why they were/are running and had weapons and bombs on them. Sorry if you're set-up, you come out and claim your innocence. At worst, maybe you run if you're scared - but you certainly don't have all the shit they have/had on them if you're "innocent." F-ing stupid bastard father.
    Hey man, I literally have no clue what is going on out there. But I have a ton of questions.

Mainly, is this still lead by the police? Or was the great city of Boston shut down by our Military. This shit matters. Mainly for the type of trial you want.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry if you're set-up, you come out and claim your innocence.

lmao this guy "gets it" :rolleyes:

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

I am ashamed to be an American right now...

Some of the clowns posting in this thread...

The rejects they are interviewing on the news...

5000 cops let a 19 year old foreigner get away...

The terrorists can't be that smart, they didn't wear a disguise and had 4 days to get away and made it 10 miles...

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: frogsrangers

EaglesPhan36

Hey man, I literally have no clue what is going on out there. But I have a ton of questions.

Mainly, is this still lead by the police? Or was the great city of Boston shut down by our Military. This shit matters. Mainly for the type of trial you want.
    I meant the Dad by the way. No one in this thread makes me angry, just laugh at some of the commentary as we go because we're all a little out there in our beliefs on all of this.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Pretty smart???? They identified them right away. Then they didn't have any money so they used that guys atm card. I would argue that in fact they are stupid.
    Sorry BG but 'stupid' criminals dont survuve long enough to waste 8 figures (and counting) worth of military and police resources.

This kid has half a clue at least. Obviously not the full quid though...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4903

they might have had more shit planned.
    That has to be why they didn't get on the first plane out of the country after the bombings.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

The fact that a 19 year old has been able to evade hundreds of officers, SWAT, K9 units, FBI agents, etc. for this long should be a red flag.
    Unless of course, he's laying dead somewhere.

EaglesPhan36

The thing no one is talking about either ... what if he is in custody or dead and they know it ... but are keeping a hush on this because they have more leads? Media has already fukked so many things with this case, would not be surprised if other angles could be getting worked. Several stories out already about the role social media is playing in all this and that it actually may aid suspects rather than help inform Joe Public.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    I am ashamed to be an American right now...

Some of the clowns posting in this thread...

The rejects they are interviewing on the news...

5000 cops let a 19 year old foreigner get away...

The terrorists can't be that smart, they didn't wear a disguise and had 4 days to get away and made it 10 miles...

Foldii since you're so ashamed you have a few really good choices...

1. Swallow gasoline, light match
    2. Find an open runway at LaGuardia and play on it.
    3. Climbest the tallest building you can find, and see if you can fly.
    4. Get the Fuk Out. I'm sure France would take you.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Unless of course, he's laying dead somewhere.
    He might be... but the fact that these 2 didn't even try to leave the area, let alone the state or country, after the bombings makes me think they are just peons in a much larger scheme or cell. Kind of like in a castle siege, the first people to go up the ladder into the castle.

ChalkyDog

The whole idea that when you're innocent you don't run, is absolutely insane. Those kind of ideas should start taking some sort of shape of reality somewhere around the time the Smokey the Bear type child-utilitarian-mindset of "only you can prevent forest fires" disappears.

C'mon man. The "system" is built to steamroll. Happens everyday allday, in every state, and in every county. Someone getting absolutely fukked in the ass by "the law" is the rule.

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito

The thing no one is talking about either ... what if he is in custody or dead and they know it ... but are keeping a hush on this because they have more leads? Media has already fukked so many things with this case, would not be surprised if other angles could be getting worked. Several stories out already about the role social media is playing in all this and that it actually may aid suspects rather than help inform Joe Public.
    Mark Steyn was saying this could be plausible earlier, like I have been saying, 2 pawns or fall guys in a larger terrorist network.

First ... 81828384858687 ... Last